Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 09:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your definition of gambling for fun?  (Read 3584 times)
Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
February 17, 2025, 05:05:24 PM
 #301

Of course, some types of gambling have their own professional players. For example, there are professional poker players.

These are people who learn to remember all the cards that appear in the game. These are people who learn acting. These are people who learn not to show their emotions so that their opponent cannot tell what cards they have by their facial expression. These are people who learn physiognomy, that is, the art of understanding another person's thoughts and feelings by their facial expression. These are also people who know how to choose the right poker tables, tournaments in which weaker players participate, in relation to whom there is a chance to win.

Of course, professional players do not play for fun, but for winning.

They have a competitive advantage over other players, so they can win in the long term.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Justbillywitt
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 651

Contact Hhampuz for effective campaign management.


View Profile
February 17, 2025, 05:15:54 PM
 #302

Do we agree that there's people who gamble for gambling sake without looking for profit and there's people who gamble for just to gamble for make profit,  the question is for everyone, because I know that some people that gamble most of them gamble for them to make money and they are not gambling for them not to make money, if calculate people that gamble to entertain themselves the percent will not go half of people who gambles to make more, I read many post made by other users they have different opinions in this question of op.

Sure there are people who gamble to pass out time but gambling consecutively without wining is a different situation even those who gamble for fun would get tired of the game because luck seems not to be on their side. But a gambling session where you experience wins and loses is considered fair, even if you loss everything at the end. Mean while on the other some persons gamble to make profit, which is actually the first aim of gambling in the first place, before you develop the passion for some games especially casino games. One of the best ways of discovering those who gamble for fun, they don't gamble with huge amout in one sitting. You cannot be on a losing strike with huge and them claim that you're gambling for fun, it's impossible, you're only deceiving yourself.
In gambling you don't gamble with money you can't afford to lose. Wether you are gambling for fun or you are gambling for profit. Although people like us who gamble for fun don't gamble everyday. I will only speak of myself though, I gamble mostly on weekends and when there are  champions league football on weekdays. One thing you should understand is that some of us who gamble for fun often win bets more than people who have taken gambling as a profit venture. When I gamble, there is no pressure on me because I don't gamble everyday and I don't gamble with money I can't afford to lose.

When gambling for fun you don't keep records of any losses or losing streaks because it's doesn't matter to fun gamblers. We are just concerned about the joy we derived from the experience so their is no point of getting tired because you are losing because the losses are not taken into account. What we are concerned is gambling with money you know you can afford to lose and don't expect anything in return. The moment you start paying attention to losing streaks and money you have lost, then you ain't gambling for fun anymore.
mdzahed134
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2450
Merit: 259


View Profile
February 17, 2025, 05:35:53 PM
 #303

In my opinion, someone gambling for fun understands and accepts that they are likely to lose the money they wager. The money spent is viewed as the price of admission for the entertainment experience, not an investment or a serious attempt to get rich. Losses are seen as part of the game, not a catastrophic event.  Smiley
Those who accept gambling as fun, which is also seen in their gambling activities. I have seen a gambler who does not gamble regularly but when he goes out somewhere far away or holyday celebrate, I have seen him deposit. He deposits some money in gambling with the intention of losing some money at that time. He knows that he will lose but if he wins, it will be pleasant for him. If gambling is accepted as fun, gambling can never be a cause of harm for those who can do such behavior. If a gambler ever gambles for winning or for the sake of making money, then it is not fun, but his chances of losing increase greatly.
Gambling can be fun for some people’s but not everyone will consider gambling is just for fun, because in gambling you need to deposit money, so of course one one want to lose intentionally in the gamble, everyone deposit their money to win, who's users take it fun, they also invest small amount, and they didn’t gambling in regularly but serious people’s regularly make gambling.
I_Anime
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1260
Merit: 532



View Profile
February 17, 2025, 05:48:18 PM
 #304

When gambling for fun you don't keep records of any losses or losing streaks because it's doesn't matter to fun gamblers. We are just concerned about the joy we derived from the experience so there is no point of getting tired because you are losing because the losses are not taken into account. What we are concerned is gambling with money you know you can afford to lose and don't expect anything in return. The moment you start paying attention to losing streaks and money you have lost, then you ain't gambling for fun anymore.

The funny thing is that those that are gambling for fun are the ones that usually endup happy at the end because they don’t usually set their mind for any win rather they do it for fun so they usually don’t lose more during their gambling session because they usually know when to stop compare to those who are gambling for the money because they are usually desperate to win big , so they will try all means Just to win even going beyond their budget causing more losses for themselves.

DaNNy001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
February 17, 2025, 05:54:38 PM
 #305

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.
$weetne$$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 501


View Profile
February 17, 2025, 11:18:30 PM
 #306

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.

Just because people are gambling for fun does not mean they can not get addicted to gambling or become angry when they lose, if I am gambling, I would not want to lose because I know that will make me angry but it is not because I am addicted but just because I do not like to lose and they are many others like me. I just stopped gambling today because I was losing and I did not like that regardless I was not trying to make money when I started gambling. I did that as I was not feeling too strong this week and needed something to take my minds of my sickness. Gambling and losing is not something that I wanted to experience but we can not run away from it therefore we have to embrace losing and not getting mad when it happens.
livingfree
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3584
Merit: 595


View Profile
February 17, 2025, 11:26:33 PM
 #307

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.
It's been an issue to the forum that many are telling that they are gambling for fun.

They could be telling the truth but we cannot deny that they probably aren't telling the truth as well. So with that, they want to make themselves believe that they really do.

And in hopes of winning some, that will be the fun that they are looking for and not for the losses that they will have to incur.
mvdheuvel1983
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 510


View Profile
February 17, 2025, 11:49:01 PM
 #308

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.

Still trying to figure out how someone is gambling for fun when his mind and soul is out there watching and expecting the team he bet on to give him the winner, if addicted gamblers say they are gambling for fun why then do they stay to wait for the outcome of their games before their minds can be at ease. Gambling is a serious business for someone who is investing money, there's no way you won't have expectations knowing that your money can be used to do other great things which will be profitable to him. People who gamble for fun most of them  do not stake money to gamble. 
Rengga Jati
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 702


Owlmail.cc


View Profile WWW
February 17, 2025, 11:59:19 PM
 #309

Gambling can be fun for some people’s but not everyone will consider gambling is just for fun, because in gambling you need to deposit money, so of course one one want to lose intentionally in the gamble, everyone deposit their money to win, who's users take it fun, they also invest small amount, and they didn’t gambling in regularly but serious people’s regularly make gambling.
Mostly, we spend money to get fun. We spend money even if you play certain games, visit the zoo, or gathering with friends. So, it is not so different with spending money into gambling to get fun. However, I agree that there are some people who are only focused on gaining money in gambling. These people will never feel fun, they only fun when they get money. But these people will easily lose all the money in a short time because they probably chase the wins. And they will try to recover their losses by playing with bigger amount of money. So be careful if you are among of them, don't be too obsessed to get huge money through gambling instantly. This will lead to losing everything..

I personally prefer to have fun on gambling. I don't think too much when I get losses because I don't spend a lot of money. Sure, I also will be happy if I won the jackpot/prizes. But I'll never try to recover losses with bigger funds..



█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▐██████▌
███████████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████▐██████████
███████▐██████████▌
██████████████████▌
████████▀█████████
█████████▀███████▌
████████▄▀▀█░▄▀▀█▌
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 
OWLMAIL
 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
 
  ANONYMOUS EMAIL │  No JavaScript. No Logs. Tor Mirror   
█▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
laijsica
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 367


View Profile WWW
February 18, 2025, 01:08:33 AM
 #310

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.

Just because people are gambling for fun does not mean they can not get addicted to gambling or become angry when they lose, if I am gambling, I would not want to lose because I know that will make me angry but it is not because I am addicted but just because I do not like to lose and they are many others like me. I just stopped gambling today because I was losing and I did not like that regardless I was not trying to make money when I started gambling. I did that as I was not feeling too strong this week and needed something to take my minds of my sickness. Gambling and losing is not something that I wanted to experience but we can not run away from it therefore we have to embrace losing and not getting mad when it happens.
You can get addicted to gambling for fun and it probably won't affect you as much as it would for gamblers who gamble just to make money. People have emotions and because of the mix of emotions, people are diverse and have different personalities. You can set goals by controlling your emotions and managing your gambling with the necessary management. Most people don't like to lose but they do lose but if you can consider the habit of losing as a normal part of gambling then you can avoid being emotional. I participate in most bets and spread them across different boards which allows me to win with my losses and for you to manage these methods honestly you may have a higher tendency to win. The ability to stop gambling when losing is an impossible dream for most people but I would recommend that those gamblers control their emotions to protect their wallet with a limited amount of money.
Nothingtodo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 326


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 01:23:20 AM
 #311

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.
In this way, at some point, a healthy, normal-brained person becomes completely attracted to gambling while having fun. Then, if at some point he experiences a major loss, he reaches a point where he cannot limit himself to fun and he goes beyond the lure of money and becomes a compulsive gambler. If he loses more than once in gambling, he becomes so mentally exhausted that he later becomes desperate to recover his previous losses and then he becomes a money-mad gambler.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
February 18, 2025, 01:44:38 AM
 #312

Well I would say that many persons who gamble, they don't do it for fun as I have said before there is no such thing as gambling for fun. Most people would love to hit it big as that is their motivation when starting gambling, they expect that maybe they can get a max win. That is their motivation when starting as no one plays for fun and losing time while doing so. Anyone saying so it is definitely lying as no person loses time trying and playing for fun. I tried once when I wanted to quit gambling but it didn't work out that is why say like the above.
It's that when we play we always try to win a lot , and especially a bigger prize, but it is also necessary to emphasize that the best of all is to be able to Consider that these things have to be done with your feet on the ground, that is, the game if we consider it and Practice a lot, we have to know that we are going to spend a lot of money and that is not good, from there Comes my strategy of only betting what I am willing to lose, from there no more, if it is a little Better ,  the idea is to try to get money but without so much risk, thus we will avoid many things..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
junder
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 576


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 03:29:46 AM
 #313

It's that when we play we always try to win a lot , and especially a bigger prize, but it is also necessary to emphasize that the best of all is to be able to Consider that these things have to be done with your feet on the ground, that is, the game if we consider it and Practice a lot, we have to know that we are going to spend a lot of money and that is not good, from there Comes my strategy of only betting what I am willing to lose, from there no more, if it is a little Better ,  the idea is to try to get money but without so much risk, thus we will avoid many things..
It is quite reasonable and I think that many people who gamble experience something like this where they want to get more wins when they have succeeded in winning in gambling, for people who cannot control themselves they will continue gambling by pursuing victory even though they have won but for people who are smart in taking advantage of the interesting situation, the victory that has been obtained is one of the options that is most likely to be done.

Discussing the risks in gambling, this is like an important part that will indeed happen and no player can avoid it, people who gamble for fun will be aware of this risk but with their goal of seeking profit they tend to ignore it.
seoincorporation
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3404


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 03:45:08 AM
 #314

Gambling for fun is to enjoy the game dynamics, some slots are fun, personally i enjoy playing Nitropolis 4 because that slot is fun to me, and with other games like Dice i have fun chasing big multipliers, is hard to get a x10,000 but it is fun when it comes.

So, from my point of view is totally possible to gamble for fun, i don't always gamble with that goal, sometimes i gamble to chase the big profit but those runs used to be short. Big bets but a low amount of bets, that's the right way to chase profit.


 
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
 
 
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
 LUCKY.LAT
MARKETING FOR CRYPTO 
| 📈
STRATEGY 
| 🌱
GROWTH 
| 🤝
COMMUNITY 
|  CONTACT ME  
tusandii
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 523


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 03:54:15 AM
 #315

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
If you gamble for fun if you lose you will not be challenged to increase your bet but if you are challenged then your main goal is to get profit from gambling and I think it depends on our mindset when gambling most people who have fun they are not looking for profit but only entertainment and bet with money that can afford to lose but there are also some people who want to have fun while making a profit and they bet seriously. Personally, I am more neutral, having fun but also wanting to make a profit, but if I experience a loss, I will not feel challenged to do more because that is the same as gambling irresponsibly.
Jody.Drummer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 600


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 04:07:54 AM
 #316

When gambling for fun you don't keep records of any losses or losing streaks because it's doesn't matter to fun gamblers. We are just concerned about the joy we derived from the experience so there is no point of getting tired because you are losing because the losses are not taken into account. What we are concerned is gambling with money you know you can afford to lose and don't expect anything in return. The moment you start paying attention to losing streaks and money you have lost, then you ain't gambling for fun anymore.

The funny thing is that those that are gambling for fun are the ones that usually endup happy at the end because they don’t usually set their mind for any win rather they do it for fun so they usually don’t lose more during their gambling session because they usually know when to stop compare to those who are gambling for the money because they are usually desperate to win big , so they will try all means Just to win even going beyond their budget causing more losses for themselves.
I think it's because they are not too obsessed with pursuing victory, until they can accept themselves who experience defeat because defeat is one thing that cannot be eliminated in gambling so for players who cannot accept this, they will likely put their minds on wanting to recover the losses that occur. For those who aim to seek pleasure in terms of the sensation they get, they may be able to limit themselves, but for those who aim to make money, it seems they cannot control themselves well.
We must be able to gamble reasonably without an excessive budget allocated to gambling, because clearly that is a behavior that I think is outside the definition of gambling for fun.
fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 04:35:53 AM
 #317

I don't believe that and it's very difficult to find people who would be attracted to gambling without the desire to make a profit. All the people I have seen in my area are attracted to gambling solely for the greed of making a profit. In reality, I have not found such a knowledgeable and professional gambler who is only attracted to gambling for fun.
I wrote that those who come to play for fun practically do not think about profit in a casino. Yes, naturally, they also want to get at least some winnings, but this will not be the main part of the process. Do you understand the difference? Good if so.

Lately, if I play, it is to while away the time or to escape from the daily routine. I do not put winnings first. It will be nice if it appears, but more often than not, I lose money. For me, such amounts do not become critical for my budget. I try to allocate for the game the amount that I can afford.

satscraper
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 3016

SIG-C326782499


View Profile
February 18, 2025, 05:17:58 AM
 #318

I

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?




In fact there are many aspects of such activity.

One of them  is related to getting the extra money resulted from dedicated gambllng/bettiing entities to spend those money later to entertain yourself by various means, gambling including, for instance playing poker for small stakes in the  circle of close friends . .Another aspect is relevant to excitement , received from that extra money. However such excitement may be easily turned into regrets if you lose at the end.

Hirose UK
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508



View Profile
February 18, 2025, 05:34:25 AM
 #319

Some people say they are gambling for fun but little do they know that they are becoming addicted to gambling..if you claim to gamble for fun then it shouldn't disrupt your mood when you lose, having mood swings shows that you staked above your means which isn't classified to be gambling for fun.. When you start doing this you are mixing emotions with it and this can make you lose money. Gambling for fun means you are not getting carried away either by your wins or losses, people that gamble for fun are well disciplined and they can control their emotions.
Because that pleasure is what makes them forget about time and limits to control, it is natural but not all gamblers who really aim to have fun experience this, some really gamble every weekend or when they just receive their weekly or monthly salary by setting aside small portion for gambling.
Having fun in gambling has many meanings of words and actions, what is certain is that having fun is actually being able to accept and not be affected by every result obtained.
bubilas
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1078



View Profile
February 18, 2025, 07:44:25 AM
 #320


Gambling for fun is to enjoy the game dynamics, some slots are fun, personally i enjoy playing Nitropolis 4 because that slot is fun to me, and with other games like Dice i have fun chasing big multipliers, is hard to get a x10,000 but it is fun when it comes.

So, from my point of view is totally possible to gamble for fun, i don't always gamble with that goal, sometimes i gamble to chase the big profit but those runs used to be short. Big bets but a low amount of bets, that's the right way to chase profit.

Interesting opinion.
I think that all gamblers are divided into two types of players. The first are those who play for small bets, doing it often and a lot, and they get a good winback. But the amounts of winnings are small and are not able to arrange a full life change for these guys. These are clearly realists who are unlikely to get strong emotions from gambling.

But the second type of people are gamblers who put up large multipliers with a small number of bets, these guys get strong emotions but at the same time they may not see a win from day to day. But if luck turns to them, then it will be a really good big win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!