Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 03:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Bitz.io - Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino to Play Signature Campaign  (Read 14556 times)
Crakryptvest
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 294
Merit: 180



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:27:05 PM
 #461

Forum Rank: Full Member
Casino ID: cfb4feb4-dd7d-4c1d-8677-65dee551fe53
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Re-applying

Jaweria parveen
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 276


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:29:39 PM
 #462

Forum Rank: Senior member
Casino Id: 718fe950-00c4-48e4-aa59-be8cb90c631e
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Willing to take rank available

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Nothingtodo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1106
Merit: 326


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:30:27 PM
 #463

Forum Rank: Sr Member
 Casino ID: 2797a4ab-8c03-46c8-aaae-91f2a98e17b1
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Reapply

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Y3shot
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1428
Merit: 360


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:30:50 PM
 #464

Forum Rank: Senior member
 Casino ID: b27ab486-9f65-47fe-b3a1-ce11c11aa352
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
B-BossMan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 288



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:33:40 PM
 #465

Forum Rank: Sr Member
 Casino ID: 136a83c7-afb4-4e78-85b0-a0c3acc0e67a
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
Fiatless
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1059

A fiatless world is possible.


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 01:58:06 PM
 #466

Forum Rank: Legendary
 Casino ID: 2a216040-ef9b-48b5-80a9-1a65748bc03b
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 02:18:17 PM
 #467

Forum Rank: Legendary
Casino ID: a7590d77-4d59-4f4a-94f6-91002b1a21a7
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Silverstonez
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 184


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:36:01 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 02:55:53 PM by Silverstonez
 #468

Forum Rank: Full Member
Casino ID: da4d3de5-6d7f-420c-a457-f8df6089f892
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Bryan jessy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 113


Instant Crypto Withdrawals


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:58:09 PM
 #469

Forum Rank: Full Member
 Casino ID: 52b3edaf-530e-4858-a6e3-2055d916e457
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Finebone
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 374


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 04:17:17 PM
 #470

Forum Rank: snr member
 Casino ID: 5eeaa046-db07-4192-abd8-120da0398582
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Ojima-ojo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 624


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 04:41:49 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 05:11:13 PM by Ojima-ojo
 #471

Forum Rank: Hero members
 Casino ID: 9eed5df4-8494-432b-8417-9a167b994d46
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
Zackz5000
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 672


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:14:57 PM
 #472

Forum Rank: Hero Member
 Casino ID: 12891e05-6496-40ce-99e4-e5b769a0fe01
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Shinpako09
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1029


LFG


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 08:41:22 PM
 #473

Forum Rank: Legendary
 Casino ID: ad611978-1d5a-4222-ad16-b8d3d5b01a65
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Xackie
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 261
Merit: 102


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:42:37 PM
 #474

Forum Rank: Full  Member
 Casino ID: 151611bd-38a5-45f9-9a3a-510d2de52ce5
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Chibit01
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 177

Privacy is not luxury, it's a right 👌


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 10:25:44 PM
 #475

Forum Rank: Full-Member
Casino ID: c7b8c269-3013-41bc-9b26-0872b3501942
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES
leonair
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 517



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 10:35:04 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 10:46:13 PM by leonair
 #476

Forum Rank: Hero Member
 Casino ID: 261a21e3-64df-47d2-8782-4d660f6c2dee
 I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: YES

Applying for Full Member payroll

 
  WeLive  CRYPTO  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 
  Check NOW!  
Cleanshit
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 111


💙God is spirit💙


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:25:13 PM
 #477

Forum Rank: full Member
Casino ID: 34c4cd56-1c0a-4a7e-9978-928503af0ebb
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: yes

Re applying sir….

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
Ziskinberg
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 867


View Profile
Today at 01:59:19 AM
 #478

Forum Rank: hero
Casino ID: will create when accepted
I read the ANN topic and used Bitz products: yes

Applying for any rank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!