Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
jpgusmao

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:24:41 AM

12+ hours since I sent an email, and not even so much as a reply back.  Undecided
Samething: 12+ hours I sent an email and nothing yet. No reply. No answer. Do they work on weekends? For how long should I wait?
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:30:07 AM

12+ hours since I sent an email, and not even so much as a reply back.  Undecided
Samething: 12+ hours I sent an email and nothing yet. No reply. No answer. Do they work on weekends? For how long should I wait?

The queue and the sleep. Now are to many they that write to them. These are the reasons I think...
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 08:41:24 AM

I also haven't gotten any reply. Emailed them 12 hours ago. Probably lost my 1.1BTC Sad

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:44:46 AM

I also haven't gotten any reply. Emailed them 12 hours ago. Probably lost my 1.1BTC Sad

I think that you will have your bitcoins....
SloRunner

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:45:36 AM

I think they don't work at weekend bro, you may get your BTC's on monday, we got refunded (a guy with 3btc got refunded) so you are "small fish" for them Smiley wait till monday then resend them an email Smiley

ofirbeigel

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 08:46:23 AM

I think they don't work at weekend bro, you may get your BTC's on monday, we got refunded (a guy with 3btc got refunded) so you are "small fish" for them Smiley wait till monday then resend them an email Smiley

Hope you're right....it all just feels too "Goxy"

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:08:28 AM

Hope you're right....it all just feels too "Goxy"

It does have that look and feel about dosen't it but I hope you all get your funds returned to you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ofirbeigel

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:46:30 PM

I'd appreciate anyone who got a refund to write down what email address did this Alana use, and perhaps how the refund process takes place. I get the feeling a lot of scammers are now trying to phish my email address to pose as myself and get my coins.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:48:37 PM

I'd appreciate anyone who got a refund to write down what email address did this Alana use, and perhaps how the refund process takes place. I get the feeling a lot of scammers are now trying to phish my email address to pose as myself and get my coins.

Read above... There are at least two times that is written the email address of Alana and the rules to have the refund...
ofirbeigel

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:54:59 PM

to those who have their BTC invested in MDC before 10 July 2014, i believe your portion of invested BTC under MDC could be refunded once you have done the following steps :

1. send an email which consist your MDC username and bitcoin address ( for refund) to refund.mdc@gmail.com

2. wait for the reply from alana tor.. she will be refunding your invested portion within 30 minutes ,most probably...

trust me and try it out.. more than 90 percent you will get your BTC back.. try the step 1 and 2 ..

and for those who not yet receive their portion.. update your name here..

For example, this seems like a total phishing scam to me...

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:58:27 PM

to those who have their BTC invested in MDC before 10 July 2014, i believe your portion of invested BTC under MDC could be refunded once you have done the following steps :

1. send an email which consist your MDC username and bitcoin address ( for refund) to refund.mdc@gmail.com

2. wait for the reply from alana tor.. she will be refunding your invested portion within 30 minutes ,most probably...

trust me and try it out.. more than 90 percent you will get your BTC back.. try the step 1 and 2 ..

Is the right address. Follow this post. I am one that had the refund and can confirm that the email address is correct. It is not correct only the time of refund because of many people that request the refund. Probably you must wait much, much more time...
savur

Activity: 51
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:12:40 PM

Hey. Thank you for letting me work email he returned all my investments.
ofirbeigel

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:14:14 PM

Is the right address. Follow this post. I am one that had the refund and can confirm that the email address is correct. It is not correct only the time of refund because of many people that request the refund. Probably you must wait much, much more time...

You said you're a member of the official MDC Facebook page - I couldn't find such a page. All in all it seems like one big scam of 4 BitcoinTalk fake user profiles trying to make a profit out of people who lost their money.

ofirbeigel

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:19:17 PM

New update - I now see my money has been returned. The transaction has no confirmations yet but if this goes through then I APOLOGIZE for all of my accusations. I will let you know soon enough.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

You said you're a member of the official MDC Facebook page - I couldn't find such a page. All in all it seems like one big scam of 4 BitcoinTalk fake user profiles trying to make a profit out of people who lost their money.

When the MDC began to have problems the admin of this page changed the status of this page from closed to secret and now this page can be used and seen only from the its members. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU ARE PLEASED TO NOT DO NOTHING I SUGGESTED. SO DON'T WRITE THE EMAIL AND DON'T GIVE NO ONE DATA. THIS IS MY LAST COMMUNICATION WITH YOU.
ofirbeigel

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 01:40:25 PM

When the MDC began to have problems the admin of this page changed the status of this page from closed to secret and now this page can be used and seen only from the its members. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU ARE PLEASED TO NOT DO NOTHING I SUGGESTED. SO DON'T WRITE THE EMAIL AND DON'T GIVE NO ONE DATA. THIS IS MY LAST COMMUNICATION WITH YOU.

OK, final update (hopefully) - I got my coins. Pretty quickly if I might say so. Again I would like to deeply apologize for making false acquisitions, it just seemed too shady the whole sending emails from Gmail addresses and all. The Bitcoins are currently showing 2 confirmations which seems to be good enough for me at the moment. Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:55:02 PM

got mine back early this morning 22 confirmation dont know if it is someone that recovered them for us but did get it back
TheBitcoinDude

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:11:19 PM

Update: I got most of mine back(0.5BTC)

Did anyone else find out about the bug on the site where you could send multiple transactions all at the same time and it would count as more than one.

So, say I send 20 transactions of 0.001BTC(0.02BTC total) all at the same time. It would count as two deposits of 0.02BTC or sometimes three.

I tried emailing them about this over a month ago and never heard anything back.
nolfees

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:30:32 PM

Update: I got most of mine back(0.5BTC)

Did anyone else find out about the bug on the site where you could send multiple transactions all at the same time and it would count as more than one.

So, say I send 20 transactions of 0.001BTC(0.02BTC total) all at the same time. It would count as two deposits of 0.02BTC or sometimes three.

I tried emailing them about this over a month ago and never heard anything back.

lol most probably they hacked in multiple transactions during the life time period  Huh or someway else
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:30:56 PM

WHOA! I woke up this morning and all my bitcoins were returned. I'm very impressed that MDC did this! Thank you very much if you are reading this MDC.
No. No bonus points for giving people back their belongings instead of running away with them. It's still a scam, they are just trying to make those of us who don't immediately give up to go away. Still waiting for my money.

Honestly I don't understand your point of view. And for sure I don't accept it. MDC must be thanked for their behavior. No one expected such behavior by people that have lost their traces...
Scammers must not be thanked for not scamming. Not stealing is the baseline. And they are not giving it back to everyone, just the few who happen to hear about this method. That's probably a minority.

They are not scammers because they are refunding everyone. The process of refund began from them and not from the few you mentioned. Read in this forum before. The email address in which you have sent your email for refund is appear because they have written to one of the investors. And this is another point in favor of them. They are not stealing no one. Finally they are not refunding only a few but all. But as I can understand this process is manual and take time.
Still no. Unless their site comes back up so everyone who haven't heard about this can get their money out it remains a scam. They are closing down and keeping most peoples money. That's illegal. They are just getting rid of those of us who might decide to take them to court.

So if the site is damaged badly and cannot be recovered they are scammers? Very strange point of view according to me. And where do you know you that they will refund or not all the people? Can you find names (after one week) of people that did not have refund? Can you post them here? I am member in the official facebook page of MDC and I don't see people that complain. Only they that are having their money...
It's too easy to claim incompetence and keep the money. So yes, until conclusively proven, which it can't be, taking the site down and not bringing it back up means it's a scam.

And I will prove it. I have another account with a trivial amount. I will not reclaim it, let's see if they refund it on their own. Every day until I get bored or they return it I will update with the status.
Unclaimed status today: Not returned.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: