|
rachael9385
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:39:15 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
If you are not expecting anything winning from gamble it means you are gambling for fun. And can only be comfortable while gambling when you risk with what you can afford to lose. The process of having fun while you gamble is when you risk what you can afford to lose. When overthinking if you lose your bet it might make you chase losses and this happens when you do not risk what you can afford to lose.
|
|
|
|
|
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 2232
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:39:35 PM |
|
Having fun at gambling can be interpreted as when you come to gambling without caring whether you win or lose. Losing or winning is just an important part that cannot be separated, it's normal, but you enjoy it without it being all about money. When the mindset of gambling for money changes, you may become more easily affected when you lose and only happy when you win. But the average gambler is one who gambles for money, not for fun.
|
|
|
|
atookz
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 572
Merit: 187
AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:47:36 PM |
|
In my opinion, the definition of gambling for fun is that someone gambles without the intention of making a profit or hoping to get rich but only as entertainment. Because if someone gambles with the intention of making a profit or hoping to get rich, when they lose, they will definitely continue to bet without any control in the hope of returning the profit so that they will unknowingly experience a greater loss. And when they win, they will definitely continue to bet to multiply their winnings. This opens up opportunities to become greedy.
It's different if someone gambles for fun, it is hoped that they will gamble with control. Because by considering gambling for fun is the same as considering gambling as a game. So they won't expect to make a profit or get rich, so if they win or lose they will know when to continue or stop.
|
|
|
|
|
kotajikikox
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 05:48:39 PM |
|
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
Gambling just for fun doesn’t have to mean you would keep losing without much thought. Of course there should still be some responsibility but the point is that your intent will not to be earn but just to entertain yourself and pass time. You said you wanted to turn profit so you are not gambling for fun. Meanwhile, there are those like myself who do not necessarily have to gamble for profit. I play just because I want to and if I win, then that’s a bonus and if I don’t then I wouldn’t try to chase the loss too much. We all want to win but to what degree is it essential to your purpose of gambling is where the difference lies.
|
▄▄█████████████████▄▄ ▄█████████████████████▄ ███▀▀█████▀▀░░▀▀███████ ███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄██▄░░██████ █████░░░████████░░█████ ████▌░▄░░█████▀░░██████ ███▌░▐█▌░░▀▀▀▀░░▄██████ ███░░▌██░░▄░░▄█████████ ███▌░▀▄▀░░█▄░░█████████ ████▄░░░▄███▄░░▀▀█▀▀███ ██████████████▄▄░░░▄███ ▀█████████████████████▀ ▀▀█████████████████▀▀ | Rainbet.com CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK | | | █▄█▄█▄███████▄█▄█▄█ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ █████▀█▀▀▄▄▄▀██████ █████▀▄▀████░██████ █████░██░█▀▄███████ ████▄▀▀▄▄▀███████ █████████▄▀▄███ █████████████████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ | | | |
▄█████████▄ █████████ ██ ▄▄█░▄░▄█▄░▄░█▄▄ ▀██░▐█████▌░██▀ ▄█▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄█▄ ▀▀▀█▄▄░▄▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀░▀█▀
| 10K WEEKLY RACE | | 100K MONTHLY RACE | | | ██
█████
| ███████▄█ ██████████▄ ████████████▄▄ ████▄███████████▄ ██████████████████▄ ░▄█████████████████▄ ▄███████████████████▄ █████████████████▀████ ██████████▀███████████ ▀█████████████████████ ░████████████████████▀ ░░▀█████████████████▀ ████▀▀██████████▀▀ | ████████ ██████████████ |
|
|
|
|
Z_MBFM
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 06:27:01 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
I don't think gambling is just entertainment. If that were the case then no one would have panicked and deposited extra money there and lost everything. Gambling makes people dream big that they can become rich overnight. And with the hope of winning these big jackpots, all the gamblers continue to deposit and continue to gamble despite losing time and time again. Gambling is used by many people as a source of income and some people use it with the desire to get rich because here a small amount of money can be won many times. And those enticing slots games ruin all the gamblers financially.
|
|
|
|
|
nimogsm
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 07:09:29 PM |
|
Playing cards with friends at someone's house when everyone gathers is fun, right? We can play for pennies or we can bet nothing at all, it doesn't matter how we spent this time. For example, watching football when your favorite club is playing and betting on various events: a goal in the first half, the score, etc. is entertainment. Everything comes down to money, if you set the goal of earning a lot and at the same time taking risks, this is not entertainment. I have periods when I can not play for months because I just do not have enough time, and meeting with friends to play games is really fun because there is no goal to earn money.
|
|
|
|
|
|
hedgeh0g
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 07:10:39 PM |
|
I used to try to study a lot of articles on training and other things myself, until I realized that you just have to live it to become a professional, there are no other options except luck, which will appear out of nowhere, but I do not take this into account. In short, I did not manage to become someone who earns constantly, although I had both persistence and willpower. After that, I just started watching the games of my favorite teams and leagues, and making bets, without devoting much time as it was before. It turns out that I did not choose the easy way, in which my chances of winning decreased, and most likely I will continue to be a losing player.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Rabata
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 07:13:18 PM |
|
When we expect fun from gambling, then of course we must need to win or if loss we will not be excited about that loss, but we can gamble smoothly. We can accept gambling as fun when it does not harm people. People will enjoy it even if they lose. When a gambler bets a lot of money for additional wins, it is not more fun, which is why a gambler must keep the bets under control so that if he loses, he does not have to suffer any costs. As long as the gambler manages gambling within his limits, gambling can be considered fun. Those who gamble for quick income or to get rich quickly can never consider gambling as fun.
|
|
|
|
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1661
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 07:19:40 PM |
|
I get that even losing a single dollar gambling can bug some folks. But for me, as long as Ive got funds, dropping some cash on games in casinos doesnt negatively impact my mood. Sure, winning feels great but Im not overly sad over minor losses either. Ultimately, I keep placing wagers because playing is a hoot regardless of the outcome. I mean, folks spend money on all kinds of hobbies and entertainment, right? This one is mine. And since it puts a smile on my face I'll keep on playing those casino games. Even when the odds arent in my favor.
|
|
|
|
|
Aanuoluwatofunmi
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 07:29:13 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
If you understand how to gamble, doing it responsibly, avoid unreasonable risk, not after making money and knows your limit when it comes to gambling, then you're the type that gambles for fun, because you derive pleasure in gambling irrespective if the circumstances involved in it, excitements can come in various forms when it comes to gambling, because once we can achieve our own personal satisfaction form it, then we have been entertained and that is simply gambling for fun without regrets.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|MINER|
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:00:11 PM |
|
~snip~ The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Even if I don't agree with your whole opinion I must have to agree with it that"it really means more than only having fun". Because since money is involved here, it is natural that it will not be limited to entertainment only. However, we also should not allow its purpose to go far beyond entertainment. Because whenever we try to find something other than entertainment here, such as making money with it, then we will unknowingly invest money over our limitations and later lose and make our financial situation worse. And to avoid this issue, there is no other way than to think of it as just another source of entertainment like any other source of entertainment. We have to assume that we spend our money on other sources of entertainment as well, and the same applies here.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Orpichukwu
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:22:43 PM |
|
It's very misleading and untrue to typically convince people that gambling is only done for fun or should only be for fun alone unless it's just a phrase to use and convince people not to chase too much profit in terms of gambling.
If not in a normal sense, the fun and the challenge of trying how you can come out victorious contribute to the entertainment that gambling gives. If it's for fun alone, then we should be struggling to map out a better strategy that will help us enjoy the game and secure some winnings.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1870
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:36:50 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
I think that gambling for fun is practicing gambling in the most safe way possible. Safer gambling means taking responsible steps to reduce the risks associated with gambling. These practices can include setting financial limits, sticking to a budget, and only gambling with money you can afford to lose. Safer gambling can also include taking breaks from gambling or choosing not to gamble at all. I belong to that kind of people who often see gambling as a form of entertainment. Those who fit gambling into their daily life budget by setting spending limits and sticking to them. They do not expect to get back the money they lose, nor do they view gambling as a way to make money (as income source). It is important to remember that all gambling activities involve risks and to enjoy safer gambling. You should be aware of the risks and how you can reduce them.
|
|
|
|
|
suzanne5223
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:53:21 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
I also don't categories gambling as something for fun but I later understand that we have different gamblers with different definitions of the game based on how they can control their buzz. What I mean is that some gamblers category gambling as fun so they will have the potential to control their buzz or leave the game on time when it turn south.
|
|
|
|
|
Oluwa-btc
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:54:47 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
I think you're right mate,and if you're talking about mean moral lessons.Gambling entails a lot and it looks like only a few people are aware of the morals and skill it gives.Using a whole lot of observations and interest,I think gambling has been able to discern me base on financial matters and literacy, especially in budgeting and savings. Gambling is not just an entertainment scheme,it encompasses lessons from all round life experiences, needing the required life's skills to tackle circumstances while also practicing responsible gambling.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
AYOBA
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:56:54 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
The word of gambling is for fun since it prove for each an everyone to use the amount of money that they can afford lose, but still not all people’s understand the meaning and that is why some will go and take borrowed money to use for gambling where by some will go and take a loan from band which is totally wrong. My question goes to those that make take Loan to gamble what if they lose everything that they stake in gambling? I think it will turn to a big problem for them at the end of day, because once the loan time due they will not collect any excuses from them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
iBaba
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 08:58:53 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
If you are not expecting anything winning from gamble it means you are gambling for fun. And can only be comfortable while gambling when you risk with what you can afford to lose. The process of having fun while you gamble is when you risk what you can afford to lose. When overthinking if you lose your bet it might make you chase losses and this happens when you do not risk what you can afford to lose. I agree with you. There's no over thinking on this, whenever you gamble what you can comfortably afford to lose and do it voluntarily at a leisure time. It becomes gambling for fun. But when you gamble a substantial amount of money that yu cannot afford to risk, it becomes a serious problem that can lead to addiction, especially when you do it involuntarily. Addiction in gambling is a disease and begins from gambling what you can afford to the level that you gamble what you cannot afford to lose, then from there, you begin to gamble what you can barely afford to lose. This is why it is key for everyone else gambling out there to learn the ability to control and moderate their gambling habit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Stepstowealth
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 09:04:07 PM |
|
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
I take it as simply gambling with no expectation to win. Your reward is from the game experience which promotes relaxation especially mentally. People who do not understand this real definition of gambling for fun will easily forget and slip into gambling for money which will lead to addiction and cause other problems. People who are financially comfortable and not seeking for where to make money from will easily be able to maintain gambling for fun, not people who are actively seeking for ways to make money.
|
|
|
|
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1190
Open code isolated wallet
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 09:19:21 PM |
|
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
The definition will be quite subjective, you can't generalize the definition. According to your question, the definition will be based on personal assumption. So, you can't argue with other people's definition on gambling. However, as long as you can enjoy the gambling games, it means you gamble for fun. For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
No problem if you assume gambling is a serious matter. You may not assume it as entertainment, so you only gamble for money. However, if you do it in that way, you will always count how much you spend and how much you earn from gambling everyday. Anyway, I personally assume you're in the wrong place if you are talking about profits. This will more fit on trading or investment, because the profits in gambling will more rely on the luck. You'll have no idea to improve profits on something like gambling. The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
This only indicates that you actually gamble for fun. You don't too focus on how much money you earn but you more focus on the challenge and the thrill. If you don't assume it as a fun or entertain matter, you won't care about the challenge or the thrill. However, I agree that gambling isn't only about having fun. People also has a chance to get money there.
|
|
|
|
|
Davidvictorson
|
 |
February 07, 2025, 09:33:22 PM |
|
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
There are different definitions of gambling for fun. In my personal experience, fun in gambling means that first I am enjoying the game. I play slots a lot of time. Therefore, I must like the slot game I am playing. Second, my emotions remains normal whether I winning, hitting a multipler or not. And if I am losing, same emotions. Another way of defining having fun for me is that, I am not starting to play another game once I have exhausted my bet on the one I am playing. I am not chasing my lossing or wanting to double my wins by playing another round. These are some of my personal ways which I define gambling for fun.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|