Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 10:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐳Whale.io⚽ Cross League Goal Madness ⚽ Discussion Thread  (Read 27055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564



View Profile WWW
September 20, 2026, 08:49:18 PM
 #2381

In a single week I picked both Real Madrid, Arsenal and Como all together, I doubt anyone else is that unlucky for this round...

Not to mention you also include Hoffenheim as your 6th team thats -3 that gets added to your bad round

I was about to pick Como as well but decided to change it to Elversberg but they both score 0  Roll Eyes. I thought picking Elversberg gonna be some big brain moment for me because they seems underrated so far

brain was definitely lagging in a parallel universe!

I can tell you one good thing that it seems you win this round. I did some rough calculation, two 14 points player got -2 on Valencia so your 13 points should be the highest

and no I can ensure you this is not a parallel universe  Grin

Edit : actually Valencia just conceded another goal so thats -3 for them
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 948



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 02:03:52 PM
Merited by arallmuus (1), el che (1)
 #2382

darx I think you might have made a mistake in the scores. I just had a look at the sheet and it looks like you subtracted 2 goals for players who had Aston Villa as their defensive team. They actually kept a clean sheet against Tottenham, probably just got mixed up because they scored 2 goals rather than conceding 2.

Aside from that, I'm pretty happy with how this round is going. I dodged a couple of bullets with Arsenal and Chelsea, while Mainz didn't disappoint again. Now we'll just have to see if Genoa can manage a clean sheet, if they do, it'll give me a shot at competing for the top spots again.

Well it seems like you get the madness  Cheesy Grin

Totenham score 2 goals in the late time.

Correct me if I am wrong but after this round we will see Tottenham in the relegation picks right? Because it changes every 5 games? Tongue


The 5 rounds are from out competition not from the leagues round, so we are gonna change when we reach our 6 round in the madness.



I can tell you one good thing that it seems you win this round. I did some rough calculation, two 14 points player got -2 on Valencia so your 13 points should be the highest

and no I can ensure you this is not a parallel universe  Grin

Edit : actually Valencia just conceded another goal so thats -3 for them

Yes thanks to Valencia allowing 3 goals against a super weak Real Sociedad he won the round, i think he derserve it after what happened in the first round when he had the win in his hands and slip from him at the very last moment.



Im very happy with the "six men/team" feature since it add a new layer tod ecide the winner of the round giving it much more fun, since you are never sure if you are really gonna win the round if your six team still remain to play.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 05:32:00 PM
 #2383

In a single week I picked both Real Madrid, Arsenal and Como all together, I doubt anyone else is that unlucky for this round...

Not to mention you also include Hoffenheim as your 6th team thats -3 that gets added to your bad round

With that, I'm combined for the worse record of the round. In my defense, I couldn't help but picture a boring 0-0 or 1-1 draw at best.. Paderborn hadn't score a single goal in their previous 3 matches, I was just on the wrong train at the worse timing possible.

Congrats el che, well earned!

Im very happy with the "six men/team" feature since it add a new layer to decide the winner of the round giving it much more fun, since you are never sure if you are really gonna win the round if your six team still remain to play.

I didn't look of it impact as such, my bad. It technically does carries as much weight as picking the best team to score the most goals in any round.

notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1669


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
September 21, 2026, 07:01:39 PM
 #2384

This was a big setback for me in second round Sad
Only seven points collected in this round and I picked several teams that didnt score a single goal in their matches.
Congrats to el che who dominated this round and I think he is now on the top of the leaderboard  with most points from two round.

el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 763
Merit: 450



View Profile
September 21, 2026, 10:36:28 PM
Merited by darbitmobilerecovery (1)
 #2385

...

Well it seems like you get the madness  Cheesy Grin

...

Yes thanks to Valencia allowing 3 goals against a super weak Real Sociedad he won the round, i think he derserve it after what happened in the first round when he had the win in his hands and slip from him at the very last moment.



Im very happy with the "six men/team" feature since it add a new layer tod ecide the winner of the round giving it much more fun, since you are never sure if you are really gonna win the round if your six team still remain to play.


Hahaha, exactly... this shit is contagious!!

When I saw Milan going up 3-0 with plenty of time left in the second half I thought here we go again, figured the other Milan was going to do me in this time but somehow managed to secure the round. It was another chaotic week even madder than the first and I guess it's going to stay tricky for the next few rounds until the top 5 shakes out and more heavyweights land back in the selection pool. Hoping this good streak holds up.

And man that new 6th team addition changes everything now that we've actually seen it in action it's a brilliant.. feels like upgrading the contest from 3D to 4D chess!

goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1391
Merit: 165



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 04:59:24 AM
 #2386

Congrats el che on winning round 2!

Must say my match selection was awful, but I don't regret picking Elversberg.
Still quite a feat to pick the only Bundesliga match without any goals Cheesy
Anyway, can't wait for the next round Smiley
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2086


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 22, 2026, 05:22:00 AM
 #2387

Glad to see that i'm not in the bottom half of the leaderboard, but it's still a struggle to find a sixth team that isn't allergic to conceding a bunch of goals.  Tongue

Congrats to el che, for topping the second round. Picking Genoa backfired for some of us, but that Mainz pick was good enough to put him ahead of the pack.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 948



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 01:32:44 PM
Merited by goodpunt (1), el che (1)
 #2388


Hahaha, exactly... this shit is contagious!

When I saw Milan going up 3-0 with plenty of time left in the second half I thought here we go again, figured the other Milan was going to do me in this time but somehow managed to secure the round. It was another chaotic week even madder than the first and I guess it's going to stay tricky for the next few rounds until the top 5 shakes out and more heavyweights land back in the selection pool. Hoping this good streak holds up.

And man that new 6th team addition changes everything now that we've actually seen it in action it's a brilliant.. feels like upgrading the contest from 3D to 4D chess!

As i said you truly deserve it, two rounds in a row being at top is not easy, and now youa re also first in the leaderboard. Freebet coming for you.

Glad to see that i'm not in the bottom half of the leaderboard, but it's still a struggle to find a sixth team that isn't allergic to conceding a bunch of goals.  Tongue

Congrats to el che, for topping the second round. Picking Genoa backfired for some of us, but that Mainz pick was good enough to put him ahead of the pack.

I think it was much worse for us the one who pick Valencia thinking it was a super safe pick since Real Sociedad comes to that match in super bad shape.

Congrats el che on winning round 2!

Must say my match selection was awful, but I don't regret picking Elversberg.
Still quite a feat to pick the only Bundesliga match without any goals Cheesy
Anyway, can't wait for the next round Smiley

Hahahaha is incredible when that kind of thing happen, i cant believe when i bet on over goals on a league and i just pick the only game which end with less goals and every other game ends up being a feast of goals.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
mv1986
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2525



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 02:31:14 PM
 #2389

~


Hahaha, exactly... this shit is contagious!!

When I saw Milan going up 3-0 with plenty of time left in the second half I thought here we go again, figured the other Milan was going to do me in this time but somehow managed to secure the round. It was another chaotic week even madder than the first and I guess it's going to stay tricky for the next few rounds until the top 5 shakes out and more heavyweights land back in the selection pool. Hoping this good streak holds up.

And man that new 6th team addition changes everything now that we've actually seen it in action it's a brilliant.. feels like upgrading the contest from 3D to 4D chess!

@el che, are you serious? You are bullying me wherever you can. I have no choice but to stop you with whatever means necessary.



I actually forgot to check the results here. I didn't know I did quite well. I almost forgot to submit and then rushed it, so considering that, it's a good result. Keeps me up there, in a good range to catch el che.



Ohhhhh, what do my happy eyes see here??? Brother buwaytress, did your grandma have no time here to give you smart advice? Should ask me instead Wink

Brother, you told me about this little wound you have, guess what, I got some excess salt:



Cheesy 💚


el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 763
Merit: 450



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 03:24:40 PM
 #2390

@el che, are you serious? You are bullying me wherever you can. I have no choice but to stop you with whatever means necessary.

...

I actually forgot to check the results here. I didn't know I did quite well. I almost forgot to submit and then rushed it, so considering that, it's a good result. Keeps me up there, in a good range to catch el che.

Well, I didn't even know I was bullying you, it just happened organically. But since you mention it like that... then it's officially on bro. You haven't seen anything yet anyway, we've barely started the season. I'm coming for you all year long... lol

Though I'm just playing, I'm usually pretty peaceful... but not now, hahaha! Didn't realize it was going to get like that but I'll happily take the spiciness. I've got my own spicy peppers ready to be thrown right back your way. And speaking of payback, I'm still coming for you over the poker table too.. that ugly rag hand you used to beat me still has a pending expiration date and we settle that score in a few days!  Grin

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1058


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
September 22, 2026, 03:43:08 PM
 #2391

@goodpunt Elversberg actually has a good early record this season,,, now I am checking it but nobody imagined they would not concede so well done for that, now I will try look at more teams quite seriously. German teams are a big gap in my knowledge but I should study them more Smiley)

Correct me if I am wrong but after this round we will see Tottenham in the relegation picks right? Because it changes every 5 games? Tongue


The 5 rounds are from out competition not from the leagues round, so we are gonna change when we reach our 6 round in the madness.

Ah,,, ok ok I got it, sorry I misunderstood. So I have hopes that in 3 games my team can escape relegation zone  Grin

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2499


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 22, 2026, 04:15:23 PM
 #2392



I'm surprised that things aren't as bad as I thought. After Hoffenheim conceded 3 goals against a Bundesliga newcomer (it was my 6th team and I thought it was the most reliable haha) I thought I would get 8-9 points in this round and be at the bottom. Right now, I'm closer to the top than to last place, so things can be considered acceptable for the time being.
It must be said that the mechanics of the 6th team really change the competition and make it more unpredictable - I don’t remember last year when we had results of 6-7 points, and now several players at once scored this number of points.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
darxiaomi (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1662



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 04:41:08 PM
 #2393

Ohhhhh, what do my happy eyes see here??? Brother buwaytress, did your grandma have no time here to give you smart advice? Should ask me instead Wink

Brother, you told me about this little wound you have, guess what, I got some excess salt:



Cheesy 💚



Is his ussual behavior here in the madness maybe he get the wrong rules and think if you are at the bottom of the tabble you are the less insane user and the less affected by the madness what he dont know is he is already the most crazy one of all of us with the crazy picks he made.

We love him as the best liquidity provider of the pool.

But be careful a few seasons here and anyone can end like him.



I'm surprised that things aren't as bad as I thought. After Hoffenheim conceded 3 goals against a Bundesliga newcomer (it was my 6th team and I thought it was the most reliable haha) I thought I would get 8-9 points in this round and be at the bottom. Right now, I'm closer to the top than to last place, so things can be considered acceptable for the time being.
It must be said that the mechanics of the 6th team really change the competition and make it more unpredictable - I don’t remember last year when we had results of 6-7 points, and now several players at once scored this number of points.

I know this is more for the Bundesliga thread but i dont know what is happening with Hoffenheim, they are playing really bad this season. I wasnt expecting to see them at this low.

famososMuertos
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 4550


LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga


View Profile
September 23, 2026, 03:15:58 AM
Merited by cryptofrka (2)
 #2394

:://::

Nice one, Che! You tipped Genoa for this round and it worked out for you Wink

I’ll join in on the congratulations, too; Dar is a mad-genius for nailing that sixth team pick.

:://:::
I'm surprised that things aren't as bad as I thought. After Hoffenheim conceded 3 goals against a Bundesliga newcomer (it was my 6th team and I thought it was the most reliable haha):://::

I’d call for a VAR review of that madness; what happened there? He really should have walked away with zero goals, or maybe one  Cheesy  but three? Seriously. Some of us actually backed Hoffenheim; what madness...

:://:: cryptofrka's  :://::
Yeah you are already almost moneyback if you win the freebet, since its gonna be a fully one thanks to mafia giving to you the whole freebet. So you are gonna receive a $50 freebet.
!!👀!!

:://::
Congratulations to famososMuertos and cryptfrka which seems to want to hold his crown. Enjoy your freebets.
If it's a shared FB, I'd like to give my part to fM. I'll toss it on 100x ods, so better if he tries doing something smarter with it.

Thanks. I'll make sure it doesn't go to waste then. Good run!!

goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1391
Merit: 165



View Profile
September 23, 2026, 05:08:48 AM
 #2395

Hahahaha is incredible when that kind of thing happen, i cant believe when i bet on over goals on a league and i just pick the only game which end with less goals and every other game ends up being a feast of goals.
Indeed! It happens way too often right? Cheesy

I still remember one particular "Bundesliga 2" matchday from last season - there were about 4 matches running at the same time, as always on Saturdays.
I was hunting a late goal and one match triggered all my (super) strict filters .....as soon as I placed my late goal bet, the odds suddenly went down because of a red card Shocked
To make it short, I'm still waiting for my late goal from this match while the other 3 matches had late goals at very tasty odds LOL

Now that I think about it, maybe I should just avoid German teams in Cross League Goal Madness!
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 948



View Profile
September 23, 2026, 03:01:49 PM
 #2396

:://::
Congratulations to famososMuertos and cryptfrka which seems to want to hold his crown. Enjoy your freebets.
If it's a shared FB, I'd like to give my part to fM. I'll toss it on 100x ods, so better if he tries doing something smarter with it.

Thanks. I'll make sure it doesn't go to waste then. Good run!!


(proceed to made the most nasty multibet of history with 30 selection and 4547636 odds)  Cheesy



Hahahaha is incredible when that kind of thing happen, i cant believe when i bet on over goals on a league and i just pick the only game which end with less goals and every other game ends up being a feast of goals.
Indeed! It happens way too often right? Cheesy

I still remember one particular "Bundesliga 2" matchday from last season - there were about 4 matches running at the same time, as always on Saturdays.
I was hunting a late goal and one match triggered all my (super) strict filters .....as soon as I placed my late goal bet, the odds suddenly went down because of a red card Shocked
To make it short, I'm still waiting for my late goal from this match while the other 3 matches had late goals at very tasty odds LOL

Now that I think about it, maybe I should just avoid German teams in Cross League Goal Madness!

Ahhh man i know that feeling i know that pain, when you made all the correct read/analysis and a imponderable like a red card or a silly thing made by a player (which is part of the game and risk) destroy all of our previous analysis in just seconds, is one of the worst and painfull things to happen wehn betting.

But well is part of the game, sometimes it can play also in our favour.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1563


Viva La Masia


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 07:43:46 AM
Merited by cryptofrka (2)
 #2397

So I was looking at results of nations league and I'm thinking we should have a bonus round of internationals in cross league madness Tongue

Bad idea I know I know since everyone would pick Spain lol

The truth? I immediately thought I forgot to send picks Wink

el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 763
Merit: 450



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:39:19 PM
 #2398

Received my free bet today from Whale.io, big thanks to Dar and Whale! I was surprised to see that the free bet is valid for 200 days, with odds ranging from 1.3 up to 99 and allowing up to 10 selections. Nowadays a lot of platforms have tight expiration dates and heavily restrict odds and selections, so it's refreshing to see a site that still offers that kind of flexibility. Now for the easy part, losing it.. haha!

BABY SHOES
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 713


HODL - BTC


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:22:57 PM
 #2399

So I was looking at results of nations league and I'm thinking we should have a bonus round of internationals in cross league madness Tongue

Bad idea I know I know since everyone would pick Spain lol
Because no one answered, they thought it was a bad idea... sorry. Cheesy

Spain is the ruler of football now, starting from a young age, seniors and women's football have won trophies, so betting on Spain is no doubt at all. Grin

Received my free bet today from Whale.io, big thanks to Dar and Whale! I was surprised to see that the free bet is valid for 200 days, with odds ranging from 1.3 up to 99 and allowing up to 10 selections. Nowadays a lot of platforms have tight expiration dates and heavily restrict odds and selections, so it's refreshing to see a site that still offers that kind of flexibility. Now for the easy part, losing it.. haha!
That's what I like freebet from @Whale, its max odds are high in contrast to other casinos that limit starting from 1.70 - max 3.50.

However, I am happy with the freebet they give especially tickets can be made money. Grin

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1669


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:46:49 PM
 #2400

So I was looking at results of nations league and I'm thinking we should have a bonus round of internationals in cross league madness Tongue

Bad idea I know I know since everyone would pick Spain lol

The truth? I immediately thought I forgot to send picks Wink
You can do that, or some players will forgot about Madness  Grin
I just want to get back at normal schedule of big leagues predictions, this Nations League competition is very boring to me, and I think many national teams are not motivated to play here.
Sadly we need to wait for two more weeks for most of big leagues to return, and I dont see how this is good for players and national teams.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!