Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CgminerMonitor.com - cloud monitor for all your miners!  (Read 23341 times)
cgminermonitor (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:26:41 AM

No problem, I'm glad we got it working Smiley
darkesperx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:17:59 AM

Hey I just started using Cgminermontior and it works great!  Very easy to setup and provides a wealth of information.  I would like to donate some btc your way to encourage further development and upkeep but I cant find an address to send it to.  Can you please provide one for me (and maybe others) to send donations to?

Thanks for all your hard work!
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:12:24 AM

Hey darkesperx, Thanks for thumbs up! I am really glad you like it!
I haven't posted any donation address because in future I want to introduce paid features, therefore people could feel cheated.
However, if you still want to donate, here is the BTC address: 1HDC1qfjTiM2Ef3kMjivRFXyLbjmatZHtB. Many thanks in advance Wink
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:33:27 AM

Hi,

I've been using CgminerMonitor with my Windows 8.1 miners and really like it.

I've just acquired some Antminer S1s and was wondering if anyone has CgminerMonitor working with these?

cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

Hello coinme.info, I've just sent a request for info to Bitmain technologies, I'll get back to you with additional information from them.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:12:36 PM

I would like to get this running on my raspberry pi running minepeon. Can you please tell me what steps i have to take to get this installed on minepeon?
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:30:27 PM

Hello coinme.info, I've just sent a request for info to Bitmain technologies, I'll get back to you with additional information from them.

Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing CgminerMonitor working on the Antminer S1!
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:50:15 PM

I would like to get this running on my raspberry pi running minepeon. Can you please tell me what steps i have to take to get this installed on minepeon?

Running CgminerMonitor on MinePeon isn't hard - in fact, there is already someone who made this. Instructions are here: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted - find "Install HOWTO" section and click "Compile from source (e.g. Raspberry Pi)" tab. Please let me know if you will meet any problems.

PS. coinme.info, so far - no response from Bitmain tech.
chrison999

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:10:42 PM

I just finished getting CgminerMonitor running on my Raspberry Pi that's controlling 3 gridseeds and 5 GAWMiners furys.  Looks great, although there is a display problem with the chart for CrazyCanuck Rig #2A for some reason:

http://tinyurl.com/CrazyCanuck

Any ideas how to fix that minor glitch?

Thanks!

Chris
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:06:05 AM

I just finished getting CgminerMonitor running on my Raspberry Pi that's controlling 3 gridseeds and 5 GAWMiners furys.  Looks great, although there is a display problem with the chart for CrazyCanuck Rig #2A for some reason:

http://tinyurl.com/CrazyCanuck

Any ideas how to fix that minor glitch?

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, thanks for reporting that! I'll fix that as soon as remote management will be published.
chrison999

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

Chris, thanks for reporting that! I'll fix that as soon as remote management will be published.

K.  Thanks!  It's minor, but it'll be nice to have it fixed.

Regards,

Chris
chrison999

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

Btw, I gotta say it...

The support I've received for CgminerMonitor has been excellent so far!  I'm low-income so I can't afford much, but I'm sending a little bitcoin token of my appreciation.

Thanks, again!

Chris
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:13:57 PM

Btw, I gotta say it...

The support I've received for CgminerMonitor has been excellent so far!  I'm low-income so I can't afford much, but I'm sending a little bitcoin token of my appreciation.

Thanks, again!

Chris

Thank you very much Chris! Those are the first coins for this project Smiley It's really awesome that some appreciate your work!
chrison999

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:29:28 PM

You're welcome!  Grin  I can't wait for future releases with enhanced features!

Regards,

Chris
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:34:23 AM

Quick update: worker remote management is published! More info here: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted#workerRemoteManagement
chrison999

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:47:24 AM

Quick update: worker remote management is published! More info here: http://cgminermonitor.com/GetStarted#workerRemoteManagement

Several of my rigs are currently rented out on betarigs.com so I can't install and try this right now.  What commands are supported?

Thanks!

Chris
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

What commands are supported?
  • Add pool to worker
  • Remove pool from worker
  • Change worker pool
  • Read Cgminer Config
  • Write Cgminer Config
  • Restart Cgminer
  • Start Cgminer
  • Stop Cgminer
  • Reboot Worker
  • Shutdown Worker
chrison999

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:12:33 AM

What commands are supported?
  • Add pool to worker
  • Remove pool from worker
  • Change worker pool
  • Read Cgminer Config
  • Write Cgminer Config
  • Restart Cgminer
  • Start Cgminer
  • Stop Cgminer
  • Reboot Worker
  • Shutdown Worker

Yeah, just looked at the new screen on the site.  That's gonna be *SWEET* once I get it setup!

Chris
chrison999

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:57:17 PM

A couple of questions about setting up for remote control...

1.  How do you determine the value for   "CgminerProcessName" in the config file?  I've tried various combinations of ps and can't find a process name.

2.  Am I right in assuming that "CgminerStartCmd" is the full command line (including "screen -dmS" and any command line switches to run cgminer?

3.  "WorkerRebootCmd" and "WorkerShutdownCmd" look like they reboot/shutdown the computer so if you're controlling more than 1 rig on that computer it's going to reboot/shutdown everything.  Right?

Thanks for your help.  I've kinda-sort-maybe got it configured right but this will get me the rest of the way.

Regards,

Chris
cgminermonitor (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:42:37 AM

A couple of questions about setting up for remote control...
1.  How do you determine the value for   "CgminerProcessName" in the config file?  I've tried various combinations of ps and can't find a process name.
In windows this will probably be cgminer.exe/sgminer.exe/something.exe (you can use task manager to determine that).
Under linux, use
Code:
ps -A
or
Code:
sudo ps -A
You can filter that using grep. For example:
Code:
ps -A | grep miner
. The result should be something like: cgminer/sgminer/vertminer

2.  Am I right in assuming that "CgminerStartCmd" is the full command line (including "screen -dmS" and any command line switches to run cgminer?
Yes, the client only executes that, and checks 15 seconds afterwards if the process was started.

3.  "WorkerRebootCmd" and "WorkerShutdownCmd" look like they reboot/shutdown the computer so if you're controlling more than 1 rig on that computer it's going to reboot/shutdown everything.  Right?
The idea is that one CgminerMonitorClient is monitoring one rig/worker. Therefore sending that command to one worker will result in reboot/shutting down only this computer. Under http://cgminermonitor.com/WorkerRemoteControl/Manage you can choose to send command to one or more workers.

Thanks for your help.  I've kinda-sort-maybe got it configured right but this will get me the rest of the way.
No problem, do you have any idea how to improve the website or client instructions, to make it more unambiguous?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: