Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL starts taking pre-orders for 1TH Imperial Monarch Miners  (Read 5258 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:19:53 AM

I suggest without payment receipt and proof of an order number in an order queue I doubt that is a real person ordering. There are so many faux accounts on the forums at BFL I bet that fake accounts out number the real ones that are active. The customers they trap tend to have a 1 time horrible experience and learn from it. If you see people buying a 2nd or 3rd time they are being paid off more often than not. See BCP as an example. He was such a great customer he bought a 300 gh/s "on sale". He knew they wouldn't deliver or he'd have bet the farm the way he backs BFL.

Sad to say but anything on the BFL forums is pretty much a single voice and has little to do with what real customers want or expect in this market. Antminer if you want something now. Spondoolies if you want to wait a little more. One Strings from Ben are shipping now so those are few options. Not 14 months and still no 28nm chip... you can't reasonably believe that BFL is going to ship these things at all do you?
Hey, it's the renegger again!  How's that FRC treating ya? I see it's down to $.011 cents now, hows that $7000 bath feel?  So sad you crowed over your great investment (when you were supposed to buy $2800 of BTC but reneged and bought $160 of FRC), but now it's in the toilet.  Kinda like your WASP project... 4 months overdue and by the time you produce a working model the cost to build the board for outdated chips will exceede the possibility of ROI.  Puts you smack dab into BFL territory!  Since this will be your third failure, you're definitely in the mix!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:28:03 AM

Just leaving this here.....

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/1-th-bitcoin-miner.html

performance of plus or minus 20%

Get your 801Gh miners here!!

man so much for consumer protection rules in the USA I'd be better off taking plane ride to Europe
ordering stuff from asic miners ....have someone then forward it to the states..cause their consumer protection is better
overseas it seems...the only refunds in middle / late 2013 by BFL I heard about went to Europe due to their protections
they told the rest of us to lump it

USA it screw you sucker ....stay away from info commercials...

so the only thing that is constant is Josh is richer now by probably 3x then when i ordered my 'phantom' April GH hash from BFL

er that was April 2013 for anyone knew on here and wondering how that dates could be so far off in this thread...er they ain't

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:33:00 PM

They plan on using a single 120mm rad to dissipate 650W? hah

At wall consumption. But still that's a lot of heat to dissipate, even for a thick push/pull 120 mill rad. I still think its possible, noise will definitely be a factor.

similar discussion about the hashfast units. But its been shown that the corsair H80i can handle at least 250W of heat in the babyjet boards and supposedly will be able to handle up to 750W in the yolievo boards

AFAIK, the most heat you would see from a high-end overclocked CPU is 400-550W, so im pretty interested to se how such a small liquid cooling solution handles at >600W

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:59:46 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 09:10:33 AM by Bicknellski

Stand in solidarity with the hundreds of customers that got scammed like Martin Meissner who is still looking to recover $62,000 from BFL. Do not pre-order BFL products like this vaporware the Imperial Monarch or use their cloud mining operations.

Butterfly Labs lost a civil case by default in Kansas’ Johnson County Court in late November 2013. The plaintiff, a Californian named William Lolli, won a judgement of over $13,000 but told Ars that he had not yet collected the award.

These cases are still going on all the while BFL is spamming the trust system to gain more customers?

TAKE A STAND AGAINST BFL'S SPAM

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:27:18 PM

here is where it starts to get fun!!!

http://www.woodlaw.com/sites/default/files/casedocs/2014-04-04%20Complaint.pdf

Class action lawsuit underway by a law firm so tenacious that in my opinion there will be nothing left after this is over.

JOSH update your resume'

BCP needs a new job!!
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:29:53 PM

Hopefully the lawsuit works and BFL gets delayed all the way to jail Grin

joeventura (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:37:23 PM

Hopefully the lawsuit works and BFL gets delayed all the way to jail Grin

These are civil lawsuits, no one goes to jail.

Although if fraud is discovered a criminal action may not be far behind
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:33:04 PM

Class action lawsuit underway by a law firm so tenacious that in my opinion there will be nothing left after this is over.

JOSH update your resume'

BCP needs a new job!!

My favorite part is where Sonny gets a house and car, and who knows how many private loans to other employees  Cheesy
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

Although if fraud is discovered a criminal action may not be far behind

Jailhouse Bubba's gonna have new boytoy BFL byatchs to give good loving to.

Hey Josh, you might want to wear your new Big Boy pants when you go to jail. You know the orange kind.
turio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:39:32 PM

oh god these guys still aren't in jail?
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:42:25 PM

It's a good thing that the class action lawsuit has started

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:14:15 AM

Oh god this is so good sooooooo much win in there.  Things are just warming up in the legal arena when it comes to these companies.  These ignorant stupid fucks will likely get to see how the real world works.  Can't hide in Deadwood forever ASSHOLES, time for your comuppins!!

They want personal and business PC's for discovery.  The paper work looks good I think they will probably get what they are asking for.  Once they get inside it is good night BF Labs in my opinion.

One thing that stood out for me was this quote:
willfully using an exaggeration, falsehood, innuendo, or ambiguity as to a material fact, specifically regarding when shipment of mining equipment would occur and/or that mining equipment most likely would be shipped within two months or sooner;

Hey Inaba that silver tongue of yours is gonna get your buddy Sonny in some trouble HAHAHAHA, maybe you can use that silver tongue to lick the underside of the lawyers bag while they fuck Sonny in the legal asshole AGAIN. 

The ball is rolling now, time to sit back and enjoy things as Karma works its magic!
bcp19

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

JOSH update your resume'

BCP needs a new job!!
Why do I need a new job?  Are they moving to Iowa?

Bicknellski

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:03:49 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 02:50:35 AM by Bicknellski

Knock knock knock... you have been served.

New job as in no longer a paid shill here in https://bitcointa.lk/

Time to move along nothing to post here.

I think it is time some of us take a stand against shills. If you think BCP is supporting BFL in continuing to defraud people feel free to add that to his trust ratings as I have. Let people know that SHILLS are dangerous.

bcp19 Trust Rating

Reference

Code:
5 million dollar fraud claim against BFL and this member of the community supports BFL getting away with fraud. 

37. Defendant has utilized the funds from customer’s pre-payments for:

(a) the paid in full, unfinanced purchase of a residence in Leawood, Kansas for Mr. Sonny Vleisides;
(b) an automobile for Mr. Sonny Vleisides; and
(c) hundreds of thousands dollars in loans to shareholders of Defendant.

Endangers community with continued support of the BFL fraud. Leaves negative
feedback with lies and falsehoods. Do not trade or deal with this member of the
community he is not to be trusted.

Remember BCP has continuously shown his support for BFL and the following person:

Code:
At the time of the formation of Defendant through the present, Mr. Vleisides 
was serving a term of supervised release for a felony conviction for Mail Fraud,
in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1341, in the United States District Court for the
Central Case District of California

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:16:06 AM

I think it is time some of us take a stand against shills. If you think BCP is supporting BFL in continuing to defraud people feel free to add that to his trust ratings as I have. Let people know that SHILLS are dangerous.

bcp19 Trust Rating

Reference

Code:
5 million dollar fraud claim against BFL and this member of the community supports BFL getting away with fraud. 

(a) the paid in full, unfinanced purchase of a residence in Leawood, Kansas for Mr. Sonny Vleisides;

Remember BCP has continuously shown his support for BFL and the following person:

Code:
was serving a term of supervised release for a felony conviction for Mail Fraud,
Wait a second....isn't "Josh" a shareholder?
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:24:09 AM

bcp19 Trust Rating

Reference

Code:

Code:

Why do you think he hasn't been "FIRED"?

He is neck deep in this shit and a slap on the wrist, like his last time as defendant in a case, will be wishful thinking on his part.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:44:44 AM

bcp19 Trust Rating

Reference

Code:

Code:

He is neck deep in this shit and a slap on the wrist, like his last time as defendant in a case, will be wishful thinking on his part.
@ Bick

[speculation]

The next thing you'll probably tell me is that Josh is going to sue as a shareholder to protect himself from what he "discovered" was...some kind of ongoing fraud against his stake in the company?

Nah, you wouldn't ever say that, because you know it's not true.  Lips sealed

Edit: Oh, lol, next you'll probably also try to assure me that all of the upper management of BFL were also shareholders in the company? You know I wouldn't believe you even if you implied it. Cheesy Shocked
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:48:02 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 08:15:56 AM by Bicknellski

bcp19 Trust Rating

Reference

Code:

Code:

@ Bick

[speculation]

The next thing you'll probably tell me is that Josh is going to sue as a shareholder to protect himself from what he "discovered" was...some kind of ongoing fraud against his stake in the company?

Nah, you wouldn't ever say that, because you know it's not true.  Lips sealed

If he has half a brain then he'd be flipping now to stay ahead of the 25 million USD baggie of flaming dog feces that is BFL's pre-order haul. When that drops on someone they will never be able to stop drop and roll that stink off of them and the rest of their life will be a trail burnt dog shit leading right to your door wherever you go. Just like Mr. Vleisides felony conviction. I am guessing Josh will gamble on his lawyers being better so he can keep the 'loans' he got. He really does have a gambling problem besides the ethics issues in my humble opinion.

solitude

Activity: 674

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:57:56 AM

DO NOT ORDER from BFL.  This company will take your money and keep delaying your bitcoin miner until it's worthless.

How these cocksuckers aren't in jail is beyond me.  It just goes to show how corporate america is allowed to FUCK YOU and get away with it!

Supposedly there is currently a class action suit against BFL which will hopefully at the very least force them to shut down their website:

http://www.coindesk.com/butterfly-labs-faces-class-action-suit-pre-pay-orders/

Hardly anyone speaks English on this forum.
bcp19

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:54:03 AM

bcp19 Trust Rating

Bick, Bick, Bick... You are one sad piece of work... I am paid nothing to post here, so you are spreading lies as well as falling into the trap set for you and the other trolls.  What trap you ask?  The one to help prove the trust rating is too easily abused.  After hearing about the 'experiment' you and others jumped right on the band wagon and abused the trust rating system.  Your continual abuse of it shows that you don't care about the system working.  I find it funny that you are actually supporting the person you hate so much by abusing the trust system and thereby proving it is a failure.  I applaud you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: