Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex  (Read 141433 times)
mrs_snow

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

About the feedback, as well as supporting VPS nodes on static IP's.  Maybe you could add an incentive for users to keep their full nodes/wallets open at home as well on their dynamic IP addresses.  Say 1NHZ for every hour of your wallet/node being open with it exponentially rising every extra hour your node/wallet stays open up to a maximum for full time nodes.  These full time nodes on dynamic IP addresses are helping to support the network too.  And you could argue even more so as they're a lot more decentralised  and distributed than 99% of the static nodes just on Digital Ocean servers.  Also yes I agree with extending the distribution time over a longer period.   IMHO the longer and more spread out the initial distribution the better by far.

A dynamic IP is no problem, at least, if it do not change often. You will get node bounties also for dynamic IPs, it they online 24 hours at least.
Important: Use your dyndns name as IP address in the hallmark.

Thanks for that I've just set up - https://www.noip.com - as its still a free service.  Although not everyone can run a node 24/7/365 continuously, but maybe they could run a node for eight hours a day five days a week if encouraged to do so.

No problem, if the node is temporary offline. The onlin time will be accumulated.
However, I do not know, after which (offline) time the IP is deleted from the database again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

Thanks for constantly looking out for improvements you can do for this network.

I would like to ask if the MGW service will be available soon?

Also, I think a function within the ASSETS EXCHANGE MARKET to determine who HOLDS a particular asset of an ISSUER should be available. (assets issuer function only)

And a function to filter an asset holders list for a message. (This will make managing and communicating with assets holder better and would attract more assets issuer into the network.)

Thanks for all the good works guys. Keep them up.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:58:31 PM

Official Announcement:

The entire NHZ team is proud to announce that the new website and forums are now LIVE!
In the coming days, we will be making a few other features that are integrated into the website available for the public as well.

I will be posting a development status / direction update TODAY as well.
The NHZ team is working day and night to provide the most user-friendly, secure platform for the crypto community, and professional businesses alike.
Thank you for your continued support, and if you have any comments or feedback, do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

The web address is as follows:
http://nhzcrypto.org/

* All returning users need to run the 'Recover Password' before you will be able to login.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:11:46 PM

Thanks for constantly looking out for improvements you can do for this network.

Also, I think a function within the ASSETS EXCHANGE MARKET to determine who HOLDS a particular asset of an ISSUER should be available. (assets issuer function only)

And a function to filter an asset holders list for a message. (This will make managing and communicating with assets holder better and would attract more assets issuer into the network.)

Thanks for all the good works guys. Keep them up.

-east

The NHZ.info project will have an added 'Asset Search' and profile system on it. This is intended to allow people using Google for an example, the ability to search for these assets without having to have prior knowledge of NHZ. This will work to attract new people, businesses and investors.

I can't supply an answer about the 'MGW' at this moment, but will get back to you.

You are proposing a public ledger for the asset issuer to see who (wallet address) purchased the asset, and who is holding them. This is doable, as it acts like a 'rich list' for any particular asset.

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:17:38 PM

About the feedback, as well as supporting VPS nodes on static IP's.  Maybe you could add an incentive for users to keep their full nodes/wallets open at home as well on their dynamic IP addresses.  Say 1NHZ for every hour of your wallet/node being open with it exponentially rising every extra hour your node/wallet stays open up to a maximum for full time nodes.  These full time nodes on dynamic IP addresses are helping to support the network too.  And you could argue even more so as they're a lot more decentralised  and distributed than 99% of the static nodes just on Digital Ocean servers.  Also yes I agree with extending the distribution time over a longer period.   IMHO the longer and more spread out the initial distribution the better by far.

A dynamic IP is no problem, at least, if it do not change often. You will get node bounties also for dynamic IPs, it they online 24 hours at least.
Important: Use your dyndns name as IP address in the hallmark.

I run a dynamic IP on my home set up, and as long as I don't reset the router, it doesn't change on me.

Matthew, you are proposing a escalating reward system for nodes supporting the network over time. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
In regards to that, we have also been talking about a system that works in this way to incentivise people running the nodes to support the network over long periods of time. If you have some ideas on this system, we would like to speak with you, as part of our 'NHZ Think Tank' program.

If interested, feel free to e-mail me: ncote@xc-official.com

We will be expanding the 'NHZ Think Tank' very shortly and will make an official announcement on how it will function, why it's important for the long term growth of NHZ and the community, and how you can join it very soon.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:02:33 AM

The new forum looks more professional. Thanks to the developers!
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:09:36 AM

RE new forum password: I am not receiving an email for new password reset. I dont even remember signing up with an email address 5 months ago! If I did, I use hotmail which always causes a problem receiving unknown emails.

@Pizpie: How can I maintain my username (and status) without receiving this email. Can I send an alternate email gmail address? Thanks
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:54:34 AM

RE new forum password: I am not receiving an email for new password reset. I dont even remember signing up with an email address 5 months ago! If I did, I use hotmail which always causes a problem receiving unknown emails.

@Pizpie: How can I maintain my username (and status) without receiving this email. Can I send an alternate email gmail address? Thanks

I'd suggest you check your spam folder, otherwise I'll leave a message to our webmaster and see if there is anything that can be done from our end.

Moving forward, the focus is finishing to build the infrastructure of the platform that was laid out in the original road map, which can be found on the first page. We are testing the latest version of NHZ to bring it to 1.2 parity, at which point we have already been in contact with Bittrex and Cryptsy for addition.

We have someone working on the trust / reputation system full time, which will play a crucial roll in the security of the asset exchange and digital goods store. Education about NHZ and blockchain technology is being handled through our NHZ.info project, which will act as an educationplatform for businesses and individuals who are interested in incorporating blockchain based technology into their businesses, and hosting their assets, ICO / ITO's, and services on the NHZ asset exchange / digital goods store. NHZ.info will also host our asset exchange search index, and profile pages to make it easier for everyone to find the information they are looking for on a particular asset / service.

With the mobile market only continuing to grow, we will have mobile apps / wallets both for iOS and Android. A community member has already created an Android wallet, though, we need to go through the code and modify the UI to provide the most clean and effective functionality possible for the end user. We will keep the community updated on this, once we are done our assessment.

You will begin to see more PR and social media exposure in the very near future. The reason for keeping things quiet has been that we wanted time to develop the platform and have all the features well into development. There have been several articles posted, and we have multiple interview and promotion groups lined up for NHZ, which will be timed around our releases for maximum effect. I am also in talks with a variety of interested parties who are interested in using NHZ as their 'go to' exchange as they branch into the crypto markets. Our goal with NHZ is to continue distribution, grow the community, finish the infrastructure, promote NHZ, and bridge the gap between outside businesses and crypto.

So far the feedback on the proposed distribution model has been extremely positive, and a final decision will be made shortly, at which time, we will make an official announcement on when the new model will be put in place. As it is only a matter of changing a few lines of code, it doesn't take long. We just want to be sure that the community agrees with the model, as the main priority is having a fair distribution.

Node payments are all coming through, but are going out in several large blocks throughout the day, so there will be a short delay, don't fret though, as no payments are lost. We ask for your patience on this matter while we write some changes on the script to speed up the process.
I'm working on getting our 'NHZ Think Tank' together, which is intended to bounce ideas around and get feedback on future implementations, and the development / marketing direction.

The entire NHZ team is committed to seeing NHZ grow in the short and long term. We have a very experienced team, and a great set of coders to get the job done. Our door is always open in a manner of speaking, and we invite anyone who has any questions, comments, or concerns to PM us on the forums, or you can send myself an e-mail and if I can't answer your question or concern directly, rest assured that I will find the person who can.
Again, thank you for your continued support and patience.
We truly have something great there, and the potential is infinite.

Sincerely,

Nick Cote
NHZ Managing Director

E-mail: ncote@xc-official.com
Forums: Pizpie
Twitter: @mBTCPizpie

Breasal

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:13:55 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 10:25:55 AM by Breasal

Thanks for the great update.

@Pizpie: unfortunately, my hotmail has no spam folder. Not sure why but this is what I mean by having problems. I can provide an alternate email if that helps. Is there a contact address for the forum administrator with whom I can follow up? Thanks

Edit: another option is to try and add the forum email address (from sender) to my hotmail "safe sender" list. Can anyone who received the password reset email add the from sender email address please? Thanks

eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:29:41 AM

My nodes have not been paid for 3 days.
Can someone checkout?
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:23:23 AM

My nodes have not been paid for 3 days.
Can someone checkout?

They are probably rethinking their payout strategy because they noticed it's flawed and mask it as a "technical problem" while they come up with a more elegant solution to reward the system.
Breasal

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:39:46 AM

New forum takes a lifetime to load  Sad
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:11:54 PM

Your solution for the nodes looks good. +1
Atleast some instant Actions from Guys with a plan to correct a Flaw.

Pretty rare these days in Cryptoland!

"thumbsup"

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

@Pizpie: unfortunately, my hotmail has no spam folder. Not sure why but this is what I mean by having problems. I can provide an alternate email if that helps. Is there a contact address for the forum administrator with whom I can follow up? Thanks

Edit: another option is to try and add the forum email address (from sender) to my hotmail "safe sender" list. Can anyone who received the password reset email add the from sender email address please? Thanks

Give me your username and we can change it manually.
This goes for anyone else having troubles.
Please check your spam though, as these troubles are on the user end.

Breasal

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:30:07 PM

Give me your username and we can change it manually.
This goes for anyone else having troubles.
Please check your spam though, as these troubles are on the user end.

Thanks but I sorted the problem. For those using hotmail (live), which really is terrible IMO but cant go back now, add nhzcrypto.org to "safe" domains in settings and request new password from the forum once again. The NHZ mail will go through.
atale

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:43:49 PM

Hi dev,

Can you please tell us when is the next time coins will be released from escrow and increase supply?
And how many coins will be released?

Cheers
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:38:07 PM

Hi dev,

Can you please tell us when is the next time coins will be released from escrow and increase supply?

Cheers

You can find the distribution graph on the explorer website here: http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=distribution
There is no set time, as the bounty accounts are filled when they run low. (Stakeholder / Giveaways / Node bounties)

atale

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

Hi dev,

Cheers

You can find the distribution graph on the explorer website here: http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=distribution
There is no set time, as the bounty accounts are filled when they run low. (Stakeholder / Giveaways / Node bounties)

Thanks for the link.
But I think it is important to anticipate any release of funds as it has a direct effect on price.
We already had one very bad experience of a dev dumping a lot of coins and it will be good to know in advance before any major escrow release.
That's only if you wish to be transparent.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:54:27 AM

Hi dev,

Cheers

Thanks for the link.
But I think it is important to anticipate any release of funds as it has a direct effect on price.
We already had one very bad experience of a dev dumping a lot of coins and it will be good to know in advance before any major escrow release.
That's only if you wish to be transparent.

Funds are only released when the bounty accounts are getting low.
The development team has a budget of 10,000,000 coins per month, which pays 9 people and for PR / promotion.
We have another budget of 1,000,000 coins per month in the form of social media giveaways.
The rest are for community work bounties, and for node distribution, all of which were already laid out in the new distribution model that I posted yesterday.
The development team has a long term commitment to NHZ and won't be dumping any time soon. We have an invested interest to see NHZ grow, just as much as any other investor or holder.
We are in the phase of finishing the infrastructure development of the platform while growing the community so we have an attractive platform for app developers and businesses to launch their assets on.
"Build something great, and they will come."
Smiley

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:55:33 AM

Hi i have NHZ asset on NXT AE
How can i convert them to NHZ coins ?

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=3733170523104676119

To withdraw, send your assets to NXT-S7CP-4FZC-5T8B-H7UPF and add your numeric NHZ account ID - and nothing else! - to the comment field. For deposits and further information about the asset as well as the current fee go to http://asx.nhzcrypto.org

Ok Smagaga thanks!

Hello
How long time it take to receive my NHZ?
I sent my assets to this adress with my numeric nhz id and have nothing yet
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: