Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 01:19:55 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Answer the question above with a question.  (Read 602971 times)
mrmousebtc

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:36:25 PM

Did the lost Dutchman get lost  he has been missing a while don't you know?
I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?
Why do you care about him?
Does anyone else feel that many users who were very active six months ago have gone missing since then?
Did you know that accounts can be sold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raek

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:57:48 PM

I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?
Does anyone else feel that many users who were very active six months ago have gone missing since then?
Why would someone buy an account then not use it?
perixxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:40:05 PM

Maybe he wants to resell it?

LetsTalkBitcoin.com/?ref=1139ab66 --->0,05btc/week
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:58:47 PM

Or maybe he wants to scoop out its insides and sew shut its openings and smoke it out and stuff it with straw and hang it over the door of his hut to ward off evil spirits?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 882

I Love the wew!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:40:43 PM

Or maybe he wants to scoop out its insides and sew shut its openings and smoke it out and stuff it with straw and hang it over the door of his hut to ward off evil spirits?

Did you purposely forget to include ", you think" at the end of your question?

Hashing24 or: How I Quit Worrying and Learnt to Love the wew (pronounced: woo; rhymes with dew)
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:34:48 PM

Would that be sufficient, or should I have started the question with "Is it possible that" instead of "Or maybe"?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 882

I Love the wew!

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:40:02 AM

Would that be sufficient, or should I have started the question with "Is it possible that" instead of "Or maybe"?

Why limit yourself to only two choices?

Hashing24 or: How I Quit Worrying and Learnt to Love the wew (pronounced: woo; rhymes with dew)
ravenno

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:12:19 PM

Why do you ask and how many choice do you want ?
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:45:10 PM

Did the lost Dutchman get lost  he has been missing a while don't you know?
I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?
Could he be thinking of questions like 'Well, dunno, ahem, does he want to, you know, scoop out its insides, you know, and kinda sew shut its, its, its openings, you know, and sorta like stuff it with straw, man, and hang it over the door of his thing, I mean his hut, to, say, ward off evil spirits or something, you think?'?

Bitcoinexp

Activity: 532

Funny how one crying looks like one laughing.

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:35:35 AM

I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?
Could he be thinking of questions like 'Well, dunno, ahem, does he want to, you know, scoop out its insides, you know, and kinda sew shut its, its, its openings, you know, and sorta like stuff it with straw, man, and hang it over the door of his thing, I mean his hut, to, say, ward off evil spirits or something, you think?'?

Wow, does anyone else think that is a long question?
boumalo

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:13:41 PM

Isn't it???

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:59:33 PM

I do not think it is an overly long question.
Why is it few people actually answer them before asking their question?

Isn't it???

guidexy

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:03:49 PM

I do not think it is an overly long question.
Why is it few people actually answer them before asking their question?

Isn't it???
Haven't you seen longer questions?

LetsTalkBitcoin.com/?ref=0b3602a5 --->0,05btc/week
NeedsMoreBTC

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:33:52 PM

Have you ever seen a longer question than this, considering you are asking already that if you haven't seen any other longer questions to the former poster, as this is one of the longest questions i have ever seen or asked myself while hopefully hopping to adquire an answer for the aforementioned question being questioned as I type slash speak slash ask?
der_troll

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:36:18 PM

Have you ever seen a longer question than this, considering you are asking already that if you haven't seen any other longer questions to the former poster, as this is one of the longest questions i have ever seen or asked myself while hopefully hopping to adquire an answer for the aforementioned question being questioned as I type slash speak slash ask?

Why are you guys not even answering each other's questions?
TheFootMan

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:58:04 PM

Why's the sky blue?
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:19:19 PM

Why's the sky blue?

Well there's a suspect, you think he did it?

Lushora

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:17:29 AM

Why's the sky blue?

Any other potential suspects?
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:43:01 AM

Why's the sky blue?

Do you mean particles, other than electrons, that are suspected of creating an electric potential in the around them?

TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 955

Android & BlackBerry wallets available

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 11:38:28 AM

Why's the sky blue?

Do you mean particles, other than electrons, that are suspected of creating an electric potential in the around them?
In the what around them??

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.