|
|
libert19
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1192
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:53:14 AM |
|
Yo, this is my account's post statistics, and it's wrong cause I made my first post in 2017. 
|
|
|
|
|
*Ace* (OP)
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 05:39:51 AM |
|
Yo, this is my account's post statistics, and it's wrong cause I made my first post in 2017.  You're absolutely right, but I think the problem lies elsewhere. My tool relied on Loycev's database. Most likely that date actually refers to your first post but reflects the date loycev's scraper stored the data in the database. I assume this is the case, also because looking at Satoshi's profile the first date of the first post appears to be the same as the date of the last post written Thanks a lot, I'll give it a read and see if there are any old vote results.
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22874
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 07:09:18 AM |
|
My tool relied on Loycev's database. Most likely that date actually refers to your first post but reflects the date loycev's scraper stored the data Anything that links to " oldposts", was scraped in 2020, even if the posts are much older: February 22, 2020: All updates are now live! August 12, 2020: I finished scraping all oldposts! The cut-off is post 51904009: Post 51904008" was scraped after a year, post 51904009 was scraped after 2 seconds.
|
|
|
|
|
*Ace* (OP)
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:01:56 PM |
|
My tool relied on Loycev's database. Most likely that date actually refers to your first post but reflects the date loycev's scraper stored the data Anything that links to " oldposts", was scraped in 2020, even if the posts are much older: February 22, 2020: All updates are now live! August 12, 2020: I finished scraping all oldposts! The cut-off is post 51904009: Post 51904008" was scraped after a year, post 51904009 was scraped after 2 seconds. So it's as I thought, old posts have timestamps that don't reflect the actual date they were written.It doesn't make much difference, the important thing is that they are present on the database 
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22874
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:03:57 PM |
|
So it's as I thought, old posts have timestamps that don't reflect the actual date they were written. If you want, you can just "sample" a few posts. If you check one in 10,000 posts, you'll have a pretty good idea of when all posts in between were created.
|
|
|
|
Lillominato89
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1307
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:47:55 PM |
|
I’ll carry on with the compliments that are now rightly piling up in this thread.
Excellent work so far *ace* But I wanted to ask you Your tool says I’ve written 4,228 posts My Bitcointalk profile, on the other hand, says Posts: 4,211 Why does it count 17 more posts? Also, in your modlog I only have 3 deleted posts. Where does the difference of 14 posts come from?
|
|
|
|
|
*Ace* (OP)
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:19:58 AM |
|
I’ll carry on with the compliments that are now rightly piling up in this thread.
Excellent work so far *ace* But I wanted to ask you Your tool says I’ve written 4,228 posts My Bitcointalk profile, on the other hand, says Posts: 4,211 Why does it count 17 more posts? Also, in your modlog I only have 3 deleted posts. Where does the difference of 14 posts come from?
I took a quick look at your profile, and you're actually missing 17 posts. But, looking on loyce.club, I saw that the counts are the same: 4231 on BRDb 4231 on loyce.club So I assume these are deleted posts or were part of some topic that was also deleted, but I can't tell you why there are actually 14 missing. Maybe the modlogs on your profile were not taken by loycev and are missing for this reason
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22874
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:31:41 AM |
|
So I assume these are deleted posts or were part of some topic that was also deleted, but I can't tell you why there are actually 14 missing. BPIP doesn't register all deleted posts, but it's more fun than that: not all boards are counted (or was that for Activity? I'm not even sure anymore): I have 34091 posts in my profile, but my post history shows 34108 posts. On the other hand, not all boards are scraped either. Investigations for instance shouldn't be archived.
|
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8478
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:42:00 AM Merited by LoyceV (2), *Ace* (1) |
|
BPIP doesn't register all deleted posts, but it's more fun than that: not all boards are counted (or was that for Activity? I'm not even sure anymore): I have 34091 posts in my profile, but my post history shows 34108 posts. I guess you are referring to Serious Discussion and Ivory Tower. -Posts in Serious Discussion only activate a potential-activity period. They do not increase your post count. -Posts in Ivory Tower neither activate a potential-activity period nor increase your post count.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
*Ace* (OP)
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:04:24 AM |
|
BPIP doesn't register all deleted posts, but it's more fun than that: not all boards are counted (or was that for Activity? I'm not even sure anymore): I have 34091 posts in my profile, but my post history shows 34108 posts. I guess you are referring to Serious Discussion and Ivory Tower. -Posts in Serious Discussion only activate a potential-activity period. They do not increase your post count. -Posts in Ivory Tower neither activate a potential-activity period nor increase your post count. Interesting! So bpip doesn't scan the Bitcointalk modlog.php page? Strange, or were not all logs taken from bpip? Anyway dkbit98 I implemented a new user search form, could you try it and give me your valuable feedback?  It's a little slower than the previous one, but for a reason I already know.
|
|
|
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22874
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:12:20 AM |
|
Interesting! So bpip doesn't scan the Bitcointalk modlog.php page? It does. But not all deleted posts show up there: posts inside a deleted topic, posts you delete by yourself and posts deleted by the topic starter.
|
|
|
|
Lillominato89
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1307
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 04:52:37 PM |
|
I’ll carry on with the compliments that are now rightly piling up in this thread.
Excellent work so far *ace* But I wanted to ask you Your tool says I’ve written 4,228 posts My Bitcointalk profile, on the other hand, says Posts: 4,211 Why does it count 17 more posts? Also, in your modlog I only have 3 deleted posts. Where does the difference of 14 posts come from?
I took a quick look at your profile, and you're actually missing 17 posts. But, looking on loyce.club, I saw that the counts are the same: 4231 on BRDb 4231 on loyce.club So I assume these are deleted posts or were part of some topic that was also deleted, but I can't tell you why there are actually 14 missing. Maybe the modlogs on your profile were not taken by loycev and are missing for this reason OK, so the total I see in BRDb is the actual number of posts I’ve written, whereas Bitcointalk excludes deleted posts from the count. Good to know, because I thought there was a calculation error; instead, as usual, you never cease to amaze me. Anyway, I’ve had a look at the new user search bar! It’s really nice, especially the preview.
|
|
|
|
fillippone
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3038
Merit: 21573
Duelbits.com - Rewarding, beyond limits.
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 05:47:48 PM |
|
Good evening everyone! Today I've added the awards for the Bitcointalk Community Awards and Pizza Day competitions. The years entered are from 2020 to 2025 for the BCA, and from 2023 to 2026 for Pizza Day. As far as you know, were there any previous editions before these dates? I haven't found any other references. Perhaps they had different titles. If so, could you link me to the relevant topics?
Thanks everyone in advance
This is a very nice addition, because, as far as I know, your tool is the only one Keeping track of these contests, and those as well are relly important for this community. Once again, well done!
|
|
|
|
Lillominato89
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1307
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:50:32 PM |
|
Good evening everyone! Today I've added the awards for the Bitcointalk Community Awards and Pizza Day competitions. The years entered are from 2020 to 2025 for the BCA, and from 2023 to 2026 for Pizza Day. As far as you know, were there any previous editions before these dates? I haven't found any other references. Perhaps they had different titles. If so, could you link me to the relevant topics?
Thanks everyone in advance
This is a very nice addition, because, as far as I know, your tool is the only one Keeping track of these contests, and those as well are relly important for this community. Once again, well done! Actually, these awards are a really nice addition. Especially the community awards – I don’t recall seeing them anywhere else. In fact, if my memory serves me right, when someone won Pizza Day, a pizza-slice icon would appear next to the winner’s username. Or am I mistaken? Ace might create a roll of honour for this event, to see who’s won the most editions.
|
|
|
|
fillippone
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3038
Merit: 21573
Duelbits.com - Rewarding, beyond limits.
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:13:31 PM |
|
Good evening everyone! Today I've added the awards for the Bitcointalk Community Awards and Pizza Day competitions. The years entered are from 2020 to 2025 for the BCA, and from 2023 to 2026 for Pizza Day. As far as you know, were there any previous editions before these dates? I haven't found any other references. Perhaps they had different titles. If so, could you link me to the relevant topics?
Thanks everyone in advance
This is a very nice addition, because, as far as I know, your tool is the only one Keeping track of these contests, and those as well are relly important for this community. Once again, well done! Actually, these awards are a really nice addition. Especially the community awards – I don’t recall seeing them anywhere else. In fact, if my memory serves me right, when someone won Pizza Day, a pizza-slice icon would appear next to the winner’s username. Or am I mistaken? Ace might create a roll of honour for this event, to see who’s won the most editions. I am sure that the Pizza contest traces back to the Discord server, with first edition in 2020, and I am also quite sure that I made a post summarising all the winners over the years but I need some time to find it. EDIT: Here it is a lot of memories come to mind!
|
|
|
|
Lillominato89
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1307
|
 |
Today at 05:28:26 AM |
|
Good evening everyone! Today I've added the awards for the Bitcointalk Community Awards and Pizza Day competitions. The years entered are from 2020 to 2025 for the BCA, and from 2023 to 2026 for Pizza Day. As far as you know, were there any previous editions before these dates? I haven't found any other references. Perhaps they had different titles. If so, could you link me to the relevant topics?
Thanks everyone in advance
This is a very nice addition, because, as far as I know, your tool is the only one Keeping track of these contests, and those as well are relly important for this community. Once again, well done! Actually, these awards are a really nice addition. Especially the community awards – I don’t recall seeing them anywhere else. In fact, if my memory serves me right, when someone won Pizza Day, a pizza-slice icon would appear next to the winner’s username. Or am I mistaken? Ace might create a roll of honour for this event, to see who’s won the most editions. I am sure that the Pizza contest traces back to the Discord server, with first edition in 2020, and I am also quite sure that I made a post summarising all the winners over the years but I need some time to find it. EDIT: Here it is a lot of memories come to mind! Even after three years, I’m still wondering how Mendace managed to win with that pizza  There were three Italians on the podium, but in my personal opinion, it was the least attractive pizza… Ale88, on the other hand, is always very artistic with his pizzas. It would be great to see an all-time ranking of the various winners; I hope *ace* takes this into consideration – it’s just a little something extra
|
|
|
|
|
*Ace* (OP)
|
 |
Today at 06:06:17 AM |
|
The idea isn't bad, if you want or think it's useful I can include it, I just have to think carefully where to insert a ranking. I would ask the community if it was actually worth putting it in or not, the more things I put in the server the more it gets heavy.
|
|
|
|
libert19
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1192
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 06:37:37 AM Last edit: Today at 07:32:57 AM by libert19 |
|
*Ace* we have bug. My merit count is wrong, correct is 1092 but BRDB shows 1094 [1] — it seems to be a caliberation issue with your tool being 2 merits ahead because yesterday, I had 1091 merits, and it showed 1093. Also, on what scale reputation points are counted? I assumed earlier it's on scale of 10 cause I had 7 smth points but apparently there are users with hundreds of points; So, I assume it's on scale of 1000, would you confirm my newfound assumption? On extra note, I always find those little, 'i' infographics handy in explaining stuff— it would be nice if you could add 'em too. For example, what's reputation and it's scale, how score is calculated.
[1] https://talkimg.com/image/UlH0eDEdit: Added image. Edit 2: Wording!
|
|
|
|
|
*Ace* (OP)
|
 |
Today at 05:35:53 PM |
|
*Ace* we have bug. My merit count is wrong, correct is 1092 but BRDB shows 1094 [1] — it seems to be a caliberation issue with your tool being 2 merits ahead because yesterday, I had 1091 merits, and it showed 1093. Also, on what scale reputation points are counted? I assumed earlier it's on scale of 10 cause I had 7 smth points but apparently there are users with hundreds of points; So, I assume it's on scale of 1000, would you confirm my newfound assumption? On extra note, I always find those little, 'i' infographics handy in explaining stuff— it would be nice if you could add 'em too. For example, what's reputation and it's scale, how score is calculated.
[1] https://talkimg.com/image/UlH0eDEdit: Added image. Edit 2: Wording! There were 2 Merit counted twice by mistake I've temporarily fixed the bug for your profile. Others will likely have this issue as well. I'll fix them as they arise, thanks for letting me know. I hope there are no more serious bugs around the tool But I am aware that more will appear
|
|
|
|
|