Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex  (Read 141433 times)
Jerical13

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:58:16 PM

They pay 10% dividends to stakeholders and 688 nhz a day per node.

Ponzy thing to get people buyin

Only 10% of all coins are distributed also, so price is fake as hell.

Look totally like a bubble

Traders found a new easy toy to pump

The price is a market set price. The market cap numbers are what can be misleading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:26:30 PM

Funny discussion. You really expect us to feed you like small kids to get you buying?
We don't care about the current value, we're still distributing. We're not that interested in traders' attention. What we need are active community members who help us to overtake NXT.

If you can't find reasons why NHZ is booming, it's probably because you're not looking at the right places. You can find the important links on page one of this thread, right at the top.

Well...answering like this won't get you active community members.  You come off as a douchey prick.  Just saying.....

What he's trying to say is; Don't hassle the chef and let him do his job and its up to everyone else to bring in the customers and enjoy the food. If you want more info on the ingredients used and future gourmet dishes, just follow my work.

More like: join our open kitchen and let's create a spectacular feast for everyone, but don't expect a delivery service. People here complain about missing information a lot, but no one bothers to meet us on our forum or irc.

If someone doesn't even know that we have our own forum or who to approach to get questions answered, I don't expect that person to be interested in cooking.
Jerical13

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:34:08 PM

Funny discussion. You really expect us to feed you like small kids to get you buying?
We don't care about the current value, we're still distributing. We're not that interested in traders' attention. What we need are active community members who help us to overtake NXT.

If you can't find reasons why NHZ is booming, it's probably because you're not looking at the right places. You can find the important links on page one of this thread, right at the top.

Well...answering like this won't get you active community members.  You come off as a douchey prick.  Just saying.....

What he's trying to say is; Don't hassle the chef and let him do his job and its up to everyone else to bring in the customers and enjoy the food. If you want more info on the ingredients used and future gourmet dishes, just follow my work.

And that would have been totally acceptable, and I wouldn't of called him a prick.  But his responses are pompous and arrogant and he has no people skills.  It was an open discussion, there was no FUD, and it's been lively here in the last day, after being pretty DEAD.  I had questions, that aren't answered on the first page of this ANN.......but no longer care.

I don't think that people realize the functional dynamic of the bounty mode of  distribution and development. It is somewhat complex and it takes a lot of work that doesn't provide instant verifiable results. There is a lot of subgrade, underground foundation building. The recent upturn in the market for NHZ is due to work, and in fact the dates and times of the upturns coincide with marketing events and community development events. And I think the  rise in the market has gotten people interested who had no interest before, when the trading volume for NHZ made it basically untradeable. It is proving to be interesting. The foundation for a remarkable platform is all set up and things are starting to come together in the community, NHZ has seen notable gains on the market, It is interesting to see how all of these things feed and fuel each other. The market gains create interest, and because of the mode of distribution and development, and the ability of people to get involved, this interest fuels the market gains. What some people see as a lack of features, others see as opportunity to create a feature.

The NHZ platform is approximately six months old, and came into being with a model for distribution and development that meant it was just a rolling chassis, and a basic frame work in terms of marketing, development and administration. So considering NHZ has had to build essentially every aspect of its self, I think it is doing well. You have to consider where the thing started and not just where it is at.
wegsturm

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:49:59 PM

I must admit NHZ has one of the most interesting distribution models out there. As said, 6 months old, and distribution is still going on to all people running a node or contributing time. Will be interesting how this all works out at the end.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:18:43 AM

no need to debate ,.
in fact,i just like the distributions..
and so don't care about if price drop or down,i'm still earn dividen everyday
i only sold my divident,... its enough Grin  Grin
tljenson

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:49:45 AM

Whoa, a little touchy aren't we. That's fine if you don't care about its value, why don't you introduce it into a MMORPG game at least it would have more value than it does now. Its a very legit question, and your lack of concern already gives me a reason not to bother with it.
pharesim

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

[...]why don't you introduce it into a MMORPG game at least it would have more value than it does now. Its a very legit question[...]

Because I'm not even distantly affiliated with any MMORPG  Huh

The whole point is: there's lots of stuff going on with NHZ, but BCT wasn't a part of that in any way. And even now, all of you guys still act as if we couldn't do without you. As soon as you don't get your asses wiped you announce to "not care" and "not to bother". In my opinion, you didn't care or bother before, when you didn't even find our forum.
Jerical13

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:29:03 PM

Whoa, a little touchy aren't we. That's fine if you don't care about its value, why don't you introduce it into a MMORPG game at least it would have more value than it does now. Its a very legit question, and your lack of concern already gives me a reason not to bother with it.

If you are referring to any question as to why someone should or shouldn't buy NHZ, I could see how that is a legit question; But seeing how this is a ANN/ DEV thread for a crypto currency platform with a Proof of Participation model for distribution and development, it is just not the place to ask it. We aren't selling anything. And if you see the current state of the platform and it's development and lack of features as reason "not to buy", then don't buy. I think you have missed the boat entirely, though.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:02:05 PM

There's still plenty of room to expand our value. Check us out at facebook, you can find more updates there. You can join the NHZ forum too.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:40:26 AM

Does the nodecheck is dead?
pharesim

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

Works for me
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:11:57 AM

dev is not active. Why price is up ?
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:04:30 PM

I have already said, check us at facebook and our forums. Devs are pretty active, but not in this forums.
Serious people get drifted away of the usual behavior of the trolls here, like what happened with Karen Su, the developer of Intellicoin. She' s pretty much reachable and her team plans on developing for cryptos, but highly disencouraged.
In the same way you can't say Stellar devs are not active because they don't post in this forum. Do your own research before posting, and welcome to our community Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:30:35 PM

Dev is active,.
but i have one question for the dev,.what your plan or project for future?..or just like this
Jerical13

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

Dev is active,.
but i have one question for the dev,.what your plan or project for future?..or just like this

As of right now, infrastructure is the biggest thing on the agenda. The NHZ project initiated as a bare bones platform, with only a skeleton crew for development and administration. It is not just a matter of developing code and features; what comes before developing features is developing a core community and human resources, and establishing coordination and communication amongst the community. Before development of the platform can proceed in any serious manner development of the community has to take place. The base code of NHZ is a solid base platform to begin with, and the community is starting to come together and organize in seriousness,  with serious intentions. Plans for future platform development will follow the development and organization of the community.
acha

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:48:06 AM

Have 2 nodes, nodes active. See in wallet today - nothing, no 2x666 NHZ transaction Sad. That's all, bounties over?
Pussyan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:47:20 AM

when NHZ will enter a big exchange like bittrex?
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:00:06 AM

do you think poloniex is not big?...
the most important is how to add more exchange
so please everyone to vote NHz in hitbtc
https://hitbtc.com/vote
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:05:53 AM

do you think poloniex is not big?...
the most important is how to add more exchange
so please everyone to vote NHz in hitbtc
https://hitbtc.com/vote

Poloniex maybe is big, but when depositing NHZ takes more than two days, I think we need other exchanges.
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

Massive dump...
Is it another scam coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: