Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Mastercoin Foundation, Master Protocol & Mastercoin Thread  (Read 165232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:02:46 PM

Ron should have been kicked when he promoted the buymastercoin scam.
Can't believe I bought this shit at 0.41BTC

It's never to late to invest in saner altcoins or keep your money in btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:26:14 PM

I got 60MSC I bought at an averange price of 0.17BTC. That's 10BTC.
I could sell them now and get less than an half bitcoin.
What annoys me the most is that they never creat something, just spending money. Decentrelized exchange was supposed to work at Match 15th, and at this moment I still can't trade my MAID on it........

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:18:23 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:35:45 PM by dexX7

Let's keep it this way. If you want to be sure, stay in BTC or fiat. Altcoins range from scam over highly speculative to high risk.

Decentrelized exchange was supposed to work at Match 15th, and at this moment I still can't trade my MAID on it........

The TMSC DEx worked back in November and the MSC based DEx did work at March 15th and I just like to name Masterchest client and the masterchain.info web wallet/exchange. Those were not only available, but actually usable, too - imho.

This is of course no attempt to claim you are wrong in general though and frankly said, more than one time I was impressed by the progress of other projects.

In my opinion the two most critical points in history were:

1. the moment when all highly active (!) Mastercoin related threads were moved from project developement to the altcoin subsection.
2. the Maidsafe IPO - not necessarily because it was done wrong, but due to (several reasons which caused the) market dynamics which lead to a situation where one of the most interesting events until now resulted in an unpredicted and unfavorable outcome at high exposure.

I guess it's easy to see what I meant with "interesting event" in this context.. Wink

Nevertheless, FWIW and in the case you think the whole project stalled, it might be worth to take a closer look at the developement itself:

https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/mastercore/commits/michael-0921
https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/mastercore/issues?q=sort%3Aupdated-desc

https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/omniwallet/commits/master
https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/omniwallet/issues?q=sort%3Aupdated-desc

https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/spec/commits/master
https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/spec/issues?q=sort%3Aupdated-desc

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:23:40 PM

He has a scammer mentality yet he thinks his service is somehow legit.  It should have been a consideration for all involved to let the CEO participate in bullshit like that. 

Sorry you lost serious money to him.  What a shame. 

lol dude you are ridiculously dumb.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:39:43 PM

He has a scammer mentality yet he thinks his service is somehow legit.  It should have been a consideration for all involved to let the CEO participate in bullshit like that. 

Sorry you lost serious money to him.  What a shame. 

lol dude you are ridiculously dumb.

I agree with you.
The Mastercoins were sold at a higher rate than usual, you cannot call someone a scammer for that. It's just a smart but shady way of trading.

At least you're honest about your service.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:47:05 PM

You forgot to say RICH JEWS.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:06:54 PM

So you call Bitstamp and all the other bitcoin selling companies scammers simply because the Bitcoin is lower then you bought at?

Also I am not involved in that BuyMastercoin.com website.

Really ? you only promoted it ?  Cheesy
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:17:13 PM

Come on now.. chillax..  buymastercoins did good and delivered a premium service while no one else did,
 if they charged 50% higher price for that it's their right to do so and it's not their job to babysit you and your investments.

It's your problem you bought from buymastercoins for a higher price.

And if the price was 0.5 per msc now I don't think you would complain, asshole.
Matt Y

Activity: 647
Merit: 510

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:17:45 PM

BuyMastercoin.com was a huge scam.

Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

So you call Bitstamp and all the other bitcoin selling companies scammers simply because the Bitcoin is lower then you bought at?

I never promoted BuyMastercoin.com.
What happens when Mastercoin will ever reach 0.5-0.6 ? Will you still call them scammers?

Yes. Obviously.

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:20:39 PM

What happens when Mastercoin will ever reach 0.5-0.6 ? Will you still call them scammers?

Really ? Then it wasn't you who posted their service all over mastercointalk ?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:51:12 PM

Please show me I am interested in this.

haha you have deleted it all dear administrator owner of buymaid which looks exactly like buymastercoins (DHU!) - http://mastercointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=16

enough with the lies.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:04:16 PM

Please show me I am interested in this.

haha you have deleted it all dear administrator owner of buymaid which looks exactly like buymastercoins (DHU!) - http://mastercointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=16

enough with the lies.

No sorry, I deleted nothing of my posts. You can verify this at the website owner.
Also the website buymaid is using the same layout and website builder as BuyMastercoin.com nothing else. It's just the best layout available.

But sure, call me a liar. I'm done talking to you.

I saw your posts on mastercointalk, they do not exist now. keep telling lies..  looks like you just tried to erase any links to your overpriced service.
RarsMover11

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:39:48 PM

I'm not sure if jeroenn13 actually had the buymastercoin.com domain.
But he was the owner of koopmastercoin.nl (which was the dutch version running the same scam as the buymastercoin one.)

Have proof in pm's but it's not in english. Although it seems like everybody already knows he's lying about it all anyway.
But yeah he definitely was involved with scamming in the same way as buymastercoin was.

And people claiming it's not a scam are obviously either involved with it or don't understand it.

As a holder of MSC it's pretty disappointing to see what has happened this year with MSC.
Honestly it's surprising to me that JR is bragging/posting about his buying/spending habits after his initial sell crashed the price of which it never really recovered. The only recovery was with the maidsafe-debacle. And I don't think you can really call that a recovery.

At this point I feel sorry for the people who have invested in this project and lost a lot of money, but also for the people who are now trying to save it which seems unlikely at this point.
They are now passed by other coins who don't have the many problems that MSC still has at this point.

I think many investors feel that they are in the same boat. We can sell now at 5-10% (or some at 2% that bought at buymasterscam.com) at the price we bought these coins or go for a hail-mary. And I hope that most investors didn't put more then they could lose into it!
jeroenn13

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:43:00 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 10:52:27 PM by jeroenn13

I ran Koopmastercoin.nl a website we're you could easily and a safe way to buy Mastercoins (There is nothing wrong about that right? This is not scamming this is just providing a service which also costs more support time).

Yeah, because MasterXChange is so unsafe!  LOL you were really helping everyone out with that service.  Charging 200% fair market prices so buyers can be safe.  Why didn't you just take all their money?  That way, they'd be 'safe' from ever losing that money.  

You bullshit 'service' was a fucking scam because it had nothing other than VERY expensive MSC which could be bought far cheaper in other places.  You are Ron are both loathsome assholes who think they are clever by offering a 'service' which does nothing other than take money from people who wanted to be involved in MSC.  

Face Jeroenn - you are a scammer.  

Says the one with this trust:
Trust: -11: -2 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

This guy is a huge joke. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLvZhc0lp4A)

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:57:32 AM

Because the "real price", which was significantly lower than your price, was not highlighted on your site and the price you gave was touted as "the price", what you did was misleading at best. You should be ashamed of yourself.

genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:56:41 PM

Now that all that's out of the way. I'd like to remind everyone that we update Omniwallet quite regularly. Most recently Today!! And we have brought along with this update TestNet.
Now you can test transactions using TestBitcoin & TestMastercoin PM me for assistance getting testing funds.

https://i.imgur.com/5KSNXP6l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/89RFHuBl.jpg

Read all about it here: http://blog.mastercoin.org/2014/08/27/omniwallet-milestone-v0-16/
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:13:05 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:17:43 AM by Chang Hum

Now that all that's out of the way. I'd like to remind everyone that we update Omniwallet quite regularly. Most recently Today!! And we have brought along with this update TestNet.
Now you can test transactions using TestBitcoin & TestMastercoin PM me for assistance getting testing funds.

Read all about it here: http://blog.mastercoin.org/2014/08/27/omniwallet-milestone-v0-16/

Looks great, pretty impressive you can send play money around since the last time I looked at it. If you read up this page you'll see there is a general consensus that buymastercoins.com isn't a reputable site to get your ticker information from!  Grin

Your mastercoin price is more than double what is reflected by any exchange!
koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:23:55 AM

whats the price prediction per coin in dollar for the future? I remember that this coin was around $100
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:02:53 AM

whats the price prediction per coin in dollar for the future? I remember that this coin was around $100

0$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: