Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex  (Read 141433 times)
Corbuzier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:16:35 PM

hello,
when NHZ entered c-cex or bittrex ?

NHZ will be added to the other exchanges once we release V 1.2 which we are currently testing now.

Here's a nice $NHZ article as we begin to ramp up some exposure for $NHZ
http://bitcoinist.net/nhz-announces-official-development-plan/

Share!

wow nice article, I can not wait

thanks for the info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adsactly

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:11:57 PM

This is a very Valuable ASSET and we will be investing in it for sure in the very near future!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:02:47 AM

I'll be going on the " Bitcoin Talk Show " on the World Crypto Network to talk about NHZ and some other issues within crypto this Wednesday at 4pm EST.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:42:41 AM

hello,

NHZ will be added to the other exchanges once we release V 1.2 which we are currently testing now.

Share!

please add more features in the NHz wallet if can
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:00:53 AM

hello,

Share!

What sort of features?

Join the official NHZ Facebook community.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538535273049466/

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:08:12 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 06:25:17 AM by Mig-23

hello,

Share!

What sort of features?

features list of asset,the full informations about the asset,informations about how to add an assets,
so we know what assets are available that can be purchased.
i think the size of wallet still enough to add the features above
during this time we must know the account id to be able to find the assets to be purchased..this is hard for us.

i'm already join  Wink
chips-dev

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:39:22 AM

Actually, no new development has occured for months now. This i can say because i know at least two people who have worked with NHZ that have stated that fact. The core of the team does not even know how to code java, so how they can promise such things that is listed in their so called "development plan" is beyond my understanding.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:09:52 PM

hello,

Share!

What sort of features?

features list of asset,the full informations about the asset,informations about how to add an assets,
so we know what assets are available that can be purchased.
i think the size of wallet still enough to add the features above
during this time we must know the account id to be able to find the assets to be purchased..this is hard for us.

i'm already join  Wink

The features you suggested will be provided by the 'NHZ.info' project. It's a search function for the asset directory and is currently being worked on by myself and another team member.

Actually, no new development has occured for months now. This i can say because i know at least two people who have worked with NHZ that have stated that fact. The core of the team does not even know how to code java, so how they can promise such things that is listed in their so called "development plan" is beyond my understanding.

Your english is as broken as your information.
If you have any concerns, feel free to e-mail me any time at ncote@xc-official.com

CryptoConnection

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:50:09 PM

I've heard a lot of great things about NHZ and have invested myself. Good luck guys!
chips-dev

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:25:52 PM

If you have any concerns, feel free to e-mail me any time at ncote@xc-official.com

Word against word.. as i said, this is information from earlier team members. The founders of this currency that still is a member of the team do not know java. Period. No new development for months, except a new forum.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:35:56 PM

Word against word.. as i said, this is information from earlier team members. The founders of this currency that still is a member of the team do not know java. Period. No new development for months, except a new forum.

It's a good thing my word is worth a lot more than yours. If I had to guess, you are Losovatiel Losovatiel (https://www.facebook.com/losovatiel.losovatiel) - A known troll and delinquint. Feel free to post your public ID though and prove me wrong, but analyzing how you speak on here, there are striking similarities to your speech patterns on Facebook. Our team has been working on NHZ for less than a month and all our features in our roadmap are being worked on. They aren't something that you spit out in a couple weeks. The original 'founder' abandoned the project months ago.

ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:36:00 PM

According to you, ''This i can say because i know at least two people who have worked with NHZ that have stated that fact.''
Since those people are not working for the NHZ team anymore. How do you know or your acquaintances know of what real developments taking place behind doors & also the talents within the team??

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Don't feed the trolls guys.  That's the only reason they spurt their nonsense is for the attention it receives.  Doesn't NHZ have an official moderated thread for official updates and roadmaps etcetera.  And then one like this one for trolling and chat.

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:59:37 PM

Don't feed the trolls guys.  That's the only reason they spurt their nonsense is for the attention it receives.  Doesn't NHZ have an official moderated thread for official updates and roadmaps etcetera.  And then one like this one for trolling and chat.

Good idea.

chips-dev

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 07:53:46 PM

It's a good thing my word is worth a lot more than yours. If I had to guess, you are Losovatiel Losovatiel (https://www.facebook.com/losovatiel.losovatiel) - A known troll and delinquint. Feel free to post your public ID though and prove me wrong, but analyzing how you speak on here, there are striking similarities to your speech patterns on Facebook. Our team has been working on NHZ for less than a month and all our features in our roadmap are being worked on. They aren't something that you spit out in a couple weeks. The original 'founder' abandoned the project months ago.

Sure. No he did not. He have had access to your repos and have seen what you have accomplished. Until now, zero. So if you try to hype this, and let newbies loose their money because of your personal gains, well lets say i will not let that happen. To much shit of that kind going on right now. Until you actually prove something that is worth anything in matter of development, your word is not worth that much. And dont give me some shit about centralized scripts that is paying out bountys. Instead of trying to make money on this, focus on XC because that is at least a real currency.
n00bnoxious

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bitnation Development Team Member

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:19:34 PM

+1000

We have dev work, an experienced crypto team all of whom are known members on here and a bright future. Newbie troll FUD accounts are of no import to us at all. Ignored so we can concentrate on more important jobs. I suggest others do the same. We all know the drill here on BCT.
NeXTHorizon (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:27:36 PM

This thread is now locked as we are moving to a moderated thread to keep the conversation on point.

Please refer to the new thread below:
Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823785.new#new
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75]
  Print  

Jump to: