Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 03:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 9560 times)
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 882
Merit: 667

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2024, 07:23:22 PM

Trading is risky just like gambling but trading is nothing compared to gambling. In gambling, you will always need luck, but in trading, you can solely depend on your expertise and flourish in it if you know your way out. But the issue with people is that they do not know how to trade but are just forcing things, this is why you can even compare trading with gambling Still, what I agree with you on is that people can resort to investing instead of trading as a less risky option.
Everything is no different especially when they are beginners who do not know anything and only see the short benefits they want to get by directly trading without any initial learning can even be worse than gambling that is done because they will only prioritize instincts with what they believe without caring what the risk is that in the end makes them actually lose all of their hopes, the money they use and all forms of trust in bitcoin and will actually turn to hate bitcoin even though things like this happen because they don't know about bitcoin but try something they are not good at which in the end the trade actually kills their own hopes.

But it still has to be strictly engaged, otherwise, an investment could be silently more dangerous than trading at times. DCA is also a very good investment style but we should not let it enter our heads as a safe haven for investment as it on this thread. The right application is key.
This is even more contradictory because even though we know investing in bitcoin is risky but saying that it is more dangerous than trading in my opinion is a mistake because even with investment we must realize that it is still risky especially for trading which in the end the risk is much greater so it would be ridiculous when we think that investment will be more dangerous than trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Egii Nna

Activity: 392
Merit: 195

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 09:55:09 PM

But it still has to be strictly engaged, otherwise, an investment could be silently more dangerous than trading at times.
As far as bitcoin is concerned, I disagree that investing in bitcoin is more dangerous than trading. If any bitcoin investor follows the principle of bitcoin, he or she can't lose money in bitcoin investment. Someone who has zero knowledge about bitcoin can invest in it and get it right. But in trading, you need to be an expert when it comes to technical analysis to help you analyze the price of bitcoin and predict if there will be a decrease or increase in bitcoin prices in a certain time or period, which you are not even certain will happen, and the possibility of you losing money in trading is high. For the sake of newbies in this thread, let's be careful about the knowledge we share here so that they will not be misled.
Still on trading discussion here?, actually  we can’t compare trading and investing even in terms of risk management. Both has different features with purpose and basically bitcoin investing comes with a long term plan meaning trading deals with short term gain which likely may not be comfortable for anyone, bitcoin investment risk comes only when an investor is trying to outsmart the system for example seeking short term profit and it still has to do with trade.

These two things in bitcoin are different because their strategy and risk associated with it are not the same. Bitcoin trading when you understand It well is easy, and if you are a person that always believes in taking higher risks and has also been a researcher, you will definitely love it and also have your profit more than the person that will invest for a long period of time. But don’t forget that this bitcoin trading is not for everyone but those that are ready to take risk and also research more on a daily basis. 

While investment in bitcoin is mostly recommended to those that need a passive income, why I said this is because when you are willing to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you have to keep in mind that this investment will never be broken unless you have achieved your goals, which also deal with patience, so if you are not for the passive income. You will end up seeing that the long-term investment will endup not favour you, so you will apparently break your hope and crash down your investment as a result of a lack of patience and also too much concentration on your long-term investment. 

Both poor and rich investors can adopt the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin, and it is not designed for any class. There is no difficulty in accumulating bitcoin as far as I am concerned; you can accumulate bitcoin easily even if you are on a business trip. One of the reasons why some people accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy is to be able to control their emotions. For instance, if they accumulate bitcoin at a high price and if bitcoin dumps, they will not be worried because they know they will still accumulate bitcoin in a bearish state.

DCA can actually be for everyone because you will end up accumulating a lot without you knowing it, but still, I see it is a strategy best for those that find it hard to invest a huge amount of money because they think they will end up bankrupt. I am identifying with the poor because the rich invest a huge amount without any worries. But for the poor, it is a different thing, and DCA is like a strategy that will stimulate your interest in investment in the sense that poor people tend to enjoy doing things, but by not doing it at a single time, that is why I see that it is more recommended for the poor. 

Sim_card

Activity: 532
Merit: 468

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2024, 10:02:54 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2024, 10:20:03 PM by Sim_card

But it still has to be strictly engaged, otherwise, an investment could be silently more dangerous than trading at times.
As far as bitcoin is concerned, I disagree that investing in bitcoin is more dangerous than trading. If any bitcoin investor follows the principle of bitcoin, he or she can't lose money in bitcoin investment. Someone who has zero knowledge about bitcoin can invest in it and get it right. But in trading, you need to be an expert when it comes to technical analysis to help you analyze the price of bitcoin and predict if there will be a decrease or increase in bitcoin prices in a certain time or period, which you are not even certain will happen, and the possibility of you losing money in trading is high. For the sake of newbies in this thread, let's be careful about the knowledge we share here so that they will not be misled.
Still on trading discussion here?, actually  we can’t compare trading and investing even in terms of risk management. Both has different features with purpose and basically bitcoin investing comes with a long term plan meaning trading deals with short term gain which likely may not be comfortable for anyone, bitcoin investment risk comes only when an investor is trying to outsmart the system for example seeking short term profit and it still has to do with trade.

These two things in bitcoin are different because their strategy and risk associated with it are not the same. Bitcoin trading when you understand It well is easy, and if you are a person that always believes in taking higher risks and has also been a researcher, you will definitely love it and also have your profit more than the person that will invest for a long period of time. But don’t forget that this bitcoin trading is not for everyone but those that are ready to take risk and also research more on a daily basis.

While investment in bitcoin is mostly recommended to those that need a passive income, why I said this is because when you are willing to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you have to keep in mind that this investment will never be broken unless you have achieved your goals, which also deal with patience, so if you are not for the passive income. You will end up seeing that the long-term investment will endup not favour you, so you will apparently break your hope and crash down your investment as a result of a lack of patience and also too much concentration on your long-term investment.

I disagree with you in the first place that whoever understands trading, it becomes easy for that person to make profit from trading, the reason is that you are predicting the market and that is not something easy to do.

Secondly, I also disagree with you that a trader will make profit more than an investor who invested and grow his bitcoin portfolio overtime while he still hodling. Trading will only make you lose more of your bitcoin and run at loss in the long run because trading is similar to gambling.

Investing in a long period of time time with regular DCA weekly or monthly for 4-10 years and above will give you good profit due to the compounding effect of bitcoin and it is because of this reason that most investors always advice new beginners to plan for a long term investment. Imagine if you bought one bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was 16k late 2022. Without increasing your bitcoin by now the value of your bitcoin portfolio is 3X the amount that you bought it because you hodli and didn't sell, what if you keep on hodli that bitcoin for 10 years. A trader with one bitcoin might have lost it all in the market since when he bought it till this very moment.

Imagine you DCAing with $50 from your discretionary income every week constantly and continously without stopping for 10 years, your profit will be far higher because of the compounding effect of hodli and investing for long. His original amount of bitcoin that he bought will yield him profit and that profit will be added to the intiall amount he had to generate more profit and so on. Don't be decieved that it is easy to make profit from trading because the odds is very low. Bitcoin is called an investment because it generates profit overtime based on the size of your portfolio and that is why new investors are to buy, build, grow and hodli their bitcoin investment for a very long period of time for the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Egii Nna

Activity: 392
Merit: 195

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 10:22:33 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2024, 10:34:23 PM by Egii Nna

Both poor and rich investors can adopt the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin, and it is not designed for any class. There is no difficulty in accumulating bitcoin as far as I am concerned; you can accumulate bitcoin easily even if you are on a business trip. One of the reasons why some people accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy is to be able to control their emotions. For instance, if they accumulate bitcoin at a high price and if bitcoin dumps, they will not be worried because they know they will still accumulate bitcoin in a bearish state.

DCA can actually be for everyone because you will end up accumulating a lot without you knowing it, but still, I see it is a strategy best for those that find it hard to invest a huge amount of money because they think they will end up bankrupt. I am identifying with the poor because the rich invest a huge amount without any worries. But for the poor, it is a different thing, and DCA is like a strategy that will stimulate your interest in investment in the sense that poor people tend to enjoy doing things, but by not doing it at a single time, that is why I see that it is more recommended for the poor.

I disagree with you in the first place that whoever understands trading, it becomes easy for that person to make profit from trading, the reason is that you are predicting the market and that is not something easy to do.

Secondly, I also disagree with you that a trader will make profit more than an investor who invested and grow his bitcoin portfolio overtime while he still hodling.

Firstly, let me clarify something for you if you didn’t understand about bitcoin trading and why you view it as something that is very hard. It's just because you find it hard to conduct adequate and deep research, and to find this research is definitely hard. I can’t lie, as a trader, that it depends on prediction and probability. Did you still know that those profits that you will courteously get from each trading for that interval of 4–10 years will be more than the profit that a bitcoin investor will gain in 4 or 10 years? If you think I am lying, go and make a rough estimation, and you will see my point.

So all I want you to understand in life is that your perception of things determines your fear, so if you can put it in mind that bitcoin trading will never look easy to you, then so shall it be because that is what you keep telling your mind to believe. So make yourself believe that everything is simple and easy for you so that you can also have the zeal to achieve them.

Investing in a long period of time time with regular DCA weekly or monthly for 4-10 years and above will give you good profit due to the compounding effect of bitcoin and it is because of this reason that most investors always advice new beginners to plan for a long term investment. Imagine if you bought one bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was 16k late 2022. Without increasing your bitcoin by now the value of your bitcoin portfolio is 3X the amount that you bought it because you hodli and didn't sell, what if you keep on hodli that bitcoin for 10 years. A trader with one bitcoin might have lost it all in the market since when he bought it till this very moment.

Imagine you DCAing with $50 from your discretionary income every week constantly and continously without stopping for 10 years, your profit will be far higher because of the compounding effect of hodli and investing for long. His original amount of bitcoin that he bought will yield him profit and that profit will be added to the intiall amount he had to generate more profit and so on. Don't be decieved that it is easy to make profit from trading because the odds is very low. Bitcoin is called an investment because it generates profit overtime based on the size of your portfolio and that is why new investors are to buy, build, grow and hodli their bitcoin investment for a very long period of time for the future.

Am not deceived because I have my own perception and you also have your own perception because you think that bitcoin investment is easier than bitcoin trading, but let me ask you just a single question: Can you keep your bitcoin investment now that you have for the interval of 10 years? Are you that patient enough?

If you can do that then am ok, but you don’t need to make everyone believe that your perception is always the right; moreover, having the patience to invest for even 4 years, you are not even a small deal talkless about investing and have been patient for more than that.

So sir, you are the one that I will tell not to be deceived because you can’t have that patience to invest for the interval of 10 years.

Ruttoshi

Activity: 420
Merit: 345

Baba God Noni

View Profile
August 17, 2024, 10:44:57 PM

Secondly, I also disagree with you that a trader will make profit more than an investor who invested and grow his bitcoin portfolio overtime while he still hodling.

Firstly, let me clarify something for you if you didn’t understand about bitcoin trading and why you view it as something that is very hard. It's just because you find it hard to conduct adequate and deep research, and to find this research is definitely hard. I can’t lie, as a trader, that it depends on prediction and probability. Did you still know that those profits that you will courteously get from each trading for that interval of 4–10 years will be more than the profit that a bitcoin investor will gain in 4 or 10 years? If you think I am lying, go and make a rough estimation, and you will see my point.

So all I want you to understand in life is that your perception of things determines your fear, so if you can put it in mind that bitcoin trading will never look easy to you, then so shall it be because that is what you keep telling your mind to believe. So make yourself believe that everything is simple and easy for you so that you can also have the zeal to achieve them.

Am not deceived because I have my own perception and you also have your own perception because you think that bitcoin investment is easier than bitcoin trading, but let me ask you just a single question: Can you keep your bitcoin investment now that you have for the interval of 10 years? Are you that patient enough?

If you can do that then am ok, but you don’t need to make everyone believe that your perception is always the right; moreover, having the patience to invest for even 4 years, you are not even a small deal talkless about investing and have been patient for more than that.

So sir, you are the one that I will tell not to be deceived because you can’t have that patience to invest for the interval of 10 years.
It is possible to hodli your bitcoin especially when you are using an amount that you will not be needing for a long time to buy bitcoin regularly. I have seen people that keep their money in the bank without using it for anything for 10 years, it is just lying in their accounts. Some people also keep money in fixed deposit for 10 years for little profit, but why will someone not be able to Hodli and grow his bitcoin investment for 10 years when he knows bitcoin is worth investing in because the price is increasing over time.

It is good that a new investor starts investing in bitcoin immediately he has the resources to invest rather than thinking of trading because trading is too complex for a new investor with the basic knowledge of bitcoin. It is easy to start buying bitcoin and saving your discretionary income in bitcoin instead of wasting time doing researches and learning how to trade for two years.

That is a whole lot of wasted time that if the new investor have started investing, he would have acquire a good amount of bitcoin since he is buying regularly with DCA nonstop and building his stash gradually. You are a professional trader does not mean that you cannot run at loss, a little mistake in your decision can blow up all to your profit that you have made in one year. Why will you choose the path that lead to losses because of short-term profits which is not guaranteed. Instead of you to choose a path that will help you invest for your future and be happy at old age when you are not strong enough to work again.

Bitcoin investment is done for the future so that one can fall back to it at old age and that is why to u have to invest in it so that you can benefit from bitcoin when the price is very high in future and will be happy that you invested now. If you are a trader, it is possible that in future, you will be crying when you don't have a good size of bitcoin because you were busy trading and wasting time a me money instead of investing. Can you give me an hypothesis where a trader made profit for 4-10 years and it was more than an investor who buys at the dip, lump sum and DCA regularly for that duration of time.

Trading is easy said than done. I know a lot of people that claim to be traders but after a big loss and regrets, they turn back into investing and they are happy that they invested and hodli. I am an example. I use to think like you before but since I started investing with DCA approach, I don't feel any stress as if I am investing because my emotions are mind is at peace with my investment, unlike trading that you will be emotional and can have hear attack if the market dips, instead of seeing it as an advantage to buy more Bitcoin, it will be a challenge to your health.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: