|
junder
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 12:49:31 AM |
|
One of the views or mindsets that is very bad when making gambling a source of income in life,
This is something that many make the mistake when they enter a casino for the first time, to think that the casino will be a source of income for a person is to enter into a total failure, it is to go bankrupt, a casino should never be seen as a place to safely get money or worse yet see it as if it were a job, the job or seeing it as a source of income is for the casino Owners , yes, because it is a constant source of money coming in, however this is something that casinos must do very well, and that is generated by the sole advantage of the house. But it is true that quite a lot of people come to gambling with the hope of being able to get a big win and also with those who think that making gambling a source of income is a case that often happens too, but yes in the end as you said they only experience bankruptcy and some even experience the destruction of their lives when they are too serious in gambling. Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only.
|
|
|
|
|
|
laijsica
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 01:14:12 AM |
|
One of the views or mindsets that is very bad when making gambling a source of income in life,
This is something that many make the mistake when they enter a casino for the first time, to think that the casino will be a source of income for a person is to enter into a total failure, it is to go bankrupt, a casino should never be seen as a place to safely get money or worse yet see it as if it were a job, the job or seeing it as a source of income is for the casino Owners , yes, because it is a constant source of money coming in, however this is something that casinos must do very well, and that is generated by the sole advantage of the house. But it is true that quite a lot of people come to gambling with the hope of being able to get a big win and also with those who think that making gambling a source of income is a case that often happens too, but yes in the end as you said they only experience bankruptcy and some even experience the destruction of their lives when they are too serious in gambling. Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only. In fact, if you have enough opportunities to work, you might do it and earn for your family. In modern times, the unemployment situation in various countries is such that the government cannot provide them with work and they live a lazy life or engage themselves for small income. They strive to become rich and at the end of the day focus on gambling. Most poor people gamble in the hope of becoming rich and they end up becoming poorer. Yes, it is better not to consider gambling as a way out, so you should try to find alternative income. You should look for work to earn money, gamble for entertainment which is your mental pleasure. For rich people, gambling is a means of earning but they keep the option of entertainment with it so that they can continue their gambling to a limited extent.
|
|
|
|
|
Jody.Drummer
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 04:04:16 AM |
|
Do it just for fun and don't feel upset or worried when you lose or lose money that is bet in gambling. For example, doing it just to fill your spare time and there is no excessive behavior such as betting again when you have lost is the definition of gambling for fun, unfortunately many people cannot control themselves well so they often gamble excessively because they are carried away by the atmosphere to pursue victory. I myself apply this by considering it nothing more than a means of entertainment but sometimes I get carried away by the atmosphere until I forget the limits I set and make me gamble out of control. Besides that, losing self-control is not something I want, because it can make me experience something bad that can even endanger me, therefore as much as possible we must be able to maintain the goal of gambling just for fun.
|
|
|
|
|
|
nara1892
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 05:45:35 AM |
|
Do it just for fun and don't feel upset or worried when you lose or lose money that is bet in gambling. For example, doing it just to fill your spare time and there is no excessive behavior such as betting again when you have lost is the definition of gambling for fun, unfortunately many people cannot control themselves well so they often gamble excessively because they are carried away by the atmosphere to pursue victory. I myself apply this by considering it nothing more than a means of entertainment but sometimes I get carried away by the atmosphere until I forget the limits I set and make me gamble out of control. Besides that, losing self-control is not something I want, because it can make me experience something bad that can even endanger me, therefore as much as possible we must be able to maintain the goal of gambling just for fun.
If you are not ready to lose money in gambling, then it is better not to gamble, because when you cannot accept defeat, it can indeed make us upset and what is feared is that the annoyance that occurs can make us lose self-control in the future which allows us to continue gambling without any set limits. therefore, it is better for us to gamble with the aim of having fun so that there is no annoyance with defeat that is more dominant. It is natural to lose self-control once in a while, because I think that with this loss of control there is also a good side which can make us aware not to gamble excessively in the future.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hirose UK
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 05:54:40 AM |
|
Gambling for fun is simply being ready to accept the outcomes of either winning or losing because that's the game is all about, but a lot of gamblers have become delusional because they think they can turn it into a source of income. There's a reason why it's called a gamble in the first place, it means that it's 50/50, whatever amount of money that goes into your bet account can either fetch more money or be totally lost. This is why you must always reduce the risks involved by staking low. Gambling isn't a way to get a constant source of income, gamble responsibly and enjoy the game.
And besides that, by getting satisfaction with the adrenaline that is obtained, having fun does not have to be related to winning money or profit, indeed anyone would want and be happy when they win with some money that can be produced, but if this continues in the end it also causes greedy attitude and change in the approach to gambling. There are some people who have the assumption that anything that involves risk or betting money can definitely make profit, this is mindset that many gamblers have out there, there is no fun, no enjoyment from playing and the most important thing is just chasing winning.
|
|
|
|
|
mak013
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 06:48:28 AM |
|
Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax.
Relaxing through gambling can be fun after the conclusion of a daily task. Most players tend to play before executing their task, which distrates the brain from focusing on the fun. Players who limits and controls this kind of fun gain so much fun in gaming, beyond funds. You can choose yourself the time for playing. Gambling before or during the job is silly enough as for me. You don`t relax but lose time for gambling when you have to work. And i don`t think that you`re tired before the job. PS. You have to be ready to lose - you pay for fun. If you want to get profit - it would be another game with another rules. Casino games are the example of gambling for fun - unpredictable situation without any strategy. As for me - betting for fun - making bets without research, playing casino games, etc. Even when i was in gambling for money - i made some bets for fun. After a job i can play some casino games about half an hour - just to rest and relax.
Absolutely correct. No strategy and research is also a sign for fun gambling. Before a gambler would chose any games and bet on it without making any research or applying a strategy on it, it means that he or her is not gambling to make money from it rather doing it for the fun, also sure that some gamblers do same on sport betting not only on casino games. However, gamble without making research or applying a strategy is a good way of fun gambling but one should also be conscious of the amount that he bets with. It is the price of the emotions. And here you can choose the sum yourself. I choose the sum and make small bet size to increase gambling time. Choosing bet size i can control my time in the game - it is important if we don`t want to spend all free time in the game.
|
|
|
|
|
rodskee
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 07:21:36 AM |
|
I myself apply this by considering it nothing more than a means of entertainment but sometimes I get carried away by the atmosphere until I forget the limits I set and make me gamble out of control. Besides that, losing self-control is not something I want, because it can make me experience something bad that can even endanger me, therefore as much as possible we must be able to maintain the goal of gambling just for fun.
gambling is still entertaining and just like other forms of entertainment we may find ourselves wanting to do it more and more even if we should not like sometimes you can't help but stay awake all night binge watching a series even if you really should sleep the only difference is that gambling more when you shouldn't just because you are enjoying has more serious consequences than simply binge watching more episodes than you should self control in all forms of life is important so no matter what you are doing you should practice self control so that it easily comes when you are gambling
|
|
|
|
|
|
ethereumhunter
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 07:41:43 AM |
|
With the aim of gambling for fun, there is certainly no thought of wanting to pursue victory, only people who can set strict discipline can apply such thinking because most people who gamble are with the aim of making a profit, and this is more about pursuing victory than seeking pleasure even though I know where there is victory there will be pleasure but we must be able to control ourselves and be aware that victory in gambling is not easy to get so don't pursue victory too much.
It is true what you said there is a dangerous side that is not just an opinion if you gamble excessively, there are many cases that have occurred with the destruction of someone who gambles and we don't want to experience it like that so we must be able to do it reasonably.
That is our reason suppose to do in gambling for have fun only and not for search for the money. We know already that earn money from gambling is difficult and that can make us deeper in gambling and we don't want that happen to us. When we win, we can immediately stop gambling before our minds telling us to keep playing gambling to chase more winning. And when we lose for some time, we stop gambling immediately before our lose become big. There is a dangerous side effect that can happen if we decide to keep playing gambling which we can lose the money and we may still want to keep playing gambling for recover our lost money. But that will not happen easily as gambling will not let us get our money back. The casino is also very good at luring players with promo codes, newbie bonuses, which, according to the casino, can remove the deposit for a new player. Also, a very effective technique is a request to come in every day for a reward. By the way, such a technique can often be seen in Asian computer gacha games, which once again proves that in psychology, a habit is instilled after the first few times. And this knowledge must be used for your own benefit to build useful habits.
That certain easily for casino to luring players with promo codes and event they create with a big of prize. Many people interest with that because they want to get the codes for playing gambling. Yes that is a psychology which work to attract many people to come to the casino to start playing gambling using the promo code or participate in some programs. Gamblers itself will be happy if they can win using the codes because they don't have to use their real money to start playing gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1234
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 07:52:59 AM |
|
Gambling for fun is simply being ready to accept the outcomes of either winning or losing because that's the game is all about, but a lot of gamblers have become delusional because they think they can turn it into a source of income. There's a reason why it's called a gamble in the first place, it means that it's 50/50, whatever amount of money that goes into your bet account can either fetch more money or be totally lost. This is why you must always reduce the risks involved by staking low. Gambling isn't a way to get a constant source of income, gamble responsibly and enjoy the game.
And besides that, by getting satisfaction with the adrenaline that is obtained, having fun does not have to be related to winning money or profit, indeed anyone would want and be happy when they win with some money that can be produced, but if this continues in the end it also causes greedy attitude and change in the approach to gambling. There are some people who have the assumption that anything that involves risk or betting money can definitely make profit, this is mindset that many gamblers have out there, there is no fun, no enjoyment from playing and the most important thing is just chasing winning. I don't know why we always have to gamble only for the purpose of making money. Why don't we consider gambling as a game ? It can also be a way of spending our leisure time. I have seen several millionaires. They gamble only for fun, not to make money. They hang out with friends, drink and gamble. They try to enjoy their leisure time. When we gamble only for the purpose of making money, gradually we become greedy. And this is the first step towards gambling addiction.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 09:48:06 AM |
|
I don't know why we always have to gamble only for the purpose of making money. Why don't we consider gambling as a game ? It can also be a way of spending our leisure time. I have seen several millionaires. They gamble only for fun, not to make money. They hang out with friends, drink and gamble. They try to enjoy their leisure time. When we gamble only for the purpose of making money, gradually we become greedy. And this is the first step towards gambling addiction.
Gambling for fun can be seen as an activity to while away leisure time but only some (maybe a few) people sees it that way, while there are many people that actually can not gamble except they are in to make money. Do you have names for any of those millionaire, I means if they are really that popular, or you are just referring to people in your areas? One thing I have understand is that, we can not actually tell when someone is gambling for just fun, unless they tells us that they are not gambling for money but for fun. Even some people would lie about their interest in gambling. Another thing is that, if winning money was absent from gambling, only a very few people would still be interested.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Sim_card
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 09:54:13 AM |
|
One of the views or mindsets that is very bad when making gambling a source of income in life,
This is something that many make the mistake when they enter a casino for the first time, to think that the casino will be a source of income for a person is to enter into a total failure, it is to go bankrupt, a casino should never be seen as a place to safely get money or worse yet see it as if it were a job, the job or seeing it as a source of income is for the casino Owners , yes, because it is a constant source of money coming in, however this is something that casinos must do very well, and that is generated by the sole advantage of the house. But it is true that quite a lot of people come to gambling with the hope of being able to get a big win and also with those who think that making gambling a source of income is a case that often happens too, but yes in the end as you said they only experience bankruptcy and some even experience the destruction of their lives when they are too serious in gambling. Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only. Only a lazy man that wants to reap from where he didn't sow, that will happily embrace gambling as a means of income, because he sees it as a short cut to riches. Such person will wallow in their poverty because gambling will take the little that he has from him. Get a job or learn a skill so that you can have a means of income.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
shield132
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1060
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 12:03:08 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
I'll tell you what my definition of gambling is for fun. When I feel depressed or have a very exhausting day, I buy a beer, deposit 20 dollars in Metawin and play games like Plinko, BlackJack and Poker. I bet with a small amount of money and $20 lasts me for a few hours, 1 to 3 hours. I drink beer and play these games. Once my money gets wasted, I watch football or watch a movie and then sleep. Gambling significantly improves my mood and I don't care about profit, I want to play games. Look at this like paying for video games. In casino, you pay for casino games just like you pay on video games in xbox store.
|
|
|
|
|
eisen33
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 12:17:38 PM |
|
But it is true that quite a lot of people come to gambling with the hope of being able to get a big win and also with those who think that making gambling a source of income is a case that often happens too, but yes in the end as you said they only experience bankruptcy and some even experience the destruction of their lives when they are too serious in gambling.
Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only.
Initially, everyone who comes to gambling dreams of gambling bringing in enough income to cover all expenses. I didn't think about winning the jackpot, but I believed that I could earn money from betting. A little later, I realized how difficult it is to earn money constantly, or at least play without losses. And just playing for fun means understanding that it is very difficult to earn money in gambling, and for those who just rely on luck, it is completely impossible. When you understand that you are betting just to distract yourself from other things, this is a game for fun.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
bubilas
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1078
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 12:20:25 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
I'll tell you what my definition of gambling is for fun. When I feel depressed or have a very exhausting day, I buy a beer, deposit 20 dollars in Metawin and play games like Plinko, BlackJack and Poker. I bet with a small amount of money and $20 lasts me for a few hours, 1 to 3 hours. I drink beer and play these games. Once my money gets wasted, I watch football or watch a movie and then sleep. Gambling significantly improves my mood and I don't care about profit, I want to play games. Look at this like paying for video games. In casino, you pay for casino games just like you pay on video games in xbox store. I think you described a story that will be applicable to most gamblers, and it is quite a good way to spend time on Friday after work, if of course you work full time. The main thing is not to raise the stakes and not to fall into a completely uncontrollable passion. The only thing I want to ask you is - are you very interested in playing plinko? As far as I know, many people prefer slots, because there are colorful pictures and bright effects. They often say that it is like a journey for them.
|
|
|
|
|
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 02:17:05 PM |
|
One of the views or mindsets that is very bad when making gambling a source of income in life,
This is something that many make the mistake when they enter a casino for the first time, to think that the casino will be a source of income for a person is to enter into a total failure, it is to go bankrupt, a casino should never be seen as a place to safely get money or worse yet see it as if it were a job, the job or seeing it as a source of income is for the casino Owners , yes, because it is a constant source of money coming in, however this is something that casinos must do very well, and that is generated by the sole advantage of the house. But it is true that quite a lot of people come to gambling with the hope of being able to get a big win and also with those who think that making gambling a source of income is a case that often happens too, but yes in the end as you said they only experience bankruptcy and some even experience the destruction of their lives when they are too serious in gambling. Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only. Only a lazy man that wants to reap from where he didn't sow, that will happily embrace gambling as a means of income, because he sees it as a short cut to riches. Such person will wallow in their poverty because gambling will take the little that he has from him. Get a job or learn a skill so that you can have a means of income. Well I would say that many persons who gamble, they don't do it for fun as I have said before there is no such thing as gambling for fun. Most people would love to hit it big as that is their motivation when starting gambling, they expect that maybe they can get a max win. That is their motivation when starting as no one plays for fun and losing time while doing so. Anyone saying so it is definitely lying as no person loses time trying and playing for fun. I tried once when I wanted to quit gambling but it didn't work out that is why say like the above.
|
|
|
|
|
Ricardo11
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 02:32:24 PM |
|
Do it just for fun and don't feel upset or worried when you lose or lose money that is bet in gambling. For example, doing it just to fill your spare time and there is no excessive behavior such as betting again when you have lost is the definition of gambling for fun, unfortunately many people cannot control themselves well so they often gamble excessively because they are carried away by the atmosphere to pursue victory. I myself apply this by considering it nothing more than a means of entertainment but sometimes I get carried away by the atmosphere until I forget the limits I set and make me gamble out of control. Besides that, losing self-control is not something I want, because it can make me experience something bad that can even endanger me, therefore as much as possible we must be able to maintain the goal of gambling just for fun.
I agree with you, in fact, maintaining self-control, adhering to limits, being responsible and maintaining the right motives are the most important in gambling. In the beginning, everyone enters gambling for fun, but because their motives are not right, they become addicted to gambling, that is, their main motive in gambling is to make money, which is why they gamble uncontrollably and emotionally, which leads them to big losses. That is why having the right motives in gambling is very important. If you gamble with the right motives, it will never turn into an addiction. And responsible gamblers always keep themselves within certain limits, gamble only for investment, and for this reason they never face big losses.
|
| ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ WeLive CRYPTO ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Check NOW! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1234
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 05:03:42 PM |
|
I don't know why we always have to gamble only for the purpose of making money. Why don't we consider gambling as a game ? It can also be a way of spending our leisure time. I have seen several millionaires. They gamble only for fun, not to make money. They hang out with friends, drink and gamble. They try to enjoy their leisure time. When we gamble only for the purpose of making money, gradually we become greedy. And this is the first step towards gambling addiction.
Gambling for fun can be seen as an activity to while away leisure time but only some (maybe a few) people sees it that way, while there are many people that actually can not gamble except they are in to make money. Do you have names for any of those millionaire, I means if they are really that popular, or you are just referring to people in your areas? One thing I have understand is that, we can not actually tell when someone is gambling for just fun, unless they tells us that they are not gambling for money but for fun. Even some people would lie about their interest in gambling. Another thing is that, if winning money was absent from gambling, only a very few people would still be interested. I have spoken about some millionaires in my area. They are not well-known people. I have given just one example. I want to show that if we consider gambling only as a means of earning money, then we will become addicted to it very quickly. We should avoid addiction. It is certainly possible to earn money from gambling . But it should not be our only means of earning money. Then we may lose everything very soon. If we consider gmbling as the only means of earning money, we may soon become bankrupt. I have been involved in gambling for a long time . So I know many such gamblers.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Jewan420
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 05:21:20 PM |
|
I have spoken about some millionaires in my area. They are not well-known people. I have given just one example. I want to show that if we consider gambling only as a means of earning money, then we will become addicted to it very quickly. We should avoid addiction. It is certainly possible to earn money from gambling . But it should not be our only means of earning money. Then we may lose everything very soon. If we consider gmbling as the only means of earning money, we may soon become bankrupt. I have been involved in gambling for a long time . So I know many such gamblers.
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1234
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 05:35:35 PM |
|
I have spoken about some millionaires in my area. They are not well-known people. I have given just one example. I want to show that if we consider gambling only as a means of earning money, then we will become addicted to it very quickly. We should avoid addiction. It is certainly possible to earn money from gambling . But it should not be our only means of earning money. Then we may lose everything very soon. If we consider gmbling as the only means of earning money, we may soon become bankrupt. I have been involved in gambling for a long time . So I know many such gamblers.
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not. I completely agree with you . Even my idea about gambling is completely the same as yours. I never consider gambling as a means of earning money. And I set aside a certain amount of my weekly income for gambling. If I lose this amount of money on the first day of the week, then I don't gamble again this week. I wait until next week. And because I follow this rule, even after being involved in gambling for a long time, I can proudly say that I am not addicted to gambling yet . And it has not had any negative impact on my daily life yet.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1100
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 06:05:25 PM |
|
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not.
I completely agree with you . Even my idea about gambling is completely the same as yours. I never consider gambling as a means of earning money. And I set aside a certain amount of my weekly income for gambling. If I lose this amount of money on the first day of the week, then I don't gamble again this week. I wait until next week. And because I follow this rule, even after being involved in gambling for a long time, I can proudly say that I am not addicted to gambling yet . And it has not had any negative impact on my daily life yet. Yes, that is the best approach in gambling where you do not consider gambling as a place to make money, I understand that anyone can make money but the problem is that there is always no guarantee or certainty that you will win and there is also no consistency at all in terms of results and this is the reason why many people say that gambling can never be used as a place to make money. It seems that you are one of the responsible gamblers who play based on the right and correct understanding because you do not continue gambling when you lose and besides that you also gamble with the amount that you are prepared to lose. On the other hand, talking about addiction actually does not depend on how long you have been involved in gambling but you can see it from whether you feel addicted to this activity or not, if for example you have a greater interest in winning which makes it difficult for you to spend even a little time without gambling then of course it can be interpreted that you are already trapped in addiction.
|
|
|
|
|
|