Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 11:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>JOIN<< The BITCOIN FORUM METAVERSE Art Project with BTC Artist 1Dq  (Read 4322 times)
joker_josue
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4889

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2024, 06:26:46 AM

Excellent job you are doing, congratulations.
Answering your question, it is already difficult to answer +10 years later. But, I have the idea of having read some news or article about the creation of bitcoin. That was in 2011, but although I found the idea interesting, I didn't get involved.
Later, about 2 years later, I read an article about Bitcoin again, but this time I decided to explore the topic more, and of course reliable information was only here on the forum.

Thanks!
Was is a online or off-line article?

It was an online article in some blog or online newspaper. I don't remember where it went. Someone wrote about Bitcoin and it gradually caught my attention.

1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 459
Merit: 1338

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2024, 11:31:57 AM

Today I'm here with a couple of wip details on the developing artwork.

VISUAL UPDATE #11

View on the developing BTC from below...

...that just got overpainted a bunch of times so the surface will be smoother for the gold.

Do you like having the "Off topic" board scattered among a group of bots like that?   Cool

Since there was the question of detail, I wanted to make a demo of what we should work for us.

Well, that's all for now, but expect another visual update soon!

Have a nice day everyone.

>>> Bitcoin Forum's Artist <<<  1Dqt8AsKaRdaWNqruPmUkqseqLm9YXZaP
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2024, 06:12:23 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2024, 06:48:05 AM by 1Dq
Merited by AB de Royse777 (20), krogothmanhattan (10)

Today, I'm dropping the current state of the artwork and one pretty important question.

Disclaimer:
Sorry for the bad quality of most of these photos.
I have ok lighting for actual painting, but because of water and medium I use, the surface is very reflective.
This means I need to use dim scattered lighting in order to get somewhat decent shots, but they are far from perfect.

VISUAL UPDATE #12

Everything is being upgraded and some details have already popped up.

From here on I'm going all in on forming shapes and details.

I still accept private suggestions for Easter egg details!

I got sent a good suggestion about the OG list on the top-right part of the canvas.
Instead of using any one particular list (like top posts, top merited, top ...), I'd rather have a good old democratic vote to decide the top X.
So today's question is:

WHO ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT /ORIGINAL GANGSTER/POPULAR BTCTALK MEMBERS?
Satoshi Nakamoto, Sirius and Theymos are already present, but you can still list them.

I'll be back in a few days with another update and will keep track on your answers!

Cheers!

SuperBitMan

Activity: 70
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 06:32:45 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2024, 11:47:29 AM by SuperBitMan

Today, I'm dropping the current state of the artwork and one pretty important question.

Disclaimer:
Sorry for the bad quality of most of these photos.
I have ok lighting for actual painting, but because of water and medium I use, the surface is very reflective.
This means I need to use dim scattered lighting in order to get somewhat decent shots, but they are far from perfect.

VISUAL UPDATE #12

Everything is being upgraded and some details have already popped up.

From here on I'm going all in on forming shapes and details.

I got sent a good suggestion about the OG list on the top-right part of the canvas.
Instead of using any one particular list (like top posts, top merited, top ...), I'd rather have a good old democratic vote to decide the top X.
So today's question is:

What's YOUR TOP X most important /most OG/ most popular BTCtalk member list?
It can be completely subjective based on your own personal value system.

I'll be back in a few days with another update and will keep track on your answers!

Cheers!

Wow this art work is beautiful, you have a great sense of creativity, I love your works, however in this art work that place that shines so bright has something written on it but is not showing very well which is the B representing Bitcoin, so I think you should make the B to show very clear so even people don't don't see clearly can see it and notice what is written there is B.
And I also think there should be a symbol of Bitcoin on this great art work in other to represent what the art is all about.
Hewlet

Activity: 420
Merit: 177

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 08:21:54 AM

however in this art work that place that shines so bright has something written on it but is not showing very well which is the B, so I think you should make the B to show very clear so even people don't don't see clearly can see it and notice what is written there is B.
And I also think there should be a symbol of Bitcoin on this great art work in other to represent what the art is all about.
what you're referring to as the shiny bright B is what's used to depict Bitcoin sign and based on what he might be trying to achieve, everything should fit in well when other element are incorporated completely in the design. From the last virtual update that was posted prior to the actual painting, the element around the Bitcoin sign which includes the 15, different boards, Bitcoin core and 2024 and the flags of the different countries in the forum. I believe after all those details comes in, things will get a fantastic shape.

With regards to your question on the most important OG and most important Bitcointalk member list, I'm not sure I understand it well but I hope others have an answer to them.

1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2024, 06:38:57 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2024, 09:10:21 AM by 1Dq

This time I can show you the first finished details!

VISUAL UPDATE #13

Local and Mining parts of the rising tower are both near finished.

In the upcoming weeks I'm working on shapes and details.
Hopefully the canvas will be finished around the middle of October.
You can freely comment and suggest improvements and I'll take them into account.

Wow this art work is beautiful, you have a great sense of creativity, I love your works, however in this art work that place that shines so bright has something written on it but is not showing very well which is the B representing Bitcoin, so I think you should make the B to show very clear so even people don't don't see clearly can see it and notice what is written there is B.
\/
what you're referring to as the shiny bright B is what's used to depict Bitcoin sign and based on what he might be trying to achieve, everything should fit in well when other element are incorporated completely in the design. From the last virtual update that was posted prior to the actual painting, the element around the Bitcoin sign which includes the 15, different boards, Bitcoin core and 2024 and the flags of the different countries in the forum. I believe after all those details comes in, things will get a fantastic shape.

With regards to your question on the most important OG and most important Bitcointalk member list, I'm not sure I understand it well but I hope others have an answer to them.

Thank you.
I need to rephrase the question, now that I read it again it is slightly confusing:

Satoshi Nakamoto, Sirius and Theymos are already present, but you can still list them.

joker_josue
Legendary

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2024, 06:16:31 PM

This time I can show you the first finished details!

VISUAL UPDATE #13

It's looking magnificent, many congratulations.

You still finish painting the painting, before I do the analysis - which I promised - of the digital work.  Lips sealed
I'll try to do it by the end of this week, beginning of next week.

1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2024, 07:16:01 AM

It's looking magnificent, many congratulations.

You still finish painting the painting, before I do the analysis - which I promised - of the digital work.  Lips sealed
I'll try to do it by the end of this week, beginning of next week.

Thank you and great - I'm looking forward to your analysis!

SuperBitMan

View Profile
September 27, 2024, 05:20:06 PM
Merited by 1Dq (1)

Everyone in this forum are great and are contributing there own part in making forum great, however there are people in this forum that has made great impact and are still helping in making this forum great, this may not be your choice of people but since the question is open this is my own opinion on the people I feel should be in the list.
This is my own opinion and list.
Satoshi Nakamoto
Sirius
Theymos
LoyceV
JayJuanGee
Igebotz
fillippone
hugeblack
1Dq
vapourminer
Hhampuz
AB de Royse777
icopress
Little Mouse
hilariousandco
sirius
Lauda
Flying Hellfish
OmegaStarScream
BitcoinGirl.Club
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Wind_FURY
pooya87
Upgrade00
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4074

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2024, 06:41:50 PM
Merited by 1Dq (1)

Today, I'm dropping the current state of the artwork
I never seriously checked the work yet, hopefully I will read a lot from this topic soon. But whatever you are doing so far seems interesting and obviously you are giving a lot of efforts to it. Just dropped some merits to inspire you. Good luck.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SuperBitMan

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 03:13:55 PM
Merited by 1Dq (1)

It will be nice if you create an art work and then insert the name's of those people that are working very hard in making this forum a great one, then you will be reviewing it weekly or monthly by adding more names of those people that are beginning to work hard to make the forum create in one way or The other, I think it will encourage members of the forum to make an impact in this forum.
Everyone will imagine his or her name being in your great art work some person's will save it and it will be a great memory for him or her.
I think you should consider this idea it will be a great push for this forum.
1Dq (OP)
Copper Member

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2024, 05:08:56 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

VISUAL UPDATE #14

Working on the left side with its shady business.

Closeup on painting initial details.

My sketch of the fonts for the board titles in the empty panels.
These will probably be improvised slightly and might also vary from title to title.

In the upcoming days/weeks I'm continuing work on shapes and details.
Hopefully the canvas will be finished around the middle of October.

You can freely comment and suggest improvements and I'll take them into account.

I will continue accepting private suggestions for Easter egg details!

For now I'd like more answers on:

I'll be back with the next update in a couple of days.

Everyone in this forum are great and are contributing there own part in making forum great, however there are people in this forum that has made great impact and are still helping in making this forum great, this may not be your choice of people but since the question is open this is my own opinion on the people I feel should be in the list.
This is my own opinion and list.
Satoshi Nakamoto
Sirius
Theymos
LoyceV
JayJuanGee
Igebotz
fillippone
hugeblack
1Dq
vapourminer
Hhampuz
AB de Royse777
icopress
Little Mouse
hilariousandco
sirius
Lauda
Flying Hellfish
OmegaStarScream
BitcoinGirl.Club
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Wind_FURY
pooya87
Upgrade00

Awesome, thanks!

Today, I'm dropping the current state of the artwork
I never seriously checked the work yet, hopefully I will read a lot from this topic soon. But whatever you are doing so far seems interesting and obviously you are giving a lot of efforts to it. Just dropped some merits to inspire you. Good luck.

Thank you sir.

It will be nice if you create an art work and then insert the name's of those people that are working very hard in making this forum a great one, then you will be reviewing it weekly or monthly by adding more names of those people that are beginning to work hard to make the forum create in one way or The other, I think it will encourage members of the forum to make an impact in this forum.
Everyone will imagine his or her name being in your great art work some person's will save it and it will be a great memory for him or her.

That's a nice idea, but hard to implement without a good updating system on a digital platform.
I'd paint it in digitally or even on canvas if someone sponsors it haha.

SuperBitMan

View Profile
September 28, 2024, 07:02:33 PM

That's a nice idea, but hard to implement without a good updating system on a digital platform.
I'd paint it in digitally or even on canvas if someone sponsors it haha.
There was one idea me and my friends had years back and we laughed over it months later one of my friend took much interest in that idea and convinced me on joining hands with him to make that idea a reality and that was how we made it a reality and we made history in my town.
You are so talented and a lot of people in this forum love's your art work even the top members in this forum and I believe some of them have not visited this thread to see the this wonderful art's you are creating if they do they will surely support that's one thing I believe all we have to do is make your work know in this forum.
When your art work is all over this forum some companies or campaign managers will sponsor  Smiley.
I believe in your creativity so much.
Art to the world 🌎.
joker_josue
Legendary

**In BTC since 2013**

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2024, 08:23:16 AM
Merited by 1Dq (5)

__Digital_Art____________________

The Bitcoin Metaverse
Art by 1Dq
Link

Artist description:
This board has not gotten enough credit for all it has contributed, developed, researched, educated and otherwise done for everybody it connects.
I propose to make a visual representation of everything it means to us in the form of a big, detailed painting.
It will serve as a monument in this time and can help people identify, glorify, connect and celebrate this place we are all co-creating every day.

My Analysis:
The artist wanted to work with this to transform the BitcoinTalk forum into a parallel and real world. What would this forum be like if it were a physical space somewhere in the Universe? This is what the artist wants the observer to imagine when they contemplate this work.

He seeks to capture every moment of the day to day life of this forum. A busy society, with a lot of things happening at the same time, but all around one thing, Bitcoin. This is represented by the big B (the Bitcoin logo) in the center of the work, which seeks to use a bright color - orange, in contrast to the predominant color throughout the painting, dark blue.

From this big B come lines of light blue, which we see originate from the character in the bottom right corner, Satoshi. Satoshi Nakamoto - the creator of Bitcoin - is the energy source of this entire parallel world. As we can see in the painting, through the lines that connect all the elements of the artistic work. We were able to observe that both the figures representing the various users of this forum, as well as the buildings, squares and stores in this world, need this energy to survive.

The entire artistic composition is constructed in a way that takes us to the center of the work. The big B is the center of everything. Place where the artist uses a warm tone (orange) and a cold tone (light blue) to bring the viewer here. But this centralization of attention does not unbalance the composition. In the surrounding part, elements and colors are used, which force the viewer to also pay respective attention.

Every time we look at each of the elements present in this work, our gaze ends up being directed back to the center. Despite this, we were able to feel total balance and harmony in the painting. On the left side, warmer color tones are used. On the right side, cooler color tones are used. This navigation between these color tones, with the strong light that comes from the middle of the composition, makes the work well balanced.

Despite being a composition with many details, this balance between the colors used, as well as indirectly forcing the viewer to look at the center of the work, makes it light and not tiring. The viewer is always left with the expectation of looking for more details that will take them back to the big B.

With all the details that the artist wanted to include in his work, all BitcoinTalk viewers will certainly feel represented in some way. Those who are not from this forum will feel the invitation that the artist makes, to be able to observe this entire universe from an external perspective. Yes, gateway, because the artist has the beautiful ability to put us at the gateway to Bitcoin.

Note from the author of the analysis: I am neither an artist nor an art critic. But I studied art and I have always been an art fan, and I have been very involved in the artistic field. You can find out more about me here (text in Portuguese).
My English is not the best, so if any of this analysis is not clear, I will be interested in clarifying.

SuperBitMan

View Profile
Today at 07:36:32 AM

__Digital_Art____________________

The Bitcoin Metaverse
Art by 1Dq
Link

Artist description:
This board has not gotten enough credit for all it has contributed, developed, researched, educated and otherwise done for everybody it connects.
I propose to make a visual representation of everything it means to us in the form of a big, detailed painting.
It will serve as a monument in this time and can help people identify, glorify, connect and celebrate this place we are all co-creating every day.

My Analysis:
The artist wanted to work with this to transform the BitcoinTalk forum into a parallel and real world. What would this forum be like if it were a physical space somewhere in the Universe? This is what the artist wants the observer to imagine when they contemplate this work.

He seeks to capture every moment of the day to day life of this forum. A busy society, with a lot of things happening at the same time, but all around one thing, Bitcoin. This is represented by the big B (the Bitcoin logo) in the center of the work, which seeks to use a bright color - orange, in contrast to the predominant color throughout the painting, dark blue.

From this big B come lines of light blue, which we see originate from the character in the bottom right corner, Satoshi. Satoshi Nakamoto - the creator of Bitcoin - is the energy source of this entire parallel world. As we can see in the painting, through the lines that connect all the elements of the artistic work. We were able to observe that both the figures representing the various users of this forum, as well as the buildings, squares and stores in this world, need this energy to survive.

The entire artistic composition is constructed in a way that takes us to the center of the work. The big B is the center of everything. Place where the artist uses a warm tone (orange) and a cold tone (light blue) to bring the viewer here. But this centralization of attention does not unbalance the composition. In the surrounding part, elements and colors are used, which force the viewer to also pay respective attention.

Every time we look at each of the elements present in this work, our gaze ends up being directed back to the center. Despite this, we were able to feel total balance and harmony in the painting. On the left side, warmer color tones are used. On the right side, cooler color tones are used. This navigation between these color tones, with the strong light that comes from the middle of the composition, makes the work well balanced.

Despite being a composition with many details, this balance between the colors used, as well as indirectly forcing the viewer to look at the center of the work, makes it light and not tiring. The viewer is always left with the expectation of looking for more details that will take them back to the big B.

With all the details that the artist wanted to include in his work, all BitcoinTalk viewers will certainly feel represented in some way. Those who are not from this forum will feel the invitation that the artist makes, to be able to observe this entire universe from an external perspective. Yes, gateway, because the artist has the beautiful ability to put us at the gateway to Bitcoin.

Note from the author of the analysis: I am neither an artist nor an art critic. But I studied art and I have always been an art fan, and I have been very involved in the artistic field. You can find out more about me here (text in Portuguese).
My English is not the best, so if any of this analysis is not clear, I will be interested in clarifying.

I love this, you have done a great job, I love people like you because you think in a creative way, art is one thing that can tell a lot with just one work, Bitcoin has gotten to a point were it needs a beautiful art work like this in other to represent it very well, with this kind of art work all you need is a little explanation to a newbie because only seeing the art work he knows that Bitcoin has already spread in many countries and a lot of people are already investing on it and taking it seriously, he or she will know that Bitcoin has been here for some years now, seeing the art work will make him or her know that Bitcoin will even be more great in the future and will grow so high in price in a way people will stand and imagine, after viewing the art work he or she will know that investing on Bitcoin is the best option and that is why art work is more better because it explains more to people that writing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: