Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex  (Read 141433 times)
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:17:54 PM

Impressive!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hustler100

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:18:18 PM

The price is steady rising to 200 sat +
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:06:23 PM

Hmmmm....sticking my nose in here....Hi, NHZ dudes!

I've been buying in NHZ with my loose change on Poloniex for a while, ever since Damelon convinced me that it was a good idea.
Not so sure now, 'coz a dev dumping 23 million NHZ on a rising market is indeed a bit of a dick move, putting it mildly.

But I do think I understand silverNXT's motivation: it is good for the distribution (something NXT knows all about  Grin ), a mega-pump 'n' dump right now is not going to be good for NHZ long term, and it's good to have your devs (and important community types) well-funded enough to be able to work on projects without worrying too much about paying their bills.

I do strongly suggest that you guys put some sort of community funds control into place so that this can never happen again, though.
This event seems to have not damaged NHZ's rep too badly, but I wouldn't recommend doing it again.
Take the NXT model: place the community funds with treasurer(s) , ie trusted escrow/respected NHZ whales, elect a 5 man committee to approve spending decisions. Anyone can apply for funds, and if approved, the committee then issues instructions to the treasurer to pay out. This way, at least 6 other people have to be involved in any spending decision. Make sure to keep the entire process public and transparent, allow the community to vote on big spending requests.

Good luck, onwards and upwards....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
ndrog

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:44:50 PM

Excellent  Smiley

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:55:43 AM

What uniqueness is there in NHZ that makes it eligible to be used for diversification?

It doesn't have YOU as part of its community!   Kiss

But you of course are in, like a cork in every bottle, aren't you? Cheesy
Are there even a community in NHZ? That's a surprise to me.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:17:05 AM

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php

Surprise!!!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
devphp

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:19:20 AM

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php

Surprise!!!

Dude, you're not serious, are you?
Forum stats:
Most Online Today: 8. Most Online Ever: 19 (September 21, 2014, 03:01:56 pm)

I don't even consider NXT has a sizeable community yet, it's only on its way building it.
devphp

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:25:06 AM

Yeah OK...  like it takes some kind of special convincing after having seen the devs' skills...   Roll Eyes

Then there's the distribution thing...  oh wait...  lol

I am still waiting to hear what makes NHZ technically unique. I'll accept marketing excellence too if it's obvious. The reason I came to this thread, I saw this Frozen sign next to NHZ at Poloniex and got interested why since it's a clone of NXT, and I see some NXT users are here also, that's funny Smiley
devphp

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:32:24 AM

My hope to get an intelligent reply to my question is vanishing with each passing second. Not that I had too much hope about you smaragda anyway Wink
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:54:15 AM

Ya I'd definitely like to know how damage control is being handled. This is fucking ridiculous. Lead dev needs to post official statement on twitter and Facebook page of what happened, that it's not something that any other nhz devs condone, that java developer has been fired from the team, and remaining devs need to outline a plan of how this can't happen again and post that plan to make it aware to everybody that they aren't scammers. If lead dev doesn't do any of this, this coin's shot because no one's ever going to want to buy it again.

Totally agree.
If silvernxt doesn't get fired from team or gives back the earnings to the community right away, I have enough coins and funds to stabilize this price on 10 sat...

That would be a good idea because?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:10:13 PM

new team looks brilliant
Its almost the whole FB Cryptocurrency Collectors Club Core Team

Smiley
They will add value and update Nhz to infinity and beyond.
So nhz should have a more than bright future ahead.

http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,422.msg2011.html#msg2011

This information was meant to go out in two days in a professional format, but we are releasing the information now to show our transparency, commitment to the project, and integrity of the entire team. No one is abandoning the project. In fact, we will only grow with more and more professional developers who have taken interest in furthering NHZ.

This post will be updated throughout the day as the rest of the team updates their bio's.

We will be posting our development road map in the next 48 h - Please bare with us, as we moved up our schedule.
Development has already been going strong for over a week. All NHZ holders and community will be extremely pleased with what we are working on, and have planned.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, or ideas for NHZ, do not hesitate to contact myself, or any of our team members.
My contact information is as follows, and any of our members can be reached via PM or on the #NHZ IRC.
On behalf of the ENTIRE NHZ team, we thank you for your continued interest and support.
Together we will continue to build a strong community, with open lines of communication, and a platform that will benefit everyone involved and looking to be involved in crypto-currency.

All funds will be kept in escrow, and remaining bounty funds will be handled by Polo.
None of the team members will have direct access to these funds, and we will be implementing multi-sig for further security and trust between the development team and community. Today's events (9/21/2014) were a result of miss-communication, and everything has been rectified.

E-mail: ncote@xc-official.com
Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
IRC handle: Pizpie

Technical Development / Coding Team

Name: Jon Teets

Background: Software Engineer and Manager for 25 years.  Entrepreneur involved in building 4 companies.  Also built development teams for Microsoft in China. Expert in Server-side Antivirus and Antispam software.     

Proficiencies: Expert in C, C++ and C#/ASP.NET, proficient in HTML/Javascript, a raft of web, administration, intrusion prevention and database technologies.  Experienced in seat-of-the-pants, Agile and development processes so heavy you need a forklift of paperwork and a year's worth of Catch-22 negotiation training just to get your cubicle assigned to you deep, deep inside the Borg infrastructure.

Name: Xander Shepherd

Background: 20+ years of computing experience. Professional Slackware Linux server administrator and product developer since 2007. Project manager since 2011. A computing enthusiast for over 2 decades, with a host of cryptocurrency projects contributed to in the last few years. Introduced to cryptocurrency in 2012, which has been an obsession ever since. He has contributed to a wide range of cryptocurrency communities in the last 6 months.

Proficiencies: PHP, Python, BASH, C++, most major web front end languages.

Name: Steve Buss

Background: Database/Application Manager/Designer/Developer for 25 years in various large enterprises in finance markets, banking, technology, education, and trading. Participated in most phases and roles of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements, Business Process Design, Logical and Physical Application Design, and Programming.

Proficiencies: C#, C++, Java, R, Delphi, Oracle DB, E/R Modeling, OO (UML) Modeling

SilverNxt - Will be added pending profile completion

Name: Simon de la Rouviere

Background: Cryptocurrency developer. Creator of The Cypherfunks, and contributor to several open source projects in the space. A full-stack developer and public speaker, spreading the power of cryptocurrencies & the blockchain to enable people and give them more agency.

Proficiencies: Java, C, C++, Front-end stack (JS/CSS/HTML), Python

Dan Metcalf - Will be added pending profile completion

Cbkr - Will be added pending profile completion

Name: James Malach

Background:  20+ years of web development experience. Founder and Chief Technology Officer of the Coinerz cryptoxchange. Highly experienced in online community and social network creation. Experienced entrepreneur who has helped guide companies from initial fund-raising to acquisition. With over 20 years of experience in the field of online technology and having held board level positions with a variety of early stage businesses, he is experienced in creating communities around ideas, successfully building applications and managing development teams across the world. He is currently the founder of two crypto related startups and is a trusted adviser/contributor to several others.

Proficiencies: PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Premier, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe Creative Suite), JavaScript/jQuery

Marketing / PR Team

Name: Nick Cote

Background:  XC social media manager / consultant, CEO of Cryptopia, crypto-marketing consultant, investor, full time crypto for over a year. First gained interest in crypto-currency in 2013, and has since made this my full time job. Founder of 'Cryptopia', and a manager / consultant in many crypto related projects and ventures. With a vision of spreading the education  and adoption of blockchain based technologies, I believe strongly in the right to privacy and security and developing technology to promote and expand those ideas.

Proficiencies: Management, promotion, social media, networking

Name: James Clayton

Background:  Founder of the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club. https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JamesClayton/about

Proficiencies: Arcane scrypt languages for specific electronic systems, marketing, promotion, management, networking. Founder of the 'Cryptocurrency Collectors Club', a private group on Facebook focusing on quality coins and the best alts.

Name: Ofer Shoshani

Background: Over 12 years of online marketing experience.  Founder and CEO of Qwa Qwa. Online marketing expert with a strong focus on community building, traffic generation, conversions, social, search & affiliate marketing.  With a degree in psychology and over 15 years of experience in the fields of online marketing and journalism, Ofer brings to the changing world of Crypto the idea that human behavior, other than technology, is the main key for long-term success, both in development and in trading.

Proficiencies: Marketing, Networking, PR, Journalism & Consulting.

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:09:02 PM

My apologies for the negative interaction I had with you...pharesim. Your communication with the average crypto citizen may not be the best, but you weren't lying when you said the dev team would speaks for itself.  This is definitely something I can get behind.  NHZ looks better and better each day.
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:48:39 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 05:59:02 PM by Pizpie

Investments need to be diversified. Diversification can be based on new features, different code base (developer proves he can actually code not just clone with changing a few parameters), even on marketing techniques (Doge as an example). What uniqueness is there in NHZ that makes it eligible to be used for diversification?

I understand you want answers to this, and trust me when I say, we have thought of the exact question you are asking, and have have developed solutions to address them.

With that said, we were not planning on releasing any announcement of any kind until we had a release to present to everyone. The events of yesterday forced us to take action, and release our team ANN to show that nobody was jumping ship, and in fact, the team was only getting stronger and growing.

There will be some exciting news for NHZ this week. On a side note, the marketing campaign is commencing shortly as well. I've already been contacted / in contact with many news sites / blogs regarding NHZ. People are starting to notice what is happening with NHZ and our intentions / plans will be made clear for everyone soon.

I would also like to announce that in an effort to bring confidence and security to all holders and future investors of NHZ, we will be setting up a public ledger that will display all transactions of the bounty / escrow accounts.
This includes all bounties being paid, and will show all of the distribution.
We have a well thought out distribution model, and we will be making an official announcement detailing everything shortly.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or concerns, you can contact me by the following means:

E-mail: ncote@xc-official.com
Twitter: @mbtcPizpie
ICR: #NHZ (My alias is Pizpie)
or PM me here or leave a comment.
I try to be as active as possible on the forums, but understand that I and the team are very busy, so don't panic if I or any other member of the team doesn't respond within ten minutes.
We are reading everything that is posted, and value any input.
This is a community project.
Our team is here to help implement features, manage the project, and promote / market / generate PR for it.
We all have an invested interest in seeing NHZ grow and succeed.
In the coming weeks everyone will see where we are taking NHZ.
Holders will be rewarded.

Thank you,

Nick Cote
XC social media manager
NHZ managing partner

You can view our complete bio's here: http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,422.0.html

Our identities are public, as are our other ventures and projects.
100% transparency

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:49:38 PM

My apologies for the negative interaction I had with you...pharesim. Your communication with the average crypto citizen may not be the best, but you weren't lying when you said the dev team would speaks for itself.  This is definitely something I can get behind.  NHZ looks better and better each day.

We will remedy the communication with the community.
This is a priority for me.
Expect a very increased presence and channels of communication from myself and other team members.

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:53:11 PM

I agree with all what you said, BUT
Everything a shit touches becomes covered with shit.

That's why I am staying out of any discussion about what actually happened here until I have more data Wink

You want data?
One of the dev team - silvernxt released 100M coins from polo escrow, dumped 23M in the exchange, he claims he helped to stabilize the coin's value by doing so.
It is not clear if those coins were supposed to be distributed for bounties or was it silvernext's own coins (which were not reported to be his anywhere that I know).

Parts of this are untrue.
He does not have access to any of the funds of the polo escrow or other bounty accounts.
He dumped 23m coins from his 'god' account.
At no time were the funds on the bounty accounts or polo escrow account used for this.
A public announcement regarding this will be made shortly, detailing the plan  moving forward in regards to his involvement and remaining funds that he controls. Expect this within the next 24 hours.
Also, some very exciting and ground-breaking news in the next 48h.
Our team is 100% committed to NHZ

I posted my full contact info above - Feel free to get in touch with me.

Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:58:27 PM

What uniqueness is there in NHZ that makes it eligible to be used for diversification?

It doesn't have YOU as part of its community!   Kiss

Communities to take to grow. For a long while, development on NHZ was silent, and there wasn't the best lines of communication.
Members of our team have extensive experience and networks in helping to promote a growing community.
With that said, everything takes time. Constructive conversation about ways to expand and gain exposure for NHZ are crucial. NHZ now has a full, professional, experienced dev team behind it. However, this is a community project. We need everyone to co-operate and collaborate. This is how great communities are created. As I've stated, we will have an increased presence here to keep everyone up to date with what is going on. Everyone has a voice, and each opinion matters. If you have a comment or suggestion, post it. We will read it and respond.
You can contact any of us anytime. All our info is available.

Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

We will remedy the communication with the community.
This is a priority for me.
Expect a very increased presence and channels of communication from myself and other team members.

Thank you so much for the response Pizpie.  This shows that you guys are serious about communication, and makes me want to back NHZ that much more.  The XC team is absolute icing on the cake.  Of all the coins out there, XC has really been the only other coin I have put faith in besides BTC.  NHZ could be #3.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:47:01 PM

Some exciting things coming for NHZ...it's going to be fun...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dimfot

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

Here are my thought about this great coin!!

http://coinmaker.co.uk/the-kinslayer/

Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:10:07 AM

For those of you wondering how to set up a hallmarked node to earn 666 NHZ per day, please check out paresim's and oly's tutorials on the NHZ forums.

Paresim's: http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,6.0.html

Oly: http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,435.msg2065.html#msg2065

For those new to Digital Ocean, setting up accounts is very simple.

I have 5 DO nodes running and they work great. I chose the $5 debian server out of the NY 2 venue. I suggest that you choose the server closer to your home but any will work.

Please let me know if you have any questions about getting started with DO. To receive a $10 credit, please use my referral link: https://www.digitalocean.com/?refcode=62cc90651ccf

(shameless plug for server fee top-ups  Grin)
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: