Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 2055 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

when crypto's really take off and if maxcoin is still there, do you think people will really care about the failed launch of the coin? Hate Maxcoin all you want but one thing it has over the majority of the coins is a powerful voice to go with it, Max Keiser doesnt have to own up to anything, the success-failure of this coins depends on how much he wants to do with it for the long run, if I were him id be buying up coins left and right than market the shit out of the coin and make a fortune, id be surprised if he wasnt doing this to begin with, watch wolf of wall street all the rich care about is getting richer fuck the little people.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:35:08 AM

why not just kill it? a coin with such unfair origins needs to be disciplined, make an example of this and every coin that goes full instamine scam.

Can't someone loan me a botnet for a few days.... make it easy to use please... drop down menu for each coin ....and then a kill button or mine to max without killing button. I will save crypto single handed within a few weeks.

releasing MAX without a windows qt was disgusting.

I have some of them , but it's worth it to see that go down.

Then write to max on his twitter explaining how it is for his own good, he lost the crypto communities good will the day his team scammed everyone with that pile of shit.

MAX2 must be fair release or meet the same fate.

I don't think MAX really gives a shit about that coin anyway in terms of financials.... he would probably like to go back and relaunch if he could the backlash simply has not been worth it to him.

Do him a favour and give him a relaunch opportunity.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

than if you give him a relaunch, than the other people heavily invested in original maxcoin will cry foul no matter which way you look at it, way more damage done, say he got people to invest in this coin like he says he has done, do you think those people will want to reinvest in another coin when the original dies out not a chance in hell.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
griffitsj

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:10:05 AM

BCX, if you really do have the resources to attack and destroy MaxCoin, could you be persuaded to instead do the opposite and point some of that hashpower to a pool other than 1GH and help us fix the network problems MAX has been having? You would feel much better about yourself if you put your powers to good use rather than evil.
Nonsense.

The issue is with pools. If some are concerned with 1GH having so much of a network, then start offering more simple no-login pools, instead of the standard register/login MPOS.

RocketPool.co.uk is available and it is an anonymous pool just like 1GH and no login is required. Plus their fee is only 1%, and since this pool is run and operated by the developers of MaxCoin any revenues collected from fees will be going directly to people who are dedicated to the development of the MaxCoin ecosystem. So mining there not only generates you more revenue, it contributes to the development of the coin itself, increasing the value of your mining investment. Yet the market is choosing NOT to do this for some reason, and continue giving 1GH the power to 51% the coin. It is quite frustrating.

It's extremely unlikely 1GH would ever pull the trigger on a 51% however, because it is not in their interest to kill their cash-cow. It would be nice to see them at the very least contributing some of those revenues towards a development bounty program however, considering they have made out like bandits on MAX solely because the devs refrained from mining it themselves and provided 1GH with the fair platform they required in order to dominate the mining power. If the devs wanted to create a monopoly, they would have had their own pool up and running right from the start, but they chose not to do that and left it to the market to dictate the direction and fate of MAX. Perhaps this was the wrong decision, the jury is out on this one. If the situation does not resolve itself, it will severely dent my faith in the free market to come up with a distributed solution to problems like this, and it will also damage my perception of miners as self-interested individuals.

There is only two ways for the 1GH situation to be rectified.

1. 1GH themselves simply limit its hashing power. (Not happening)
2. Miners decide to leave 1GH  (Not happening)

No serious investor is going to invest in a situation where a single entity can control the whole network.

There is a third option. You could single handedly bring enough new hashpower online and mine at RocketPool.co.uk to dethrone 1GH from their position of dominance. Or at least you claim you could anyway.
Also, if 1GH went offline or their reputation was damaged in some way, it could precipitate a mass exodus from 1GH in favour of a developer owned an operated pool.

Bitcoin suffered these problems also in the early days, yet it still didn't stop people investing their time, energy and capital into the ecosystem.
The 1GH problem is a stable Nash equilibrium, and in of itself, doesn't pose a significant risk to the integrity of the blockchain.
If necessary, the devs could force a hard fork anyway. It would not kill max, just like the bitcoin hard fork had virtually no impact either.

I just don't understand why the miners on 1GH do not up and leave. A possible explanation is that those miners have an active interest in seeing MAX fail. This theory would explain a lot.
Ok, Rocketpool may be anonymous, no-login now, but it used to be MPOS, that much I remember. Perhaps even with forced 2FA.

Still, the fact of the matter is that 1GH deserves to have high hashrate and collect the fees. It is stable, very very convenient, with competent and skilled operators. What you're suggesting in that long post is pretty much punish a pool for doing something right, for being successful and competent.

However, to mine MAX, I suggest http://dwarfpool.com/max/. Also anonymous, no-login, low fee and failover.

Second that.  I've mined MAX a plenty at Dwarfpool and payout is as good as 1GH but with only 1% fee instead of 3% currently at 1GH.  Anyone mining with that fee long term is an idiot.
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:36:36 AM

what if max keiser wanted to keep the price low? we live in a world of greed, survival of the fittest, you said it yourself he could get this coin to $100 in a week if he wanted maybe he knows this? keep the coin low buy up coins than bam he could make a ton of money, people dont get rich by being mr nice guy, i dont know where maxcoin is going to go but to not at least own a few hundred of the coin would seem like a mistake, just my personal opinion.
Max Keiser is already a very wealthy man and from what i know he left trading because he could not stand how immoral his surrounding were.
Also following his twitter i'm pretty sure he expect and expected MAX to be worth a lot more.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:57:32 AM

what if max keiser wanted to keep the price low? we live in a world of greed, survival of the fittest, you said it yourself he could get this coin to $100 in a week if he wanted maybe he knows this? keep the coin low buy up coins than bam he could make a ton of money, people dont get rich by being mr nice guy, i dont know where maxcoin is going to go but to not at least own a few hundred of the coin would seem like a mistake, just my personal opinion.
Max Keiser is already a very wealthy man and from what i know he left trading because he could not stand how immoral his surrounding were.
Also following his twitter i'm pretty sure he expect and expected MAX to be worth a lot more.

Then let him say that..

As it stands he put a coin out that ripped off a lot of people that he mega hyped and then let die.
People bought into the propaganda hard.. only to be left abandoned penniless.

Making up excuses for him is kind of dumb.. Let him speak like he loved doing so much and so loudly before when he was making money off it.
Price went down and he went silent about it eh ? hmmmm ya he's innocent lol

@m_murfy i can sell you an autograph for 0.1 BTC just pm me and i will make arrangements.
I am always willing to make my fans happy Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:41:46 PM

Speaking in third person, now? Is it difficult to breath up there or what?

i just looked at your posts and stopped reading when i seen your supporting MAZA coin..

sorry but you don't have any footing to spout off about credibility.

First off, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to credibility. I was simply implying that he was on his high horse.

Secondly, just because I play swings on any given coin, doesn't mean I support what I'm swinging. There are MANY here who have made money off of shit coins. I'm just man enough to admit it.
m_murfy

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:30:01 PM

why not just kill it? a coin with such unfair origins needs to be disciplined, make an example of this and every coin that goes full instamine scam.

Can't someone loan me a botnet for a few days.... make it easy to use please... drop down menu for each coin ....and then a kill button or mine to max without killing button. I will save crypto single handed within a few weeks.

releasing MAX without a windows qt was disgusting.

I have some of them , but it's worth it to see that go down.

Then write to max on his twitter explaining how it is for his own good, he lost the crypto communities good will the day his team scammed everyone with that pile of shit.

MAX2 must be fair release or meet the same fate.

I don't think MAX really gives a shit about that coin anyway in terms of financials.... he would probably like to go back and relaunch if he could the backlash simply has not been worth it to him.

Do him a favour and give him a relaunch opportunity.

Please make sure that you loan this guy a bonnet with a QT gui so that he doesn't call you a disgusting scam artist for giving him something for nothing.
People like you are what is wrong with the financial system and why they have to have plunge protection teams so that n00bs don't go crying scam every time they make a bad investment.
You would't know what to do with true financial liberty even if it was handed to you on a plate.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:13:48 PM

Were you guys wondering why BitcoinExpress always backs up Max and trys to make him look better then he is? That's because BitcoinExpress is Max Keiser look at the thread I made a week ago proving this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548608.0 and now he makes this thread to clear Max Keisers (his) name.
Stealthcoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:57:23 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:13:32 PM by Stealthcoin

Were you guys wondering why BitcoinExpress always backs up Max and trys to make him look better then he is? That's because BitcoinExpress is Max Keiser look at the thread I made a week ago proving this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548608.0 and now he makes this thread to clear Max Keisers (his) name.

I doubt that BCX is Max Keiser but i think he may be connected to him through a deal to promote his coin. This would be a good intention of Max Keiser as his coin gets a beating in every thread and no one feels like to buy some coins now.
cryptopaths

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:30:14 PM

Please put down the cryptometh pipe!

I have been one of the most Anti Maxcoin proponents since the moment it launched.

But ok, you got me, I am indeed Max Keiser  Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Yes you were anti Maxcoin from the start because you were using that point to make it look like you were unbiased so when you stood up for Max (yourself) people would think your being legitimate.
m_murfy

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:04:31 PM

I have been one of the most Anti Maxcoin proponents since the moment it launched.

Hopefully in time I can convince you of the virtues of MaxCoin... Cheesy
PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

We've all witnessed coin launches where devs have fucked up releasing Windows Qt wallets that haven't been tested properly - but with all of the resources and hype behind Maxcoin, it seems a bit fishy why a working Windows client was not available on release. It's not that difficult to do, even for a serious miner.

But..... here we go again with the usual BCX "dick-shaking/look at me I'm an attention whore" rhetoric. For pity's sake, will you just get over yourself dude.

This thread serves no purpose other than to illustrate what a narcissistic prick you really are. In reality, it's all about you. Yes, Bitcoins, altcoins, mining, this forum. It's all about you dude. All about you.

PereguineBerty

Activity: 109
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:04:50 PM

This thread serves no purpose other than to illustrate what a narcissistic prick you really are. In reality, it's all about you. Yes, Bitcoins, altcoins, mining, this forum. It's all about you dude. All about you.

At least we are getting somewhere LOL

~BCX~

Sounds like an admission. You must be Satoshi?

Nah... that would be stupid. You're far more import than him.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: