Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 07:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it everyone feeling during this altcoin crash?  (Read 2117 times)
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:42:31 PM

Let alone panic selling. but it also has to be done to save assets and be able to start again if the price continues to fall. just choose according to your instincts which way you want to go, no need to follow other people's advice if the situation is urgent, market movements are indeed unpredictable, everything can change suddenly

Therefore if you have altcoin then it is important for you to take early precautions to save your assets. Altcoin is very broad and if we talk about altcoins other than ETH or BNB I think you should sell your assets if you feel the price will continue to fall. You can keep it in stablecoins for a while. That's what I have done when I saw the price of altcoins falling. Altcoins are not the same as Bitcoin. There are thousands of altcoins and if you choose the wrong one, then you will lose your assets if after the price drops the altcoin does not rebound.

What about SOL?

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 11:06:13 PM

Another 5 days since my last post and we are almost 1 week into September and the markets are falling currently.

No stress from me just yet, I expect us to go down to around $47k so I’m currently just holding and will start buying more once we fall below $51K to lock in some bargain prices.

My portfolio is currently -3% which is not too bad , I think I was down to -12% in the last crash a month ago but I am expecting to fall that low again and likely lower in the next few days to a week if Bitcoin continues this downtrend.

I am just counting down the days though, I am going to stick to my feeling that September is likely going to be a pretty bad month but once October comes we can hopefully enjoy the rest of 2024 and I have seen in the past how quickly our losses recover once Bitcoin starts pumping so that’s all I’m waiting for.
hamba laeh

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 12:26:40 PM

My altcoin portfolio was +83% on the 9th June but is now +51% just 9 days later.

I am buying some dips but mainly just holding during these times and hoping we recover in the coming weeks.

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?

I have it in my mind we still have a few more months till alt season so I am just holding on for now.

In my opinion, the increase and decrease in prices that occur is a normal condition that occurs in the exchange market. because cryptocurrencies have quite high fluctuations so that rising and falling asset values ​​are very normal for traders who have a good mentality. and never panic when faced with conditions that occur in the market. because mentality is very necessary for every crypto trader.

JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 09:09:34 AM

I am surprised to see we have actually had a better few days over the weekend and my portfolio is back to +5%.

I am not buying anything at the moment as i am still expecting one more drop down to $50k in the next week or two and when that happens that is when i will buy more.

I am just counting down each day now and once September is done we can hopefully have a great end to 2024.
rodskee

Activity: 2492
Merit: 204

View Profile
September 09, 2024, 09:45:14 AM

My altcoin portfolio was +83% on the 9th June but is now +51% just 9 days later.

I am buying some dips but mainly just holding during these times and hoping we recover in the coming weeks.

When will this crash stop? and how is everyone feeling?

I have it in my mind we still have a few more months till alt season so I am just holding on for now.
altcoin will always fall  in the manner how the market act  . and when this will stop ? then this is the question no one will ever answer correctly .
am sure what the market is showing now is what the moment investors are looking  .

I am surprised to see we have actually had a better few days over the weekend and my portfolio is back to +5%.

I am not buying anything at the moment as i am still expecting one more drop down to $50k in the next week or two and when that happens that is when i will buy more.

I am just counting down each day now and once September is done we can hopefully have a great end to 2024.
don't just trust what you are seeing but what will happen in the long run .

████████████████████                                                    OrangeFren.com                                                ████████████████████
instant KYC-free exchange comparison
████████████████████     Clearnet and onion available #kycfree + (prepaid Visa & Mastercard)     ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: