Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 11:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it everyone feeling during this altcoin crash?  (Read 1910 times)
ije07

Activity: 1435
Merit: 250

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 12:36:10 AM

My altcoin portfolio was +83% on the 9th June but is now +51% just 9 days later.

I am buying some dips but mainly just holding during these times and hoping we recover in the coming weeks.

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?

I have it in my mind we still have a few more months till alt season so I am just holding on for now.
It can be a smart move to hold off on investments and wait for a rebound, especially if you have confidence in the long-term potential of your holdings.When prices fall, a lot of investors experience anxiety and frustration, especially if they have witnessed a decline in the value of their investment. Some, on the other hand, view this as a chance to purchase more assets at a reduced cost in the hopes that the price would rise once more in the future.It can be very advantageous to wait and watch the market before making significant moves, particularly in the very volatile realm of cryptocurrencies. There are often a lot of chances and danger with the cryptocurrency season.

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
deadsea33

Activity: 212
Merit: 759

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 01:55:14 AM

My altcoin portfolio was +83% on the 9th June but is now +51% just 9 days later.

I am buying some dips but mainly just holding during these times and hoping we recover in the coming weeks.

I have it in my mind we still have a few more months till alt season so I am just holding on for now.

What you see from your portfolio is actually the reason for the market down, don't worry because it will recover very soon. One thing I like about you is dipping and lowering prices. Anyway, it will bring good news for you later. You may know that every four years Bitcoin halves and then the bull run begins. And that's when all the coins play and the price starts to increase very fast and those who invest in different coins get good amount of benefits. I think you will too because after a few months you'll say hopefully it will start.

betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:28:17 AM

What you see from your portfolio is actually the reason for the market down, don't worry because it will recover very soon. One thing I like about you is dipping and lowering prices. Anyway, it will bring good news for you later. You may know that every four years Bitcoin halves and then the bull run begins. And that's when all the coins play and the price starts to increase very fast and those who invest in different coins get good amount of benefits. I think you will too because after a few months you'll say hopefully it will start.

We should all see it, and all the other events to come both from the economic world and geopolitical one shouldn't ruin it Wink After all, smart money seeks the same goal as the common man - gain a better price and the profit in their pockets.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 09:18:21 AM

We have had a small dip in the last 12 hours or so but nothing compared to what we saw 7 days ago.

I am just counting down the weeks, we are another week closer to the good times coming back again like we saw in the first few months of 2024.

I am currently +7% overall and I am OK with that as I know we will all be a lot better off in the next 3-6 months if we just continue holding what we have and wait for the market to turn bullish again.
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 11:14:49 AM

We have had a small dip in the last 12 hours or so but nothing compared to what we saw 7 days ago.

I am just counting down the weeks, we are another week closer to the good times coming back again like we saw in the first few months of 2024.

I am currently +7% overall and I am OK with that as I know we will all be a lot better off in the next 3-6 months if we just continue holding what we have and wait for the market to turn bullish again.

Alas, holding sometimes is pretty hard, but it should be done. Stay strong!  Cheesy

doomloop

Activity: 2394
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 01:23:50 PM

Investors must be very worried to see the market movements continue to fall every day, even many beginners investing in crypto are panic selling because the price has dumped so much in the last few weeks. For me, this is a normal thing that happens every time the halving occurs and before the altcoin season starts. Altcoin season will arrive in the near future, let's just wait. This year will bring a new atmosphere to the altcoin season because many memecoins are also participating in the crypto market.
Just like that, whenever the market goes down there is a panic in the market, many good people start selling coins at a loss and rumours start spreading that the market is going to go down a lot but those who have been in the market for enough time, been around for years and know very well that this is a normal thing the market goes down and goes back up for me now is a good opportunity to buy coins whenever the market goes through this situation we all do. So there is an opportunity to invest in good altcoins and Bitcoin.

During this time you can earn good profit if you trade at the right time and get some profit. As many times as the market falls in a week you can profit. Long wait if not satisfied with small profits, even if you don't, you can get daily profit in the current situation of the market.

The rest of the hope is that the altcoin season is still in its infancy, so for those who have a large investment and can hold for a long time, this is a great opportunity to accumulate a lot of altcoins, especially good projects like ETH, SOL, BNB etc.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 06:51:12 AM

Another week has gone since I last posted - time really is flying this year.

I believe we just have 4-6 weeks now of this boring sideways and downward action until we start moving up again and have a great end to 2024.

The last week has been pretty boring but there has been signs we may be in for a better few days with Bitcoin heading past $61k again in the last few hours.

My portfolio is currently +6% and I am OK with that for now as keep telling myself to get through the next 4-6 weeks once summer is over and then things will start looking a lot better again.
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 924
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 07:50:52 AM

Alas, holding sometimes is pretty hard, but it should be done. Stay strong!  Cheesy

Staying strong is easier if holders have other source of income, hunger attacked a friend of mine, she was struggling and her job isn't paying well until they stopped her from the job, this made her to sold off some of her coins.

I told her she will regret by October of this year and she said she will slowly get the coins back, now that she is jobless I wonder how she will be able to get the coins back before it's too late, so always make sure something or someone is paying you for your service in returned.

Holding will be a lot harder if you don't have a source of income.

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 11:40:22 AM

Staying strong is easier if holders have other source of income, hunger attacked a friend of mine, she was struggling and her job isn't paying well until they stopped her from the job, this made her to sold off some of her coins.

I told her she will regret by October of this year and she said she will slowly get the coins back, now that she is jobless I wonder how she will be able to get the coins back before it's too late, so always make sure something or someone is paying you for your service in returned.

Holding will be a lot harder if you don't have a source of income.

Yep, the main source of income is definitely needed, I agree!

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 07:55:58 AM

Another 3 days gone since my last post which means we are now 3 days closer till we start pumping  Grin

Good to see my portfolio at +10% again its been a while , hopefully we can keep pushing next few days but I do think another crash will come sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks so I’m not too hopeful.

End of September / early October is when I think we will start pumping again so hopefully we just have another 4 weeks of this sideways boring action and we can start heading towards new all time highs again.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 08:18:13 AM

It is normal for altcoin prices to go up and down, and it is normal to see a portfolio go into negative or positive territory. However, when someone already has a portfolio, they must be fully prepared for anything that could happen. However, when the price goes down, each person will have different feelings, some may panic, some may be sad, or some may be happy and see the current situation as an opportunity to increase their portfolio. Personally, I have not thought too much about the price movements that occur in my current assets. I only focus on collecting assets that I can have, so that when the altcoin season occurs, I will not be left behind, and have enough assets.

Wildwest

Activity: 1606
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 10:33:33 AM

Stick with your strategy and if it’s already below your cut loss price, then better to sell it now or if its not on this level then you can still hold and have a hope that it didn’t hit your cut loss price. You have to be more cautious in investing with altcoins as they are also dependent with Bitcoin and right now, the market is not doing good but still the bullish trend can still happen this year, so let’s see if we will survive this drop so we can continue the up trend.

Yes, I have the same opinion that in this condition we have to stick to the initial strategy so that we don't change it because the trend is up, the price is below the stop loss, making many people panic. It all depends on the principle that if it can be maintained then maintain it even in the worst conditions, in recent months prices have plummeted, how strong are we in holding the altcoins that are already in our wallets until the bullish market actually occurs.

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
kbhutto

Activity: 1288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 02:30:43 PM

Something that often happens every year when the halving occurs, the decline in altcoins is very shocking for beginners who already hold altcoins. This decline has an unusual impact when the price of Bitcoin has reached its highest peak then all altcoins rise. Obviously, I myself see this as if there is something that will happen next after this downturn ends. let's wait and see what surprises altcoins will give if the bullish period begins.