Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners!  (Read 23341 times)
cgminermonitor (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:14:11 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 04:59:21 PM by cgminermonitor

CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners!

CgminerMonitor enables you to easily monitor your miners. No ports forwarding, no Apache Server installation or any python scripts.

How does it work?
Your miner runs our client program (CgminerMonitorClient, see the source at GitHub) that sends statistics to our servers. Statistics are sent in various intervals: 20-30 s for cgminer data and 9-11min for hardware data.
Once on our servers, we save your data into the database and aggregate the statistics for beautiful, visual analysis.
To check the status of your miner, just visit our website and look at graphs.

Features
  • Web interface, mobile friendly
  • No installation, client open-sourced
  • 'Miner is down' email notifications
  • Beautiful graphs
  • Free
  • Works on almost anything: Windows, Linux (OpenSUSE, Ubuntu, BAMT, PiMP, CryptoSlax, MinePeon - Raspberry PI and more...), Mac OS X
  • Stable, no downtime, already used for over a month by many workers Reddit link

Screenshots

Install HOWTO

Planned Features
  • Control your miner from web interface - if you will allow, of course
  • Temps notifications
  • Wallet statistics
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:03:51 PM

Is it limited to scrypt algo? I have sgminer running X11 algo.... would it work?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Angela8488

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:48:19 PM

A very beautiful website, i want try it, by the way, is there any fee for using?
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:58:43 PM

Hi
i installed it but its saying cannot execute binary file

im using Ubuntu server

i never got asked for the API key

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

its ok i fixed it

But
will this work on a Ras Pi?
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:04:59 PM

Is it limited to scrypt algo? I have sgminer running X11 algo.... would it work?
There are no limits for hash method. There are already users with SHA256, scrypt, skein, nscrypt.

A very beautiful website, i want try it, by the way, is there any fee for using?
Thanks, there are no fees. All current functionality WILL remain FREE. There will be more sophisticated features in the future, for a small fee.

its ok i fixed it

But
will this work on a Ras Pi?

Great! Could you tell us where was the problem to avoid it in the future?
Depends what OS you use on Ras Pi. I did a quick research and it looks like it should be working. Please let me know if it works!
stephendt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:24:30 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 03:37:57 AM by stephendt

This is brilliant. Been using for 24 hours and has worked great, and has told me when a miner went down. Just the utility i've been looking for!

Edit: Good idea to setup the client on auto-start, Cgwatcher occasionally reboots my machine when a card goes down
skybound5

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:25:34 AM

Awesome web app... very happy with it. Any plans for mobile integration? ie, Android app to interface with the site?
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:14:55 AM

what about adding a public option
I have 3 rigs rented out and it would be nice to have this totally read only option
so that you could let who every has rented your rig out to see whats going on.

Is that something you would be able to add.

cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:44:09 AM

Thanks everyone for positive input! It's crucial to have satisfied users!

This is brilliant. Been using for 24 hours and has worked great, and has told me when a miner went down. Just the utility i've been looking for!
I remember about the utility, sorry to keep you waiting so long. Soon (in a week or two) I will be working full-time on this project and I hope everything will move faster.

Edit: Good idea to setup the client on auto-start, Cgwatcher occasionally reboots my machine when a card goes down
That should be easy, just follow Tips&Tricks on the bottom of this page: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted

Awesome web app... very happy with it. Any plans for mobile integration? ie, Android app to interface with the site?
For now, web app is designed to look good on desktop, mobile or tablet. Unfortunately, Android App isn't in short-term plans.

I have 3 rigs rented out and it would be nice to have this totally read only option

I remember about that too. Taking this opportunity I would ask you, if link per worker would be ok?
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:48:37 AM

I remember about that too. Taking this opportunity I would ask you, if link per worker would be ok?

Hi
yes that would be very good.
How long before you  will be able to do this ?

What are your plans for charging for this ?
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:40:39 AM

Hi

I will try to do this within a week and I won't charge anything for this. Upgrade for pro account (controlling miner from web, advanced notifications, more than X miners) in the future will be paid. I was thinking about fee equal to 2% of earnings but that seems to be too high. What do you think about a fee equal to (1MH/s earnings * 2%)/worker? That would cost something like 0,1LTC/month/worker, which seems to be cheap.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:46:30 AM

Hi

I will try to do this within a week and I won't charge anything for this. Upgrade for pro account (controlling miner from web, advanced notifications, more than X miners) in the future will be paid. I was thinking about fee equal to 2% of earnings but that seems to be too high. What do you think about a fee equal to (1MH/s earnings * 2%)/worker? That would cost something like 0,1LTC/month/worker, which seems to be cheap.

Sorting out what to charge is not easy as you don't want to be to cheap or to expensive.
don't think donations are the way to go either.
you could do it as a one of charge or per month but then that has issues as well.

How do you upgrade to pro account ?
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 08:54:05 AM

This will be as easy as possible. Pay indicated amount of BTC to your address and your account will upgrade automatically.
Why BTC? Because there is no easy "forward founds" REST API for LTC. To my knowledge, such API is provided only by blockchain.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 08:58:42 AM

This will be as easy as possible. Pay indicated amount of BTC to your address and your account will upgrade automatically.
Why BTC? Because there is no easy "forward founds" REST API for LTC. To my knowledge, such API is provided only by blockchain.

ok but there are other services that offer taking payment with other coins
have alook at this site
https://www.coinpayments.net/

i have used it a few times with out any problems and it will be better for script miners
as they might not have BTC to pay but they will have other coins.
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 09:07:08 AM

ok but there are other services that offer taking payment with other coins
have alook at this site
https://www.coinpayments.net/

i have used it a few times with out any problems and it will be better for script miners
as they might not have BTC to pay but they will have other coins.

Thanks, for sure I will look into that. I missed that somehow.
Dophoeve

Activity: 182

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:18:39 PM

Hey!

I love the idea! I am currently using it as a live stat for my rig at BETArigs.com!

I really want to make my site public, is there any way I can make my dashboard open for the public? Just the dashboard, so people can see which miners are online and hashing at which rate?

Would love that!

Hope to hear from you!
Cheers:D

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:40:28 PM

Hey!

I love the idea! I am currently using it as a live stat for my rig at BETArigs.com!

I really want to make my site public, is there any way I can make my dashboard open for the public? Just the dashboard, so people can see which miners are online and hashing at which rate?

Would love that!

Hope to hear from you!

thats why i asked the question before
Dophoeve

Activity: 182

To the MOOOON

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:23:46 PM

Hey!

Would love that!

Hope to hear from you!

thats why i asked the question before

Good thinking

cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:27:48 AM

Thanks guys for your input. To sum up, there should be possibility to:
-share only dashboard for only one worker