Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 03:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to $500, are you still buying?  (Read 2559 times)
Patikno
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 327



View Profile WWW
April 24, 2025, 09:24:04 AM
 #201

Although it seems impossible to me, if Bitcoin ever reaches $500, I will definitely buy it. If I don't have the money, I will even sell my land to buy it. Many people think that Bitcoin will soon reach its all-time high again. However, there is nothing impossible in crypto currency.

I wouldn't go as bold as you regarding the matter.
Selling land when BTC is so low to see it rise again - it probably won't bounce that easily, and the land would be needed for sure.

What event, in your opinion, would even cause such an earthquake in price?
IMK, the fall in the value of a crypto asset is usually caused by massive sales, panic sales due to declining trust, causing a drastic decrease in value. So far I don't see that Bitcoin will experience this, because we know that Bitcoin is not tied to a person or an institution, and we can say that Bitcoin already belongs to everyone, and I believe some of those in the satoshi wallet or those that haven't moved for a long time, that adds value to Bitcoin itself. Even if the satoshi wallet starts moving or even making sales, I'm not so sure that Bitcoin will drop to the value mentioned by the OP, because I'm sure there are still many factors that maintain the value of Bitcoin. Suppose that happens, then I will definitely buy Bitcoin with half or even all of the assets I have exchanged for Bitcoin

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
john_egbert
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

This session was never meant to bear fruit.


View Profile
April 24, 2025, 09:27:32 AM
 #202

IMK, the fall in the value of a crypto asset is usually caused by massive sales, panic sales due to declining trust, causing a drastic decrease in value. So far I don't see that Bitcoin will experience this, because we know that Bitcoin is not tied to a person or an institution, and we can say that Bitcoin already belongs to everyone, and I believe some of those in the satoshi wallet or those that haven't moved for a long time, that adds value to Bitcoin itself. Even if the satoshi wallet starts moving or even making sales, I'm not so sure that Bitcoin will drop to the value mentioned by the OP, because I'm sure there are still many factors that maintain the value of Bitcoin. Suppose that happens, then I will definitely buy Bitcoin with half or even all of the assets I have exchanged for Bitcoin

I agree, it's not right to even consider such a pullback in price - the rest of the market would be dead by the time BTC would crash even to 10k, not to mention going even lower..

katanic97
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 1411



View Profile WWW
April 24, 2025, 12:42:59 PM
 #203

~

I agree, it's not right to even consider such a pullback in price - the rest of the market would be dead by the time BTC would crash even to 10k, not to mention going even lower..
The market is definitely much stronger than last year. Any significant drop in BTC would heavily impact altcoins as they directly depend on BTC. I agree that a stronger decline would have a major effect on the market.

Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
April 24, 2025, 01:40:14 PM
 #204

If the Price of Bitcoin drops to $500 many new millionaires will be made at that time and since it will be the opportunity of a lifetime to buy new Units of the assets it will definitely recover back to at least $100,000 within a short period if that happens, so why should anyone worry when incident like that happens, since Bitcoin is only lost when you exchange it at low price, and if the price crash and you do t sell you are not losing your Bitcoin yet and only time it will take for you to recover back again.
You're definitely right fall in the price of Bitcoin will be an opportunity for people to accumulate Bitcoin because the price will definitely rise one thing that different Bitcoin is it fast growth so no matter how low that Bitcoin falls it will definitely come back better and bigger.



Investment is something that is ment for the future so people should leverage on any opportunity to grab one when they see it so if the price of Bitcoin falls even to a dollar it should be seen as an opportunity not a failure from the part of Bitcoin so investing on it will be the best option to do at that time because definitely it will rise back again

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Cpt_reader
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 1


View Profile
April 24, 2025, 03:20:40 PM
 #205

Although it seems impossible to me, if Bitcoin ever reaches $500, I will definitely buy it. If I don't have the money, I will even sell my land to buy it. Many people think that Bitcoin will soon reach its all-time high again. However, there is nothing impossible in crypto currency.

I wouldn't go as bold as you regarding the matter.
Selling land when BTC is so low to see it rise again - it probably won't bounce that easily, and the land would be needed for sure.

What event, in your opinion, would even cause such an earthquake in price?
I want to sell land, a friend of mine is saying that he will buy it even if he sells his blood. But I never think that Bitcoin will reach $500. Only if World War III starts, this can happen. But again, many people are thinking that if World War III happens, it will be with nuclear weapons and then Bitcoin will rule.
Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 566


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
April 24, 2025, 11:46:50 PM
 #206



Investment is something that is ment for the future so people should leverage on any opportunity to grab one when they see it so if the price of Bitcoin falls even to a dollar it should be seen as an opportunity not a failure from the part of Bitcoin so investing on it will be the best option to do at that time because definitely it will rise back again
Whatever we call investment, it most comes with extra budget, so to at least position us in the best possible position all the time as to be able to take advantage of market opportunities, such as sudden crash in price of commodity like Bitcoin, and anytime such thing happens, we should know that the system present us with discounted price, and the best we should do is to set out some guidelines, the helps you to properly manage your outcome in the whole thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rony121
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 203
Merit: 2


View Profile
April 25, 2025, 07:13:29 AM
 #207

Pls don't misunderstand, just an assumption: if Bitcoin were to reach $500 again today, do you think people would still be willing to buy?

In my opinion, it would have two implications. Firstly, it would likely have ruined many people's investments and life savings, considering those who bought in at $10k, $20k, or even $100k.
Secondly, it would reinforce the skepticism of those who don't trust digital currencies due to their perceived unreliability. So, if it happens, would you still buy it?

Bitcoin is the currency of the future. When its price drops, Those who understand its value try to buy as much as possible. When it recovers, They sell it at a good price. I’m one of those people. If I ever see Bitcoin at $500, I’ll definitely buy. Although that’s highly unlikely because Bitcoin's price is already pumped a lot but if it ever does drop to $500 for any reason, I’ll buy as much as I can and then relax for the long term. The longer I hold, The more profit I’ll be able to make easily.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
therealfalcon
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 202
Merit: 11


View Profile WWW
April 25, 2025, 09:04:22 PM
 #208

i am buying for the fun of it

Antotena
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 627



View Profile
April 25, 2025, 10:14:41 PM
 #209

I agree, it's not right to even consider such a pullback in price - the rest of the market would be dead by the time BTC would crash even to 10k, not to mention going even lower..

I think the Bitcoin of the previous years has gone to the head of many people that's why they call such a ridiculous price because ever since I join Bitcoin journey, I never for once experience Bitcoin fall to below $3000, I saw $15k bit immediately that particular week, if went back to $25k. The only thing that can bring Bitcoin price down to $500 is if crypto nodes and networks decide to shut down completely, that is if we are all willing but 99.99% of people will want to remain.

Bitcoin isn't going down to $500, that's not possible, mathematically it's impossible, by manipulation you can't do it because you need to be a central bank to be able to do this and who is going to be on their right sense will prints money just because they want to destroy Bitcoin, that's going to affect the global market at large, everyone will be affect by that crash, few will be the only once interested in Bitcoin at that price because only disaster will be there.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
skarais
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 2232



View Profile WWW
April 25, 2025, 10:46:39 PM
 #210

~~~
I think the Bitcoin of the previous years has gone to the head of many people that's why they call such a ridiculous price because ever since I join Bitcoin journey, I never for once experience Bitcoin fall to below $3000, I saw $15k bit immediately that particular week, if went back to $25k. The only thing that can bring Bitcoin price down to $500 is if crypto nodes and networks decide to shut down completely, that is if we are all willing but 99.99% of people will want to remain.

Bitcoin isn't going down to $500, that's not possible, mathematically it's impossible, by manipulation you can't do it because you need to be a central bank to be able to do this and who is going to be on their right sense will prints money just because they want to destroy Bitcoin, that's going to affect the global market at large, everyone will be affect by that crash, few will be the only once interested in Bitcoin at that price because only disaster will be there.
I don't really want bitcoin to go below $1000 like it did in 2016 to early 2017, that's over and probably won't happen again. Back then bitcoin wasn't as big as it is now where many governments and big companies are investing in it, but it would take a really big trigger if someone wants to see a bitcoin dump. I'm not sure what the future holds even though the projections are good, but anything is possible even though it's logically difficult.

When inflation hits, many people consider bitcoin as a store of value. Even so far, governments in several countries are actively considering bitcoin as their reserve asset, even though its realization is not yet really known for sure. Bitcoin should not have dropped that much if there was no major trigger, such as a major disaster that had a very bad impact on the global economy.

Abiky
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4060
Merit: 1533


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
April 30, 2025, 10:06:06 PM
 #211

I think the Bitcoin of the previous years has gone to the head of many people that's why they call such a ridiculous price because ever since I join Bitcoin journey, I never for once experience Bitcoin fall to below $3000, I saw $15k bit immediately that particular week, if went back to $25k. The only thing that can bring Bitcoin price down to $500 is if crypto nodes and networks decide to shut down completely, that is if we are all willing but 99.99% of people will want to remain.

Bitcoin isn't going down to $500, that's not possible, mathematically it's impossible, by manipulation you can't do it because you need to be a central bank to be able to do this and who is going to be on their right sense will prints money just because they want to destroy Bitcoin, that's going to affect the global market at large, everyone will be affect by that crash, few will be the only once interested in Bitcoin at that price because only disaster will be there.

With all of the surging demand from institutional investors, banks, and governments, don't expect Bitcoin to reach such low prices anytime soon. It's already too late for that. The only scenario in which market prices could go all the way down the drain is if a few major centralized exchanges shut down at once. Satoshi dumping his BTC holdings can make matters worse. But I don't see this happening anytime soon.

Rest assured that once BTC goes down, there will be a huge shopping spree from whales all the way down to retail investors. That will effectively push back market prices, making the dip a temporary one. If Gold hasn't gone back to $1k per ounce, what makes you think Bitcoin will go back to $500? I'd keep buying BTC regardless of its market price (DCA). I'm certain it will reach new ATHs in the future. Why wait for lower prices, though? Taking advantage of every dip will allow you to build your way towards generational wealth. See you in Mars. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 392


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
April 30, 2025, 11:33:49 PM
 #212

~

I agree, it's not right to even consider such a pullback in price - the rest of the market would be dead by the time BTC would crash even to 10k, not to mention going even lower..
The market is definitely much stronger than last year. Any significant drop in BTC would heavily impact altcoins as they directly depend on BTC. I agree that a stronger decline would have a major effect on the market.
Yes, the market is still in a very strong position compared to last year. However, even if it is in a strong position, the market can move at any time under any circumstances and if it moves, it will be greatly affected. I had invested in some altcoins and there has been a lot of dumping in my investment. However, I have given up hope that I will be able to recover from altcoins again. However, the market has the potential to grow as everyone is seeing a very nice ATH potential for the Bitcoin market by 2025.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Solokan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 444


Rollbit.com


View Profile
May 01, 2025, 05:38:11 AM
 #213

if btc drops to $500 I think it will still make many people interested in buying it and they will even consider it a good opportunity because of course btc with a limited supply will certainly make people believe that buying btc at a low price will make them profit in the future because of course btc in the future the price will be higher.

and of course I will buy btc if the price drops to $500 even now I am in one of the markets looking to buy btc at a price of $1000 because who knows I might buy it even though it will definitely be difficult if btc falls to $1000. so of course I think if the price of btc drops to $500 it will certainly make people want to buy it. because in my opinion as long as we buy btc with money that is ready to be lost it will certainly make us calm and not afraid of losing. because the wrong person is someone who buys btc with money that is not ready to be lost, one of which is money from a loan.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
God Of Thunder
aka Learn Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1560


Need a Campaign manager? TG: t.me/GodofThunderpro


View Profile WWW
May 01, 2025, 06:59:57 AM
 #214

Well, I am not all in on Bitcoin. I have some stablecoins as well. If Bitcoin dumps like that, I think all the altcoins will become zero, and stablecoins will get de-pegged. So, I am not sure if I will have something to invest. But if I have some money to invest again, I probably wouldn't miss a chance to buy at least one Bitcoin no matter what it costs. But I don't see something like this happening anytime soon if the world does not collapse suddenly. Answer to this question is, If I have money, I will still take the opportunity to buy some cheap Satoshi!


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1210



View Profile WWW
May 01, 2025, 07:19:37 AM
 #215

if btc drops to $500 I think it will still make many people interested in buying it and they will even consider it a good opportunity because of course btc with a limited supply will certainly make people believe that buying btc at a low price will make them profit in the future because of course btc in the future the price will be higher.

On the contrary, this crash event may push people away from cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin being the dominant (assuming it is still dominant on its crash) cryptocurrency crashing to more than 99% of its price means cryptocurrency is doom and there is no major supporter for it.  It will unlikely to recover because it is possible that a new financial technology is dominating at that time.  Let us think that once an asset reached its peak there is no path awaits but to go down.  And by that time Bitcoin probably had done its share and is abandoned by the community.

and of course I will buy btc if the price drops to $500 even now I am in one of the markets looking to buy btc at a price of $1000 because who knows I might buy it even though it will definitely be difficult if btc falls to $1000. so of course I think if the price of btc drops to $500 it will certainly make people want to buy it. because in my opinion as long as we buy btc with money that is ready to be lost it will certainly make us calm and not afraid of losing. because the wrong person is someone who buys btc with money that is not ready to be lost, one of which is money from a loan.

Just for the sake of the possibilities, I will get myself some BTC and hold it whether it will regain its former glory or be forgotten in time.  Whatever happens, at least I will make sure that I will only spend the money I am afford to lose.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Abiky
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4060
Merit: 1533


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
May 06, 2025, 11:18:30 PM
 #216

Well, I am not all in on Bitcoin. I have some stablecoins as well. If Bitcoin dumps like that, I think all the altcoins will become zero, and stablecoins will get de-pegged. So, I am not sure if I will have something to invest. But if I have some money to invest again, I probably wouldn't miss a chance to buy at least one Bitcoin no matter what it costs. But I don't see something like this happening anytime soon if the world does not collapse suddenly. Answer to this question is, If I have money, I will still take the opportunity to buy some cheap Satoshi!

Of course. Altcoins would mostly likely disappear in the event BTC loses a large portion of its value. After all, they depend on its success to survive. I believe centralized stablecoins will be among the first ones to collapse. Centralized "shitcoins" such as XRP, Solana, and BNB will follow.

I believe $500 per Bitcoin is insane, but not impossible. A huge market crash would make this a reality. Only if something catastrophic happens in the long run (like major centralized exchanges collapsing at once, or the Internet experiencing disruptions around the world). A cheaper Bitcoin would surely grab the attention of the masses. Whales will quickly buy large amounts of BTC, effectively increasing demand and market prices within the short-term. So if you find yourself with such an opportunity, DO NOT let it go to waste. Let's hope BTC goes to $1m. That's where the "real money" (profits) is. Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Obari
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 662


HustleBTC.com | Premium Bitcoin Casino


View Profile WWW
May 07, 2025, 02:11:19 AM
 #217

If the Price of Bitcoin drops to $500 many new millionaires will be made at that time and since it will be the opportunity of a lifetime to buy new Units of the assets it will definitely recover back to at least $100,000 within a short period if that happens, so why should anyone worry when incident like that happens, since Bitcoin is only lost when you exchange it at low price, and if the price crash and you do t sell you are not losing your Bitcoin yet and only time it will take for you to recover back again.
Yeah you’re right sir, new millionaires will be made but I personally choose not to even imagine such because just as the first respond made it clear that, whatever drops the price of bitcoin to such a price, then it implies that bitcoin is dead and the pricing dropping to such an incredible price would ruin the lives of most holders.

Now looking at the bright side of the whole incidence of bitcoin falling to such price at this very point with the knowledge of bitcoin we already have then I think it will be a golden opportunity for people to rebuy at a very cheap price and I agree with you that, it will take a very short time for the price to skyrocket because there will be a massive buy alert, causing demand to be greater than supply because everyone would want to buy than sell.

Smack That Ace
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1149


Assalamu Alekum from Pakistan ~ 🇵🇰


View Profile
May 07, 2025, 04:09:23 AM
 #218

If the Price of Bitcoin drops to $500 many new millionaires will be made at that time and since it will be the opportunity of a lifetime to buy new Units of the assets it will definitely recover back to at least $100,000 within a short period if that happens, so why should anyone worry when incident like that happens, since Bitcoin is only lost when you exchange it at low price, and if the price crash and you do t sell you are not losing your Bitcoin yet and only time it will take for you to recover back again.
Yeah you’re right sir, new millionaires will be made but I personally choose not to even imagine such because just as the first respond made it clear that, whatever drops the price of bitcoin to such a price, then it implies that bitcoin is dead and the pricing dropping to such an incredible price would ruin the lives of most holders.

Now looking at the bright side of the whole incidence of bitcoin falling to such price at this very point with the knowledge of bitcoin we already have then I think it will be a golden opportunity for people to rebuy at a very cheap price and I agree with you that, it will take a very short time for the price to skyrocket because there will be a massive buy alert, causing demand to be greater than supply because everyone would want to buy than sell.

I don't know if any millionaires will emerge in that scenario but you are right, many people's lives will be ruined and many will go bankrupt if bitcoin price drops to $500.

But I don't see any positive aspect there. If bitcoin price can recover quickly in the short term, why can it drop from $97k (current price) to $500? If demand for bitcoin is still high, why hasn't there been a major recovery or support to prevent it from being dumped by 99% like that?
What can guarantee that the price will recover to $100k without falling to $200 or $100 or even lower?

dumbymamby
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 47
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 07, 2025, 05:30:33 AM
 #219

if btc drops to $500 I think it will still make many people interested in buying it and they will even consider it a good opportunity because of course btc with a limited supply will certainly make people believe that buying btc at a low price will make them profit in the future because of course btc in the future the price will be higher.

On the contrary, this crash event may push people away from cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin being the dominant (assuming it is still dominant on its crash) cryptocurrency crashing to more than 99% of its price means cryptocurrency is doom and there is no major supporter for it.  It will unlikely to recover because it is possible that a new financial technology is dominating at that time.  Let us think that once an asset reached its peak there is no path awaits but to go down.  And by that time Bitcoin probably had done its share and is abandoned by the community.

and of course I will buy btc if the price drops to $500 even now I am in one of the markets looking to buy btc at a price of $1000 because who knows I might buy it even though it will definitely be difficult if btc falls to $1000. so of course I think if the price of btc drops to $500 it will certainly make people want to buy it. because in my opinion as long as we buy btc with money that is ready to be lost it will certainly make us calm and not afraid of losing. because the wrong person is someone who buys btc with money that is not ready to be lost, one of which is money from a loan.

Just for the sake of the possibilities, I will get myself some BTC and hold it whether it will regain its former glory or be forgotten in time.  Whatever happens, at least I will make sure that I will only spend the money I am afford to lose.
The crash event will eliminate the weak to away from crypto. Only those who have a strong hand will still survive and use the time to buy at a lower price. Bitcoin will still on the top in the market while the altcoin position will be replace by other altcoin that can increase. If Bitcoin really down to $500, that will make those who have money and believe in Bitcoin happy because they can buy many Bitcoins. But I am not sure if Bitcoin will be doom if the price down to $500 because after what we see in the past, Bitcoin will come back with strongly than before.
melinoe
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 11


View Profile
May 07, 2025, 06:22:46 AM
 #220

I don't know if any millionaires will emerge in that scenario but you are right, many people's lives will be ruined and many will go bankrupt if bitcoin price drops to $500.

But I don't see any positive aspect there. If bitcoin price can recover quickly in the short term, why can it drop from $97k (current price) to $500? If demand for bitcoin is still high, why hasn't there been a major recovery or support to prevent it from being dumped by 99% like that?
What can guarantee that the price will recover to $100k without falling to $200 or $100 or even lower?

We can't think of that just as much as to think that the price would go so low.

Clearly, the market would be in shambles if BTC dropped that low from point so high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!