|
Wakate
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 02:00:00 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
Gambling is not for everyone because you will always make losses as a gambler and if you add not that strong, you might end up having gambling addiction all because you want to recover your losses. Gambling is not for those that are very eagered to make money for themselves. Gambling is for those that have the ability to stay disciplined so they they can regulate the way they are gambling to avoid excessive gambling habit which can lead to mental stress and addiction. You can only gambler fir fun when you have made lots of money from betting. Those that have not made profits will find it difficult to gamble continuously.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Muba20
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 03:32:42 PM |
|
Some gamblers that want to hit it big in gamble losses more because they are just focused on the winning. Although some of them are lucky to hit a jackpot but many are not too lucky. However, every gamblers has their purpose for gambling, as some of them are gambling for entertainment and others are gambling for fun. Have forgotten the users who said that casino games is for fun while sports betting are for those that are seeking to make profits from gamble. Actually, lot of gamblers are also betting on sport games for fun because am sure sport games has a lot of fans.
I have seen many gamblers who love sports betting. It is not that they only bet for money. There are many of them who like sports but when they bet they enjoy the sports with great attention. Although there are some who initially accepted sports betting only as fun but later those gamblers become addicted and try to earn money. However, not all are addicted gamblers and not all have the same intentions. Those who accept gambling as fun do not bet very much but those who bet for money usually try to bet using more money. It's not hard to understand whether casino gambling or sports betting is for fun or for making money. I can think of gambling on both platforms as fun when I see people trying to gamble with small amounts and enjoying gambling again without regret after losing.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1086
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 03:39:41 PM |
|
If you have no love for money then you may find gambling fun but those who have no love for money will not enjoy gambling at all.
That’s a very true statement, LOL… as if being serious about gambling means we’re not losing money. From what I’ve read, those who take gambling seriously often lose a lot because they’re heavily invested in it, while those who gamble just for fun tend to lose less since they’re only risking small amounts they can easily walk away from. So I guess it’s fair to say that we truly love money when we’re not just gambling for fun but actually making a profit from it. I think his statement are only one, or there is no difference on what he said there but IDK maybe there is only a typo with it. I think all has a love for money because what we will be use to support our addictions anyway if we don't have it? Gambling for fun is where we don't aim for profit. There is also gambling for profit which is what I just said there. There is still fun here most especially if we end up winning a nice amount of money. Those who are playing for the profit can be said as serious in gambling but it does not mean that they will not lose even though casinos doesn't also have a control of the games. It is just that most of the games are set already at their advantage.
|
|
|
|
|
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1057
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 03:56:42 PM |
|
The definition of fun in gambling for me is when I get a win, no matter how much I have lost but when I get a win then it is enough to make me happy. Because I realize, gambling will always spend money which of course will be disappointing when I get a loss. But even so, because of the hobby in trying luck, then I don't care even though I get successive defeats too. Because after all, doing a hobby or habit also makes its own pleasure in itself. But indeed, there are so many definitions of pleasure in gambling, but for me, the real pleasure will be obtained when getting victory and profit according to the plan or target.
|
|
|
|
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 03:58:36 PM |
|
Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only.
That is exactly what you should think about, but how do you make People See it like that when they enter a casino? How do you make them understand that ? It is very Difficult , if when they enter they think that the casino is an ATM. When you do not start to see things from Another Point of View , this is said when there is already a maturity in the Game , sometimes the players do not See it like that, they Believe that they will always be successful, that they will not go Through those bad Experiences that make them learn, those who manage to follow the Advice are the ones who will do Best.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Woodie
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 04:14:05 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
"Gambling for fun" is more of a figure of speech which is meant to not make you take things to heart should you lose money in the process, because if you do people have gone on to take their own lives or do reckless stuff... and besides gambling is more enjoyable when you know you don't have a chip on your shoulder and you won't chase your loses either.
|
|
|
|
|
|
gunhell16
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 04:21:15 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
Gambling is not for everyone because you will always make losses as a gambler and if you add not that strong, you might end up having gambling addiction all because you want to recover your losses. Gambling is not for those that are very eagered to make money for themselves. Gambling is for those that have the ability to stay disciplined so they they can regulate the way they are gambling to avoid excessive gambling habit which can lead to mental stress and addiction. You can only gambler fir fun when you have made lots of money from betting. Those that have not made profits will find it difficult to gamble continuously. In our time, gambling is for all people who have a stake or play gambling. If before there was no internet, it can be said that gambling was mostly for those who really have money, because the casinos before were not accessible to poor people. But now that we are in high tech and have the internet where even poor people are capable of using the internet, gambling owners themselves are approaching people, whether you are rich or poor.
|
|
|
|
|
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2638
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 04:22:20 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
I also consider gambling as entertainment simply because if in this sphere and can earn in this purely accidental. If someone and manages to make money in gambling on a regular basis, they obviously make great efforts to achieve this. For most people to make money at a regular job is much easier. There you spend only your time, but in gambling and risk your finances. You have said one of the reasons why gambling is really not worth making a place to earn income, and in most cases more people suggest to just make it a place to find entertainment as you said and that is true because another reason is that all wins there are "coincidental", there is no sure way or method that can guarantee victory and that is the reason why gambling must be done with great care, none other than because gambling is not always about winning but the risk of losing is also always a part of the game that can happen at any time. So until whenever anyone will never succeed in making money consistently in a place that runs on probability and it has been proven that many gamblers lose a lot of money instead of making money when they force themselves to pursue victory. Some professional poker players can make money from gambling in the long run, but unfortunately not all of us can reach that level. Besides, in any discipline or game, there will always be someone who will surpass you in everything. This was my experience when I was playing billiards. After a couple of lost games for money with a professional I realized that I could not reach such a level no matter how much I honed my skills. These two games were my final games in this sport)
|
|
|
|
|
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1313
Once a man...Twice a child!
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 04:44:20 PM |
|
The definition of fun in gambling for me is when I get a win, no matter how much I have lost but when I get a win then it is enough to make me happy. Because I realize, gambling will always spend money which of course will be disappointing when I get a loss.
The part where disappointment from gambling comes in when there are losses is where I always get lost understanding the point of view of those who say they gamble for fun. Anything that makes one feel disappointed or sad, even if it's fleetingly, hurts the heart at that moment. It drives away any form of fun. Yeah, there may not be much of funds staked but who says gathering bits together won't amount to something gargantuan? It surely does.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pandorak
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 05:59:34 PM |
|
Profit in gambling is not the only reason people decide to gamble, many of them are just looking for entertainment to unwind after work, or something else, but this cannot be used as a benchmark that gambling is something safe, because it is full of risks, when you can't control your finances then you can lose everything.
In addition, it is not uncommon for someone to only seek momentary satisfaction in gambling, in short, this can make someone happy in every game.
Although after the game is over with accumulated losses there will definitely be a sense of resentment, anger and so on. I can't lie but this is the reality, at the end of the day all gamblers definitely expect a win.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
taufik123
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2547
Duelbits.com
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 06:33:00 PM |
|
-snip- If their team wins the game and they also win their bet, fun for them but if the opposite happens, they will feel more upset that their team lost the match.
A team win is also a betting win, but it shouldn't be the basis of fun, they certainly have to settle for a match presented by their favorite team and for some reason they lose. But there will certainly be no disappointment or anger when the favorite team loses, it's just about how you accept the defeat. And the amount of bets made certainly does not have to be a crazy amount even though it is the favorite team, only adjusting to the allocation that is needed only for entertainment on a bet.
|
|
|
|
|
ajiz138
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 06:39:45 PM |
|
"Gambling for fun" is more of a figure of speech which is meant to not make you take things to heart should you lose money in the process, because if you do people have gone on to take their own lives or do reckless stuff... and besides gambling is more enjoyable when you know you don't have a chip on your shoulder and you won't chase your loses either.
This becomes the opposite of what fun is, meaning that it's not taking too much risk, so it should be considered fun. Many people end up because of this? There have been many cases of suicide, so it wouldn't be surprising for people to take such a reckless action. It's much better that way where there is no grudge to chase losses, because if you chase it is certain what the risk is.
|
|
|
|
|
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1324
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 06:44:25 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
"Gambling for fun" is more of a figure of speech which is meant to not make you take things to heart should you lose money in the process, because if you do people have gone on to take their own lives or do reckless stuff... and besides gambling is more enjoyable when you know you don't have a chip on your shoulder and you won't chase your loses either. Yeah, you might be correct because nobody wants to lose even a cent. You will always feel sad when you lose a bet no matter how much is the bet. But it will be safer to say that those who gamble for fun are those who don't don't suffer financial, mental or psychological effects of the lose in gambling. They can be seen as gamblers who bet with what they can afford to lose and don't engage on the harmful habit of chasing losses. But I would agree that the fun from gambling becomes very real when you are winning games constantly.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 07:19:38 PM |
|
Yes, it is better not to consider gambling as a way out, so you should try to find alternative income. You should look for work to earn money,
When it comes to having a better income it is better to do that, look for another job, something that generates stable income, something that can give us or provide us more security, because a casino will not give us security, on the contrary it will give us more insecurity because we risk money, there is much more chance of losing than winning, it has always been that way, and assuming that the casino is profitable only for the owners, we must be very clear about that, that way we will stop losing money and becoming addicted.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1100
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 08:51:05 PM |
|
Yes, it is better not to consider gambling as a way out, so you should try to find alternative income. You should look for work to earn money,
When it comes to having a better income it is better to do that, look for another job, something that generates stable income, something that can give us or provide us more security, because a casino will not give us security, on the contrary it will give us more insecurity because we risk money, there is much more chance of losing than winning, it has always been that way, and assuming that the casino is profitable only for the owners, we must be very clear about that, that way we will stop losing money and becoming addicted. Well yes that's right, there is no other better place than looking for a real job to make money because that's the only thing that can guarantee that you will get money, although you may have to sweat a lot to make money but anyway it is certain, in the sense that you will definitely get wages at the end of the month because there is an agreement between you and the company. On the other hand, yes I understand that you can get money easily just by predicting and pressing buttons in gambling but what you have to pay attention to here is that there is no certainty and guarantee that you will always be able to win at the end of the game which is added to the risk that always lurks you at any time and also on the other hand we can see that most gamblers who focus on making gambling as an income actually lose a lot of money instead of making money, so be smart to distinguish between which is worthy of being used as a place to make money and which is not.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Judith87403
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 09:30:18 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
Gambling is not for everyone because you will always make losses as a gambler and if you add not that strong, you might end up having gambling addiction all because you want to recover your losses. Gambling is not for those that are very eagered to make money for themselves. Gambling is for those that have the ability to stay disciplined so they they can regulate the way they are gambling to avoid excessive gambling habit which can lead to mental stress and addiction. You can only gambler fir fun when you have made lots of money from betting. Those that have not made profits will find it difficult to gamble continuously. In our time, gambling is for all people who have a stake or play gambling. If before there was no internet, it can be said that gambling was mostly for those who really have money, because the casinos before were not accessible to poor people. But now that we are in high tech and have the internet where even poor people are capable of using the internet, gambling owners themselves are approaching people, whether you are rich or poor. Of course whether you're rich or poor as long as the money is there you can decide to gamble, is just all about choice and also if you can be able to take the risk and also withstanding the pressure whenever time you experience lose. You know there are a lot of people who have decided not to go into gambling due to the risk and also the experience they have from most of this gamblers that always feel depressed whenever time they experience lose in gamble. Which is why most people have decided not to go into gambling, So you can't possibly say that everyone can gamble. most people are not ready to go into gambling because they're afraid of losing thier money, So this set of people can not be forced to gamble. Except they personally made up their mind to go into it.
|
|
|
|
HelliumZ
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1204
Merit: 465
SIG-F3E60F8B24
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 09:51:00 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
Gambling for Fun, In fact, if gambling is for fun, then money certainly won't be the main issue. The main thing there will be how much pleasure you get from participating in gambling. But even though most gamblers today describe gambling as fun, money is the main motive. Those who have embraced gambling as entertainment/fun have never had a bad experience participating in gambling. But only those who have participated in gambling as a source of earning money have at some point faced bad experiences.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 10:19:44 PM |
|
This becomes the opposite of what fun is, meaning that it's not taking too much risk, so it should be considered fun. Many people end up because of this? There have been many cases of suicide, so it wouldn't be surprising for people to take such a reckless action. It's much better that way where there is no grudge to chase losses, because if you chase it is certain what the risk is.
I think we all know cases where many players have committed suicide because of gambling, but it is not because of gambling, it is because they have not known how to manage their finances well and they begin to do things that are financially incorrect, such as lending money, mortgaging many properties, betting even what they do not have, and of course if they lose, they see that things did not work out and then they regret it and the crazy things they do , Really, to avoid this you should make a plan before playing, especially with money.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Mayor of ogba
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 10:32:31 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you are gambling not to win your bet, but it is just a statement that will remind you to know that nothing is guaranteed in gambling and you should always use the money you can afford to lose when you are gambling so that if you lose your bet, it will not affect your ability to carry out your daily activities. When I have not seen gambling as a way of having fun, anytime I lose a bet, I used to think about what I would have used the money for, but since I now see gambling as a way of having fun, I usually use the money that is not allocated to solve any of my daily expenses to gamble, and if I lose my bet, I easily remove the thought from my mind and move on with my life.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 2705
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 10:46:00 PM |
|
When it comes to having a better income it is better to do that, look for another job, something that generates stable income, something that can give us or provide us more security, because a casino will not give us security, on the contrary it will give us more insecurity because we risk money, there is much more chance of losing than winning, it has always been that way, and assuming that the casino is profitable only for the owners, we must be very clear about that, that way we will stop losing money and becoming addicted.
It should not be forgotten that there are players for whom gambling has become the main source of income. The incredible amounts of prize money in poker tournaments, which reach tens of millions of dollars, allow players to combine the opportunity to win a large sum of money and enjoy the game.
|
|
|
|
|