As-Soon-As
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 994
Merit: 331
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 12:51:52 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Sr member Casino ID: bee561b9-e464-43de-a417-421a3abb0e54 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 01:08:17 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Legendary Casino ID: aa2865e5-cd2b-45d1-8001-fce64f7b9883 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
I can take Sr member slot if the legendary slot is taken. Thanks
|
|
|
|
Russlenat
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1090
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 02:31:52 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Legendary Casino ID: 7a239193-1237-4188-ab1d-5546db842ca2 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
MuffinMaster
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 03:48:20 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Sr. Member Casino ID: fe3e2c66-c346-4b05-80e5-7ec0c8590c72 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
obuoma
Full Member
 

Activity: 476
Merit: 155
SIG-47671E2CD7
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 04:10:37 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Full-Member Casino ID: 6bd9346d-bf31-4285-9b50-e93fd94fa5d8 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
|
|
samadam007
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 07:19:55 AM |
|
Forum Rank: FULL MEMBER Casino ID: d5c7e769-cacc-40cd-a925-9ec3169cf124 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
2Pizza410000BTC
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1120
Merit: 392
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 08:10:27 AM |
|
Forum Rank: Sr. Member Casino ID: 48a98339-dd95-49a8-8dc3-0bacfad02148 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 20, 2026, 12:29:32 PM |
|
Forum Rank: Legendary Casino ID: I will add it later. I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
Forum Rank: Sr member Casino ID: bee561b9-e464-43de-a417-421a3abb0e54 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
Forum Rank: full Member Casino ID: 8f8a2ca2-4c0d-41ad-9471-a52e97fa11f5 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
Welcome aboard. You are starting immediately. Please update bio information and let me know the total number of posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
terrific
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 11:46:41 PM |
|
Hi guys, just asking if you have received the last week's payment? or when do you usually expect it to come? I haven't received mine so I am curious. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
lodocus
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 532
Merit: 410
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:22:14 PM |
|
Hi guys, just asking if you have received the last week's payment? or when do you usually expect it to come? I haven't received mine so I am curious. Thanks.
No. Everyone receives their payment at the same time, and sometimes it can take 1–2 days longer than usual. Payments were usually made on tuesdays or wednesdays, but I don’t know why there’s been a delay this time. The payment will definitely be made.
|
|
|
|
Obulis
Full Member
 

Activity: 868
Merit: 201
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 04:07:40 PM |
|
Casino ID: 183825d0-f4e1-4a71-88ee-e2da748c37bf
|
|
|
|
|
terrific
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 04:39:35 PM |
|
Hi guys, just asking if you have received the last week's payment? or when do you usually expect it to come? I haven't received mine so I am curious. Thanks.
No. Everyone receives their payment at the same time, and sometimes it can take 1–2 days longer than usual. Payments were usually made on tuesdays or wednesdays, but I don’t know why there’s been a delay this time. The payment will definitely be made. It has come, and I've received mine. So check yours too. Thanks y'all!
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:46:40 PM |
|
We had a great week. Data has been sent to the management. You will get paid soon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
Obulis
Full Member
 

Activity: 868
Merit: 201
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 06:51:11 AM |
|
Greetings bitz members. Up till now I haven't received my last week payment. I am honestly skeptical about this.. I guess it has taken too long.
|
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 06:56:41 AM |
|
Greetings bitz members. Up till now I haven't received my last week payment. I am honestly skeptical about this.. I guess it has taken too long.
When I was in my first week, that was also my problem, I thought I was not paid because when you open the site you will see your USDT balance, but this campaign is paid in BTC, so I suggest you head over to the BTC balance, just explore it. Hopefully you will see the surprise.
|
|
|
|
Obulis
Full Member
 

Activity: 868
Merit: 201
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 09:56:02 AM |
|
Greetings bitz members. Up till now I haven't received my last week payment. I am honestly skeptical about this.. I guess it has taken too long.
When I was in my first week, that was also my problem, I thought I was not paid because when you open the site you will see your USDT balance, but this campaign is paid in BTC, so I suggest you head over to the BTC balance, just explore it. Hopefully you will see the surprise. Wow, here is exactly the same experience, I did as you suggested by logging in and changing my balance from USDT to BTC and behold my pay was there waiting for me. Thanks @stadus for your guidance and support. Thanks Bitz, the manager AB de Royce777 and the entire Bitz members.
|
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:07:14 AM |
|
Thanks @stadus for your guidance and support.
no worries, we are family here. 
|
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 07:13:45 PM |
|
Week#40 payment information has sent to the management. You will get paid soon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 5108
Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:10:25 PM |
|
We have one open slot. Please apply.
|
|
|
|
|
|
██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777 Mixers , Exchanges , casinos and whatnot! ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | │ | ████████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████████ | ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN MANAGER VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️ ██ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ██████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄███████████████ ▄████████████████ ▄█████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████ ▀█████████████████ ▀████████████████ ▀███████████████ ▀█████████████ ██████████████████ |
|
|
|
Russlenat
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1090
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:12:50 PM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 01:27:50 PM by Russlenat |
|
Forum Rank: Legendary Casino ID: 7a239193-1237-4188-ab1d-5546db842ca2 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
Willing to take any rank available
|
|
|
|
|