Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29240 times)
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:26:27 AM

I'm curious about the '3 weeks ago' bit you mentioned a few pages back. Do you have any detailed transaction logs of sending the amount for the cards then? And some coinciding chat logs from the same time period? That would be a good start.
Cheers

Evidence, here you go http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=1182497proof.png

He even makes it a point to send it as a gift, so he can avoid fee's and chargebacks. yeah real legit this one.

Umm, dipshit? He told you to send it as a gift so that the funds would be released quicker so that you would receive your products faster. Just cut to the punchline and announce how fucking stupid you are so that we can all get on with it; you fucked up, the world is not out to get you, you do not have former Soviet Bloc (notice the spelling?) mafiya connections, your mum didn't slap you enough as a child to teach you manners, and you are not getting away with this rip-off this time.

Wah. Go fucking cry in somebody else's chamberpot, you are nothing more than a noisy little cry-fucking-baby with a potty mouth and a rather sub-standard grasp of the English language, and you begin to bore, even with the admittedly guilty pleasure of poking sticks through the bars of your cage to watch you get agitated. You are, to use the idiom of this world, a classic fail, a socially retarded douche-bag, and I'm sure an embarrassment to your ancestors. Give it up. You lost.

On a related side note... did the Victorians have telephones, and thereby telephone numbers? I thought they barely had grasped the concept of steam propulsion, shows you even I can learn something every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:26:54 AM

He even makes it a point to send it as a gift, so he can avoid fee's and chargebacks. yeah real legit this one.

Lets state this again.

theamos good on you for being a whore, ill give 10 bitcoins can you suck my cock? and good on you for giving them my i.p, you two faced prick.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:32:20 AM

Lets state this again.

theamos good on you for being a whore, ill give 10 bitcoins can you suck my cock? and good on you for giving them my i.p, you two faced prick.
Theymos, Did not do that, And i havent the faintest idea how you came up with the idea that one of the most highly respected admins would "give someone my IP"
And if he did, Then he has full right too, Why? Because you are sending Death Threats, Therefore by (common) laws, If theymos were to Ignore what was happening, He could be declaired a "bystander" Wich in some (common) laws, States that a Bystander whom has the power to stop or diffuse the event, and chooses not too, Is just a guilty as the party committing the offense

Oh and.

BWAHAHHAA YOU TOATALLY FUCKING DODGED ME
You talk Shit about Evvvvverrrryyyyooonnnneeee RightAway

And then once you cant find "proof" to trash talk them with, You pretend that they dont exsist.

Excuse me for being racist with this upcoming post but:
Every single Russian i have Ever Spoken too, Has been a Scammer, And they Always pull what i like to call "The Russian Ghost" Where if they dont like you or cant fight back against you they "Vanish" From your ability to affect them, And viseversa.

Sorry if thier are (Wich they're really fucking should be) some Good Men amugnst the Russians. I've just not seen Anything, Anything from Russian that i like.
Sorry Russia. Thats me.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:34:49 AM

Lets state this again.
The gift thing is not useful to the case.

I see you 2 agreed on $1600 split over 2 days. I see he acknoledged receipt of $800.  Do you have a screenshot of sending the second $800? And do any of your screenies have the dates in them by chance? May want to take a small snippet of paypal transaction, just to show date, receivers email and amounts.

Do you have screenshots of the other party asking for more than $1600?

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:37:47 AM

Lets state this again.
The gift thing is not useful to the case.

I see you 2 agreed on $1600 split over 2 days. I see he acknoledged receipt of $800.  Do you have a screenshot of sending the second $800? And do any of your screenies have the dates in them by chance? May want to take a small snippet of paypal transaction, just to show date, receivers email and amounts.

Do you have screenshots of the other party asking for more than $1600?

+1

Also, It is true that sending the items as a gift, Will cause them to "skip" certain extra "hidden" fees aswell as hold dates.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:41:22 AM

Umm, dipshit? He told you to send it as a gift so that the funds would be released quicker so that you would receive your products faster. Just cut to the punchline and announce how fucking stupid you are so that we can all get on with it; you fucked up, the world is not out to get you, you do not have former Soviet Bloc (notice the spelling?) mafiya connections, your mum didn't slap you enough as a child to teach you manners, and you are not getting away with this rip-off this time.

Wah. Go fucking cry in somebody else's chamberpot, you are nothing more than a noisy little cry-fucking-baby with a potty mouth and a rather sub-standard grasp of the English language, and you begin to bore, even with the admittedly guilty pleasure of poking sticks through the bars of your cage to watch you get agitated. You are, to use the idiom of this world, a classic fail, a socially retarded douche-bag, and I'm sure an embarrassment to your ancestors. Give it up. You lost.

On a related side note... did the Victorians have telephones, and thereby telephone numbers? I thought they barely had grasped the concept of steam propulsion, shows you even I can learn something every day.

LoupGaroux come on you coward, let us know who you are. Your just a troll, i'd wipe you off the bottom of my shoe. do you sit on irc all day and masterbate to bit coins? i bet you do. .

truth is you cant defend him you cant fucking take the proof, he took my money, he has stolen my money, he lied even about when i would recieve them then, he kept delaying it after delay and wanted to worm more money out of it. do you know he offered me other parts during this time? hard drives, other parts oh yes he wanted my money bad. oh yeah i really see how he was unhappy, and you know what he reneged on those too.... and sold them to someone else. did he tell you that?

he turned into a double crossing prick, i even asked him to drop off the cards to my reshipper TO HELP HIM WITH TAX ISSUES. Yeah that'[s scummy, you moron know the facts before you open your mouth.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:44:38 AM

LoupGaroux come on you coward, let us know who you are. Your just a troll, i'd wipe you off the bottom of my shoe. do you sit on irc all day and masterbate to bit coins? i bet you do. .

truth is you cant defend him you cant fucking take the proof, he took my money, he has stolen my money, he lied even about when i would recieve them then, he kept delaying it after delay and wanted to worm more money out of it. do you know he offered me other parts during this time? hard drives, other parts oh yes he wanted my money bad. oh yeah i really see how he was unhappy, and you know what he reneged on those too.... and sold them to someone else. did he tell you that?

he turned into a double crossing prick, i even asked him to drop off the cards to my reshipper TO HELP HIM WITH TAX ISSUES. Yeah that'[s scummy, you moron know the facts before you open your mouth.

How about you shutup, Stop doging everyone, Post something other than that ONE screen shot, And maybe people will speak to you nicely,
You fucking waste of time, You come here, To Alert people, And Ask them to help you get your money back, Yet all you do, Is trash talk anyone with an Inquisitive nature of speech.
Piss off.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:51:44 AM

By the numbers...

1.  JackRabiit- great guy, upstanding straight arrow, I would be delighted to do business with.
2.  Russians- a slack ass nation of failed fuckwits, junior wanna-be gangsters, and skanks that shave all the wrong body parts and miss the ones they should shave (underarms and upper lips). And no integrity.
3.  Theymos- the capo di tutti capi of Admins here. If the remarks by asstaina above are not flamish grounds for swift and sure termination with all due prejudice, what is?
4.  Dropping cards off to "reshippers" is a well known scam amongst the Third World artistes like this lump of dog shite, no provable signature on the delivery, not sent to the address on record for the transaction, PayPal has to side with the whining little bitch who stole the goods.
5.  Avoiding taxes? Sorry Pretty Princess, but US citizens do not pay "taxes" on items shipped out of the country. The RECEIVING party might have customs duties (a type of tax...) from their revenue folks on the RECEIVING end of the transaction, but that would be YOU, dumbass, YOU would be the one responsbile for customs charges and import tariffs into YOUR home country, under YOUR laws.
6.  I don't use irc, hardly at all. As to the masturbation issue (another grotesque misspelling, dumbass) I have someone fantastic to take care of those concerns without having to take the matter into hand personally.
7.  As to trollishness? Hmm, my guess is that I am very probably the most intelligent person you have ever come into contact with, along with many of the distinguished folk on this forum. Trolling is continuously flapping your written mouth with ill-intent and lack of purpose. My purpose is clear- I am mocking you. I am poking fun at you. I am insulting you and your infantile rage about an issue that you lost in the first six sentences, and your very soiled reputation can do nothing to recover for you. Since I am being true to my purpose, and gaining the added benefit of keeping your stupidity, and foul behavior in the public eye, even a simpleton like yourself could not get the troll moniker to stick. Now, if you have a shiny piece of metal, go take a look at the reflection of your ugly self- that's your troll right there little boy.

and last, and most certainly least, astana- what a sad, sad little boy. His poor impulse control, severe Tourette's Syndrome, and generally unpleasant disposition has cost him any cred he might have hoped to one day traffic on here, has outed him as the scamming little turd-burglar he is, and has proven once again that when cast into the cold discerning light of observation, even the slimiest of cockroaches scurries away.

Time for astana to do just that... Mods, Admins and other Persons of High Repute! I call on you to snuff out this nasty little insect. Game, Set, Match to Shakuru. Transcripts of this thread alone will keep them laughing like mad at PayPal.
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:53:07 AM

You little turd, your a known scammer. and your what 12 years old? wash your mouth out with soap  & when you grow up and scam thwewrong person i hope they cut your fingers off.

you have no answer to that screenshot, so shut up. ask yourself who's helping him get away with this?

admin & mods you let him threaten me with the police? you really want to let him do that? have the guts to post your logs, and private messages and the private forum. you stand for nothig, you are helping him get away with this. do your fucking job, you biased pricks.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:58:06 AM

You little turd, your a known scammer. and your what 12 years old? wash your mouth out with soap  & when you grow up and scam thwewrong person i hope they cut your fingers off.

you have no answer to that screenshot, so shut up. ask yourself who's helping him get away with this?

admin & mods you let him threaten me with the police? you really want to let him do that? have the guts to post your logs, and private messages and the private forum. you stand for nothig, you are helping him get away with this. do your fucking job, you biased pricks.
Oh yeah, Just like how im a "known scammer on many many boards"
Stick a bar of soap in your Filthy mouth.
Thread Lock Time Please.
Shakaru doesnt need this Shit publicity

LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:59:38 AM

IBTL
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 07:59:57 AM

LoupGaroux you little creep, what are you getting from him in return? what has he promissed you? yeah you wont say you coward. ...so ets have your real name. lets see what your made off, back those words up in real life? i very much doubt it...
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:01:07 AM

LoupGaroux you little creep, what are you getting from him in return? what has he promissed you? yeah you wont say you coward. ...so ets have your real name. lets see what your made off, back those words up in real life? i very much doubt it...
Dude, Your Asking, Then answering your own rhetorical questions, Wich is redundant, And therefore

Absolutley retarded.

He already TOLD YOU why he's doing what he is, Before you asked. Learn To Read

He likes to poke you with a stick, Because it's fun watching you twitch and Spazz out on everyone whenever he does it

astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:05:08 AM

Thread Lock Time Please.
[/quote]

Like the parasites you are, you will be wiped away in the end. Sakaru is a lying scumbag, who went and cried to the btc community for help because he fucked over the wrong person. Pay your debt andrew, pay what you have stolen and remember what goes around comes around. think really hard before your next step because youve crossed the line. you want to threaten me with the police? you wont last long doing that in public...You don't have to worry about me but im not the community likes those kinds of threats. You had the chance to make this right,

You have chosen not too. You think really hard about what you need to do to make this right, and you do so quick.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:11:12 AM

Like the parasites you are, you will be wiped away in the end. Sakaru is a lying scumbag, who went and cried to the btc community for help because he fucked over the wrong person. Pay your debt andrew, pay what you have stolen and remember what goes around comes around. think really hard before your next step because youve crossed the line. you want to threaten me with the police? you wont last long doing that in public...You had the chance to make this right, you have not. You think really hard n whgat you have done.

All i can do is laugh.
Your an idiot. Stop talking.

1.You, Crossed the line, With death threats. Fool.
2.Police? That sounds Perfectly Natural todo as a rebuttle when someone sends you a Death Threat. And Why do you fear the police? All they do is enforce the law, So if your not lying The police are your best friends right now.
3.Lastly, Why must he even BOTHER to read your guttergrime when you dont even bother to Spellcheck your own scentences

LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:12:48 AM

Thread Lock Time Please.

Like the parasites you are, you will be wiped away in the end. Sakaru is a lying scumbag, who went and cried to the btc community for help because he fucked over the wrong person. Pay your debt andrew, pay what you have stolen and remember what goes around comes around. think really hard before your next step because youve crossed the line. you had the chance to make this right, you have not.

Hey Stupid!

YOU are the one who cried to the btc community- YOU are the simpleton who started this thread and has posted some 98 rambling crude and simple minded bashes, trashes and flames in support of YOUR huge mistake in dropping YOUR panties to the world.

But let's look at your modus operendi with your headus up your assus...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52590.msg628448#msg628448 and you felt the most important thing was to point out it was NOT for stolen credit cards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52471.msg627380#msg627380 now looking for an American to violate banking law for you, I suspect to further your PayPal fraud.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50663.msg615652#msg615652 a classic example of your oral fixation and unnatural degree of interest in Mod's penises, and the sucking thereof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=50660.msg603796#msg603796 and here little astana has the audacity to actually weigh in on someone who was doing the exact same PayPal scam he has been trying!

Oops, you did it again, dumbass!
astana (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:13:09 AM

Your a little shit, what areyou 16? Go read some more totsi or zolknet posts on good scams you idiot.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:17:10 AM

Your a little shit, what areyou 16? Go read some more totsi or zolknet posts on good scams you idiot.

Who? Me or JackRabiit?

I'm 52. I know scammers, as I work at bringing them to justice. You, little punk, are a scammer. You are now a target. Quit being such an easy little tool to rattle you simple minded dumbass. Grow up, get laid, learn about getting a life on the internet.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:19:36 AM

Anyone else notice how he almost always opens his Insults with "You little"
Lets just start Nit Picking to piss him off till he leaves.

Missed a space
Why dont you just check is profile for his age you jackass, That way your not taking shots in the dark
Need i underline more? Who the hell goes to totsi or zolknet, Scammers.

So i find it funny that Astana is referring to a site that only scammers Frequent, And that he states that they are "good scams"

A scam by definition is a Bad thing, So unless this BadThing is unleashed in a way that Benefits the "Activator" Then a scam Cannot be good.
érgo, For one to think that a Scam is a good thing, He/She must be a scammer

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2011, 08:27:12 AM

I liked the way he put it... Good scams... Scams are only good for scammers  Roll Eyes

Stop digging asstana, stop digging...  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: