Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you support next generation Virtual Coin with ASIC resistant code?
Yes (mining & trading) - 202 (81.8%)
Mining only - 30 (12.1%)
Trading only - 13 (5.3%)
No - 2 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 247

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪  (Read 192473 times)
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:48:11 AM

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

When can adopted for $VC ?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 05:59:21 PM

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

I can't help but think....... When can we get an exchange for this supposedly bigger than Bitcoin coin? I think that should be top priority for this coin if they want to succeed Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:15:44 PM

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

I can't help but think....... When can we get an exchange for this supposedly bigger than Bitcoin coin? I think that should be top priority for this coin if they want to succeed Smiley

That has been tried already, but it didn't really work. Why? Because the people who have it think it's worth gold and the people who don't doesn't really appreciate the value.  Roll Eyes

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:47:36 PM

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

That has been tried already, but it didn't really work. Why? Because the people who have it think it's worth gold and the people who don't doesn't really appreciate the value.  Roll Eyes
Well that's because the team needs to give a reason why this coin is worth gold in their eyes and promote the coin a little better than saying the same thing over and over again "Virtual Coin bigger than Bitcoin" Why? What makes this coin so much better than any other coin out there? The constant wallet updates? I still feel without an exchange these so called believers in this coin will be holding something worth nothing Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jokowi

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:20:41 AM

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

Well that's because the team needs to give a reason why this coin is worth gold in their eyes and promote the coin a little better than saying the same thing over and over again "Virtual Coin bigger than Bitcoin" Why? What makes this coin so much better than any other coin out there? The constant wallet updates? I still feel without an exchange these so called believers in this coin will be holding something worth nothing Smiley
$VC still deserves to be the best coin besides bitcoin,this coin just need time to grow up.
so If the dev create more inovation for $VC wallet,that's VERY good for $VC.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:04:35 AM

I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jokowi

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:45:21 AM

I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.

I don't worry, i believed Coin Exchange will take Trade $VC again,you see this community have a good support and the DEV still active, so it's about TIME..and I'm still wait  Grin Grin, if the DEV still create more inovation for wallet it's really GOOD for future $VC.

jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:58:12 AM

éxito para Virtualcoin, no puedo esperar  Wink
VirtualCoin is the BEST Altcoin +10000 x
jokowi

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:07:52 AM

Maybe this can be Philosophy for $VC :

"Virtualcoin is Cryptocurrency as Alt Digital Currency that operates on a community-based standard of value using peer-to-peer(P2P)networking and
Virtualcoin it is not a hype coin or those pump & dump. It is nearly an year since launch & still been developed & supported."  Grin
bitcoinrulzz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:04:24 PM

I think about :

1. ANON
2. Mobile Wallet

For starters if you can't contribute anything at least the minimum you can do is support it by signature like I am doing.

this is for you & NoobKidOnTheBlock.

This coin belongs to all of us, not just some one person. I don't know how to write code, but at least support VC to help it. Just think what have you done for others before thinking what they are doing for you  Wink  Roll Eyes
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:44:33 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 03:56:07 PM by gregofdoom

I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.

Now what NoobKidOnTheBlock ? You give VC signature to promote it ?  Cool
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:30:59 PM

Virtual Coin Windows Client 12.0.1 Released

Date Released: Jan 1st, 2015

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade
Performance & stability increase (should prevent some random crashes)

This is an enhancement/security Update

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:
https://mega.co.nz/#!qBJHHIxD!qxUuKCOqVLgoG1kGh47FxylLhhFTRGUyE5vNqmmPuNc

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO UPGRADE (FOR ALL USERS):

1) backup your wallet.dat file
2) close virtualcoin client
3) delete "virtualcoin" folder in Roaming folder.
4) delete all old exe files on virtualcoins from your PC.
5) Download virtualcoin wallet exe file again.
6) create shortcut on your desktop for the new virtualcoin exe file
7) type in "advance firewall..." from start in Windows Vista/7
8 ) Click on "Inbound rules"
9) Delete ALL entries with vcoin, virtualcoin etc. (their may be multiple of them)
10) Right click VirtualCoin shortcut "Properties -> Target "
11) change "...\virtualcoin12-0-1.exe" to "\virtualcoin12-0-1.exe -port=2095"
12.1) If possible (power cycle your home modem & wireless router, it clears UPNP & helps with connection)
12.2) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut
13) Firewall prompt check both boxes
14) Go to Help -> Debug Window
15) Wait for Current # of blocks to reach 100,000 (as of this writing) or higher.
16) Close Windows VirtualCoin client.
17) copy back your backup wallet.dat file to virtualcoin folder (overwrite if prompted)
18) Copy virtualcoin.conf file that is included with the download release to your virtualcoin folder.
19) For added security (optional) edit virtualcoin.conf file & change default password
20) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut [YOU ARE ALL DONE]

Thanks dev, update 12.0.1 is running great for me.  Smiley

Problems solved

Hi people, PLEASE NOTE that the download link in this post IS DIFFERENT then in the original post. The guy who posted this did the same thing in the NLG thread, the fake download contained malware. Mods please check if this is correct then delete said post!!

=P
v.coinz (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:36:14 PM

Virtual Coin Windows Client 12.0.1 Released

Date Released: Jan 1st, 2015

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade
Performance & stability increase (should prevent some random crashes)

This is an enhancement/security Update

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO UPGRADE (FOR ALL USERS):

1) backup your wallet.dat file
2) close virtualcoin client
3) delete "virtualcoin" folder in Roaming folder.
4) delete all old exe files on virtualcoins from your PC.
5) Download virtualcoin wallet exe file again.
6) create shortcut on your desktop for the new virtualcoin exe file
7) type in "advance firewall..." from start in Windows Vista/7
8 ) Click on "Inbound rules"
9) Delete ALL entries with vcoin, virtualcoin etc. (their may be multiple of them)
10) Right click VirtualCoin shortcut "Properties -> Target "
11) change "...\virtualcoin12-0-1.exe" to "\virtualcoin12-0-1.exe -port=2095"
12.1) If possible (power cycle your home modem & wireless router, it clears UPNP & helps with connection)
12.2) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut
13) Firewall prompt check both boxes
14) Go to Help -> Debug Window
15) Wait for Current # of blocks to reach 100,000 (as of this writing) or higher.
16) Close Windows VirtualCoin client.
17) copy back your backup wallet.dat file to virtualcoin folder (overwrite if prompted)
18) Copy virtualcoin.conf file that is included with the download release to your virtualcoin folder.
19) For added security (optional) edit virtualcoin.conf file & change default password
20) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut [YOU ARE ALL DONE]

Thanks dev, update 12.0.1 is running great for me.  Smiley

Problems solved

Hi people, PLEASE NOTE that the download link in this post IS DIFFERENT then in the original post. The guy who posted this did the same thing in the NLG thread, the fake download contained malware. Mods please check if this is correct then delete said post!!

Hi thanks for your feedback.

If you spot incorrect link, can you please be more specific? what is the fake link & when you download it what you get, please post some details.

Thanks

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:01:32 PM

I think what the community is failing to realize is that you need to actually market a coin and bring it to the world if you want it to be a success if its just a coin with a fancy wallet that you can't do anything with then people don't care and don't want anything to do with it and that's just the bottom line of it all.  That's the real world and until you can actually do something with this GOLDEN coin it will just be a number sitting in everyone's wallets! That's what you people need to realize about this.

Well I don't think my profile signature would help that much since I'm still so low on the activity level but if this coin starts to show some attempts to get itself listed on an exchange or offers something more than wallet updates then I would be more than happy to promote and help this coins community grow Smiley Don't forget I'm one of the people holding a bag of these "GOLDEN" coins as well so I have to at least speak my part and try to help out anyway that I can for getting this coin listed on an exchange which I have been doing by messaging all the big exchanges and promoting VC to them asking them to consider listing this coin Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:00:09 AM

Well I don't think my profile signature would help that much since I'm still so low on the activity level but if this coin starts to show some attempts to get itself listed on an exchange or offers something more than wallet updates then I would be more than happy to promote and help this coins community grow Smiley Don't forget I'm one of the people holding a bag of these "GOLDEN" coins as well so I have to at least speak my part and try to help out anyway that I can for getting this coin listed on an exchange which I have been doing by messaging all the big exchanges and promoting VC to them asking them to consider listing this coin Smiley

zero+zero can't posibble one,can you give some donation for VC??
It's more better than only Talk!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:26:37 AM

Are you asking me to donate to VC? or just members in general? Also if you are claiming that a donation is better than talk then why don't you donate to VC good sir?  I just have been saying that the only way this coin is going to be worth more than numbers sitting in wallets is if they get added on an exchange which I myself have been messaging various exchanges and asking them to list VC for trading Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:38:46 AM

Are you asking me to donate to VC? or just members in general? Also if you are claiming that a donation is better than talk then why don't you donate to VC good sir?  I just have been saying that the only way this coin is going to be worth more than numbers sitting in wallets is if they get added on an exchange which I myself have been messaging various exchanges and asking them to list VC for trading Smiley Cheers

all Users and especially You are!!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:41:10 AM

all Users and especially You are!!!
Especially I am what? That didn't answer any of my questions there buddy whatsoever so maybe try that one again if you don't mind Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:47:11 AM

Dou you ask this? "Are you asking me to donate to VC? or just members in general? "
so I give answer : "all Users and especially You are!!!"..CLEAR!!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:54:24 AM

Dou you ask this? "Are you asking me to donate to VC? or just members in general? "
so I give answer : "all Users and especially You are!!!"..CLEAR!!!
K first off work on your english buddy and I have been trying to support this coin if it is the coin that everyone is saying that it is going to be but I have also been asking for it to be launched on an exchange and sorry if I'm not willing to fork out BTC to see that happen when no one else seems to want to help out with getting this coin on an exchange so ummm ya that's about that buddy Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: