Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 12:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑 Jackpotter.com 👑 | Community Powered Crypto Casino 🎁 | Sportbook ⚽  (Read 16093 times)
EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1554
Merit: 959



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 11:34:13 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 11:45:52 PM by EarnOnVictor
 #1161

I think you are wrong, and being able to sell your bonuses/perks is the major reason for the initiative.
Dar's statement is correct
-snip-
Yeah, I could see it's correct, judging by the image from the FAQ you attached below. I think my whole idea about the initiative is more than it actually is. More reason his question is justified. Perhaps, Jackpotter could reconsider later.

Yes, and here comes my question again, why im gonna buy something and sell it for less? Or is gonna be just for especulation around the value of the JPT token? i dont know how much it could work, since most of the people is not gonna hold it and is gonna try to make fast transactions.
Good question! Right now, the main benefit is the JPT token burn, which reduces supply and mostly benefits the ecosystem, but not the individual trader. That is why they should reconsider this design and let players list bonuses/perks from elsewhere. For me, this will naturally support the idea.

Cryptmuster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1761



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:25:04 AM
 #1162


Good question! Right now, the main benefit is the JPT token burn, which reduces supply and mostly benefits the ecosystem, but not the individual trader. That is why they should reconsider this design and let players list bonuses/perks from elsewhere. For me, this will naturally support the idea.

There are many examples where token burning fails to support the price, or at best only temporarily slows a decline. Without a strong community that believes in the project and is willing to hold, burning tokens cannot sustain the price. Occasionally massive burns occur, but these usually result in a temporary pump followed by a pullback.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564


Viva La Masia


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 11:17:52 AM
 #1163

@darxiaomi awesome find on the FBs, 15% is a high value discount, considering JP rules on FB actually its a really good deal. I can only find one right now though of $10 value but it costs 9.80.

Awesome, @slaman29 you are much better than me at recruiting people,,, I am always getting recruited but when I try to convince I have a low percentage so looks like you smashed it with @Agbe  Grin

Not yet, not yet, people always say they will join and don't but I'm actually returning the favor from long ago in a way as @buwaytress is practically the one forced me to join the main original pools, and then @notblox1 and @dar are quite good for getting me to join the newer pools and now I must continue the cycle of misery lol

darxiaomi
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1665



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:32:29 PM
Merited by notblox1 (1)
 #1164

@darxiaomi awesome find on the FBs, 15% is a high value discount, considering JP rules on FB actually its a really good deal. I can only find one right now though of $10 value but it costs 9.80.

Awesome, @slaman29 you are much better than me at recruiting people,,, I am always getting recruited but when I try to convince I have a low percentage so looks like you smashed it with @Agbe  Grin

Not yet, not yet, people always say they will join and don't but I'm actually returning the favor from long ago in a way as @buwaytress is practically the one forced me to join the main original pools, and then @notblox1 and @dar are quite good for getting me to join the newer pools and now I must continue the cycle of misery lol

hahaha yes it was a super sweet deal the bitter taste comes when i ended up losing my multibet thanks to a nonsense result of Germany against Greece but overall the experience and the discount was magnificent.

I dont check it today, is not anymore that $50 freebet in the market? Seems like anyone bought it, it was one of us?.

You can made and buy one from yourself like you said but is not that big the discount you get.



So today no games for nation league? is gonna be a boring day without them, just doing research for tomorow.



NanLomarig
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 44
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:36:00 PM
 #1165


Good question! Right now, the main benefit is the JPT token burn, which reduces supply and mostly benefits the ecosystem, but not the individual trader. That is why they should reconsider this design and let players list bonuses/perks from elsewhere. For me, this will naturally support the idea.

There are many examples where token burning fails to support the price, or at best only temporarily slows a decline. Without a strong community that believes in the project and is willing to hold, burning tokens cannot sustain the price. Occasionally massive burns occur, but these usually result in a temporary pump followed by a pullback.

Fair point, burns usually only help when there's real demand for the token to begin with. From what people are saying here, the bonus marketplace doesn't really give buyers a reason to hold anything long term.
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:13:34 PM
 #1166

hahaha yes it was a super sweet deal the bitter taste comes when i ended up losing my multibet thanks to a nonsense result of Germany against Greece but overall the experience and the discount was magnificent.
I waved or skipped the match after careful observation of the two teams. Analysis was complicating for me so I left the match and chose another matches.
So today no games for nation league? is gonna be a boring day without them, just doing research for tomorow.
There are some regional matches today to have fun. AFCON Qualifiers matches are there. Today: Eritrea vs South Africa this shall be a sure bet for South Africa. And tomorrow Panama vs New Zealand. You can use double chance on this match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564


Viva La Masia


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:14:05 AM
 #1167

hahaha yes it was a super sweet deal the bitter taste comes when i ended up losing my multibet thanks to a nonsense result of Germany against Greece but overall the experience and the discount was magnificent.

I dont check it today, is not anymore that $50 freebet in the market? Seems like anyone bought it, it was one of us?.

You can made and buy one from yourself like you said but is not that big the discount you get.

Nope nothing left, I'm checking again and still empty, I guess only people who don't know or don't like sports will put it up for sale. I have some JPT anyway but way too low balance so maybe this is what it'll eventually be used for. Earning JPT from wager and using them on marketplace when there's enough.

Anybody want to put up freebets for sale, PM me first Tongue I'm willing to buy at 10% discount Wink

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1060


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 12:01:53 PM
 #1168

Nothing to do these days except collect wagers and mystery boxes,,, actually it seems quite generous to get 2 boxes every day, do you know if you get it when you do not log in or do you only activate those when logged in does anybody know the rules? Also for my case, funny that when I was not checking emails I was getting offers and now that I am checking emails it is quiet  Grin


You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
JackpotterCasino (OP)
Copper Member
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 260
Merit: 217


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 01:32:50 PM
 #1169

Jackpotter Sports Deposit Bonus

For a limited time, deposit and get extra bonuses on Sports!

Deposit with promo code and get 20 USDT on Sports.

Promo Code: DIH8VXCF1G

Min Deposit: $10

Don't miss out — deposit and claim your bonus now.

Learn More 👉 Jackpotter Sports Deposit Bonus


J a c k p o t t e r    👑    New Era of Casino Rewards     │   𝕏   │   Telegram 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
♦      Slots      ♦      Table Games      ♦      Live Casino      ♦      Sportsbook      ♦
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 950



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 01:55:38 PM
 #1170


Nope nothing left, I'm checking again and still empty, I guess only people who don't know or don't like sports will put it up for sale. I have some JPT anyway but way too low balance so maybe this is what it'll eventually be used for. Earning JPT from wager and using them on marketplace when there's enough.

Anybody want to put up freebets for sale, PM me first Tongue I'm willing to buy at 10% discount Wink

Check again i just check it and again that guy named luckyballer is selling a $50 freebet for like 46$, is not a big cut but still a discount.

If you dont buy it maybe im gonna buy it, im still in doubt since i still need to decide if im gonna keep betting on those nation league games.

Im having a twisted luck in this last games, im always missing the win of some multibets thanks to one failed selection.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
tbct_mt2
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1083


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:00:03 PM
 #1171

Check again i just check it and again that guy named luckyballer is selling a $50 freebet for like 46$, is not a big cut but still a discount.

If you dont buy it maybe im gonna buy it, im still in doubt since i still need to decide if im gonna keep betting on those nation league games.

Im having a twisted luck in this last games, im always missing the win of some multibets thanks to one failed selection.
It's not too big discount but still is a discount and if I am right, Jackpotter only launched their bonus market weeks ago. This market is helpful for people who received freebets but don't have need of using such and they now can sell freebets for money.

The freebet and bonus market is helpful not only for users, who need money exchange with who need freebets, but also for JackPotter because it will help to speed up cycle of freebet use in JackPotter user community. Rather than leaving freebets untouched, now they can be sold to gamblers who want to bet more actively, and it will help to increase traffics, revenue for JackPotter, while it will be possibly marketing for the casino brand too.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄       
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7359



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:08:57 PM
 #1172

do you know if you get it when you do not log in or do you only activate those when logged in does anybody know the rules?
I just checked my notifications and noticed that I didn't receive the mystery boxes every day, which means that they give users those boxes only if they log in to their accounts.

I also think that there's another requirement besides logging in to the account, because I haven't received any mystery boxes over the past 20 days even though I logged in to my account a few times. I'm not sure, but they probably stop giving those boxes after a certain number of days if the user doesn't make any deposits or doesn't place any bets.

panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1443



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 02:41:55 PM
 #1173

do you know if you get it when you do not log in or do you only activate those when logged in does anybody know the rules?
I just checked my notifications and noticed that I didn't receive the mystery boxes every day, which means that they give users those boxes only if they log in to their accounts.

I also think that there's another requirement besides logging in to the account, because I haven't received any mystery boxes over the past 20 days even though I logged in to my account a few times. I'm not sure, but they probably stop giving those boxes after a certain number of days if the user doesn't make any deposits or doesn't place any bets.

I think so, I logged in to my account in the past few days but no mystery box is given into my account so high possibility that daily login is no longer giving mystery boxes out.
Based on what I can see in the notifications tab, the last time I received mystery box was on September 2nd, no other mystery boxes after that while also I played (not much as I played with my remaining balance only) last week but I did not receive any mystery boxes as well.
If it is true that there is a change in how to earn mystery boxes, Jackpotter need to update the information under the mystery boxes page.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 842


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 02:51:51 PM
 #1174

Check again i just check it and again that guy named luckyballer is selling a $50 freebet for like 46$, is not a big cut but still a discount.

If you dont buy it maybe im gonna buy it, im still in doubt since i still need to decide if im gonna keep betting on those nation league games.

Im having a twisted luck in this last games, im always missing the win of some multibets thanks to one failed selection.
I think the National league is somehow, fun and one can bet to easily make profit especially, betting on the strongest team but Germany has been so annoying lately. If Spain and France is playing against a weaker opponent, they will likely win the game. Though, it's not certain but I believe that it's sure for Spain win their matches. You can buy the bonus if you're cool with the discount price, it's a good price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1674


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:06:39 PM
 #1175

So today no games for nation league? is gonna be a boring day without them, just doing research for tomorow.
Give me a break with this nations league matches please  Tongue
This is one of the worst start of the seasons since I can remember, we just started Champions League and big league, and than we hit big break with this nations boring stuff.

Anybody want to put up freebets for sale, PM me first Tongue I'm willing to buy at 10% discount Wink
Are you joking or being serious sir slaman?  Grin

Check again i just check it and again that guy named luckyballer is selling a $50 freebet for like 46$, is not a big cut but still a discount.
Not bad, but not good enough to make me buy it.
I am always up for a god bargain deal, and I am sure I can use freebet, if they have reasonable conditions.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1566



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 07:47:30 PM
 #1176

Not bad, but not good enough to make me buy it.
I am always up for a god bargain deal, and I am sure I can use freebet, if they have reasonable conditions.

How about free bet stake included onto your winning? and its only minimum of 1.2x odds

I was testing the free bets that is being sold on the marketplace though to check wether the winning amounts will be reducted with the stake but turns out its not



12.747x and potential win of exactly that on free bets but too bad Im going to lose this one, I dont see Netherlands winning after losing by 2 goals on half time

Based on what I can see in the notifications tab, the last time I received mystery box was on September 2nd, no other mystery boxes after that while also I played (not much as I played with my remaining balance only) last week but I did not receive any mystery boxes as well.

When was the last time you made a deposit? probably something to do with deposit though because you cant open the boxes without having atleast $10 deposit for the last 30 days so I figure this could be the same requirements on getting the daily boxes as well
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564


Viva La Masia


View Profile
Today at 09:08:36 AM
 #1177

Check again i just check it and again that guy named luckyballer is selling a $50 freebet for like 46$, is not a big cut but still a discount.

If you dont buy it maybe im gonna buy it, im still in doubt since i still need to decide if im gonna keep betting on those nation league games.

Im having a twisted luck in this last games, im always missing the win of some multibets thanks to one failed selection.

I see it, guy is an Elite rank player just turned so my guess is he won this freebet from his rank up prize. Go ahead and take it, I'm not going lower than 10% discount Tongue It's 8% price but I'm sticking to my bottom Tongue

Anybody want to put up freebets for sale, PM me first Tongue I'm willing to buy at 10% discount Wink
Are you joking or being serious sir slaman?  Grin

Serious! For trusted members like you I can send money first, and just place the bet for me, no need to sell it to me Tongue If you lose, we're done if you win, send me back winnings Smiley

But of course you can just arrange it on marketplace, I'll buy it from there too. 10% minimum discount, if you're not mafia you can offer more Wink

EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1554
Merit: 959



View Profile
Today at 09:11:27 AM
 #1178


Good question! Right now, the main benefit is the JPT token burn, which reduces supply and mostly benefits the ecosystem, but not the individual trader. That is why they should reconsider this design and let players list bonuses/perks from elsewhere. For me, this will naturally support the idea.
There are many examples where token burning fails to support the price, or at best only temporarily slows a decline. Without a strong community that believes in the project and is willing to hold, burning tokens cannot sustain the price. Occasionally massive burns occur, but these usually result in a temporary pump followed by a pullback.
I believe Jackpotter is weighing their options for strengthening the $JPT, and they've started on the right footing. All that remains is the economics around it, of which the burning is part of it regardless of how burning behaved elsewhere, tokens vary, though you are valid. The marketplace initiative is also a good one to attract the community you mentioned, if done smartly and carefully. This could ultimately attract utility, which is one of the best drivers of crypto assets.

hahaha yes it was a super sweet deal the bitter taste comes when i ended up losing my multibet thanks to a nonsense result of Germany against Greece.
Germany is a team to avoid altogether for now; they deserve no betting respect. They've been upsetting tickets right from the time of the world cup.

hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7359



View Profile
Today at 11:55:21 AM
 #1179

When was the last time you made a deposit? probably something to do with deposit though because you cant open the boxes without having atleast $10 deposit for the last 30 days so I figure this could be the same requirements on getting the daily boxes as well
Yes, it probably has something to do with deposits.
As I said in my previous post, I also stopped receiving mystery boxes. I made my last deposit on July 5, and recevied my last mystery box on September 2.

Maybe they stop giving mystery boxes 90 days after the latest deposit. This is just a guess and could be wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!