Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 06:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑 Jackpotter.com 👑 | Community Powered Crypto Casino 🎁 | Sportbook ⚽  (Read 16179 times)
arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1566



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:45:58 PM
 #1181

I see it, guy is an Elite rank player just turned so my guess is he won this freebet from his rank up prize.

Nope as it has been pointed out, only things purchased from marketplace could be listed there so he bought it from the house on 2% discount then listed it there for 8% discount. Pretty weird if you ask me

-snip
Yes, it probably has something to do with deposits. -snip
-snip
but somehow it have some logic, since for sure they dont want to have people collecting it like crazy and after a few months entering a single deposit and withdrawing without playing at all and taking home all the rewards.

This actually makes sense.



This was on 1st September and before that I cleared out my boxes on 18th May so thats just like 3 months for $30+. It just make sense now that they probably stop gifting those boxes if people stop depositing regularly onto the site.

Imagine collecting only daily boxes and deposit $10 every 3 months to get $30+, JP would lose money on this

I cant really remember but I think they give other boxes as well aside from just daily login. I used to get alot more than just the daily 2 boxes
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2166
Merit: 296



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:40:24 PM
 #1182

Jackpotter Sports Deposit Bonus

For a limited time, deposit and get extra bonuses on Sports!

Deposit with promo code and get 20 USDT on Sports.

Promo Code: DIH8VXCF1G

Min Deposit: $10

Don't miss out — deposit and claim your bonus now.

Learn More 👉 Jackpotter Sports Deposit Bonus



You have been coming up with innovative and very nice stuff for players,

However JP is severely lacking in the withdrawals department. They usually take 3-4 hours and even more then 6 hours. Currently my small withdraw of 25$ is pending for 7+ hours now.
I dont think there is any other legit site right now which takes this long for normal amount withdraws. My account is well established now as well as fully kyced, so there is no reason for it to be taking this long. I spoke to few other people as well and they are also facing same issues.

Sometimes they are done in few minutes, but thats not the case most of the times. If this thing is improved i really think many players will play more as myself I hesitate to deposit here knowing it can take half a day to take money out incase i win

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1674


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 09:56:47 PM
 #1183

How about free bet stake included onto your winning? and its only minimum of 1.2x odds
It sounds great to me.
And I would like it more if that was a winning bet  Grin

Serious! For trusted members like you I can send money first, and just place the bet for me, no need to sell it to me Tongue If you lose, we're done if you win, send me back winnings Smiley

But of course you can just arrange it on marketplace, I'll buy it from there too. 10% minimum discount, if you're not mafia you can offer more Wink
I will seriously think about it.
Can you please tell me what is expiration date for you freebet?

Yes is strange because the only i know is they didnt let you open the boxes if you dont have a deposit in the last 10 days or something like that if im not rememering it bad. Maybe it was more days, but i dont know about you stop receiving boxes, but somehow it have some logic, since for sure they dont want to have people collecting it like crazy and after a few months entering a single deposit and withdrawing without playing at all and taking home all the rewards.
Some players would surely try to abuse boxes like this, so I can understand Jackpotter made some limitations.

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1060


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
Today at 11:56:54 AM
 #1184

do you know if you get it when you do not log in or do you only activate those when logged in does anybody know the rules?
= I'm not sure, but they probably stop giving those boxes after a certain number of days if the user doesn't make any deposits or doesn't place any bets.

I think so, I logged in to my account in the past few days but no mystery box is given into my account so high possibility that daily login is no longer giving mystery boxes out. =

I am still receiving 2 every day but I did not check these notifications until I saw your posts, it does seem it is daily,,, I cannot really remember the days I did not deposit either but will try to keep notice from now on.

In fact I will not log in today and see tomorrow if I get it, thanks for the feedback guys!

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!