|
coin-investor
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 01:43:33 PM |
|
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
I treat it as a no-string attachment, just enjoying the moment and accepting what the outcome is. It's about accepting the fact that the house has an edge and money to be used for gambling is only excess money. When you can log out or get out of the casino online or offline, laughing or enjoying the thrill, when there's no regret or whispering to yourself like I should have a cashout or bet more, then you really gambling for fun, and its the right way to gamble.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
GeorgeJohn
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 01:45:25 PM |
|
The definition for me personally is when we find satisfaction when gambling, regardless of the results losing or winning is not the target. The satisfaction I mean is based on the experience where I played for quite a long time, through the ups and downs of the balance and almost approaching the point of boredom, so I decided to leave the game with a sense of fulfillment of the ambition to play.
Participating in the gambling have two target, (1) wining (2) losing...every gambler ambition is to win is not all about satisfaction, except is a gambling that has to do with age bracket or friends which they can decide to gamble for fun, it's when satisfaction can come in, because they're gambling to catch cruise, it's hardly before you can see someone gambling alone for a satisfaction without been in a team challenge..so in conclusion everyone partaking in the gambling has a primary target and it's general ambition of every gambler.
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1541
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 01:51:45 PM |
|
This sounds like a paradox, frankly. You don't like to lose money but you gamble for fun, how is that fun, then? Yes, I know you've repeatedly said you only do a negligible percentage of your earnings on bets whenever you feel like it.
Let me explain it better. As low as $1 is, who is going to lose it and be happy? But you will not feel you lose anything if you have money very well with you. I can not say yes I am happy because I lose money while gambling but that does not mean I am sad or feel bad about it either. But I have fun which is the reason that I am still visiting gambling sites. You believe losing such minor percentage makes it fun since it doesn't amount to much?
Yes it makes it fun because I risked low. Not that I will begin gambling with fun but lose huge amount of money and the day to turn bad.
|
|
|
|
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 01:55:05 PM |
|
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
Indeed those who do gambling activities have a variety of views, in my view whatever the definitions that exist in their minds are all true, because our thoughts are different, the human mind is not the same way of thinking They assume that gambling is to have fun, hobbies, money, entertainment and so on all the understanding is true in my view. But for me gambling is a challenge, hobby and money activity, where I am happy and hobby of doing gambling activities in the game, besides I like challenges I also have the opportunity to win the bet like other people.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Wexnident
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 02:02:59 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
Uhm, have fun? Like it doesn't NEED to have a definition that everyone can relate to. I mean fun in itself is a definition imo. Honestly I'd rather think of it as something not exceeding a certain specific point (may vary). Personally that's it affecting my personal life. E.g. gambling to the point where I miss family time, overspending, stuff like that. For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
No one said anything that you can't have fun if you're taking it as a challenge lol. I reckon what we mostly refer to as fun is more specifically enjoyment, and only to that extent. Can vary from person to person but again as I said, it's a LOT easier to measure what you'd think stops being an activity for enjoyment and for something else (mostly negative in this case).
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marykeller
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 02:26:43 PM |
|
The very way you chase after gambling will tell what your thoughts about it would be. As for me, I always visualize gambling to be fun in the sense that I don't give myself unnecessary tension to win and chase up losses that will compromise my finances and stand towards gambling, that gambling would make me rich(big lies), is okay to gamble with spare money, having realistic expectations that winning is not guaranteed in gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
CroverNo01
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 02:52:11 PM |
|
The very way you chase after gambling will tell what your thoughts about it would be. As for me, I always visualize gambling to be fun in the sense that I don't give myself unnecessary tension to win and chase up losses that will compromise my finances and stand towards gambling, that gambling would make me rich(big lies), is okay to gamble with spare money, having realistic expectations that winning is not guaranteed in gambling.
Gambling is risky and anyone that puts his or her entire mind on gambling, there are quite some bigger dangerous outcome that awaits them. We're acquainted with the system, it's been designated to make us record huge losses which we should thoroughly examined because losses and gains are two different things. What do we do when we're having a bad day? We take some time off things that bother us and anticipate in activities because there's more tangling things to keep us busy. Classified the motive of having fun doesn't always have to do with gambling, there are numerous activities to engaged and one will wear on smiling faces. Gambling for fun becomes fun when one easily place wagers without having full focused on emerging a win. I know this path is difficult for most gamblers because all they could sense is winning which is absolutely not their required stats to be observed.
|
|
|
|
|
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1199
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 03:07:21 PM |
|
In my opinion, when it is said that people should gamble for fun, it means that when a person gambles, they should not gamble with the intention of making a profit to pay bills, that is, they should not depend on gambling to pay bills. If a person gambles with money that they can afford to lose, then that person can gamble with the intention of making a profit, but as long as they do not count on that money to pay bills.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Cantsay
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 03:09:52 PM |
|
I agree with the fact that losing money isn’t really okay to be called “fun” but if you minimize your loses or try as much as possible to make sure your bankroll never goes to zero and that is trying to win little regularly and also betting the minimum amount allowed you can call it fun.
For me, what I usually call it classify as fun in gambling is trying to test different games using the least amount allowed and then use different strategy to make sure I don’t run dry and since the amount I usually deposits are little to nothing and the amount I usually use are not something that I’ll be able to get a good profit from even if I hit a x100 multiplier I tend not to bother with profit but just focus on my balance.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 03:15:48 PM |
|
For me, gambling for fun, means that you should not take gambling so serious as a source of income, you don't have to base your daily demands and bills on the winning from gambling. When you are gambling for fun, you have to bet or gamble when you feel like and not doing it everyday because you feel the urgency to make money from it. There are some other fun full activities that we often spend our money on for the benefits of enjoying the moment and not because there's actually any reward attached, I feel that's what gambling for fun is also about, you need to just risk the amount that you can afford to lose. Although, winning in gambling makes it more interested but not interested enough to see it as a source of income.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Accardo
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 03:58:23 PM |
|
Fun gamblers are players who leave the casino happy, and less bothered about money lost. That's where comments on wagering smaller amounts comes to play. Because nobody would be excited on his way home after a huge loss. The anger or worries of losing is a lot of distraction for the gambler, even in the next session. Hence, the attention isn't there anymore, the purpose for going for more also isn't concrete, just for the sake of gaining back what was lost. I'd add that you shouldn't compete with the house, gambling is not a balanced game, the housing edge made it so. It's best you enjoy few sessions and go to rest.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1446
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 04:05:35 PM |
|
It is simple for me, gambling for fun is: - when I can enjoy the game regardless what is result (win or lose). - when there is no negative effective from it, both emotionally and financially - when I can start and stop anytime as I wish
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
Free Market Capitalist
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3683
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 04:11:01 PM |
|
Well, I'm going to tell you that maybe I'm a little bit more qualified than the average user to tell you what it's all about because for me for many years gambling, in this case poker, was a side hustle. We talk about fun as well as entertainment, in my case I see it more as the second, except when I hit a good multiplier, in which case I see it more fun. But playing casino games I do not have to worry about my opponents, to calculate anything, to be extremely concentrated, I can simply start playing slots and go clicking, knowing that it is an EV game - but I do it with a money that not only I can afford to lose, but I give it for lost. Then, it is fun to see the prizes that are coming out, the series of results, and fun when I win something significant.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
sunsilk
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 04:12:52 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of what gambling means and what fun is for them. For as long as you are aware of what you do and the plans you have as you gamble, just do what you think is necessary for you. And if the others keep on telling us to gamble only for fun, they also have their meaning of what having fun is. Playing some dice, roulette and let their money multiply for a bit and then coming back to lose them again. It's okay to disagree if you think that gambling isn't just for fun and I have the same opinion as you because we gamble to win, to make money and it's not hard to have that reason if we win.
|
RAZED | | | 100% | WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | |
NO KYC | | | RAZE THE LIMITS ► PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1100
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 04:20:14 PM |
|
Gambling for fun means that you come with the intention and purpose of seeking pleasure or entertainment and not to seek money, I understand that winning is everyone's hope but certainly do not put excessive expectations because in the end it will only make you feel a lot of pressure and tension and there will never be anything called pleasure again. Gambling for entertainment should not cause various tensions and pressures as experienced by gamblers who are trapped in a cycle of addiction and that also means that when you experience defeat and you feel disappointed or upset then that means you came not to seek entertainment but to pursue victory. For me, gambling is nothing more than an activity to seek entertainment but that does not mean I do not put hope in victory, because of course getting victory will be very exciting but I only consider the victory to be nothing more than a bonus.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Victorybit1
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 04:29:13 PM |
|
Trying to make Profit from gambling isn't entirely a bad idea it all depends on how you approach it but one thing we all know is that the outcomes most times are random most especially when you are playing casino games. It's all about getting lucky, the whole idea of the game was programmed for you to lose so this is why most people prefer to play for fun instead of trying to Chase Profit. Gambling for fun is simply staking what you can afford to lose without feeling pressure or being under duress, you don't attach emotions to it, and you wouldn't be bothered by the outcome.
|
|
|
|
|
|
uneng
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 04:49:49 PM |
|
Gambling for fun means you aren't taking gambling as a job, source of extra income or an investment. It's just an activity you like to practice in order to feel emotionally rewarded, just like videogames, for an example. The point is that some people don't have interest for videogames, going to the movies and other hobbies people tend to enjoy. So, they just prefer to spend their time gambling. That is what gives them pleasure and thrill.
By gambling for fun also means the gambler isn't going to chase losses till the last consequences, neither feel depressed after a gambling session which ended in loss. Despite the outcomes being positive or negative in a determined gambling session, the gambler must feel it was worth the entertainment he had, at least.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1057
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:17:03 PM |
|
Think about it, when a gambler has lost more than they have won, why do they keep betting again and again?
Even if they continue to bet when the calculation is more losses than wins, then the reality is that they will not succeed in taking back the bet or money that has been lost before.
With these reasons and considerations, when they keep betting even though they have lost a lot, then the gambling they do is for their fun. After all, if they are not fun in gambling especially if they have lost a lot, then they should leave gambling, but in fact they keep betting, right.
|
|
|
|
|
salad daging
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1070
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:26:29 PM |
|
Pleasure gambling - means you don't expect more from gambling meaning that whether you lose or win you will still accept the reality.
The most important thing is satisfaction in gambling, you can play longer without continuing to deposit a lot of money so there are so many definitions of pleasure gambling for them.
But whatever it is, I will still consider gambling as fun, and it doesn't damage anything, meaning it doesn't really cost a lot of money.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Odohu
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:33:27 PM |
|
It's quite interesting to learn that we have different definitions of gambling for fun, reading through the thread simply shows how people understand gambling in different ways. To me, gambling for fun is like when I have hit a major win and have withdrawn at least 90% of the money and now gambling recklessly with the balance. This way I don't care if I lose the money or not as there is no emotion attached. This is what I understand as gambling for fun.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|