Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:39:46 AM

@samysamy1 the metal one was the one i asked you a few pages back it you would see if dev would let us use. Smiley

I already asked him and I'm waiting for a response, but since the majority likes it and many are already using it (even for the multipool) I assume it is ok.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:40:14 AM

I love the distribution of this coin. Will you check people's wallets when you distribute them the coins for round 2? And if they sent all of their coins to an exchange they will not get the second round? That would be great Cheesy
Grin

I placed some in an exchange to have access away from home, but could easily send them back to my wallet. It should be easy for anyone to prove they did not dump the coins if need be. If they did dump then I guess they better start buying back at whatever the cost Grin

On a serious note, I can't speak for the devs but it does seem they are taking great measures to weed out abusers. Round 2 should leave us with an even stronger community.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:40:33 AM

@samysamy1 the metal one was the one i asked you a few pages back it you would see if dev would let us use. Smiley

I already asked him and I'm waiting for a response, but since the majority likes it and many are already using it (even for the multipool) I assume it is ok.
ok thanks Grin
hisun

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:41:14 AM

some suggestions below and something I would like to help implement e.g logo, cards, flyers, icons, banners, website layout

I will update now and then with this logo/branding concept with variations e.g. logo, metal coin version, sizes etc

again it is only a concept and not what the community have selected please use the current logo for all promotional purposes

Updated metal version 15.04.14

Original concept

animated version

looks better here
http://i57.tinypic.com/286xpvn.gif

smaller version

looks better here
http://i62.tinypic.com/1z70ylt.gif

good job.
l like it.
very good
comm  up up
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:42:44 AM

That is a sharp looking coin you got there.
samysamy1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:44:20 AM

some suggestions below and something I would like to help implement e.g logo, cards, flyers, icons, banners, website layout

I will update now and then with this logo/branding concept with variations e.g. logo, metal coin version, sizes etc

again it is only a concept and not what the community have selected please use the current logo for all promotional purposes

Original concept

animated version

looks better here

smaller version

looks better here

good job.
l like it.
very good
comm  up up

+ 1
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:45:17 AM

I love the distribution of this coin. Will you check people's wallets when you distribute them the coins for round 2? And if they sent all of their coins to an exchange they will not get the second round? That would be great Cheesy
Grin

I placed some in an exchange to have access away from home, but could easily send them back to my wallet. It should be easy for anyone to prove they did not dump the coins if need be. If they did dump then I guess they better start buying back at whatever the cost Grin

On a serious note, I can't speak for the devs but it does seem they are taking great measures to weed out abusers. Round 2 should leave us with an even stronger community.

I don't think you will get second stake if you put any on an exchange.  I am assuming that I am not getting second stake for moving my coins around as I did not keep them in the original wallet.  I don't really keep wallets on this machine but should start since everything is moving to POS.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:48:18 AM

we will proceed to send 2nd round today

from the total ~470 people we paid, we removed following people from the 2nd round distribution:
1. Those who cheated with same account different wallet addresses
2. Those who cheated with different accounts but we determined that they are all the same person
3. Those we accidently paid twice (only a few - so many payments sent)
4. Those who did not access their accounts for the last week
5. Those who sold the coins and/or encourage others to sell.
6. Those who attacked the COMM coin and devs

so about 330 people in 2nd round
 And for those who received 1 mil recently (after apr.10), if you never accessed the wallet, you are probably been put on our watch list
as for those who never access in about a week, we will remove them. So for those, we may pay the 2nd round later if qualified. We have 50-60 people on the watch list now

I hope i am eligible for round 2~
I just want to make sure i have not been removed for point no. 5 as I have transferred my coins to a new address but its still in the same wallet (i did not sell any coins, and i am always running the wallet when ever i can).

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
samysamy1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:48:35 AM

Voted again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.new#new
yanglei504

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:50:29 AM

i also like the metal one and even asked about it 2 times if we could switch but never recieved an answer on that. everybody remember to keep up the votes!!!!!!! we are doing great!!! Smiley

Original concept

animated version

looks better here

smaller version

looks better here

Nice work! I really like metal version 15.04.14

That metal one is awesome! I'd love to see that on the wallet, rather than the current one.  Great work.

I like the design: simple, effective, and it chimes with the existing logo. I think we will use it everywhere.
nice logo and hope author to reference
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:51:50 AM

i sent message there also a few days ago we are wondering are they still watching that thread. Huh
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:54:40 AM

Grin

But why did you even placed them to an exchange?
The only reason I see, because you want be able to sell your coins as quick as you can when the price is rising?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:56:16 AM

from the total ~470 people we paid, we removed following people from the 2nd round distribution:
2. Those who cheated with different accounts but we determined that they are all the same person

And for those who received 1 mil recently (after apr.10), if you never accessed the wallet, you are probably been put on our watch list
as for those who never access in about a week, we will remove them. So for those, we may pay the 2nd round later if qualified. We have 50-60 people on the watch list now

I just want to make sure i have not been removed for point no. 5 as I have transferred my coins to a new address but its still in the same wallet (i did not sell any coins, and i am always running the wallet when ever i can).
You should send it back to your initial address until the selection process is over, that would avoid confusion.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:58:42 AM

Grin

The only reason, because you want be able to sell your coins as quick as you can when the price is rising?

Actually, some of us use exchanges for other reasons than dumping.

I have 90% of my coins in three exchange and only trade with a couple coins.  The rest are just in storage.

First it is convenient, I can access my wallets from any computer.  Not every coin has an online wallet service.

Second I just don't trust the computer I am using.  It is an old XP machine about to die on me.

You might be right for the most part, but there are other reasons people transfer coins to an exchange.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
minlihua

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:58:54 AM

voted again. after the secoind round distributin, comm is flying
thx dev

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                               
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:59:36 AM

Hey guys. Where do I check to see if I'm accepted or rejected from the 2nd round?  Thanks.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:02:17 AM

Grin

The only reason, because you want be able to sell your coins as quick as you can when the price is rising?

Actually, some of us use exchanges for other reasons than dumping.

I have 90% of my coins in three exchange and only trade with a couple coins.  The rest are just in storage.

First it is convenient, I can access my wallets from any computer.  Not every coin has an online wallet service.

Second I just don't trust the computer I am using.  It is an old XP machine about to die on me.

You might be right for the most part, but there are other reasons people transfer coins to an exchange.

why not just copying the wallet.dat file to your trusted computer ?
(there is a another method to import a address into a preexisting wallet too...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:03:11 AM

Grin
I'm just hoping there is no discrimination to the people who are buying more off the exchanges Grin

lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:05:27 AM

You should send it back to your initial address until the selection process is over, that would avoid confusion.

Thanks, i have sent the coins back to original address, waiting for few confirms! why i didn't think of this!  Grin

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:08:00 AM

the round 2 distribution? Does it mean people who got coins in the first round will get more? I tried to download the wallet many times with different web browsers, VPN. And I even try to ask others to send me one. But so many people just care about themselves. They said: ask others! Finally, I happen to know one of my friends participate in this too. And he sent me one. So many people just want to make some money. They didn't care about this coin's future.
By the way, can dev upload the wallet to some more stable website?
I want to promote it in china. But the first thing I have to do is get a new wallet(The version of the wallet I got from my friends is 1.2)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: