So I was looking at results of nations league and I'm thinking we should have a bonus round of internationals in cross league madness

Bad idea I know I know since everyone would pick Spain lol
Because no one answered, they thought it was a bad idea... sorry.

Spain is the ruler of football now, starting from a young age, seniors and women's football have won trophies, so betting on Spain is no doubt at all.

Don't be sorry lol I know it was a bad idea even as I was typing it honestly, all we would get is people looking for the weakest teams and choosing their opponents. Or Spain lol
But @cryptofrka supports it!!! Maybe I am mafia material???
You can do that, or some players will forgot about Madness

I just want to get back at normal schedule of big leagues predictions, this Nations League competition is very boring to me, and I think many national teams are not motivated to play here.
Sadly we need to wait for two more weeks for most of big leagues to return, and I dont see how this is good for players and national teams.
We were talking about football in the CL thread, and see how club dynamics now also leaks into national football.
To be honest, I even got less interest these days in European teams because half of them have players with 2 passports, some changed countries, some don't even live in the countries. Like the whole scene became less of pride to play for a country and just about individual desire to play football for a country.
I prefer killing the stupid Nations League and just making 1 long break for all international football. Instead of constant interruptions.