Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex  (Read 141433 times)
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:22:30 PM

I didn't get any 666NHZ for the 29th Sept. Is this normal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:28:41 PM

Thanks for info! BlockChain is downloading now.Smiley
Lets say we have 250k of NHZ. What is best: staking or forging?

You automaticaly earn a % staking, I would suggest leasing your balance for "Pooled Forging" as it will increase your chance of receiving a forged block + fees associated with the block!
Here is a video on how to lease your balance.
Don't forget to 'like' and 'subscribe'! Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA

The automatic staking is nice.  Pooled forging is great too.  I'm signed up to lease my balance out.  For anyone that is wondering, it takes 1440 blocks before your balance gets leased out.  Which comes out to be roughly 24 hours. 
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:43:49 PM

The staking / bounty scripts are disabled right now while we are fixing an issue with the scripts taking so long for payouts, which was a result of them getting overloaded due to the 300% increase in nodes in the past week.
I will be providing a more technical update + solution soon.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

The staking / bounty scripts are disabled right now while we are fixing an issue with the scripts taking so long for payouts, which was a result of them getting overloaded due to the 300% increase in nodes in the past week.

Okay, thanks for the update on this.
DeepCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:31:28 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 09:47:49 PM by DeepCoin

these node bounties killing this coin. Everybody just dumping. someone has hundreds vps and that's not fear. we are investing but they are just dumping.

simple math: $3 monthly  each vps and 100 vps gets daily 66600 NHZ, monthly 1.980.000 nhz avarage at 150 satoshi . total 2.97 btc minus $300 vps cost. Boom  more than 2 btc profit.  I'm not doing this shit because I do not want to kill this coin.
ndrog

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

these node bounties killing this coin. Everybody just dumping. someone has hundreds vps and that's not fear. we are investing but they are just dumping.

simple math: $3 monthly  each vps and 100 vps gets daily 66600 NHZ, monthly 1.980.000 nhz avarage at 150 satoshi . total 2.97 btc minus $300 vps cost. Boom  more than 2 btc profit.  I'm not doing this shit because I do not want to kill this coin.

I see your logic on this one and agree. This is definitely something that needs to be reconsidered and  sorted out, to avoid any future hiccups.   

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

I see your logic on this one and agree. This is definitely something that needs to be reconsidered and  sorted out, to avoid any future hiccups.   

This was something I addressed in the roadmap. We will be constantly addressing this issue by monitoring the node network and price. We will be reducing the reward from 666 to 500 given the current price.

DeepCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

simple math: $3 monthly  each vps and 100 vps gets daily 66600 NHZ, monthly 1.980.000 nhz avarage at 150 satoshi . total 2.97 btc minus $300 vps cost. Boom  more than 2 btc profit.  I'm not doing this shit because I do not want to kill this coin.

I see your logic on this one and agree. This is definitely something that needs to be reconsidered and  sorted out, to avoid any future hiccups.  

This was something I addressed in the roadmap. We will be constantly addressing this issue by monitoring the node network and price. We will be reducing the reward from 666 to 500 given the current price.

500 too much.

100 maybe or associate each account for just one ip and( not or)  one node. Each node must be have min 100.000 NHZ or more and must not act for a week.
will see how NHZ price climbing.
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:08:24 AM

simple math: $3 monthly  each vps and 100 vps gets daily 66600 NHZ, monthly 1.980.000 nhz avarage at 150 satoshi . total 2.97 btc minus $300 vps cost. Boom  more than 2 btc profit.  I'm not doing this shit because I do not want to kill this coin.

I see your logic on this one and agree. This is definitely something that needs to be reconsidered and  sorted out, to avoid any future hiccups.  

500 too much.

100 maybe or associate each account for just one ip and( not or)  one node. Each node must be have min 100.000 NHZ or more and must not act for a week.

Nodes aren't just about affecting price.
They are a primary resource for distribution.
There are many things to be considered, and our team is examining all of them right now.

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:08:20 AM

We have identified the issue with the node / stake bounty script and are working to clear the back log.
More updates to follow
$NHZ

CryptoMoFo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:25:01 AM

We have identified the issue with the node / stake bounty script and are working to clear the back log.
More updates to follow
$NHZ

Well Done guys
jeezy
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:58:04 AM

500 too much.

Just adjust the reward to the breakeven monthly VPS price.

((3/400)/0.00000200)/30 = 125NHZ per day max atm

Include this daily calculation in the script and calculate based on current BTC/USD and BTC/NHZ price.

Ezpz.
whyyk7

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:20:42 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 10:41:32 AM by whyyk7

500 too much.

Just adjust the reward to the breakeven monthly VPS price.

((3/400)/0.00000200)/30 = 125NHZ per day max atm

Include this daily calculation in the script and calculate based on current BTC/USD and BTC/NHZ price.

Ezpz.

you mean you can find much $3 vps?..
I can't find..plz give link.

you mean let the node never have profit,so why it's bounty?
ndrog

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:18:02 PM

IMO, If you apply variable node rewards pegged to NHZ performance, it will simply not do. 100-150 should be the correct node reward amount. By keeping the reward price low (and fixed), we will avoid node holder dumps (which results to lower coin price) + any price manipulation (so node rewards  increase/decrease).
 In other words by keeping node rewards low&fixed = everyone will be working in increasing NHZ value (as it should) and everyone wins; node holders, investors etc. etc.

shanuu

Activity: 131

New Beginning!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:03:06 PM

Thanks for info! BlockChain is downloading now.Smiley
Lets say we have 250k of NHZ. What is best: staking or forging?

You automaticaly earn a % staking, I would suggest leasing your balance for "Pooled Forging" as it will increase your chance of receiving a forged block + fees associated with the block!
Here is a video on how to lease your balance.
Don't forget to 'like' and 'subscribe'! Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA

The wallet must stay open for 24h in order to start forging?

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

IMO, If you apply variable node rewards pegged to NHZ performance, it will simply not do. 100-150 should be the correct node reward amount. By keeping the reward price low (and fixed), we will avoid node holder dumps (which results to lower coin price) + any price manipulation (so node rewards  increase/decrease).
 In other words by keeping node rewards low&fixed = everyone will be working in increasing NHZ value (as it should) and everyone wins; node holders, investors etc. etc.

Thanks for providing a reason behind your suggestion of lowering it, rather than just saying a number! Smiley
I'll provide an update shortly on this.

hustler100

Activity: 130

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

Thanks for providing a reason behind your suggestion of lowering it, rather than just saying a number! Smiley
I'll provide an update shortly on this.

Waiting for the update ... I remember that NHZ team approached node bounty issue in the last Road Map Ann.

Keep it going !
whyyk7

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:14:44 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 04:29:32 PM by whyyk7

IMO, If you apply variable node rewards pegged to NHZ performance, it will simply not do. 100-150 should be the correct node reward amount. By keeping the reward price low (and fixed), we will avoid node holder dumps (which results to lower coin price) + any price manipulation (so node rewards  increase/decrease).

you will see very small nodes.Why I set node to lose money?just to buy nhz is better choice.
you know why set the node bounty?
you know why there is so many btc miners?
you just want to be investor and went out when the price is high?
no care the network,no care how many people to join this game.
I think you just can't set node easily and  don't want other people to earn nhz!
ndrog

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:30:54 PM

IMO, If you apply variable node rewards pegged to NHZ performance, it will simply not do. 100-150 should be the correct node reward amount. By keeping the reward price low (and fixed), we will avoid node holder dumps (which results to lower coin price) + any price manipulation (so node rewards  increase/decrease).

you will see very small nodes.Why I set node to lose money?just to buy nhz is better choice.
you know why set the node bounty.
you know why there is so many miners?
I think you just can't set node easily and  don't want other people to earn nhz!

Look its quite simple, look at it in macro economic terms: Nodes are needed to secure the network and also bounties are needed as an incentive to those contributing to the network. The question is how much should you reward a node? Too much leads to dumping and that affects the price. Winner in this case is the ''miner'' who makes the quick profit. Generous node bounties end up NHZ shooting its own foot. If the coin dies so will your ''mining profits''

whyyk7

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

you know why set the node bounty.
you know why there is so many miners?
I think you just can't set node easily and  don't want other people to earn nhz!

Look its quite simple, look at it in macro economic terms: Nodes are needed to secure the network and also bounties are needed as an incentive to those contributing to the network. The question is how much should you reward a node? Too much leads to dumping and that affects the price. Winner in this case is the ''miner'' who makes the quick profit. Generous node bounties end up NHZ shooting its own foot. If the coin dies so will your ''mining profits''

reward to 100 can improve this?
I think dev can buy much vps to see how the number of reward.
100 is too low.
Or you can set one day bounty to all node.
like the bitcoin difficulty.
100-150 is too low

miner always have risk when the price is down.
I can't find <$5 vps  to buy one hour or one day.
If buy month,they didn't have risk to lose money?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: