Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $1M Cash Airdrop ⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino ♠♥♦♣  (Read 21115 times)
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:25:04 AM
 #1821

We don't take advice from newbies, especially those who claim it without any proof, just empty words. Anyone can say anything negative about a casino, but the experience of many users proves that Razed is a reliable and professional casino. So, if you encounter a problem, explain it clearly; don't make statements you can't back up.
I did not respond to him because it can be seen from the reputation and the trail of posts he made, he almost attacked every casino. Therefore, since he posted on this thread, I ignored anything that was basically trying to make a fuss. We remain open to criticism or recrimination as long as it has a valid evidence base. If not, don't waste your time.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1232


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:15:26 PM
 #1822

~ Are promotions like this offered regularly?
I'm just a sports betting enthusiast, so it's unlikely I'll be able to place many bets in a short period of time.
I'm not sure about it since I don't really play at Razed. But I guess this is an exclusive offer, and they send it to some selected users each month. Otherwise, we would have seen a lot of discussions about this type of bonuses here. I just checked the last few pages of this thread and found that another forum member had said about receiving similar offer one month ago. This is really a sweet bonus offer if the free spin winnings don't come with any wager requirement. And the wagering requirements can easily be met if the in-house games aren't excluded.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 275



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:14:02 PM
Merited by bitLeap (1)
 #1823

Haven't been on razed for a while, and it just so happens there's a deposit promotion bonus and the requirements are reasonable too
snip
Actually I wanted to make a bigger deposit, but I was aware of my capabilities, so I only chose a deposit of $30.
snip
Are promotions like this offered regularly?
I'm just a sports betting enthusiast, so it's unlikely I'll be able to place many bets in a short period of time.
It depends, sometimes every week there are promos like that, the same is the case with me who is only active in sports betting and when now it is still in the international break so I don't bet much. So you took that promo bonus and how did it go? did you manage to meet the $150 wager?

I hope you succeed, because 40 Free spins are waiting for you to play.
Good luck.
I haven't finished it yet because I was a bit busy, but luckily my sports bet won, it will probably be settled by tomorrow,

~ Are promotions like this offered regularly?
I'm just a sports betting enthusiast, so it's unlikely I'll be able to place many bets in a short period of time.
I'm not sure about it since I don't really play at Razed. But I guess this is an exclusive offer, and they send it to some selected users each month. Otherwise, we would have seen a lot of discussions about this type of bonuses here. I just checked the last few pages of this thread and found that another forum member had said about receiving similar offer one month ago. This is really a sweet bonus offer if the free spin winnings don't come with any wager requirement. And the wagering requirements can easily be met if the in-house games aren't excluded.
The unique thing about Razed is that it doesn't add any requirements to the free spin bonus, the deposit is only 1 wager, apart from that there are no other requirements. Smiley

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:33:50 AM
 #1824

I haven't finished it yet because I was a bit busy, but luckily my sports bet won, it will probably be settled by tomorrow,


Congratulations on the bet, I will look forward to the next result from you. While I personally have not been able to bet because of the commitment to return to betting when the domestic league starts. To be honest, I really did refrain from visiting the casino. LoL

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
moneystery
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ LM Management ✅


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:39:26 PM
 #1825

I did not respond to him because it can be seen from the reputation and the trail of posts he made, he almost attacked every casino. Therefore, since he posted on this thread, I ignored anything that was basically trying to make a fuss. We remain open to criticism or recrimination as long as it has a valid evidence base. If not, don't waste your time.

That's right. He attacks average casinos for no clear reason, and that's why you shouldn't take his words seriously. It's better to focus on what's happening with Razed, who just renewed their contract with Heroic. That's way more important than his bullshit  Cheesy


RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 275



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:35:53 PM
 #1826

I haven't finished it yet because I was a bit busy, but luckily my sports bet won, it will probably be settled by tomorrow,


Congratulations on the bet, I will look forward to the next result from you. While I personally have not been able to bet because of the commitment to return to betting when the domestic league starts. To be honest, I really did refrain from visiting the casino. LoL
I've finished it, it's just that I wasn't very lucky from the free spins, I only got $5, that was just a bonus, the most important thing was that my bet won, and I managed to double the amount of my deposit + bonus, this week there was still a bonus but the wager amount was much higher, I ignored it and waited for one that suited my abilities.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:35:53 AM
 #1827

It's better to focus on what's happening with Razed, who just renewed their contract with Heroic. That's way more important than his bullshit  Cheesy

This is really good news, I also checked on their official website https://heroic.gg-clearly the name Razed is there.


I've finished it, it's just that I wasn't very lucky from the free spins, I only got $5, that was just a bonus, the most important thing was that my bet won, and I managed to double the amount of my deposit + bonus, this week there was still a bonus but the wager amount was much higher, I ignored it and waited for one that suited my abilities.

Great, you're the responsible type of gambler and indeed should be. Sometimes I'm still a little rash after winning, so make sure you've withdrawn your winnings and left the capital to play again in another game. Gambling management like this is not easy, some gamblers are more stuck to play the balance of the winnings and end up losing it all.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
sunsilk
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 658



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:57:05 AM
 #1828

You're right, I think that just like the other exchanges where they are listing coins and tokens.

It's possible that they have been paid to list it so that they can support the token. We don't know what's actually in it and we can only guess about it.

But, we start to see this kind of shift and I think it will become a trend that the other casino tokens will also be seen in every competitor's list of supported cryptos.
What's wrong with supporting each? isn't that good for their business growth?
Nothing wrong with that, it's good for the business growth for each other. There will be a crossing for the users and holders of both ends, the token and the casinos.

It is precisely this kind of shift that leads to positive things, so stop leading the opinion that it seems like Casino A should not list casino B tokens.
I agree, I am not in that opinion thinking bad about casino having their own tokens supported by another one and their competitor.

It's good for the community and overall to the business to see that they have that adoption.

It's better to focus on what's happening with Razed, who just renewed their contract with Heroic. That's way more important than his bullshit  Cheesy

This is really good news, I also checked on their official website https://heroic.gg-clearly the name Razed is there.

Wow, I didn't know that razed has been sponsoring Heroic. I have followed this team's movement in the other sports but not specifically to this one that they have sponsored because they have disbanded their roster on dota last May.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
cryptomaniac_xxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 673



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 01:04:36 PM
 #1829



https://x.com/Razedcom/status/2103141303324131374

You really need to have extreme luck to turn it to $31k.

But I guess when you play on Razed, your luck will go up a notch.  Grin.

Although I haven't experienced that kind of multiplier win because I don't have that kind of money. However, a small win is still a win for me.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
MusaMohamed
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 452



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 01:07:42 PM
 #1830



https://x.com/Razedcom/status/2103141303324131374

You really need to have extreme luck to turn it to $31k.

But I guess when you play on Razed, your luck will go up a notch.  Grin.

Although I haven't experienced that kind of multiplier win because I don't have that kind of money. However, a small win is still a win for me.
It's a big win from an initial capital of $1,000 only and the user did great in both betting, winning, and having official congratulations from Razed.com team. This means like the user will have no issue with withdrawal of money won in this crazy lucky bet.

I believe so because if there are wrong things detected by Razed.com casino, they will not announce this big win officially.

This shows big wins are possible, even they barely happen, and if you won big without cheating against a casino, you are well to withdraw money from a legit casino.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 05:07:12 AM
 #1831



https://x.com/Razedcom/status/2103141303324131374

You really need to have extreme luck to turn it to $31k.

But I guess when you play on Razed, your luck will go up a notch.  Grin.

Although I haven't experienced that kind of multiplier win because I don't have that kind of money. However, a small win is still a win for me.
The capital he uses is quite large for the size of gamblers like us, so I don't really expect to win a lot with minimal capital. But of course, any amount as long as the profit can exceed the capital we deposit is considered a victory, it's just that the portion is different. There are many stories about minimal capital and then getting double profits in the casino but we have not found the point of luck.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
cryptomaniac_xxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 673



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:59:20 AM
 #1832



https://x.com/Razedcom/status/2103141303324131374

You really need to have extreme luck to turn it to $31k.

But I guess when you play on Razed, your luck will go up a notch.  Grin.

Although I haven't experienced that kind of multiplier win because I don't have that kind of money. However, a small win is still a win for me.
The capital he uses is quite large for the size of gamblers like us, so I don't really expect to win a lot with minimal capital. But of course, any amount as long as the profit can exceed the capital we deposit is considered a victory, it's just that the portion is different. There are many stories about minimal capital and then getting double profits in the casino but we have not found the point of luck.

I do agree and with that, I just came from a horrific gambling experience like a hour ago.

Used decent amount of capital and very positive that I might win some money. Nevertheless it was a disaster as games after games, it was all a L to me. Have few wins but it was not enough to be at least break even so I play and then deposit for more and lose again.

Anyhow, it boils down on luck so I guess this person might have lady luck smiling on him.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 09:34:58 AM
 #1833

I do agree and with that, I just came from a horrific gambling experience like a hour ago.

Used decent amount of capital and very positive that I might win some money. Nevertheless it was a disaster as games after games, it was all a L to me. Have few wins but it was not enough to be at least break even so I play and then deposit for more and lose again.

Anyhow, it boils down on luck so I guess this person might have lady luck smiling on him.
Do you play the same game over and over again? or trying to move from one game to another?
Usually when I play slots and get carried away, I can still control to move temporarily from games that look bad and don't give winnings.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Z_MBFM
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 509



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:01:01 AM
 #1834

I do agree and with that, I just came from a horrific gambling experience like a hour ago.

Used decent amount of capital and very positive that I might win some money. Nevertheless it was a disaster as games after games, it was all a L to me. Have few wins but it was not enough to be at least break even so I play and then deposit for more and lose again.

Anyhow, it boils down on luck so I guess this person might have lady luck smiling on him.
Do you play the same game over and over again? or trying to move from one game to another?
Usually when I play slots and get carried away, I can still control to move temporarily from games that look bad and don't give winnings.
While playing slot games, you cannot win frequently from a game. Sometimes it is seen that at first you win well, then you lose again, and then you win again, and then you lose again, and in this way, the capital gradually runs out. It is very rare that someone can win well from there. That is why since there are many types of games in slots, changing the game and playing different games is a better strategy sometimes. That is why many people play different games while playing slot games. It is possible to save some funds. However, nothing can be guaranteed in this case. Slots depend entirely on luck, so it is almost impossible to make a winning prediction here.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
SilverCryptoBullet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 313



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:54:47 PM
 #1835

While playing slot games, you cannot win frequently from a game. Sometimes it is seen that at first you win well, then you lose again, and then you win again, and then you lose again, and in this way, the capital gradually runs out. It is very rare that someone can win well from there. That is why since there are many types of games in slots, changing the game and playing different games is a better strategy sometimes. That is why many people play different games while playing slot games. It is possible to save some funds. However, nothing can be guaranteed in this case. Slots depend entirely on luck, so it is almost impossible to make a winning prediction here.
People who bet in slot games will have their main concerns on RTP of that game, compares it with RTPs on other casinos and decide to play on a casino that they see best. It's only RTP and there are other things, probability, luck factors with your bets and it's basically how gambling is, you can not control it.

I don't see changing games is important here, if you're not lucky, any game will give you similar bad results because it's simply not your day, not your win streak, and you will lose money. Not only with slot games, but also with gambling in general, knowing when to walk away, stop betting is very important to defend your gambling capital by avoiding times of emotional uncontrolled betting.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:11:39 AM
 #1836

While playing slot games, you cannot win frequently from a game. Sometimes it is seen that at first you win well, then you lose again, and then you win again, and then you lose again, and in this way, the capital gradually runs out. It is very rare that someone can win well from there. That is why since there are many types of games in slots, changing the game and playing different games is a better strategy sometimes. That is why many people play different games while playing slot games. It is possible to save some funds. However, nothing can be guaranteed in this case. Slots depend entirely on luck, so it is almost impossible to make a winning prediction here.
People who bet in slot games will have their main concerns on RTP of that game, compares it with RTPs on other casinos and decide to play on a casino that they see best. It's only RTP and there are other things, probability, luck factors with your bets and it's basically how gambling is, you can not control it.

I don't see changing games is important here, if you're not lucky, any game will give you similar bad results because it's simply not your day, not your win streak, and you will lose money. Not only with slot games, but also with gambling in general, knowing when to walk away, stop betting is very important to defend your gambling capital by avoiding times of emotional uncontrolled betting.
I often make RTP the benchmark when choosing a slot game, even though it's not a 100% guarantee. It's just that based on experience, the winning streak is quite clear in games with a high RTP, rather than playing in slot Games whose RTP is falling dramatically, it is very difficult to get a winning streak. I often make comparisons like this experiment to find out the truth. Or if the casino often displays the number of users who are playing in the game, I also compare it when it does not display RTP.

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
moneystery
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ LM Management ✅


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 07:06:37 PM
 #1837

I often make RTP the benchmark when choosing a slot game, even though it's not a 100% guarantee. It's just that based on experience, the winning streak is quite clear in games with a high RTP, rather than playing in slot Games whose RTP is falling dramatically, it is very difficult to get a winning streak. I often make comparisons like this experiment to find out the truth. Or if the casino often displays the number of users who are playing in the game, I also compare it when it does not display RTP.

But in my experience, a few times I chose games with high RTP, they didn't really give satisfying results. I think that it doesn't always mean a high RTP guarantees better results, luck also plays a role. So now I just choose to play games I'm already familiar with, but if the RTP is really low, I just skip playing that time and choose to play later.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
Today at 09:53:15 AM
 #1838

But in my experience, a few times I chose games with high RTP, they didn't really give satisfying results. I think that it doesn't always mean a high RTP guarantees better results, luck also plays a role. So now I just choose to play games I'm already familiar with, but if the RTP is really low, I just skip playing that time and choose to play later.
I am also so, favorite slot games and its RTP is down then the option I will play in some original games like crash and dice or on sports betting. Actually, my goal is to focus on sports betting and often set aside some balance to play slots.
Btw, I just reopened Razed and immediately a pop up appears that Gates of Olympus 2500 has been released, there are already available challenges get mulitple x3,400. Maybe I'll give it a try

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Sanitough
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 799



View Profile
Today at 10:54:46 AM
 #1839

Tried this new Gates of Olympus 2500 and I have no luck.
I don't know if its just me, but I feel I have more luck on the old one.

What I notice here, the design is not quite as good compared to the old ones, maybe that's the reason I'm not lucky because my mind still sticks to the old design.  Cheesy

bitLeap
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 625


The Most Rewarding Casino and Sportsbook


View Profile
Today at 11:57:29 AM
 #1840

Tried this new Gates of Olympus 2500 and I have no luck.
I don't know if its just me, but I feel I have more luck on the old one.

What I notice here, the design is not quite as good compared to the old ones, maybe that's the reason I'm not lucky because my mind still sticks to the old design.  Cheesy
I do not if the design or appearance of a slot game affects the game. But because you may be used to the old so the new look has not been able to adjust. All I know is that the odds remain the same because it's a luck based game, whatever the UI/UX design looks like doesn't change the mathematical probabilities of the slot.

We wish you good luck next time Wink

 
 RAZED  
| 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!