Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 09:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑 Jackpotter.com 👑 | Community Powered Crypto Casino 🎁 | Sportbook ⚽  (Read 15747 times)
EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:55:23 PM
 #1141

Agbe, I urge you to do better next time. What we say about people's business is weighty. I have started reading what people are saying, and your replies from the bottom to the top, and I see that yours are not coherent at all, which means you are not sure, but why say anything?
Can you re-read this comment to understand if really it does make sense for users consumption? You are out of the line, you are not coherent with the discussion at all. I didn't come here to argue with anyone but to learn and to educate when learned. So if you have known, instead educate others.
Funny you! Cheesy You mean I was out of the line with what I followed closely and everyone saying the same thing as myself??? Well, I can only laugh it out because you replied "nothing," but there is no need for me to escalate what I wish should die down. We all make mistakes.

As for the education, I believe hammering that Jackpotter remains the pioneer of the bonus/perks P2P marketplace among all casinos is educative enough.

rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:19:28 PM
 #1142

Jackpotter Battles — A New PvP Feature Is Live

Jackpotter is launching one of its most unique features in Casinos: PvP Battles

How it works:
  • Create or join a Battle in your favorite games — slots, crash games, originals
  • Everyone plays the same game, same odds
  • Beat the clock — unused spins are lost
  • Winner takes the prize pool

Try it now 👉  Jackpotter Battles





Honestly jackpotter has been Bang on with their past 2 releases

Jp marketplace is a first in industry and slot battles is something very very few sites have. Both great things to have and enjoyable for players

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 04:37:57 PM
 #1143

Honestly jackpotter has been Bang on

Speaking of bang on. Any of you guys got this on your account?



Its 100 free spins worth $0.2 each on Gate of Olympus or Plinko. I chose Plinko, ended up getting $19.81 but I need to wager 15x to get those on my balance.

Pretty much expected the wager requirement but on a good note, they gave me 120 hours to complete it rather than their standard 48 hours

I just buy a few wooden boxes and guess what? I get the remaining letter

Can you report back and let me know how much you get from 1 set of letters? I figured that it could drop to around $1.5 per set of letters as of now because people can purchase the boxes



Is there a way to check recent transaction on marketplace? I cant seems to find it. It would be great to know which item actually sell out the most on marketplace
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2160
Merit: 296


SIG-A0C2DCE701


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:39:49 PM
 #1144

Honestly jackpotter has been Bang on

Speaking of bang on. Any of you guys got this on your account?



Its 100 free spins worth $0.2 each on Gate of Olympus or Plinko. I chose Plinko, ended up getting $19.81 but I need to wager 15x to get those on my balance.

Pretty much expected the wager requirement but on a good note, they gave me 120 hours to complete it rather than their standard 48 hours

I just buy a few wooden boxes and guess what? I get the remaining letter

Can you report back and let me know how much you get from 1 set of letters? I figured that it could drop to around $1.5 per set of letters as of now because people can purchase the boxes



Is there a way to check recent transaction on marketplace? I cant seems to find it. It would be great to know which item actually sell out the most on marketplace

I havent received that, did you get an email with that offer?

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 05:27:03 PM
 #1145

-snip

I havent received that, did you get an email with that offer?

Nope it just show up on the bonuses tab



This is probably the 2nd time a bonus like this show up in bonuses tab. I think I had similar free spin bonus showing up few days ago on this tab but the catch was that I need to deposit to claim it
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:19:50 PM
 #1146

My first bet in Jackpotter was successful today and all the bets entered and I wan the slip. I bet on Spain to win England and when England scored 2-1 in the first half, I was afraid that I had lost the bet but picked courage to wait and finally Spain win the match. Total number of games were 5 and you can see it in the image.


The win of the day in Jackpotter.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1558


Viva La Masia


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:06:26 AM
Merited by Agbe (1)
 #1147

Lolz. All good. I am out of sMerit. You deserve some drop 💧. I just have made my deposit in Jackpotter and wager and stake there. I am strongly believing that Spain will beat England but there is no guarantee on that match and other Africa qualifiers matches. Let see if I can have some good results.

All good all good, now we can be brothers like good people Wink Sent you something, enjoy, although with you first win at Jackpotter I guess you already have an amazing day Wink

About Spain, I can't believe it, was 100% going to put some bets on it and saved them actually for last night and totally forgot. Could have been really good odds if live when England were leading then again, could have been much worse if Kane didn't miss his penalty.

Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:20:13 PM
 #1148

All good all good, now we can be brothers like good people Wink Sent you something, enjoy, although with you first win at Jackpotter I guess you already have an amazing day Wink
For the deposit and staking. It was just like any other casinos only the withdrawal delayed more than stake. After the withdrawal in the night, it was this morning that I saw the funds. But the good news is that I received the coins. After the wins from the sport betting, I still used the money to play some slot games before hitting the withdrawal button. And it was fun because in the slot, I have to be alert and active to hit the Cashout button at any second if not, the losing was inevitable. I received your appreciation and in return I appreciate you too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1558


Viva La Masia


View Profile
Today at 12:56:08 PM
 #1149

All good all good, now we can be brothers like good people Wink Sent you something, enjoy, although with you first win at Jackpotter I guess you already have an amazing day Wink
For the deposit and staking. It was just like any other casinos only the withdrawal delayed more than stake. After the withdrawal in the night, it was this morning that I saw the funds. But the good news is that I received the coins. After the wins from the sport betting, I still used the money to play some slot games before hitting the withdrawal button. And it was fun because in the slot, I have to be alert and active to hit the Cashout button at any second if not, the losing was inevitable. I received your appreciation and in return I appreciate you too.

Yeah, I think JP uses manual withdraw. I don't withdraw often but IIRC 2 to 12 hours is the window here (I had one over 24 hours but support immediately cleared it when I messaged them, seems it was a system error that didn't process).

No problem for me honestly, I withdraw only when needed and usually casino wallets for me are a black hole, I deposit to win and usually try to double or triple it lol

Would love to see you in our pools some day bro Smiley

Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 01:45:38 PM
 #1150

Snipped
The most important thing is, the withdrawal was received. And yah, every gambler deposit to win but from that mindset, we should also know that loses can happen.

Yes I will. Let me put things in order, I wanted to join last month but I miscalculated something, as the result of that, I had to put it on hold. And once I am fully ready, I will contact igebotz and mv1986 to join. I will really like to join you guys and this has been on mind foe some times.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 947



View Profile
Today at 01:48:18 PM
 #1151

Damn man......

I just bought a freebet from the market and i spend it yesterday in a "easy" games, i made a multibet between Denmark to win and Germany to win...... guess what, yes Germany failed to win against Greece, just incredible and kill my bet.

Aside of it, i buy the freebet with a big discount in the market, but here comes my question. Why anyone is gonna buy a freebet in the market and after it sell it in the market? I dont fully understandt it.

I mean you cant seel the freebets or freespins that you receive from the boxes so the only one who can sell in the market are freebets purchased, but if im not wrong you are losing money by doing it.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
Today at 02:04:47 PM
 #1152

Oh really? It was $0.03 when I last checked. Profit!
I think you have misunderstood our discussions. We were talking about the price of the wooden box, each wooden box is worth $0.20 at Jackpotter marketplace. You are talking about the price of JPT token, right? The price of the JPT token is still around $0.038. So, no profit for you ($JPT holder) yet Wink.
JackpotterCasino (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 259
Merit: 217


View Profile WWW
Today at 05:14:45 PM
 #1153

Bet on the NHL and Get 10% Extra Profit with Combo Boost!

Hockey season is ready at Jackpotter. Bet on the NHL, build your combo, and get a 10% boost on your winnings.

How it works:
  • Build a combo bet on eligible NHL matches
  • Put 2 or more selections into a multi bet/combo bet
  • Get a 10% boost applied to your combo winnings in Sports
  • Minimum bet: $10

Eligible Event: NHL Matches

Learn More 👉 NHL


J a c k p o t t e r    👑    New Era of Casino Rewards     │   𝕏   │   Telegram 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
♦      Slots      ♦      Table Games      ♦      Live Casino      ♦      Sportsbook      ♦
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1564



View Profile WWW
Today at 06:15:22 PM
 #1154

Aside of it, i buy the freebet with a big discount in the market,

How big were the discount? I found one $50 free bet for $45.6~



but here comes my question. Why anyone is gonna buy a freebet in the market and after it sell it in the market? I dont fully understandt it.

I mean you cant seel the freebets or freespins that you receive from the boxes so the only one who can sell in the market are freebets purchased, but if im not wrong you are losing money by doing it.

Two reasons I could think of

The player bought a bunch of it then used some of it. Probably lose most of it then decided to just sell it to get around the same amount he bought it for then call it a day ( or probably won most of it then decided to just sell the leftovers free bet to maximize profit gain )

The other reason is probably he got it cheaper than the price he sell it for.



I've been getting offers like this lately on my bonuses tab



Its a decent offer, $10 free bet for $24 deposit
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1668


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:56:35 PM
 #1155

I think you have misunderstood our discussions. We were talking about the price of the wooden box, each wooden box is worth $0.20 at Jackpotter marketplace. You are talking about the price of JPT token, right? The price of the JPT token is still around $0.038. So, no profit for you ($JPT holder) yet Wink.
I dont think I would expect to have profit from holding any tokens, but there should be some benefits like we have with big exchange tokens.
They can be used for saving on fees for swapping coins or maybe for locking and staking coins.

Its a decent offer, $10 free bet for $24 deposit
It sounds good, but dont forget to check if there are any additional terms for this.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!