Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Turpomann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:54:25 PM

I propose that, after the initial phase is done, we change the faucet's rules a little and start a new distribution using it... Not anything like the 1000000 coins at the initial phase but something that allows a second chance for the "snails" while making COMM less concentrated.

But that's only an ideia for the near future.

Adriano
Go ahead and increase the faucet payment amount if you like, I can donate more if you run out of coins later.

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tricass

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

Got my second stake! Whoop  Grin

once the lost coins issue is sorted out we'll see this puppy fly!!! I was there from the beginning with FAC and trusted and waited through their lost coin also. Perhaps contact their dev and offer them some coin to help fix the problem?

how long does it take coins to mature for staking?

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:56:06 PM

Well, someone evidently didn't deserve second stake. Small dump happened at Bittrex. At this situation there is no point to try support rise price with high buy orders. They could be eaten up very fast.
I never even got my first stack. And anyway, I do not even know iaccepted or not.
If I did not go into COMMunity, I'll be sad, because so many opportunities pass by. As time goes by, but I'm still not adopted and do not know whether I passed at all. Besides, I am very surprised that people get 2M COMM, when others get nothing. I would, for example, didn't sell my 1M (if I had one). At the same time the one who got 2M, can unsparingly sell all their COMM. Where is the justice?

Acturally, the initial plan is to distribute 1bil COMM to 1000 BTT members.  However, not too much members paid their attention on COMM. The distribution process was slow:  about 230 within near 2 weeks. So the community decided to reduce the 1000 stakes into 500 in order to shorten the distribution phase. That's the story.

I propose that, after the initial phase is done, we change the faucet's rules a little and start a new distribution using it... Not anything like the 1000000 coins at the initial phase but something that allows a second chance for the "snails" while making COMM less concentrated.

But that's only an ideia for the near future.

Adriano

That is an excellent way forward. I have been presenting it as a '2nd Stage' distribution. It would be natural for founder holders to give away coins via various methods.
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:58:12 PM

To be honest, after I think again and again, I feel that this coin should distribute to 10000 members or even more.
who signup who get the coin.
Not distribute to those limited members, if this is really community coin, not "500 members coin".
And what now? I think it's just like NXT, but with more initial members who keep ALL coins.

and what will it happen? it will rich those 500 members, not others.

10k is too much work imho

need too much time, which is not that good, and cheaters are always there no matter what you do

also there will be always a few people controlling more, even with bitcoin was in this way, just buy them and make profit with trading

Yes...The initial 1000 is a reasonable number for the founder members. Remember this is only the very first stage. Many Founders (and I include myself) will make efforts to distribute coin much further (including giving away a lot to the right people) .I have done this with many currencies, and helped them succeed.

We can create further pools of currency, funded by founder members, to give away blocks to people who deserve them: that is, those who understand the future of COMM, and not those who want to grab a share to sell for quick profit.

+1

--
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

once the lost coins issue is sorted out we'll see this puppy fly!!! I was there from the beginning with FAC and trusted and waited through their lost coin also. Perhaps contact their dev and offer them some coin to help fix the problem?

1 day, but you might need to leave wallet open for several hours, depending on your CPU.
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:59:49 PM

A couple of weak hands self vanishing from our awesome community on poloniex, I am so happy!
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:01:43 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

Now i give, myself some time rest, few days and wait some of those inactive guys become active also their wallet checked by me. If gap still not filled, i will then give priority to the earliest submissions from the current waiting list.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So we succeeded so far good see our thread very active one. Look yourself you are the best members of bitcointalk. you handled alot of good things you certainly know being group or community and following rules. Some about %2.5 opposite idea guys always exists in life. Who is business to kill people or any hope on earth.

Act now handle mintpal and increase multipool miners so we all win.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:02:04 PM

A couple of weak hands self vanishing from our awesome community on poloniex, I am so happy!

I bought some of their coins... hehehehe

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:04:15 PM

1 day, but you might need to leave wallet open for several hours, depending on your CPU.

I thought it depended on the amount of stake you had. What has CPU to do with it?
Sorry if this sounded stupid but I'm not tech savvy  Smiley
romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:04:46 PM

german thread updatet with news and new logo. Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554331.0

WarrenP

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:04:55 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

Now i give, myself some time rest, few days and wait some of those inactive guys become active also their wallet checked by me. If gap still not filled, i will then give priority to the earliest submissions from the current waiting list.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So we succeeded so far good see our thread very active one. Look yourself you are the best members of bitcointalk. you handled alot of good things you certainly know being group or community and following rules. Some about %2.5 opposite idea guys always exists in life. Who is business to kill people or any hope on earth.

I'd love to try start a coin if I have spare time... but knowing how much work goes into starting a coin and making a success of it I am staying away from that for now.

Congratulations on getting a new coin going and actually having value from the start!!!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:05:53 PM

it seems xtester has missed my pledge post
but here is my pledge 5k
Transaction ID: e0c5c16559fb3295c741db13cb5cbb2056226bfe624819ba678867996af085bf

thanks Adriano, great job mate
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 02:06:38 PM

What about the lost wallet with 200M coins? Are you going to change the code to definitely lock it and restore trust in this coin or will you just try to dump the whole stack one day?

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

Dev, could you tell me what is wrong with that I didn't recieve 2nd round? My nick on the ecoiner list is the same like here on BTT, http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/
I have wallet opened since days, generating more coins and donating/pledging for community projects also quite active member on BTT and here in this very thread.
Also I haven't sold any coins, even bought more. Maybe you missed me or something I don't know that's why I am asking about it.

bluewhackadoo

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:07:54 PM

So the 2nd round distribution is over?  Unfortunately I was not included, I don't meet any of the criteria to be passed over so will there be the possibility to review the distribution list and send out 2nd stakes to those who were missed by accident?
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:08:09 PM

MultiPool quick Stats

I have just checked and we haven't yet received any payouts.
There are 51 addresses created, not all of them are mining (I think probably many just tried it to see how it works)

I checked all the address on wafflepool and compiled the following table just to let everyone know how is the mining going after a few hours:

earned (not yet sent)0.01322058
expected (earned + unconverted)0.02842002
sent to you0.00000000
unconverted (approximate)0.01519944
Total Resultado0.05684004

Wafflepool is a very easy choice since they do not require an account to be created neither the payouts configured BUT they do charge 2% from every miner. I would recommend anyone willing to improve the profits to check http://WeMineALL.com or other similar options.

WeMineAll is from the same creators of WeMineLTC, they work with 0% fee and only ask anyone to configure a donation percentage (although it is not required).

As everything in life it also has its pros and cons, anyone willing to use these other options will need to create accounts and setup the miners accordingly (do not forget to setup auto-payout to be sent to the BTC address you got from our multipool).

Once again, thanks for everyone who donate COMM to me for the multipool, it was really nice to see all the transfers popping up all day long.

Adriano
Any updates Adriano? When can we expect to get the first payments?

None yet... I'm working on the "lost wallet" patch and trying to keep updated on the forum posts... Although I wish we had a forum where only stakeholders could post... too many complaint.

For those who are complaining, please wait for things to happen, most of the people who are working here wants COMM to succeed and if your comments aren't going to help this to happen, you'd better stay quite. I'm not saying you can't criticize something, but when you do so, please post also some possible solution for the problem.

Adriano

--
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:08:19 PM

Whether or not I'm in the 2nd stake round, I think you did a good job. I think after every stake has been dealt out we can really focus on getting COMM launched. Especially when the multipool will get some traction Smiley
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:08:24 PM

Congratulations. I still waiting for my second stake. Not sure if I have the chance or not. I will wait and vote.

Yeah. I also don't receive my second stake. I wonder whether the distribution done or not.  Just added  votes while waiting.

I received my second stake

Thank you CommunnityCoin..

This community is wonderful, let's make it big.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:09:39 PM

Time to buy some cheap coins on Poloniex.  Smiley
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:10:45 PM

Is the second distribution complete?
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: