Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 08:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏈 ZETO.cash- NFL Pick-Em Prediction Pool - Discussion Thread 🏈  (Read 5305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 02:05:39 PM
 #361

Supporting all paid pools like my mafia brothers takes some dedication..! Just reinstalled the Sleeper app but it is unkindly saying I don't have a device permission (think it's the Google Play registered location), so I have to update my firmware I think... or sign in with a different Google account. I'll figure it out later!

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3972


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 03:14:19 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2026, 09:27:03 PM by Trofo
 #362

Supporting all paid pools like my mafia brothers takes some dedication..! Just reinstalled the Sleeper app but it is unkindly saying I don't have a device permission (think it's the Google Play registered location), so I have to update my firmware I think... or sign in with a different Google account. I'll figure it out later!
Yep I am in as well, sent the fee yesterday. And my sleeper says it needs to be updated. Gonna take care of that now.

Do we get some sort of links to join here, or?

BrokenM14
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 67
Merit: 32


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 08:41:06 PM
 #363

Do we get some sort of links to join here, or?

Yep, I sent it to you via PM.  Thanks for joining, and best of luck.

VashaUdacha777
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 103


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 09:15:40 AM
 #364

Hmm... Looks like Round 1 was more of a disappointment for me than a success. 7–9 is actually worse than an average result. I'm definitely not an American football expert, but I was hoping for something better. Cry
 
The biggest disappointments for me were the LA Chargers and the Detroit Lions. I think the odds on the Chargers to win were around 1.16, and somehow they still managed to lose their game. Huh Huh Huh

Hopefully, my luck will turn around in the upcoming rounds and I'll be able to give the leaders of the pool a run for their money. Roll Eyes
VashaUdacha777
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 103


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 05:34:52 AM
 #365

Hi !

Round 2 of the NFL definitely made me happy! I managed to finish with 10 correct picks. It’s not a record, of course, but it’s already much better than the 7 I got in the first round. Hopefully, luck will be on my side in the next few rounds and I’ll be able to become one of the leaders. The next round starts tomorrow, so I need to prepare well and hopefully put up another good result!
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 09:12:43 AM
 #366

Missed another couple of games I think on Round 2, and only got 6 points from the ones I did submit, but seeing 12 from "Improved5" (following up 11 on R1), I have to ask someone here who might know: if I start looking at bookie spread lines will that be more or less reflected in Sleeper and is that updated?

Or a simpler question: do the spreads on Sleeper reflect handicap lines, and if so, do they adjust dynamically as the market moves? Simply trying to see if I can't improve the way I make my picks here.

DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5918



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 01:44:35 AM
 #367

Quite the disappointing Sunday for my round of predictions.  As I recall the same thing happened to me last year; I had a good starting week, and it quickly went to the dogs after that.  I still have a chance at making it 8 and 8 for the week, but it looks like a couple of the participants are pulling away on the points and creating quite a comfortable gap for themselves.

I'll have to buckle down and come up with a strategy to get back in the top 4.

yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 03:50:05 AM
 #368

Quite the disappointing Sunday for my round of predictions.  As I recall the same thing happened to me last year; I had a good starting week, and it quickly went to the dogs after that.  I still have a chance at making it 8 and 8 for the week, but it looks like a couple of the participants are pulling away on the points and creating quite a comfortable gap for themselves.

I'll have to buckle down and come up with a strategy to get back in the top 4.
I'm running at 57% right now and tied for 9th. 4th place is miles away for me. It's tougher than it looks for anyone thinking picking winners is easy. Who's gonna cover a spread is extremely hard.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:55:35 AM
Merited by buwaytress (1)
 #369

Those afternoon matches held me back from having a good week. I was on pace to get 9 points, but the Niners, Saints, and Ravens fell short in the second half.  Lips sealed

I have to ask someone here who might know: if I start looking at bookie spread lines will that be more or less reflected in Sleeper and is that updated?

Or a simpler question: do the spreads on Sleeper reflect handicap lines, and if so, do they adjust dynamically as the market moves? Simply trying to see if I can't improve the way I make my picks here.
The handicaps on the Sleeper are always fixed no matter what happens and they mostly take the opening lines so when you compare them to the bookie lines, it could be off by a point or more. I remember the Giants last week were -6.5 and when their quarterback got injured, bookies adjusted down to -1.5 while the Sleeper handicap stayed the same.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:43:25 PM
 #370

Only winged it for 8, but I can crack a smile having now caught up to cryptorfrka, who only got 1. The slow climb from 13th place got a little lighter. You're next, yahoo.

The handicaps on the Sleeper are always fixed no matter what happens and they mostly take the opening lines so when you compare them to the bookie lines, it could be off by a point or more. I remember the Giants last week were -6.5 and when their quarterback got injured, bookies adjusted down to -1.5 while the Sleeper handicap stayed the same.

Thank you man. This is useful information; whether I use it or not remains to be seen (but don't hold your breath, I say a lot and do very little to firm the words up heh) but it might actually be something to think about when NFL enters other competitions I'm in (BS cough cough FL).


cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3305



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 10:47:09 AM
 #371

Only winged it for 8, but I can crack a smile having now caught up to cryptorfrka, who only got 1. The slow climb from 13th place got a little lighter. You're next, yahoo.

I do this fully random and forget to play 2 out of 5 rounds. I still don't know a single NFL player.
After missing that round in which I scored 1 point late on, I now filled it in for the next 5.

If you're anywhere near me, better not to mention it at all Grin

yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:11:06 AM
 #372

Only winged it for 8, but I can crack a smile having now caught up to cryptorfrka, who only got 1. The slow climb from 13th place got a little lighter. You're next, yahoo.

The handicaps on the Sleeper are always fixed no matter what happens and they mostly take the opening lines so when you compare them to the bookie lines, it could be off by a point or more. I remember the Giants last week were -6.5 and when their quarterback got injured, bookies adjusted down to -1.5 while the Sleeper handicap stayed the same.

Thank you man. This is useful information; whether I use it or not remains to be seen (but don't hold your breath, I say a lot and do very little to firm the words up heh) but it might actually be something to think about when NFL enters other competitions I'm in (BS cough cough FL).


I shouldn't be too hard to beat, I am only averaging 7.3 wins per week. If I can stop picking with my heart and pick with my brain I might string together some decent weeks, but games like last night just baffle me. Cleveland having a strong start to their season was unexpected.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088


Shuffle.com


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 12:58:18 PM
 #373

Thank you man. This is useful information; whether I use it or not remains to be seen (but don't hold your breath, I say a lot and do very little to firm the words up heh) but it might actually be something to think about when NFL enters other competitions I'm in (BS cough cough FL).
No problem, I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly shoot up in the leaderboard and claim the top weekly spots.  Wink

Cleveland having a strong start to their season was unexpected.
Before week 1, I thought they'll still be one of those bottom of the barrel teams, and glad I jumped on them after they spoiled my point from the Panthers last week.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:51:40 PM
 #374

If you're anywhere near me, better not to mention it at all Grin

Better to mention it, so I remind myself of the mediocrity I've aligned myself with.

If I can stop picking with my heart and pick with my brain I might string together some decent weeks, but games like last night just baffle me.

Sounds the way I pick my football (soccer) and explains why I don't do well in EPL pools...

No problem, I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly shoot up in the leaderboard and claim the top weekly spots.  Wink

I would be Wink

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3972


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:38:44 AM
 #375

If you're anywhere near me, better not to mention it at all Grin

Better to mention it, so I remind myself of the mediocrity I've aligned myself with.
I was solid in earlier instances of this pool, but this season luck has stopped and I have regressed to your levels Smiley
Knowledge was never in question, since I have none regarding NFL  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!