Don’t be delusional my bro, I love Canelo like crazy but this fight is not gonna be an easy one for him at all.
Mbilli is fucking tank, the guy has got power, aggression and doesn’t mind dogging it out because he can take shots so i wouldn’t be surprised if he beats Canelo.
I'm not delusional; I based it on a factual analysis of past performance and overall skill. For the record, the three fighters that beat Canelo are technical fighters and future Hall of Famers; the biggest question is who Mbili has fought.
I can't recall any tough dogs Mbili has fought and beaten.Mbili is the kind of fighter that Canelo can easily beat because he is flat-footed; the punches are telepathic; there's nothing new Mbili can bring that Canelo hasn't seen.Cmon now don’t do this.
In as much as I agree with most of what you have said, I wouldn’t agree with your claims that Mbili hasn’t tussled with any tough dogs yet in his career and that Canelo will beat him so easily.
First of all, you’re talking as if Mbili is some kind of padded journeyman that was being given bums to fight since the beginning of his career, which is not the case here.
He may not have been fighting top tier names like GGG, Bivol and Co, but he has definitely dogged it out with very tough and legitimate contenders in his division; I’d start to mention names but i don’t think that would be necessary cos you can always look it up in your own free time.
Secondly, for you to say that it’s gonna be an easy fight for Canelo indicates to me that you’re probably ignoring the residual dangers that Canelo faces from Mbili being a volume puncher and also the questions about where Canelo’s form currently sits at especially after his recent loss to Crawford, which IMO is not really an ideal thing to do when you have a classic veteran technician VS an aggressive power pressure challenger matchup like this.
Don’t get me wrong, i’m not definitively saying that Mbili will beat Canelo, infact i think Canelo has a slight edge over him. But it would be a big mistake for Canelo to underestimate him and think that oh!, it’s gonna be easy for me, it sure is not gonna be.