Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mydailybitcoin.com ? Scam or not?  (Read 18533 times)
nolfees

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:40:47 PM

I am still waiting for my 4.45 BTC to be refunded, but Alana even stoped replying to my emails 3 days ago.
Someone said in facebook group that he got reply from her saying they got hacked and no more refunds...
Maybe we should continute with that legal action?

Have you any judicial document to proof your investment with them? Have you talked with any lawyer about invest in HYIP websites (legally or illegally in your hometown)?
PestoQuinty

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:44:25 PM

I am still waiting for my 4.45 BTC to be refunded, but Alana even stoped replying to my emails 3 days ago.
Someone said in facebook group that he got reply from her saying they got hacked and no more refunds...

Have you any judicial document to proof your investment with them? Have you talked with any lawyer about invest in HYIP websites (legally or illegally in your hometown)?

Well i did file a report on the UK police site, i will wait for few more days, but if they still dont refund i will have to take measures...
Gmail can be tracked, guys on facebook found some personal contact info, things can be done, but i would like to see thay come forward and honor their costumers/investors.

I have all screenshots and tx ids, if that's what you mean.
nolfees

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:17:30 PM

Well i did file a report on the UK police site, i will wait for few more days, but if they still dont refund i will have to take measures...
Gmail can be tracked, guys on facebook found some personal contact info, things can be done, but i would like to see thay come forward and honor their costumers/investors.

I don't want disappoint you, but screenshot is not judicial proof (can made by photoshop) also track by google is possible when you proof something and need court decision , A simple claim is nothing to take action.
I hope you get refund or have something to track these guys, but research first before any action. invest without research and take action without research both can waste your money.  Smiley
PestoQuinty

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:21:52 PM

I don't want disappoint you, but screenshot is not judicial proof (can made by photoshop) also track by google is possible when you proof something and need court decision , A simple claim is nothing to take action.
I hope you get refund or have something to track these guys, but research first before any action. invest without research and take action without research both can waste your money.  Smiley

U are 100% right, but there must be a legal way to resolve this. If it was the opossite, anyone could make a good looking site, get as much BTC as they can and run in to the wild unnoticed. Transaction IDs surely can help there, someone must cashout of BTC someday, and that one can be traced thru blockchain. Dozens of people filled that police report, they are already looking in to that.

PS i did some initial research about MDC, there was no reason for this to ever happen, and i still believe they are honest and not scam, and that they got hacked, but i can hardly believe that everything got hacked (website, cold wallet, trading bot and whatnot...)(or they ran a business without decent security) and i still believe they can send my refund.
nolfees

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:50:06 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 11:13:48 PM by nolfees

U are 100% right, but there must be a legal way to resolve this. If it was the opossite, anyone could make a good looking site, get as much BTC as they can and run in to the wild unnoticed. Transaction IDs surely can help there, someone must cashout of BTC someday, and that one can be traced thru blockchain. Dozens of people filled that police report, they are already looking in to that.

PS i did some initial research about MDC, there was no reason for this to ever happen, and i still believe they are honest and not scam, and that they got hacked, but i can hardly believe that everything got hacked (website, cold wallet, trading bot and whatnot...)(or they ran a business without decent security) and i still believe they can send my refund.

How you want to prove the destination Bitcoin address is not yours? anyway they are scam like other hyips. I'm sure you don't have any idea where did you invest (in Real estate, Forex or Illegal drug trade?) your evidences will be needed in further steps by Police.
However when you want to obtain easy money and double your money in couple of months (+escape from taxation) the result can not be better!
jpgusmao

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

Hi Pesto,

I think we can report the fraud to: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions
Maybe we will not get our money back, but discourage people to do that in future. If many of us report that fraud, the police will, FOR SURE, investigate and they will find something. Someone will be catch. That´s somethin =g we can do.
PestoQuinty

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:40:39 PM

Hi Pesto,

I think we can report the fraud to: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions
Maybe we will not get our money back, but discourage people to do that in future. If many of us report that fraud, the police will, FOR SURE, investigate and they will find something. Someone will be catch. That´s somethin =g we can do.

Yes, please do so. Many of us have already filled that report. If enough people do the same, they must act.
olisan

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:04:53 PM

I'm joining you guys, could one of you write a good letter ?
One that has some impact, it does concern some thousands of dollars isn't it ?
Mystery-Man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:33:36 AM

I like to believe it isn't a scam, but it's looking pretty bleak. I sent in my refund email a few days ago and I have heard nothing back, as of yet. Keep trying I guess.
duffles

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 07:56:26 AM

I'm joining you guys, could one of you write a good letter ?
One that has some impact, it does concern some thousands of dollars isn't it ?

You don't need to write a letter. You just fill in the form at http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/.
morecoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:40:42 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 06:16:38 PM by morecoin

I wrote Alana and asked her to refund me. She answerd me some days ago that the database is corrupt and have to be repaired. Yesterday I wrote her again and asked she about the status about the recovering prozess. Unfortunately I didn't got her answer.... Now I have really bad feelings to get my bitcoins back?!  Huh In my account were 12,1 btc principal plus 974 mbtc earnings.
So Alana, if you read this and you are not a bad person, please send my bitcoins back. God will look after you if you do this!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:57:52 AM

there is no such a thing as free money
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:11:05 AM

i saw many people still waiting form their response
some people get refund earlier, but still many people didn't get it
I wrote Alana and asked her to refund me. She answerd me some days ago that the database is corrupt and have to be repaired. Yesterday I wrote her again and asked she about the status about the recovering prozess. Unfortunately I didn't got her answer.... Now I have really bad feelings to get my bitcoins back?!  Huh In my account were 12,1 btc principal plus 974 mbtc earnings.
So Alana, if you read this and you are not a bad person, please send my bitcoins back. God will look after you if you do this!
12,1 BTC to invest in HYIP, you are very brave to take a risk

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:15:31 AM

i saw many people still waiting form their response
some people get refund earlier, but still many people didn't get it
I wrote Alana and asked her to refund me. She answerd me some days ago that the database is corrupt and have to be repaired. Yesterday I wrote her again and asked she about the status about the recovering prozess. Unfortunately I didn't got her answer.... Now I have really bad feelings to get my bitcoins back?!  Huh In my account were 12,1 btc principal plus 974 mbtc earnings.
12,1 BTC to invest in HYIP, you are very brave to take a risk

that has nothing to do with bravery ...
duffles

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

there is no such a thing as free money

Sure there is: Just start your own cryptocurrency with a generous premine Tongue
binitco

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

Started using MyDailyCoin with some mBTC gained from BitCoin Faucets, very slow. The investment worked for me with interest paid so we then invested with real money converted to BTC. This went well for us until the day the web site was offline. When the web site come back the interest was still withdrawable, so we left the investment intact, very, very foolish  Embarrassed. We found this forum after the refunds stopped but we applied anyway, no response for over a week, but still hoping to get a refund to 1Cash1h5... and 1MyDyCLq.... The site may have been hacked as the DNS at one time was 4.4.4.4 but when restored why no message on the web site, the clues as to the true situation are confusing.

If this has been useful 1Tip1Do4KZoG6CsBoxMtH3jyAAB3sHHvF
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:01:21 AM

The true situation is that it was a ponzi, and now it's collapsed. Most of the accounts who claimed to get their money only have one or a few posts. They are probably sock puppet accounts created to give the illusion that more people got their money back than there actually was. This gave the scammers a little more time to cover their tracks. Please stop being so naive. It's bad publicity for bitcoin when people get scammed all the time, even when the method is as common and easy to see through as Nigeria spam.
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:55:47 AM

The true situation is that it was a ponzi, and now it's collapsed. Most of the accounts who claimed to get their money only have one or a few posts. They are probably sock puppet accounts created to give the illusion that more people got their money back than there actually was. This gave the scammers a little more time to cover their tracks. Please stop being so naive. It's bad publicity for bitcoin when people get scammed all the time, even when the method is as common and easy to see through as Nigeria spam.

I thought so too before I emailed but actually got my money back. I don't consider myself a puppet - although perhaps maybe some of the other accounts are. I'm sorry for all those who didn't get their money back in time..

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Milu74

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:19:51 AM

they are Scam...they stol from me 500k satoshi
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:15:53 PM

I thought so too before I emailed but actually got my money back. I don't consider myself a puppet - although perhaps maybe some of the other accounts are. I'm sorry for all those who didn't get their money back in time..

I may be a Fool, But a puppet I am not.
I deposited 95 mBTC just 2 weeks before the sites collapse. I Emailed a Refund request very early on, Received it the next day. Perhaps it was just because the low amount, but I want to say that someone confirmed receiving a refund of 20 btc.. Shrug..

I wonder what it would take to create a truly legit and licensed HYIP with 1% interest in the US..
The math is there. In terms of covering the promised interest... I day-trade on low-volume alt coin markets regularly and can easily pull off 20%+ in hours with a couple btc. Would differently have to put a max investment cut-off.

Idk... just ignore me (>")>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: