Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 11:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏈 ZETO.cash- NFL Pick-Em Prediction Pool - Discussion Thread 🏈  (Read 5313 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5920



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 01:38:16 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2024, 11:21:06 AM by DireWolfM14
 #61

Someone pointed out that the table I posted previously was a bit misleading.  I've changed it up a bit to make it more understandable.

If I could suggest one minor change, i'd adjust the BTC prize % similarly to USDT's prize distribution.

Is this what you had in mind?

Podium || Prize Percentage || Take BTC || Take USDT
1st.place || 45% || 0.009 || 900
2nd.place || 25% || 0.005 || 500
3rd.place || 15% || 0.003 || 300
4th.place || 10% || 0.002 || 200
5th.place || 5% || 0.001 || 100


I'm fine with that.  It really doesn't matter to me, I just want to make sure the community will be happy with the results.  Any body object to this proposal?

ralle14
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 24, 2024, 03:34:33 AM
 #62

Congrats to Hhampuz and cryptofrka for getting the most points(11) this week.

It's unreal to see the Bengals as one of the few teams that are currently 0-3, i'm starting to think the Panthers have a decent shot next week.

Is this what you had in mind?
Yes, that's perfect.




██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Hhampuz
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3738
Merit: 7400

Meh.


View Profile
September 24, 2024, 06:21:54 AM
 #63

Congrats to Hhampuz and cryptofrka for getting the most points(11) this week.

Is there an (easy) way to check who won the tiebreaker?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
ralle14
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 24, 2024, 06:42:42 AM
 #64

Is there an (easy) way to check who won the tiebreaker?
There's probably no other way aside from checking the weekly picks at the bottom and then swiping left. It takes a while to get used to, but it's good enough with how smoothly we can navigate through the app.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5920



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 12:47:04 PM
Merited by jeremypwr (1), Hhampuz (1)
 #65

Congrats to cyrptofrka for winning week 3!  Good job!

Is there an (easy) way to check who won the tiebreaker?

Yes, click on the Pool tab, the scroll down to the weekly results, then scroll to the right hand side of the table.  It shows the total combined score of the MNF game at the top of the table.  AFIK that's the only place it's listed.

Congrats on having a great week of predictions once again.  Despite coming in second due to tie breakers, you're on a nice trajectory.

There's probably no other way aside from checking the weekly picks at the bottom and then swiping left. It takes a while to get used to, but it's good enough with how smoothly we can navigate through the app.

It seems like a pretty good app so far.  The only real complaint I have is that there's no way to use it in a browser on a computer.  I'm old enough that I prefer to do things in a computer instead of a phone.  But as far as phone apps go, Sleeper's layout convenient and is easy on my aged eyes.



cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3314



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 03:24:12 PM
 #66

Congrats to cyrptofrka for winning week 3!  Good job!

Hahah, no way. I do this fully random.

My friend watches 2 games every round and all the recaps and plays NFL fantasy religiously and he did the 1st round of picks for me, I was near the bottom.
I did the other 2 rounds by myself and had way better results.

Just shows how much luck plays a part in these situations where the handicaps are set as close to 50-50 as possible.

I joined the pool mostly to watch a game or 2 every now and then, hopefully I do that soon. Love the sport, but is at horrible time for us Europeans.

entebah
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1818
Merit: 177



View Profile
September 30, 2024, 12:52:48 AM
 #67

sad this week is my bad guess because i got 3/10 for now which is very bad -_-
i hope next week i can get better with my prediction
jeremypwr
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 7291



View Profile
October 01, 2024, 08:30:36 PM
 #68

Congrats to Trofo for winning Week 4

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3991


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 02, 2024, 08:11:47 AM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)
 #69

Congrats to Trofo for winning Week 4
Damn, Croatian guys killing it in a sport we know nothing about. I think this is my first pool free bet this season and it came from the pool I expected it least.

buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4540


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 04, 2024, 07:10:22 PM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)
 #70

I just checked my scores and felt really bad about myself haha. I know I'm doing this randomly, just picking teams I like the names of. Form doesn't seem to matter. Spreads neither. But I do notice at the end, I seem to be losing the ones where I'm in the minority, but I can't make out why the teams I picked were minority. Spreads didn't seem to correlate.

Congrats to cyrptofrka for winning week 3!  Good job!

Hahah, no way. I do this fully random.

Lies. You did this with full knowledge. I know. You know I know. I know you know I know.

Damn, Croatian guys killing it in a sport we know nothing about. I think this is my first pool free bet this season and it came from the pool I expected it least.

Malaysian guy coming for you one of these days. Just you wait.

jeremypwr
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 7291



View Profile
October 08, 2024, 02:46:03 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2024, 03:11:49 PM by jeremypwr
 #71

rohang is the Week 5 winner; Free Bet will be credited on Monday.

ralle14
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088


Shuffle.com


View Profile
October 15, 2024, 06:06:49 AM
 #72

Harkorede came out on top with the tiebreaker question against Hhampuz and congrats on finishing first on week six.

We had an easier week this time with 10 favorites covering the spread. I'm still happy that I got nine points since I was hovering around rank 20~ last week.  Grin

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1202



View Profile
October 15, 2024, 08:07:37 AM
 #73

Harkorede came out on top with the tiebreaker question against Hhampuz and congrats on finishing first on week six.

We had an easier week this time with 10 favorites covering the spread. I'm still happy that I got nine points since I was hovering around rank 20~ last week.  Grin

This is nice really, Hhampuz have been pretty doing well consistently week in week out and Trofo also breathing down his neck.

I knew I stood chance after the early games on Sunday had ended only for the NY Giants to initially blow it all up in my face, with a defensive collapse that allowed Bengals score a touchdown from several yards out.

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3991


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 15, 2024, 10:29:55 AM
 #74

Harkorede came out on top with the tiebreaker question against Hhampuz and congrats on finishing first on week six.

We had an easier week this time with 10 favorites covering the spread. I'm still happy that I got nine points since I was hovering around rank 20~ last week.  Grin

This is nice really, Hhampuz have been pretty doing well consistently week in week out and Trofo also breathing down his neck.

I knew I stood chance after the early games on Sunday had ended only for the NY Giants to initially blow it all up in my face, with a defensive collapse that allowed Bengals score a touchdown from several yards out.
Doing better than in my wildest dreams. Maybe I should start betting on NFL as well?

JK, that would be a sure way for me to destroy my betting bank and pool rank in one move.

DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 5920



View Profile WWW
October 15, 2024, 11:27:44 AM
 #75

Good job, Harkorede!  Congratulations on the weekly prize.  Hhampuz is killing it, but you've been doing pretty darn good yourself for the last couple of weeks.  Trofo, too. 

It's ironic that the top three positions in the contest are held by foreigners.   Tongue

Only half of the top ten are Americans, and by and large we're not fairing much better than the rest of the field. 

morvillz7z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2224



View Profile
October 15, 2024, 01:22:06 PM
 #76

source: https://x.com/EvanHAbrams/status/1845665418205167983
Quote
Road favorites are now 8-0 SU and ATS in Week 6 entering Bills-Jets on MNF.

This would be the most covers in a single week without an ATS loss by road favs since the merger in 1970.

Make it a perfect 9-0 for all road favorites this week. I had a good number of them locked in a small parlay. Slightly disappointed i had to settle at half-time on the last leg. Bengos were so shit all game, it was not worth the risk...nor the sweat.

BrokenM14
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 67
Merit: 32


View Profile WWW
October 15, 2024, 02:16:58 PM
 #77

source: https://x.com/EvanHAbrams/status/1845665418205167983
Quote
Road favorites are now 8-0 SU and ATS in Week 6 entering Bills-Jets on MNF.

This would be the most covers in a single week without an ATS loss by road favs since the merger in 1970.

Make it a perfect 9-0 for all road favorites this week. I had a good number of them locked in a small parlay. Slightly disappointed i had to settle at half-time on the last leg. Bengos were so shit all game, it was not worth the risk...nor the sweat.



Still a good take.  Nice ticket, as well.  I haven't been gambling on the NFL games much this year, for some reason I've been having better luck with EPL.
jeremypwr
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 7291



View Profile
October 22, 2024, 02:28:34 PM
 #78

rohang is the Week 7 winner; Free Bet will be credited on Monday.

jeremypwr
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 7291



View Profile
October 29, 2024, 10:00:01 PM
 #79

Congrats to buwaytress for winning Week 8

jeremypwr
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 7291



View Profile
November 05, 2024, 04:46:10 PM
 #80

Congrats to entebah for winning Week 9

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!