Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 10:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your definition of gambling for fun?  (Read 3586 times)
AmaGold70
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 273



View Profile
February 20, 2025, 05:18:59 PM
 #381

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you wouldn't expect winning No, it is more better to approach it as a fun or entertainment because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. It is just a game of luck, so that is why it's essential to understand that gambling is not a place to make quick money, it is always necessary to gamble with what you can afford to lose.

eisen33
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 854



View Profile
February 20, 2025, 06:02:55 PM
 #382


Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you wouldn't expect winning No, it is more better to approach it as a fun or entertainment because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. It is just a game of luck, so that is why it's essential to understand that gambling is not a place to make quick money, it is always necessary to gamble with what you can afford to lose.

This approach will be correct for gambling for fun, and it does not require much money. You can make a small deposit and start trying different strategies, making small bets. You can win, then there may be losing streaks. But if your bets are equal to several percent of your bankroll, then it seems to me that in this case it is almost impossible to lose your entire deposit, or it may take a very long time. The deposit decreases significantly only when we bet more, but then it is not a game for fun, it begins to play for money.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Baki202
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 356



View Profile
February 20, 2025, 07:36:18 PM
 #383

In life you'll always see the two sides of everything and basically in gambling people see gambling for fun as something entirely different, for instance you may be gambling with little amount each day and decide not to get anything from it but there are people who are very certain about their targets while gambling, they tend to get something out of it, so all of this boils down to the fact that they serve as fun and entertainment for a gambler so therefore any of this could be taken to say one is gambling for fun, because just as you earn money you are having fun and when you are doing it responsibly you are also gambling for fun.
There is always two things especially when it comes to gambling and that is why you must prepare your mind before it happens so that in every situation when a bet is made the best thing you can do is accept either win or loses, and it is better to play it for fun than to play it for fun than see it as another source of making money that is one of the mistakes that people make it is better to just have fun with it.

And when you make money you should not be carried away by it because at first when I started gambling if not for control and understanding, gambling can somtimes carry you away so you need to be prepared for the worst to happen if not the moment there is a small win you will want to make more but having proper understanding makes things easy for you to be able to role well with gambling, a win can make you easily carried away.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
junder
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 576


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 12:43:02 AM
 #384

It is very true, but I think that most people play to win. Well, the only thing I do play is as a means of entertainment and to spend a different time, and that is because I really like animation, music and what it produces, are the slots. For me, I see the slots as a total entertainment where you can spend a different and pleasant time.

In the rest of the games, I do play thinking about winning, but being clear that if I spend my money willing to lose, then I don't play anymore and that's it, that's it, and I wait to play in another game session, whether it be the next day, two days or in a week.

yesterday I went on vacation to the beach and there was a time when I did nothing but enjoy the time I had and I gambled on slots to fill that time, this had no specific purpose other than filling my free time with the funds I allocated and I accepted any results, if I lose, stop and if I win, it's interesting, that's what I'll do. Because I don't see gambling as more than a means of entertainment, so there's no excessive behavior in doing it.

There will be a day when we will be lucky to win, yesterday I did it on the beach but didn't win, it wasn't my lucky day, and maybe there will be luck that will happen on another day.
laijsica
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 367


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
February 21, 2025, 01:17:00 AM
 #385

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you wouldn't expect winning No, it is more better to approach it as a fun or entertainment because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. It is just a game of luck, so that is why it's essential to understand that gambling is not a place to make quick money, it is always necessary to gamble with what you can afford to lose.
The expectation of winning is what drives gamblers to gamble and winning is one of the entertainments. If you do not win in gambling you may lose interest in gambling and it will be boring. Yes you may be gambling for fun or you are chatting with friends. If you win, you may not be as expected, but the attitude of getting entertainment in you may be intact if there is a continuity of winning. Gambling is just a game of luck if you follow it with faith the negative impact of the result of losing may be less noticeable in you.

The idea that making money through gambling is seen in some gamblers is their wrong idea because luck may not be in their favor every time, they should naturally accept it. The medium for quick income tends to lead you to more addiction and the effort to get back the lost money will make him lose more.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 04:23:40 AM
 #386

Yes, I understand about that. If you can close the last payment on the loan, that will be good for you because your burden lifted with doing the last payment. That will be your valuable lesson that can make you change your life. You can manage yourself and will not take any loan because you already see what is the consequences and you must really stop yourself from the loan. When you can aware with the wrong thing that you do in gambling and you can stop gambling immediately, you will take your time to check yourself and other things related to you.
In just a few days I will be able to close the last payment on the loan, which is a burden on my family budget. How angry I am with myself because of all this. I could never imagine that I would fall into such bondage and addiction to gambling. Somehow I can’t believe it. People close to me also could not believe it. It is safe to say that I let them down badly. They spent a lot of nerves on this matter and will never again treat me as a person who can be trusted 100%.

Jody.Drummer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 600


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 07:34:02 AM
 #387

I doubt that those who are professional in gambling can make money for sure, still if it is called gambling I think they are the same as other players in general by not being able to make money for sure in gambling because even professional brands still need luck to be able to win in their gambling. So it is unlikely that a professional can make money consistently or for sure. Everyone who gambles definitely wants to get a win or profit, many cases of the destruction of someone's life are because they gamble in the wrong way, namely chasing victory while it will actually only make them miserable.
Luck will always be a determining factor whether you do lose or win up a particular bet or gambling game. It might that hard to believe but there are actually people who are really that able to make gambling as their main source but actually only a few could be able to do such thing, this is why most gamblers are thinking up on the same way on which if they can be able to do then why they can't? This would really be the primary thoughts that do come up into their mind and this is why they will really be that doing gambling and trying out to achieve on what others been doing and this is why they do bust up themselves because of such approach and this is really that indeed bad.

Gambling should really be just that for fun and entertainment but if you are doing the other way around then this is where things becomes messy at the time that they will really be having that huge financial loses and do able to affect out their other important needs. People do only sees out their mistakes at the moment that they are experiencing problems on which at the time that this do happens then this is where you will be starting up to make some adjustment but there are people who do pursue even further.
The wrong approach to gambling can lead to the destruction of life and yes when they see someone who has managed to get a big win in gambling then indirectly it can make them think that they themselves can do it and can get the same results until it makes them gamble with the aim of pursuing victory, with this they will be blinded by victory which can make them ignore the side of loss.
yes is a clear certainty that will happen is chaos when gambling is done not for fun but to make a profit while profit in gambling is something that is difficult to get, and no one can get a profit for sure in gambling if not because of luck.
ethereumhunter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 542


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 08:24:39 AM
 #388

In just a few days I will be able to close the last payment on the loan, which is a burden on my family budget. How angry I am with myself because of all this. I could never imagine that I would fall into such bondage and addiction to gambling. Somehow I can’t believe it. People close to me also could not believe it. It is safe to say that I let them down badly. They spent a lot of nerves on this matter and will never again treat me as a person who can be trusted 100%.
That is a good news for you because you can solve the burden on your family budget. It is not easy to do what you do but you do that with good. After it is end, you must not involve in gambling for some time so you can distract your mind telling you to return to gambling. You need to calm down your mind and consider to reduce your gambling activity a lot so you can cure your gambling addiction and can leave gambling anytime you want. But you deserve for the second chance and we are here support you to solve your gambling addiction especially with your closest people around you. Good luck bro.
KiaKia
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 651


Rainbet


View Profile WWW
February 21, 2025, 09:50:02 AM
 #389


Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you wouldn't expect winning No, it is more better to approach it as a fun or entertainment because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. It is just a game of luck, so that is why it's essential to understand that gambling is not a place to make quick money, it is always necessary to gamble with what you can afford to lose.

This approach will be correct for gambling for fun, and it does not require much money. You can make a small deposit and start trying different strategies, making small bets. You can win, then there may be losing streaks. But if your bets are equal to several percent of your bankroll, then it seems to me that in this case it is almost impossible to lose your entire deposit, or it may take a very long time. The deposit decreases significantly only when we bet more, but then it is not a game for fun, it begins to play for money.

There are some amounts of money that we don't keep records of because they aren't significant. It's similar to giving your neighbor's kids some biscuits every morning; the joy on their faces will keep you doing it, and besides, how much do those biscuits really cost? This is the type of money that’s suitable for gambling.

If I choose to risk and, let's say, lose a dollar every day on gambling, I won’t feel it at all because I’m making hundreds of dollars per month. It wouldn’t affect me in the slightest, and I don’t actually gamble every day; I only select two days out of the week for that purpose.

The more affordable the money you risk on gambling, the more you will enjoy the experience. It doesn’t mean you don’t want to win, but it helps protect you from ruining your life and stealing your own happiness.

Fredomago
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1057


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 10:34:14 AM
 #390

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you wouldn't expect winning No, it is more better to approach it as a fun or entertainment because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. It is just a game of luck, so that is why it's essential to understand that gambling is not a place to make quick money, it is always necessary to gamble with what you can afford to lose.

Game of luck and if you manage to win that's a bonus in terms of doing to have some fun, those kinds of feelings that will allow you to be entertain after allotting an amount of money for your participation, when you know the possibilities and you understand it well that there's no guarantee and risk is not by far, then it's up to your decision making to proceed or make that hard stop when it's needed.
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 10:41:43 AM
 #391


Gambling for fun doesn't mean that you wouldn't expect winning No, it is more better to approach it as a fun or entertainment because there is no guarantee of winning in gambling. It is just a game of luck, so that is why it's essential to understand that gambling is not a place to make quick money, it is always necessary to gamble with what you can afford to lose.

This approach will be correct for gambling for fun, and it does not require much money. You can make a small deposit and start trying different strategies, making small bets. You can win, then there may be losing streaks. But if your bets are equal to several percent of your bankroll, then it seems to me that in this case it is almost impossible to lose your entire deposit, or it may take a very long time. The deposit decreases significantly only when we bet more, but then it is not a game for fun, it begins to play for money.

There are some amounts of money that we don't keep records of because they aren't significant. It's similar to giving your neighbor's kids some biscuits every morning; the joy on their faces will keep you doing it, and besides, how much do those biscuits really cost? This is the type of money that’s suitable for gambling.

If I choose to risk and, let's say, lose a dollar every day on gambling, I won’t feel it at all because I’m making hundreds of dollars per month. It wouldn’t affect me in the slightest, and I don’t actually gamble every day; I only select two days out of the week for that purpose.

The more affordable the money you risk on gambling, the more you will enjoy the experience. It doesn’t mean you don’t want to win, but it helps protect you from ruining your life and stealing your own happiness.
That's a good point. Well, it depends individually because there are people who get aggressive easily and if they lose even just $1, they want to get it back and maybe more. Gambling can affect us with that and it's because we are losing money that we worked hard for and giving it away just like that is difficult especially if you feel like you are cheated.
This is why we should understand the properties of online gambling. The house edge. We cannot keep on winning or else they will lose their business. We also cannot keep on just playing tag with the online casino with our money going back and forth. Somehow they will need profits and that's when house edge will come in. It will be more fun to gamble if we understand that first.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 11:03:28 AM
 #392


If we can analyze deeply, then whatever the gambler says directly, indirectly interested in getting money, it is true. Every gambler is definitely interested in winning money. No one wants to lose intentionally. However, there are some who only want to win, while there are some who enjoy gambling between wins and losses. There are many gamblers who, if they lose, feel regret for a while, they recover quickly and try to gamble again. The goal of some is to gain a lot of money from gambling, while others are happy with a little money. Due to this difference, the gambling behavior of gamblers also changes. A gambler will be successful if he can develop an attitude of losing, not for the purpose of earning money, but for enjoying gambling and gambling in the long term.

Such goal should only be based on luck, I know that the greatest motives of some gambler is only to make money, it could favour some (a few person) of them but unlikely for many gamblers, they end up losing their money, becoming addicted and doing some other crazy stuffs just to make sure they keep up with their urge of gambling continuously. Gambling and hoping to get some winning is not bad but having that goal to depend on gambling for financial freedom is just a trap.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eisen33
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 854



View Profile
February 21, 2025, 11:42:32 AM
 #393


Such goal should only be based on luck, I know that the greatest motives of some gambler is only to make money, it could favour some (a few person) of them but unlikely for many gamblers, they end up losing their money, becoming addicted and doing some other crazy stuffs just to make sure they keep up with their urge of gambling continuously. Gambling and hoping to get some winning is not bad but having that goal to depend on gambling for financial freedom is just a trap.

Even now, when I understand that it is very difficult to earn money in gambling, I still hope to win every time I place a bet. The fact that I gamble for fun does not mean that I do not want to win and make money from it. I think that I still hope that in the future I will learn how to make a profit, but until this happens, I play for small stakes and do not worry much about my losses, so I can say that gambling for me now is only for fun.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
gabbie2010
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 326


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
February 21, 2025, 11:45:27 AM
 #394

I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.

That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?

For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.

The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
I gamble with the amount of money I can afford to lose wouldn't give me unnecessary tension compared to betting with a huge sum of money whose consequence of losing it might even trigger health issues on me, that is why I gamble for fun with just some few dollars meanwhile if I win I only earn twice or thrice my stake which I think is reasonable and acceptable and the fun of winning consistently makes the gambling experience more fun, while avoiding addicted and excessive gambling in a bid to get rich quickly syndrome

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
nara1892
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2450
Merit: 814


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 03:50:01 PM
 #395

Basically, there are quite a lot of two-faced people or can also be said as hypocrites where they say Yes in front of you but behind your back they say No, the same thing with gambling for entertainment but actually they are looking for victory in it, and if for example you want to know about what the real purpose of someone involved in gambling is then look at their reaction when they experience defeat, because they will never be able to lie to themselves when they are in that situation, at least there will definitely be a feeling of annoyance and a facial expression that is far from happy which can be interpreted that they gamble to seek victory, but on the other hand overall it is clear that gambling is always recommended to only be used as entertainment, and one of the reasons why many people suggest only betting with small amounts is so that when we lose we don't feel upset and when we win we can enjoy the results of the victory.
If we can analyze deeply, then whatever the gambler says directly, indirectly interested in getting money, it is true. Every gambler is definitely interested in winning money. No one wants to lose intentionally. However, there are some who only want to win, while there are some who enjoy gambling between wins and losses. There are many gamblers who, if they lose, feel regret for a while, they recover quickly and try to gamble again. The goal of some is to gain a lot of money from gambling, while others are happy with a little money. Due to this difference, the gambling behavior of gamblers also changes. A gambler will be successful if he can develop an attitude of losing, not for the purpose of earning money, but for enjoying gambling and gambling in the long term.

If we talk as a whole then yes I also believe and am sure that the majority of gamblers come to make a win, one of the most common reasons is yes as you said which we all like money and also vice versa which we never like losing money but however it is a very wrong mentality if we talk in the context of gambling because after all gambling will always be an activity about winning and losing, and this is the reason why we are always advised to be responsible gamblers, none other than because there are consequences of this activity, namely the possibility of losing money, the best approach in gambling is to keep feeling okay regardless of the results.
bettercrypto
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2128
Merit: 348


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 04:40:47 PM
 #396

Of course, gambling for fun means you don't expect any winnings when you play at the casino, you just enjoy what you do by gambling at any casino.
No heart feelings about the amount you lose when you gamble.

You have no other reason but to just have fun playing at any game provider at the casino,
I can't think of anything else besides what I've already mentioned.
TopT3ns
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 613


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 04:46:02 PM
 #397


If we can analyze deeply, then whatever the gambler says directly, indirectly interested in getting money, it is true. Every gambler is definitely interested in winning money. No one wants to lose intentionally. However, there are some who only want to win, while there are some who enjoy gambling between wins and losses. There are many gamblers who, if they lose, feel regret for a while, they recover quickly and try to gamble again. The goal of some is to gain a lot of money from gambling, while others are happy with a little money. Due to this difference, the gambling behavior of gamblers also changes. A gambler will be successful if he can develop an attitude of losing, not for the purpose of earning money, but for enjoying gambling and gambling in the long term.

Such goal should only be based on luck, I know that the greatest motives of some gambler is only to make money, it could favour some (a few person) of them but unlikely for many gamblers, they end up losing their money, becoming addicted and doing some other crazy stuffs just to make sure they keep up with their urge of gambling continuously. Gambling and hoping to get some winning is not bad but having that goal to depend on gambling for financial freedom is just a trap.
It is okay to gamble in the hope of winning, but gambling with the expectation of attaining a steady income only has a lot of negative effects over positive aspects. Sometimes luck can work for you every now and then, nevertheless, it will never remain constant. Interviewees who once aim essentially on revenue only, but end up in the vicious cycle that is hard to regulate. In this case, nothing can be done to change the course to end dependency but anything can be done to maintain the habit which is harm to oneself. Thus, knowing the limitations and perceiving everything more inclusively will allow so as not to make something uncertain a constant focus in life.
Vaskiy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1106


Bitlist-Mixers-Exchanges-Casinos


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 07:29:09 PM
 #398

Of course, gambling for fun means you don't expect any winnings when you play at the casino, you just enjoy what you do by gambling at any casino.
No heart feelings about the amount you lose when you gamble.

You have no other reason but to just have fun playing at any game provider at the casino,
I can't think of anything else besides what I've already mentioned.
Gambling for fun is just a term put forth by most gamblers, but everyone's mind will always have the urge to make money out of gambling. We've got more other sources for fun and entertainment. Gambling is a risky task that makes way for earning as well as losing. Going through the gambler's life, we'll understand that the majority have gone down in their lives rather than getting better with their lives.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████
███▀███▄████████▄████▀███
██▀███████████████████▀██
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
 
 BitList 
█▀▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
Bitcointalk Archive 📚
Visualization ' Search

.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄▄█
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
February 21, 2025, 09:06:01 PM
 #399


yesterday I went on vacation to the beach and there was a time when I did nothing but enjoy the time I had and I gambled on slots to fill that time, this had no specific purpose other than filling my free time with the funds I allocated and I accepted any results, if I lose, stop and if I win, it's interesting, that's what I'll do. Because I don't see gambling as more than a means of entertainment, so there's no excessive behavior in doing it.

There will be a day when we will be lucky to win, yesterday I did it on the beach but didn't win, it wasn't my lucky day, and maybe there will be luck that will happen on another day.

Well that's something Great , Being on the beach is Something so sensational that I'm very happy for you, I haven't been to the Beach for Years and I miss that , I look like a yuca in White , however I liked what you did, there's Nothing like having a good dose of beach playing for a while and Accepting the Designs of the Casino, anyway be Careful with Anything , there are many strange things that are Happening in the sea these days and enjoy the beach a lot.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1190


Open code isolated wallet


View Profile
February 21, 2025, 09:53:22 PM
 #400

Gambling for fun is just a term put forth by most gamblers, but everyone's mind will always have the urge to make money out of gambling. We've got more other sources for fun and entertainment. Gambling is a risky task that makes way for earning as well as losing. Going through the gambler's life, we'll understand that the majority have gone down in their lives rather than getting better with their lives.
Of course, gambling for fun doesn't mean never expect for the wins. Every gambler must expect to win the game although they are playing for fun. Playing for fun is surely the term that a gambler won't push himself too hard to win the prizes. The gambler just tries his luck with the money that he can afford to lose. This is actually the simple explanation of playing for fun.

The gambler who goes down in his life, he doesn't know how to gamble in the right way. If he knows it, it won't bother his life. We don't spend too much money, we only spend a small amount of money. That's why we don't expect too much on earning money because this just leads to spend a lot of money for playing gambling.



▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!