Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161804 times)
kiki6990

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:15:58 PM

I can see a little volume exchange on Bittrex, but we still need bigger traders like Poloniex, Mintpal or any other, for the market to have a bigger volume. I wrote an email to Vault of Satoshi regarding listing Quebecoin. They are canadian also, and it will be a great idea to list Quebecoin. I hope they will answer, and their answer will be positive.

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:44:25 PM

Hi guys nice to see you all, I have noticed that this is one of the most complete coins out there at the moment and for sure its going to pick up nicely,  nice to meet the community and glad to be mining it.

Bienvenue aboard!
Circonference

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:28:40 PM

I can see a little volume exchange on Bittrex, but we still need bigger traders like Poloniex, Mintpal or any other, for the market to have a bigger volume. I wrote an email to Vault of Satoshi regarding listing Quebecoin. They are canadian also, and it will be a great idea to list Quebecoin. I hope they will answer, and their answer will be positive.

Vault of Satoshi's choices of coins to support seems very random. I can't write to them because they know me as that annoying disgruntled person who points all their bugs and failures so YOU go right ahead Smiley

I bought about 80 QBC on launch at the highest price and I could care less, I am holding on to them. QBC are X11/DGW and that to me is worth something in terms of technology. Scrypt will die and I believe Darkcoin (DRK) has tremendous potential and by association QBC does too. There is no way I can run my rig mining Scrypt this summer because the card go up to 86 and it's only spring in Montreal! But now that we are mining X11, they hover around 50 degrees!! Perfect summer mining!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:35:08 PM

I wonder if the dev would mind if we contacted some of the smaller exchanges ourselves and see if they had any interest? I am thinking Austin Exchange, Atomic-Trade, Coined up, SwissCex and such.

I know he vetoed one exchange early on, so don't want to bother if he doesn't want that. Even if just 1-2 smaller exchanges take it on, it could help volume a tiny bit with arbitrage trades.... maybe.

I have 225 coins, so not very much... started with around 150 from the ipo, sold those for a crumbs level profit, used a portion of it on a lowball offer that I see was just filled on Bittrex.  It'd be nice if that lowball offer doesn't become the new floor.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:58:17 PM

JP as an investor I have to admit my patience for delivering on at least some of the promises is fading fast. You really had me going, and I'm not spreading fud either, just really disappointed at this stage.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:59:38 PM

JP as an investor I have to admit my patience for delivering on at least some of the promises is fading fast. You really had me going, and I'm not spreading fud either, just really disappointed at this stage.

this guy wants his goddam syrup already

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 08:20:39 PM

this guy wants his goddam syrup already

Couldnt help it Cheesy

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
klembyklem

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:29:17 PM

Bonjour a tous,
je me permets de donner moi aussi mon avis ayant un peu investi dans l'IPO.
Je pense que le quebecoin a un réel potentiel, certes pas aussi important que le bitcoin mais qu'il peut faire son chemin de son coté et surtout au quebec (je précise que je suis français).

JP s'est beaucoup investi au long des posts, et surement physiquement, avant le lancement du Quebecoin. C'était très rassurant et encourant pour une future crypto de voir son développer poster plusieurs fois dans la même journée, écouter la communauté, nous tenant informé de tous ses avancements et réagir face a nos différentes remarques et interrogations.
Certes JP n'est pas le quebecoin, mais en tant que son développer principal c'est assez dérangeant de le voir disparaître plusieurs jours sans donner de nouvelles (ou très peu) et en nous tenant assez peu informé en comparaison d'avant le lancement.
Mon ressenti est que j'ai l'impression de passer plus de temps sur le forum a lire vos posts (enfin avec google traduction pour la plus part) que JP et c'est assez frustrant...

JP, je pense que si tu pouvais nous tenir informés un peu plus régulièrement ou même nous dire si tu ne peut être disponible sur le forum pendant X jours je pense que cela pourrait rassurer pas mal de gens.

La communauté a l'air assez petite mais bien réactive, je pense que certains d'entre nous seraient disponibles pour te donner un petit coup de main si tu as besoin dans nos compétences respectives.

Enfin je pense que cela serait bien si il pouvait y avoir un calendrier de prévu avec différents objectifs, par exemple :
Mai= expédition sirop d'érable + verrouillage des coins pré minés + ...
Juin = Diffusion d'informations par les réseaux sociaux +...
Juillet -> Septembre = créer la procédure et les outils de vérification pour la distribution
Etc...

Enfin j'ai l'impression qu'une crypto c'est comme un homme politique, peu importe comment on en parle, mais il faut qu'on en parle pour qu'elle ait un avenir! Smiley

La couverture médiatique avant le lancement du québecoin a été géniale et j'espère vraiment que le quebecoin ne restera pas de simples phrases dans un journal de Montréal d'il y a un mois mais un outil a la porté des principaux intéressés.

Bonne soirée a tous.

PS : Désolé pour les anglophones, j'ai utilisé un traducteur pour pouvoir exprimer au mieux ce que je pense dans ma langue maternelle.

Hello everyone,
I would give my opinion too as a little investissor in the IPO.
I think quebecoin will not be as important as the bitcoin but it can make his own way and especially in quebec (I'm french).

JP was invested a lot over the posts, and probably physically, before the launch of Quebecoin. It was very reassuring and incurring for future crypto to see its dev post several times in the same day, listening to the community, keeping us informed of all promotions and respond to our various comments and questions.
While JP is not quebecoin, but as its main dev, it is quite disturbing to see him go away for several days without giving any news and without keeping us informed compared to before launch.
My feeling is that I seem to spend more time on the forum to read your posts (well with google translation for the most of them) than JP and it is a little frustrating ...

JP, I think if you could keep us informed a little more regularly, or even tell us if you can not be on the forum for X days I think it would reassure a lot of people.

The community is pretty small but responsive, I think some of us would be available to give you a helping hand if you need in our respective jurisdictions.

Finally I think it would be nice if a callendar could be planned with different objectives, for example:
May = shipping maple syrup + lock  pre-mined + ...
June = Dissemination of information through social networks + ...
July-> September = create the tool for the distribution
Etc ...

Coverage before the launch of québecoin was realy awesome and I really hope that the quebecoin will not be a simple sentences in a newspaper in Montreal one month ago, but a tool for everyone who wants to use it.

Good evening all.

PS: Sorry for English, I used a translator to be able to better express what I really think in my mother tongue.
ghonyme

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:15:29 PM

Bonjour a tous,
Je pense que le quebecoin a un réel potentiel, certes pas aussi important que le bitcoin mais qu'il peut faire son chemin de son coté et surtout au quebec (je précise que je suis français).

JP s'est beaucoup investi au long des posts, et surement physiquement, avant le lancement du Quebecoin. C'était très rassurant et encourant pour une future crypto de voir son développer poster plusieurs fois dans la même journée, écouter la communauté, nous tenant informé de tous ses avancements et réagir face a nos différentes remarques et interrogations.
Certes JP n'est pas le quebecoin, mais en tant que son développer principal c'est assez dérangeant de le voir disparaître plusieurs jours sans donner de nouvelles (ou très peu) et en nous tenant assez peu informé en comparaison d'avant le lancement.
Mon ressenti est que j'ai l'impression de passer plus de temps sur le forum a lire vos posts (enfin avec google traduction pour la plus part) que JP et c'est assez frustrant...

JP, je pense que si tu pouvais nous tenir informés un peu plus régulièrement ou même nous dire si tu ne peut être disponible sur le forum pendant X jours je pense que cela pourrait rassurer pas mal de gens.

La communauté a l'air assez petite mais bien réactive, je pense que certains d'entre nous seraient disponibles pour te donner un petit coup de main si tu as besoin dans nos compétences respectives.

Enfin je pense que cela serait bien si il pouvait y avoir un calendrier de prévu avec différents objectifs, par exemple :
Juillet -> Septembre = créer la procédure et les outils de vérification pour la distribution
Etc...

Enfin j'ai l'impression qu'une crypto c'est comme un homme politique, peu importe comment on en parle, mais il faut qu'on en parle pour qu'elle ait un avenir! Smiley

La couverture médiatique avant le lancement du québecoin a été géniale et j'espère vraiment que le quebecoin ne restera pas de simples phrases dans un journal de Montréal d'il y a un mois mais un outil a la porté des principaux intéressés.

Bonne soirée a tous.

PS : Désolé pour les anglophones, j'ai utilisé un traducteur pour pouvoir exprimer au mieux ce que je pense dans ma langue maternelle.

Hello everyone,
I would give my opinion too as a little investissor in the IPO.
I think quebecoin will not be as important as the bitcoin but it can make his own way and especially in quebec (I'm french).

JP was invested a lot over the posts, and probably physically, before the launch of Quebecoin. It was very reassuring and incurring for future crypto to see its dev post several times in the same day, listening to the community, keeping us informed of all promotions and respond to our various comments and questions.
While JP is not quebecoin, but as its main dev, it is quite disturbing to see him go away for several days without giving any news and without keeping us informed compared to before launch.
My feeling is that I seem to spend more time on the forum to read your posts (well with google translation for the most of them) than JP and it is a little frustrating ...

JP, I think if you could keep us informed a little more regularly, or even tell us if you can not be on the forum for X days I think it would reassure a lot of people.

The community is pretty small but responsive, I think some of us would be available to give you a helping hand if you need in our respective jurisdictions.

Finally I think it would be nice if a callendar could be planned with different objectives, for example:
May = shipping maple syrup + lock  pre-mined + ...
June = Dissemination of information through social networks + ...
July-> September = create the tool for the distribution
Etc ...

Coverage before the launch of québecoin was realy awesome and I really hope that the quebecoin will not be a simple sentences in a newspaper in Montreal one month ago, but a tool for everyone who wants to use it.

Good evening all.

PS: Sorry for English, I used a translator to be able to better express what I really think in my mother tongue.

+1

Website : http://cryptobec.com (many services for quebecoin will arrive....)
Pool : http://pool.cryptobec.com
Exchange : http://exchange.cryptobec.com
cassius69

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:19:38 PM

oh yeah and send the fucking syrup already  Grin

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:36:25 PM

oh yeah and send the fucking syrup already  Grin

LOL... take away a man's home, but you should never deny him his maple syrup Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Circonference

Activity: 87

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 12:07:46 AM

I would like to mention that shipping a bunch of cans of maple syrup is a bit of a hassle. I have worked with people who run Kickstarters and the simple bonus stuff fulfillment phase is Hell and may require a part time worker and weeks of work. Though it is nice that in this case the bonus is not some crap made in China, it actually makes sense and it's a local product.

I have also been disappointed with the lack of interaction with JP but I also know that after three weeks of working on this he must have fallen in bed and slept for days!! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Marie-Lynn
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:11:42 AM

Bonjour a tous,

Etc...

Bonne soirée a tous.

C'est un belle façon de dire ce que la majorité (si pas l'ensemble) de le communauté Québecoin pensent. J'veux dire, re-lit les pages 1 à 40. Ça ne fera que te remémorer a quel point le coin a (ou avais?) du potentiel. Puis après viens la phase du lancement, ou ça vire un peu croche; premièrement le portefeuille Windows est compiler pour un bounty, puis ensuite celui Mac... En fin, JP manque à l'action.

Y pourrais avoir mille excuses, mais malheureusement, tout celle qui me viennent en tête sont mauvaise. Peu-être qu'il a compris le potentiel que ça avais, puis maintenant il attend que la valeur descendre le plus bas possible, afin qu'ils - lui, ses amis et ça famille, puissent se procurer des QBC pas cher. Après quoi il s'y remettra, relâchant sont talent encore une fois. Peut-être qu'il est réellement en train de célébrer. Dépensant tout le IPO (9.8K~) avec ça femme, a fumer du crack dans sont remplis bien plein de sirop d'érable. On est sur l'internet - tout est possible.

Le temps nous le dira. Mais une chose sur lequel on peu tous s’entendre; ça aurai été vraiment cool que les choses continues comme elle allaient pendant le IPO.

This is a nice way of saying what most (if not all) of the Québecoin community thinks. I mean, read through pages 1-40 again. It'll just remind you how potent the coin is (or was?). Then comes the the launch phase, where it gets a bit awkward; at first the windows wallet gets compiled for a bounty, then the Mac wallet... before JP goes Missing In Action.

There could be thousand of excuses, but unfortunately, all of the ones that come to my mind are FUD. Maybe he's waiting for the value to go as low as possible so he(and his friend/familiarly) can grab some cheap QBC, before unleashing his talent again. Maybe he's just celebrating. Blowing the 9.8K$~ IPO with his wife and smoking crack-cocaine while bathing in 20 gallons of maple syrup. This is the internet - everything is possible.

Time will tell. But we can all agree it would of been awesome if everything just kept going as they were during the IPO.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:12:15 AM

I would like to mention that shipping a bunch of cans of maple syrup is a bit of a hassle. I have worked with people who run Kickstarters and the simple bonus stuff fulfillment phase is Hell and may require a part time worker and weeks of work. Though it is nice that in this case the bonus is not some crap made in China, it actually makes sense and it's a local product.

I think he stated he has 8 cans of syrup to mail out. I don't think it will require a part-time worker nor require weeks to mail them. Unless the syrup happened to be out of stock, I don't see really why it'd take this long.
cassius69

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:16:05 AM

I think he stated he has 8 cans of syrup to mail out. I don't think it will require a part-time worker nor require weeks to mail them. Unless the syrup happened to be out of stock, I don't see really why it'd take this long.

lol 8 of them. he better scale up.

o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:27:02 AM

TBH i invested in the IPO with the intention of dumping it after the release, but i had to wait a delay of 3 days to receive my coins for dumping (no intention of holding, this coin brings nothing new, no marketing either).

If i received it at launch i'd have made 10x or more profit, unfortunately by the time i got it profit was only 3x, i unloaded enough to cover expenses.

I lost hope in most altcoins and hope many will soon die from 50%, mismanagement, hacks, and all the attack so that only the best will survive.

That said, i read something about people in quebec/montreal getting free coins ? how do i claim them?

edit: i really think marketing should be left out of the coins, this marketing shitstorm came in fall of last year when all the trolls and micro cap penny stock scammers started getting in on this.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:34:01 AM

TBH i invested in the IPO with the intention of dumping it after the release, but i had to wait a delay of 3 days to receive my coins for dumping (no intention of holding, this coin brings nothing new, no marketing either).

If i received it at launch i'd have made 10x or more profit, unfortunately by the time i got it profit was only 3x, i unloaded enough to cover expenses.

I lost hope in most altcoins and hope many will soon die from 50%, mismanagement, hacks, and all the attack so that only the best will survive.

That said, i read something about people in quebec/montreal getting free coins ? how do i claim them?

edit: i really think marketing should be left out of the coins, this marketing shitstorm came in fall of last year when all the trolls and micro cap penny stock scammers started getting in on this.

You dumped 1029 QBC, no big deal, I still love you Grin.

kiki6990

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:57:31 PM

4116 votes
Keep voting on www.mintpal.com
We need more exchangers, we need volume for this coin.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 02:52:25 PM

4116 votes

Are you kidding me? Earth will be a nuclear wasteland (or have flying cars) by the time we get anywhere with voting there. This coin needs hype and giveaways, signature spam and what not just to take notice of the coin. We had that momentum at launch but failed miserably to utilize it effectively with crappy amateur leadership. Heck, I don't think this coin has enough of a community to even execute a community take over!!

kiki6990

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

4116 votes

Are you kidding me? Earth will be a nuclear wasteland (or have flying cars) by the time we get anywhere with voting there. This coin needs hype and giveaways, signature spam and what not just to take notice of the coin. We had that momentum at launch but failed miserably to utilize it effectively with crappy amateur leadership. Heck, I don't think this coin has enough of a community to even execute a community take over!!

I`m doing my best here, i don`t have any good ideas on how to promote this coin, on how to make it grow a little. We are all waiting for good news from the dev. Maybe he has a good plan for this. Dev??

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: