|
bettercrypto
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 11:07:33 AM |
|
It's simple to me. Gambling for fun means I am playing with money that I can afford to lose; if I win that's a good day, if I lost the money that's ok — realistically losing is part and parcel that comes with gambling. The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
What challenge? What do you improve? You are right in saying this, we have no other desire than to entertain or amuse ourselves where we do not care about the money we use to bet even if we lose in gambling. This is simple gambling for fun, we are not expecting anything that we can get a big win in our gambling at the casino. I hope other people understand this.
|
|
|
|
|
mak013
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 11:16:16 AM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax.
|
|
|
|
Akbarkoe
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1094
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 11:17:15 AM |
|
Actually yes it is but for those who can afford to lose . Unfortunately some people really wants to gain a lot of profits from gambling and there are some people as well that sees gambling as a source of income and thats the reason why most gambler ended up having anxiety and depressed as well because of losses.
There's nothing wrong with seeing it as a source of income if you're capable because, if you can pull it off, you're probably doing one of the best jobs in the world. I do believe it's possible, but it's not really for the majority of gamblers, that's why it's important to stay realistic because lacking realism is the main reason people get misled into thinking they have the skills when they actually don’t. But considering gambling as a place to earn income is a mistake in financial thinking because if you look at it in the long term, especially myself having more losses than wins or anyone who claims to be a gambling god, this is very unrealistic in that context, but for people who just want to have fun it is very possible to do to entertain ourselves by gambling even though it seems hypocritical because most gamblers enter gambling because of the profit they are looking for, not a pleasure or playing a game.
|
|
|
|
|
|
xenomorfo
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 11:28:39 AM |
|
This is simple gambling for fun, we are not expecting anything that we can get a big win in our gambling at the casino. I hope other people understand this.
In my opinion when you bet for pure fun both the gain and how much you get very relative. For example, i know very elderly gentlemens who play numbers at the Italian lotto and have fun putting very few euros, a way to spend time and take a walk. Moreover, the game is born, to spend time and have fun.
|
|
|
|
jcojci
Full Member
 

Activity: 1974
Merit: 206
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 12:50:12 PM |
|
we have no other desire than to entertain or amuse ourselves where we do not care about the money we use to bet even if we lose in gambling.
This is simple gambling for fun, we are not expecting anything that we can get a big win in our gambling at the casino. I hope other people understand this.
That is our reason to gambling for fun and not because for earn money. We care about our losses because we know that is the risk of playing gambling so we will always limit ourselves in gambling. Gambling created for entertainment so people can have fun in their free time. But many people abuse that by try to earn money from gambling. That makes many people involve in a difficult situation where they lost their money and else. If they realize about that, they must reduce or stop their gambling habit and not involve in gambling anymore. Many activities that they can do to have fun and not just from gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Wakate
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 03:46:32 PM |
|
It's simple to me. Gambling for fun means I am playing with money that I can afford to lose; if I win that's a good day, if I lost the money that's ok — realistically losing is part and parcel that comes with gambling. The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
What challenge? What do you improve? You are right in saying this, we have no other desire than to entertain or amuse ourselves where we do not care about the money we use to bet even if we lose in gambling. This is simple gambling for fun, we are not expecting anything that we can get a big win in our gambling at the casino. I hope other people understand this. My true definition of gambling for fun is when I am making consistent profits from betting. Once I am not making consistent profits, then the definition of gambling for fun have been compromised. Those that are true gamblers can relate. Making money from betting is our interest but sometimes when you keep making profits from gambling, we can see it as gambling for fun because you are having fun making money from the casino you are using to make money from yourself. Everyone need to be full ready to make money by updating their strategies and trying to be a better gambling using a good risk management. Risk management is what is going to guide us so we don't gamble excessively.
|
|
|
|
|
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1057
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 04:03:14 PM |
|
This is simple gambling for fun, we are not expecting anything that we can get a big win in our gambling at the casino. I hope other people understand this.
In my opinion when you bet for pure fun both the gain and how much you get very relative. For example, i know very elderly gentlemens who play numbers at the Italian lotto and have fun putting very few euros, a way to spend time and take a walk. Moreover, the game is born, to spend time and have fun. Basically gambling will continue to be done because it has become a habit or has become an addiction, because whatever your goal in gambling, the reality is that the result is more often losing. Whether you gamble to get rich or make a profit, or you gamble just to fill your free time or for fun. After all, in reality every user will always get more losses than wins. So, it seems that it doesn't matter what your goal is in gambling, because when gambling has been done often enough, then basically you are a gambling addict regardless of the purpose of gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Accardo
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 05:57:35 PM |
|
Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax.
Relaxing through gambling can be fun after the conclusion of a daily task. Most players tend to play before executing their task, which distrates the brain from focusing on the fun. Players who limits and controls this kind of fun gain so much fun in gaming, beyond funds.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 3991
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 07:20:24 PM |
|
Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax.
Relaxing through gambling can be fun after the conclusion of a daily task. Most players tend to play before executing their task, which distrates the brain from focusing on the fun. Players who limits and controls this kind of fun gain so much fun in gaming, beyond funds. In my definition of "gambling for fun" there is another component that has hardly been talked about here: at least in my case, if I truly want to have fun, I have to convince myself that I will lose. Some will say that this is impossible, and they will be literally right, because there's always some hope in winning great prizes (why gamble otherwise?). But what I mean is that to me it is key to mentally prepare for the loss. This way, in the event I win, I'll feel good, but in the event I lose, the pain will be minimal. If one is not able to prepare in this way before the game, he takes the risk of getting carried away by emotions.
|
|
|
|
Findingnemo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 07:29:46 PM |
|
The short bursts of feeling high between your bet and the results are the actual fun irrespective of the results. Another thing is the feeling of some kind of achievement when we win the bet whether the rewards are small or huge. Nowadays people forget the fun part and concentrate on the money part which is necessary but not the only thing we should focus and when someone do their priority shift towards winning and in luck based thing it happens less than the loss.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
GeorgeJohn
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 07:42:14 PM |
|
The short bursts of feeling high between your bet and the results are the actual fun irrespective of the results. Another thing is the feeling of some kind of achievement when we win the bet whether the rewards are small or huge. Nowadays people forget the fun part and concentrate on the money part which is necessary but not the only thing we should focus and when someone do their priority shift towards winning and in luck based thing it happens less than the loss.
The mentality we are having right now towards gambling is that we gamble to earn, and almost 85% of gamblers have such mindset, it's difficult before you see someone participating in the gambling to catch fun, and secondly we need to know that every gambler neither experienced one or not primary objective is to make profit, whosoever that says that they're gambling to catch fun, I will not totally agree with such person, some feelings are not fun, feelings can be fun when you have a relaxed mind towards what you're pursuing..
|
|
|
|
|
rachael9385
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 07:52:05 PM |
|
Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax.
Relaxing through gambling can be fun after the conclusion of a daily task. Most players tend to play before executing their task, which distrates the brain from focusing on the fun. Players who limits and controls this kind of fun gain so much fun in gaming, beyond funds. You have a point but what are you going to say about those that don't have any activity to do except gambling all day? Like what you said, I think it's just for some gamblers that have jobs to do, some go to work and come back at evening or during noon time. Those that are less busy during noon time have more chances to gamble and those that's off from work have lesser time to gamble, so my question still remains, what about those that are not working? How do they know they are gambling for fun as they do not have any activity to do except gambling? Just asking based on the post you made. From my ideas, I think gambling only becomes fun when you risked what you can afford to lose.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Rockstarguy
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 08:18:44 PM |
|
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Their is nothing wrong if you don't gamble for fun but the most important thing is that you are not carried away in gambling by playing with so much money, trying to make money in gambling by all means. The most important thing in gambling is people having self control by playing with the money they can afford and also know their limit of playing of when to stop playing. It is possible that people don't see gambling as fun but all that matters,if gamblers can be able to gamble the right way. People don't care what you feel about gambling whether fun or not but the most important is that never get addicted or gamble in the manner which you can't even control yourself.
|
|
|
|
Cookdata
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1499
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
|
 |
February 10, 2025, 08:25:20 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
It's only online I have seen people say they gamble for fun, may be their is a conviction to that, I'm not sure but offline and outside this forum, people gamble for the purpose of making profit and I don't really see anything bad if that's your way of gambling, the only place I will have a problem with you is when you get caught in between gambling and the addiction, it makes one lose it's value and make you ridicule about your mental health and possibly financial status. If you are gambling for the fun of it, that's fine but don't make people thag are gambling for money as people who don't have life. There are people that are feeding, clothing and paying all sort of bills with gambling and they are doing fine but that might not be my own way of gambling but it doesn't make me see other people who think that way with gambling as useless, it's their life and choice and I have mine as well, who doesn't like money and will choose fun, lol.
|
|
|
|
|
junder
|
 |
February 11, 2025, 02:42:33 AM |
|
Their is nothing wrong if you don't gamble for fun but the most important thing is that you are not carried away in gambling by playing with so much money, trying to make money in gambling by all means. The most important thing in gambling is people having self control by playing with the money they can afford and also know their limit of playing of when to stop playing.
It is possible that people don't see gambling as fun but all that matters,if gamblers can be able to gamble the right way. People don't care what you feel about gambling whether fun or not but the most important is that never get addicted or gamble in the manner which you can't even control yourself.
Basically we have to gamble with the view that this is nothing more than a fun activity, we have to be able to play gambling so that we ourselves are not played by gambling like becoming addicted. It's just that most people gamble they tend to do it seriously so that there is no definition of fun in themselves but they seek profit in gambling and this leads them to excessive gambling. Self-control will be possessed if from the beginning they gamble with a mindset and goal to have fun because this allows them to prevent themselves from gambling excessively, but because the beginning was wrong then excessive behavior tends not to be prevented.
|
|
|
|
|
|
ethereumhunter
|
 |
February 11, 2025, 12:49:04 PM |
|
Basically we have to gamble with the view that this is nothing more than a fun activity, we have to be able to play gambling so that we ourselves are not played by gambling like becoming addicted. It's just that most people gamble they tend to do it seriously so that there is no definition of fun in themselves but they seek profit in gambling and this leads them to excessive gambling.
Self-control will be possessed if from the beginning they gamble with a mindset and goal to have fun because this allows them to prevent themselves from gambling excessively, but because the beginning was wrong then excessive behavior tends not to be prevented.
And it is better we enjoy our time in gambling and not think too much so that will not disturb our minds because we come to gambling to have fun. We playing gambling because we feel that is fun and excitement so we come many times to casino and play various gambling games. It is never enough to play just for one type of gambling games because in one casino, many gambling type games that we can play. We always remember that gambling is just for relax in our spare time and not with other intention. We know the danger of playing gambling excessively so we will always be careful.
|
|
|
|
|
|
rachael9385
|
 |
February 11, 2025, 12:56:05 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax. Absolutely correct. No strategy and research is also a sign for fun gambling. Before a gambler would chose any games and bet on it without making any research or applying a strategy on it, it means that he or her is not gambling to make money from it rather doing it for the fun, also sure that some gamblers do same on sport betting not only on casino games. However, gamble without making research or applying a strategy is a good way of fun gambling but one should also be conscious of the amount that he bets with.
|
|
|
|
|
summonerrk
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1317
|
 |
February 11, 2025, 12:58:23 PM |
|
Basically we have to gamble with the view that this is nothing more than a fun activity, we have to be able to play gambling so that we ourselves are not played by gambling like becoming addicted. It's just that most people gamble they tend to do it seriously so that there is no definition of fun in themselves but they seek profit in gambling and this leads them to excessive gambling.
Self-control will be possessed if from the beginning they gamble with a mindset and goal to have fun because this allows them to prevent themselves from gambling excessively, but because the beginning was wrong then excessive behavior tends not to be prevented.
And it is better we enjoy our time in gambling and not think too much so that will not disturb our minds because we come to gambling to have fun. We playing gambling because we feel that is fun and excitement so we come many times to casino and play various gambling games. It is never enough to play just for one type of gambling games because in one casino, many gambling type games that we can play. We always remember that gambling is just for relax in our spare time and not with other intention. We know the danger of playing gambling excessively so we will always be careful. This is a very interesting topic, which I have not really thought about. But really, when newcomers come to the casino, they do not really think about the fact that now the casino will begin to influence them through the diversity of its gambling games. But we with our psychology really love that we were given a choice - and the casino does this. Therefore, everyone can find a cheap game for themselves, which they will play with joy. Some slots provide a huge variety of games in different themes.
|
|
|
|
|
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1120
Merit: 392
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
February 11, 2025, 01:12:40 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Gambling is for fun, not for making money. Even if it is for fun, you should use as much money as you can afford to lose in gambling. I use 1% to a maximum of 5% of my income in gambling. Even if I lose in gambling, I never break down. I can control myself. There are many who use gambling as a means of earning money and at some point they become addicted to gambling because if you consider gambling as a means of earning money, that person will eventually become addicted to gambling. Therefore, every gambler should take gambling as entertainment.
|
|
|
|
|
Justbillywitt
|
 |
February 11, 2025, 01:19:29 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Since you don't see the possibility in gambling for fun, there is no level of explanation that will be given to you here that will make sense to you. Your mind has been made to believe that people don't gamble for fun, or people shouldn't gamble for fun, rather it should be for profit making. Well gambling for fun is possible, it's a state of mind when you just gamble and expect nothing in return. It is placing your money where your mouth is and not expecting any profit from it. If the games cut, it doesn't affect you in any form. It doesn't make you fantasies on the money you should have won and the things you should have done with the money. It doesn't make you shout at your wife, kids or kicking the dogs or depriving yourself food after gambling that day. You don't regret placing the bet in the first place, even if lost everything. You are placing the bet just for the love of the sport and fun and not for profit making.
|
|
|
|
|
|