Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you support next generation Virtual Coin with ASIC resistant code?
Yes (mining & trading) - 202 (81.8%)
Mining only - 30 (12.1%)
Trading only - 13 (5.3%)
No - 2 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 247

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪  (Read 192471 times)
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 02:49:18 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 03:22:25 AM by jcksteve

Dou you ask this? "Are you asking me to donate to VC? or just members in general? "
so I give answer : "all Users and especially You are!!!"..CLEAR!!!
K first off work on your english buddy and I have been trying to support this coin if it is the coin that everyone is saying that it is going to be but I have also been asking for it to be launched on an exchange and sorry if I'm not willing to fork out BTC to see that happen when no one else seems to want to help out with getting this coin on an exchange so ummm ya that's about that buddy Smiley

I do not have to speak English to be rich!!!!so what's your problem KID??
Better you think to give some donation for VC rather than you think about my english.
If you don't give anything, i think you "too much Talk and Only Talk"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:35:23 AM

Dou you ask this? "Are you asking me to donate to VC? or just members in general? "
K first off work on your english buddy and I have been trying to support this coin if it is the coin that everyone is saying that it is going to be but I have also been asking for it to be launched on an exchange and sorry if I'm not willing to fork out BTC to see that happen when no one else seems to want to help out with getting this coin on an exchange so ummm ya that's about that buddy Smiley

Better you think to give some donation for VC rather than you think about my english.
Ya okay buddy and you are soo rich right? How did you become rich if you don't mind me asking? Was it from scams and scamming people? I'm just curious because if you are as rich as you say that you are then why don't you fork out some money to get this coin listed on an exchange? Also I believe if a coin is as good as people proclaim it to be then an exchange would WANT to have that coin on their exchange just to make the money off the trading fees.  I only talk suggesting that the Dev of this coin work on getting it on an exchange instead of releasing wallet updates which unfortunately do not add any value to this coin Smiley Cheers mate

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:30:48 AM

Ya okay buddy and you are soo rich right? How did you become rich if you don't mind me asking? Was it from scams and scamming people? I'm just curious because if you are as rich as you say that you are then why don't you fork out some money to get this coin listed on an exchange? Also I believe if a coin is as good as people proclaim it to be then an exchange would WANT to have that coin on their exchange just to make the money off the trading fees.  I only talk suggesting that the Dev of this coin work on getting it on an exchange instead of releasing wallet updates which unfortunately do not add any value to this coin Smiley Cheers mate
Ow..i see, you just only accept donation but not to give donation. so you need write BTC donation to your signature.
OK'..you don't have BTC so you need people's to give some donation. Grin, OK" good luckk KID Grin

I help you to rewrite your BTC address here : BTC donations for NoobKidOnTheBlock 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA
OK...i suggest for NOW you don't need to give some donation for VC.!!!OK  Grin
LJKH897

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:40:06 AM

EXCHANGES ?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:45:32 AM

Ya okay buddy and you are soo rich right? How did you become rich if you don't mind me asking? Was it from scams and scamming people? I'm just curious because if you are as rich as you say that you are then why don't you fork out some money to get this coin listed on an exchange? Also I believe if a coin is as good as people proclaim it to be then an exchange would WANT to have that coin on their exchange just to make the money off the trading fees.  I only talk suggesting that the Dev of this coin work on getting it on an exchange instead of releasing wallet updates which unfortunately do not add any value to this coin Smiley Cheers mate
Ow..i see, you just only accept donation but not to give donation. so you need write BTC donation to your signature.
OK'..you don't have BTC so you need people's to give some donation. Grin, OK" good luckk KID Grin

I help you to rewrite your BTC address here : BTC donations for NoobKidOnTheBlock 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA
I don't quite know why you started getting on my case with your broken english and your petty insults but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something.  Anyways all I've ever suggested is if the Dev of this coin is determined to make this coin a success as he says he is then why wouldn't he work on getting it onto an exchange? As for my signature that's mainly for if anyone likes the advice that I give or I help someone out and they maybe just happen to be rich (As you apparently claim to be) so they can easily tip me for my help Smiley So anyways ya have a good one there buddy Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:57:46 AM

I don't quite know why you started getting on my case with your broken english and your petty insults but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something.  Anyways all I've ever suggested is if the Dev of this coin is determined to make this coin a success as he says he is then why wouldn't he work on getting it onto an exchange? As for my signature that's mainly for if anyone likes the advice that I give or I help someone out and they maybe just happen to be rich (As you apparently claim to be) so they can easily tip me for my help Smiley So anyways ya have a good one there buddy Smiley
How much BTC do you have??so that you feel worthy to advise Grin
Read this carefully "I do not have to speak English to be rich!!!!so what's your problem??"
jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:58:58 AM

EXCHANGES ?
VC do not have exchanges for a while..
look at this www.e-virtualcoin.org
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:38:02 AM

Virtual Coin Windows Client 12.0.1 Released

Date Released: Jan 1st, 2015

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade
Performance & stability increase (should prevent some random crashes)

This is an enhancement/security Update

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:
https://mega.co.nz/#!qBJHHIxD!qxUuKCOqVLgoG1kGh47FxylLhhFTRGUyE5vNqmmPuNc

FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO UPGRADE (FOR ALL USERS):

1) backup your wallet.dat file
2) close virtualcoin client
3) delete "virtualcoin" folder in Roaming folder.
4) delete all old exe files on virtualcoins from your PC.
5) Download virtualcoin wallet exe file again.
6) create shortcut on your desktop for the new virtualcoin exe file
7) type in "advance firewall..." from start in Windows Vista/7
8 ) Click on "Inbound rules"
9) Delete ALL entries with vcoin, virtualcoin etc. (their may be multiple of them)
10) Right click VirtualCoin shortcut "Properties -> Target "
11) change "...\virtualcoin12-0-1.exe" to "\virtualcoin12-0-1.exe -port=2095"
12.1) If possible (power cycle your home modem & wireless router, it clears UPNP & helps with connection)
12.2) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut
13) Firewall prompt check both boxes
14) Go to Help -> Debug Window
15) Wait for Current # of blocks to reach 100,000 (as of this writing) or higher.
16) Close Windows VirtualCoin client.
17) copy back your backup wallet.dat file to virtualcoin folder (overwrite if prompted)
18) Copy virtualcoin.conf file that is included with the download release to your virtualcoin folder.
19) For added security (optional) edit virtualcoin.conf file & change default password
20) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut [YOU ARE ALL DONE]

Thanks dev, update 12.0.1 is running great for me.  Smiley

Problems solved

Hi people, PLEASE NOTE that the download link in this post IS DIFFERENT then in the original post. The guy who posted this did the same thing in the NLG thread, the fake download contained malware. Mods please check if this is correct then delete said post!!

Hi thanks for your feedback.

If you spot incorrect link, can you please be more specific? what is the fake link & when you download it what you get, please post some details.

Thanks

If you hover your mouse over the mega-download link you will see it points to a different file then in the original post (and then the name of the link suggests). You may download that file and compare size and run it through malwarebytes.

=P
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:48:47 AM

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:

9) Delete ALL entries with vcoin, virtualcoin etc. (their may be multiple of them)
12.1) If possible (power cycle your home modem & wireless router, it clears UPNP & helps with connection)
15) Wait for Current # of blocks to reach 100,000 (as of this writing) or higher.
17) copy back your backup wallet.dat file to virtualcoin folder (overwrite if prompted)
18) Copy virtualcoin.conf file that is included with the download release to your virtualcoin folder.
19) For added security (optional) edit virtualcoin.conf file & change default password

Problems solved

Hi people, PLEASE NOTE that the download link in this post IS DIFFERENT then in the original post. The guy who posted this did the same thing in the NLG thread, the fake download contained malware. Mods please check if this is correct then delete said post!!

If you spot incorrect link, can you please be more specific? what is the fake link & when you download it what you get, please post some details.

Thanks

If you hover your mouse over the mega-download link you will see it points to a different file then in the original post (and then the name of the link suggests). You may download that file and compare size and run it through malwarebytes.

DEV.. can you explain about this? malwarebytes?
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:59:21 AM

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:

Problems solved

Thanks

What's this?? that's mean New Wallet VC contain Malware?   Undecided, Please be honest explanation for the betterment of VC!!!!
jcksteve

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

What's this?? that's mean New Wallet VC contain Malware?   Undecided, Please be honest explanation for the betterment of VC!!!!

BRAVOOO!!!! Yes,this community must honestly  Wink,i'm wait the DEV to explained this problem  Grin,like this man say "HONESTLY"
Hiiii v.coinz remove all broken link from this thread :
www.VCoin.ca
www.virtual-coin.net
http://forum.virtual-coin.net
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-VC

Remove or repaired!!!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:48:44 PM

I don't quite know why you started getting on my case with your broken english and your petty insults but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about something.  Anyways all I've ever suggested is if the Dev of this coin is determined to make this coin a success as he says he is then why wouldn't he work on getting it onto an exchange? As for my signature that's mainly for if anyone likes the advice that I give or I help someone out and they maybe just happen to be rich (As you apparently claim to be) so they can easily tip me for my help Smiley So anyways ya have a good one there buddy Smiley
How much BTC do you have??so that you feel worthy to advise Grin
Read this carefully "I do not have to speak English to be rich!!!!so what's your problem??"
I don't have a problem you are the one that started with me when all I was doing was asking if this coin is going to be as big as everyone else is saying that it is going to be then why hasn't anything been done to get this coin on an exchange? That's all I've said then you come in with your broken english and start getting on my case about this! And it doesn't matter how much BTC Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

v.coinz (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:52:12 PM

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:

Problems solved

Thanks

What's this?? that's mean New Wallet VC contain Malware?   Undecided, Please be honest explanation for the betterment of VC!!!!

Virtual Coin new version has been approved by DOWNLOAD team, you can now download directly from http://download.cnet.com/VirtualCoin-Wallet/3000-2057_4-76128666.html (if you don't want installer, click on "Direck Download Link".)

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:56:05 PM

Hey Dev just out of curiousity what is the plan for this coin? Like do you have a roadmap or a whitepaper on what Virtual Coin is trying to accomplish in the world of Crypto? If you could answer this for me that would be greatly appreciated Smiley Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:52:36 AM

Change:
Checkpoint updates
Security updates.
OpenSSL upgrade

DOWNLOAD LOCATION:

Package:

Problems solved

Thanks

Virtual Coin new version has been approved by DOWNLOAD team, you can now download directly from http://download.cnet.com/VirtualCoin-Wallet/3000-2057_4-76128666.html (if you don't want installer, click on "Direck Download Link".)

#VC Virtualcoin it is not a hype coin or those pump & dump. It is nearly an year since launch & still been developed & supported #altcoin !!!
bitcoinrulzz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:21:08 AM

Agree, after bitcoin... Virtual Coin is #1

Just look at it when it was on exchange, it was highest volume trading for several weeks.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:24:59 AM

Just look at it when it was on exchange, it was highest volume trading for several weeks.
Then why isn't it still listed on an exchange? I don't understand if it is as golden and good as everyone says why isn't it on an exchange?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:16:50 AM

Then why isn't it still listed on an exchange? I don't understand if it is as golden and good as everyone says why isn't it on an exchange?

cause of users like you, all I see your needy posts... you want this & you want that.

1st why is it you supporting so called SpreadCoin? I don't even see VC in your signature.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:21:39 AM

cause of users like you, all I see your needy posts... you want this & you want that.

1st why is it you supporting so called SpreadCoin? I don't even see VC in your signature.
I'm supporting SpreadCoin because I believe that it is a sound solid investment for crypto and it has a very promising future.  Plus it is listed on several exchanges as well Smiley And there is nothing wrong with me asking if this coin is as big and as good as people are claiming it to be then why isn't it listed on an exchange? Is there? I'm willing to support this coin but everytime I ask questions about it all I get is people criticizing me about my opinions.  So again please explain to me why it's users like me that make this coin not on an exchange?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:38:59 AM

I'm supporting SpreadCoin because I believe that it is a sound solid investment for crypto and it has a very promising future.  Plus it is listed on several exchanges as well Smiley And there is nothing wrong with me asking if this coin is as big and as good as people are claiming it to be then why isn't it listed on an exchange? Is there? I'm willing to support this coin but everytime I ask questions about it all I get is people criticizing me about my opinions.  So again please explain to me why it's users like me that make this coin not on an exchange?

ok, good for you. I am supporting the VirtualCoin & BitCoin. The least I could do is support it by Signature.

Here is the great signature that you can use.

Code:

[center][font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFF380]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFE87C]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#ECD872]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#C8B560]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[color=#FFFFEE] ◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#151B7E]◊[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557946.0][color=#F62217][b]  Virtual coin  VGW  X11  3 million total coins  NO PREMINE[/b][/color][/url][color=#151B7E] ◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#FFFFEE]◊[/color]
[font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFF380]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFE87C]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#ECD872]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#C8B560]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/center]

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: