Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
gordonking

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

to those who have their BTC invested in MDC before 10 July 2014, i believe your portion of invested BTC under MDC could be refunded once you have done the following steps :

1. send an email which consist your MDC username and bitcoin address ( for refund) to refund.mdc@gmail.com

2. wait for the reply from alana tor.. she will be refunding your invested portion within 30 minutes ,most probably...

trust me and try it out.. more than 90 percent you will get your BTC back.. try the step 1 and 2 ..

and for those who not yet receive their portion.. update your name here..
lesnod11

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:08:16 PM

WHOA! I woke up this morning and all my bitcoins were returned. I'm very impressed that MDC did this! Thank you very much if you are reading this MDC.
No. No bonus points for giving people back their belongings instead of running away with them. It's still a scam, they are just trying to make those of us who don't immediately give up to go away. Still waiting for my money.

Honestly I don't understand your point of view. And for sure I don't accept it. MDC must be thanked for their behavior. No one expected such behavior by people that have lost their traces...

Ok, my bad. Insensitive of me to 'thank' when many have not gotten money back. However; I am not sure I would have received my money had it been a total scam, but I apologize for being insensitive.
SloRunner

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:19:58 PM

WHOA! I woke up this morning and all my bitcoins were returned. I'm very impressed that MDC did this! Thank you very much if you are reading this MDC.
No. No bonus points for giving people back their belongings instead of running away with them. It's still a scam, they are just trying to make those of us who don't immediately give up to go away. Still waiting for my money.

Honestly I don't understand your point of view. And for sure I don't accept it. MDC must be thanked for their behavior. No one expected such behavior by people that have lost their traces...

Ok, my bad. Insensitive of me to 'thank' when many have not gotten money back. However; I am not sure I would have received my money had it been a total scam, but I apologize for being insensitive.

i still don't believe that they got "hacked", 4 hours and still waiting for my bitcoins...

SloRunner

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:39:12 PM

I also wait 4 hours and get no coins Huh

UPDATE: my coins are on the way Smiley https://blockchain.info/tx-index/71fa285e1215dbe0e8ccad471f048ac2c15c775e24498b83eee19d3e4be6bfc7

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

Scammers must not be thanked for not scamming. Not stealing is the baseline. And they are not giving it back to everyone, just the few who happen to hear about this method. That's probably a minority.

They are not scammers because they are refunding everyone. The process of refund began from them and not from the few you mentioned. Read in this forum before. The email address in which you have sent your email for refund is appear because they have written to one of the investors. And this is another point in favor of them. They are not stealing no one. Finally they are not refunding only a few but all. But as I can understand this process is manual and take time.
Still no. Unless their site comes back up so everyone who haven't heard about this can get their money out it remains a scam. They are closing down and keeping most peoples money. That's illegal. They are just getting rid of those of us who might decide to take them to court.

So if the site is damaged badly and cannot be recovered they are scammers? Very strange point of view according to me. And where do you know you that they will refund or not all the people? Can you find names (after one week) of people that did not have refund? Can you post them here? I am member in the official facebook page of MDC and I don't see people that complain. Only they that are having their money...
It's too easy to claim incompetence and keep the money. So yes, until conclusively proven, which it can't be, taking the site down and not bringing it back up means it's a scam.

And I will prove it. I have another account with a trivial amount. I will not reclaim it, let's see if they refund it on their own. Every day until I get bored or they return it I will update with the status.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:53:07 PM

Scammers must not be thanked for not scamming. Not stealing is the baseline. And they are not giving it back to everyone, just the few who happen to hear about this method. That's probably a minority.

They are not scammers because they are refunding everyone. The process of refund began from them and not from the few you mentioned. Read in this forum before. The email address in which you have sent your email for refund is appear because they have written to one of the investors. And this is another point in favor of them. They are not stealing no one. Finally they are not refunding only a few but all. But as I can understand this process is manual and take time.
Still no. Unless their site comes back up so everyone who haven't heard about this can get their money out it remains a scam. They are closing down and keeping most peoples money. That's illegal. They are just getting rid of those of us who might decide to take them to court.

So if the site is damaged badly and cannot be recovered they are scammers? Very strange point of view according to me. And where do you know you that they will refund or not all the people? Can you find names (after one week) of people that did not have refund? Can you post them here? I am member in the official facebook page of MDC and I don't see people that complain. Only they that are having their money...
It's too easy to claim incompetence and keep the money. So yes, until conclusively proven, which it can't be, taking the site down and not bringing it back up means it's a scam.

And I will prove it. I have another account with a trivial amount. I will not reclaim it, let's see if they refund it on their own. Every day until I get bored or they return it I will update with the status.
Unclaimed status today: Not returned.

Luposian

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:15:00 PM

I don't believe it... Coinbase Emailed me and says... I got my 0.250 BTC refunded!!!  I'm going to go to my Coinbase account and make sure I'm not seeing things!  P R A I S E.  G O D !!!!
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

I got my 0.35 back from my main account. That's obviously not good enough, it has been down for a few days now and the interest is missing. Mailed them back for it, I suggest everyone do the same. A deal is a deal for as long as we keep up our end of it.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:24:12 PM

I got my 0.35 back from my main account. That's obviously not good enough, it has been down for a few days now and the interest is missing. Mailed them back for it, I suggest everyone do the same. A deal is a deal for as long as we keep up our end of it.

You are sick man.... You must see a good doctor... So sorry for you.... You live in another reality...
Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

Would you rather they sent you the interest and not the principle?  Our coin was lost and has been found... Celebrate, like the woman in the bible.  I know I am!
duffles

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:36:20 PM

Hey,

I can confirm that I received my full BTC1.478 deposit. For anyone who's interested, the hash was 6ed4862ba617cc993bdc07bfd54a9ec56a8346de22bde787ab957b2a68a4d02e.

I will update my report with Action Fraud with the relevant details.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:42:31 PM

Would you rather they sent you the interest and not the principle?  Our coin was lost and has been found... Celebrate, like the woman in the bible.  I know I am!

Did I stutter? Both. And you should be demanding that too. They are the ones in breach of agreement.

Luposian

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:55:01 PM

Alana says:

I hope you believe we are not scammer,
Please accept our apology once again.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what happened and, if MDC was NOT scamming us, why did Girard Oliver (Admin of FB page) beat such a hasty retreat and change the MyDailyCoin FB Group page from Private to Secret.  I'm grateful we got our coin back, but I'm still suspicious of what is really going on and why.
savur

Activity: 51
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:28:13 PM

Please remind We went on through MDC the mail or username? Also want to write them a letter. thank you
ferman

Activity: 238

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:24:41 AM

web site is broken. how am i refund my investments?

mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:31:44 AM

web site is broken. how am i refund my investments?

to those who have their BTC invested in MDC before 10 July 2014, i believe your portion of invested BTC under MDC could be refunded once you have done the following steps :

1. send an email which consist your MDC username and bitcoin address ( for refund) to refund.mdc@gmail.com

2. wait for the reply from alana tor.. she will be refunding your invested portion within 30 minutes ,most probably...

trust me and try it out.. more than 90 percent you will get your BTC back.. try the step 1 and 2 ..

and for those who not yet receive their portion.. update your name here..
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:07:43 AM

我朋友的4btc已经被发回来了,但是我的0.5btc仅仅被发了0.00079239,无论如何我和我朋友的损失已经被找回了一大部分,但我们希望不管怎样要调查清楚这件事,这个投资项目是我们非常关注也非常看好的一个项目,我们不希望是骗子在做,也不希望夭折,希望你们继续努力解决这个问题并把安全问题做到更好,也希望你们能正式出一个公告把事件的起因告诉我们。

重申:我的0.5 btc已经被全部发回来了。
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:14:32 AM

非常抱歉 ,刚才没注意我的0.5tc已经被全部返回来了,希望能知道这个项目出现问题的前因后果以及是否能够继续,以及我们是否能够继续安全的参与,以及你们更安全透明的措施
TheBitcoinDude

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:59:38 AM

12+ hours since I sent an email, and not even so much as a reply back.  Undecided
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:41:31 AM

Emailed asking for refund. Will update if I receive my coins back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: