Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:24:34 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I almost become a millionaire  (Read 800 times)
Zackz5000

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:11:47 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2024, 01:07:27 PM by Zackz5000

In the year 2010,my best friend introduce me to cryptocurrency and he advice me to invest in bitcoin. I felt bitcoin was another ponzi scheme created by scammers to scam innocent people. Today my friend is a multi Millionaire. If only I had listened to his advice,I would have become a millionaire by now.
Experience is the best teacher they said and you have now know that Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme as you first thought, and for me I don't always believe with the saying that opportunity comes but ones, no opportunity don't only come ones this is now another opportunity for you to invest into Bitcoin for there is not time that one invested that is late anytime you invest is ok but the best time to invest is now and also have it in mind that Bitcoin investment is not a get rich quick investment for you must be patient and be able to hodl for coin for a longer period of time, you can achieve this by setting aside your emergency, reserve and float fund so you won't tamper with your Bitcoin hodling incase any unforeseen circumstances may occur you could also adopt with the DCA method which will help you accumulate more Bitcoin in different interval either weekly or monthly as the case may be because Bitcoin investment is best sighted and profitable for a longer period of time.
ndutndut

Activity: 504
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 08:43:32 PM

In the year 2010,my best friend introduce me to cryptocurrency and he advice me to invest in bitcoin. I felt bitcoin was another ponzi scheme created by scammers to scam innocent people. Today my friend is a multi Millionaire. If only I had listened to his advice,I would have become a millionaire by now.
Come on guys. Don't look back because everyone must have made the same mistake as you because they didn't dare to make the decision to invest in bitcoin. Moreover, at that time you weren't the only one who felt that Bitcoin was a Ponzi scheme, many thought that way because at that time finding Bitcoin information was not as easy as it is now.

What you need to keep in mind now is that it is never too late to become a millionaire by investing in Bitcoin. Do it now using the DCA method so that regrets like 2010 don't happen again in the next few years. Regret always comes at the end, so take advantage of your opportunities from now on to invest in bitcoin.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 378
Merit: 268

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 09:35:09 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2024, 10:58:12 PM by DubemIfedigbo001

We're on the same page bro, bought at early 2014 before the dip, with no knowledge of hodling and a very productive gambler who bought with his gambling winnings, I thought it was a wrong investment and sold off before things got worse and I lived to regret my actions.
Perhaps stuff happens to make us wiser,  we're wiser now and have another chance to right our wrongs, although we can't recover past loses and can't get it big like the patient ones, but we can save the future with the lessons we got from yesterday both with our bitcoin investments and other life engagements.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
chigo

Activity: 230
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2024, 10:08:03 PM

That was a sad story to hear but I don't think it was actually your fault because back then no one believe that bitcoin will be expensive and high and most people was seeing it as a scam then and even if I was in  your shoes then I believe I would've make same decision or choice you made because I will see it as a scam too and then investment was somehow not popular. But even if you invested in bitcoin then, just like what one of the commenter said I don't think you would've hold it till now just like most people couldn't hold theirs.

I agree with what you say here, in the past it was very normal for someone not to buy Bitcoin in the beginning, many people thought that Bitcoin was a scam and would not last long, not only in the past but even now there are still people who think that Bitcoin is scam, this is what makes me feel a little sad, for that reason education about bitcoin is needed so that people no longer think bitcoin is a scam.
SATWAT

Activity: 952
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 10:43:37 PM

That was a sad story to hear but I don't think it was actually your fault because back then no one believe that bitcoin will be expensive and high and most people was seeing it as a scam then and even if I was in  your shoes then I believe I would've make same decision or choice you made because I will see it as a scam too and then investment was somehow not popular. But even if you invested in bitcoin then, just like what one of the commenter said I don't think you would've hold it till now just like most people couldn't hold theirs.

I agree with what you say here, in the past it was very normal for someone not to buy Bitcoin in the beginning, many people thought that Bitcoin was a scam and would not last long, not only in the past but even now there are still people who think that Bitcoin is scam, this is what makes me feel a little sad, for that reason education about bitcoin is needed so that people no longer think bitcoin is a scam.
Bitcoin is having an interesting history with many ups and downs are already happened many are predicted it's going to be dead and many predicted about its scam or Ponzi but now its already having huge community with billions of USD are already invested and millions are taking advantage of this with their way of having financial independence which is every person right.

I personally know few which are now having very good life just because of this and their future is better because they are doing this all consistently and never have any bad thing about this which make me also addicted to this and change my fortune with this as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 1306

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:28:26 PM

There are lots of opportunities out there and we all miss some, maybe even miss 99.9999%!  It only takes being right on one or a few to make a big difference. Internet domain names in 1993-1995 (and later for some even).  Bitcoin 2009-??? (still opportunities for some more fiat gains, plus all the benefits in a debt hungry world).  US bank stocks and warrants in the 2009-2011 range. Apple, Intel, Microsoft stock in 1985 and for 20 years thereafter at various points.  I told people about all those things and few people listened.  NVIDIA in the last 12-24 months (should've bought some). Tons and tons of other opportunities that I didn't invest in, but don't let one missed opportunity make you think there aren't more.  Pay attention, read, learn and have some savings you can use when you see something that could be good and after researching maybe get involved a little.  Start your own business or do it with friends.

EluguHcman

Activity: 406
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2024, 06:49:31 AM

Congestion to your friend but I will just have to tell you that Bitcoin is not the only source to make people rich, so if you had invested in other ways aside bitcoin at then, you would had also been a millionaire as your friend or a potential one.

Believe it that not everyone who invested then made it because the value of bitcoin at 2010 was not so attractive then to be relied on that it has the potential of making you rich because a lot sold out of FOMO and never reinvest, some loose guarded with their Bitcoin wallet because they find the asset valueless then.

So if you have not been rich yet, it isn not because you doubted bitcoin during then it was introduced to you but because you failed to Invest on potential enrichment opportunities.

Are you still at the pool of the regrets and doubts? Or have taken chances to invest in the Bitcoin now? Do you still have excuses to hold onto? I guess whether you will say YES or NO, I just have to remind or let you know that Bitcoin has a lot of lucrative  potentials ahead of the future.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1288
Merit: 361

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:03:57 AM

Now actually there is no point in regretting about this because the time your friend invested in Bitcoin came and advised you to invest for your good but you took it as bad so you didn't invest. Even if you didn't invest, your friend didn't miss this opportunity and he might have invested as much as he could and you are seeing the results now. Your friend actually had nothing to do with you not investing because the investor bears the financial risk in investing. If your friend had suffered after investing then maybe you would not have raised this issue here for him. But even if your friend is a millionaire by investing, your opportunity is not yet gone. Bitcoin is a coin full of potential so if you still invest in this coin and hold it deeply then trust that you will also get good things from this investment in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cookdata

Activity: 1022
Merit: 893

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 05:06:14 PM

Come on guys. Don't look back because everyone must have made the same mistake as you because they didn't dare to make the decision to invest in bitcoin. Moreover, at that time you weren't the only one who felt that Bitcoin was a Ponzi scheme, many thought that way because at that time finding Bitcoin information was not as easy as it is now.

What you need to keep in mind now is that it is never too late to become a millionaire by investing in Bitcoin. Do it now using the DCA method so that regrets like 2010 don't happen again in the next few years. Regret always comes at the end, so take advantage of your opportunities from now on to invest in bitcoin.

The question we are supposed to be asking OP is that how sure is he going to hold if he was to hold Bitcoin like others? He's such a type who didn't even see Bitcoin as a real valuable stuff, he will sell his Bitcoin once and for all the moment he see his Bitcoin grow into something. What about his financial status back then? Most people that we see holding Bitcoin for long term to date have some other stream of income and that was what stop them from selling their Bitcoin.

I'm not sure if OP do all kind of strategies to buy Bitcoin but I'm sure the opportunity loss will never be available again, perhaps from other coins but not from Bitcoin again unless if he is a wealthy person that is rich with some money to spare more like institutional investor. I don't know him and his current status but I'm not sure if he is that capable to do such kind of investment right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: