Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523779 times)
rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:28:53 PM

COMM market frozen on poloniex.

yea! i also saw that. what happen, anyone knows?

It now works again, maybe just some small issues.

Come on, guys!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:30:50 PM

feel free to use the services i've launched

faucet
http://coinok.pw/faucet/comm/

explorer
http://coinok.pw/explorer/comm/

paper wallet
http://coinok.pw/wallet/comm

scratch game
http://coinok.pw/scratch/comm/

twitter promotion
http://twitter.com/coinok

please post the links on the first thread

also i'd like to be added in the 2nd list - please take my work in consideration thanks!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:31:37 PM

I have not received my COMM, although adequate all the requirements to be accepted into the community. Are these 500 people who received their coins, better than me? What? Very sorry. This is very unfair
theres another pos coin came out, all distribution too

PM me what coin came out with all distribution please
Dropkickdragout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:35:23 PM

I have not received my COMM, although adequate all the requirements to be accepted into the community. Are these 500 people who received their coins, better than me? What? Very sorry. This is very unfair

life is unfair
Agree with you.
Now the price is very low,I suggest you go to buy some comm now.
This will be another NXT reach at 0.00005000 btc.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:39:06 PM

life is unfair
Agree with you.

hell even if i had my stake, i still bought 0.5 btc worth of comm

instead of complaining go in the excahnge and support the coin
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:40:21 PM

why frozen

Might be a 51% attack like what happened to another similarly distributed coin like C2 last week.

Not a big problem for a 100% PoS coin.  C2 is a pure PoW coin.

C2 has switched to POS now
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:41:11 PM

Devs are going to announce that chose who got coins? Where is the list of final results?
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:43:00 PM

CommunityCoin, BlackCoin, FairCoin all down 50%+ while other coins are all up 10+%.  Anyone see a pattern here?  All POS coins without miners forming the backbone.  The only reason BlackCoin rose the last days is because of major pumping and dumping.  The smart traders pumped the value and got out.  Now that they are gone it plummets leaving nothing but bagholders out btc.

You can't make a coin, distribute it to a few, and expect people to just give you btc.  These POS coins will all fail in the end.  

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
drukoz

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:45:17 PM

CommunityCoin, BlackCoin, FairCoin all down 50%+ while other coins are all up 10+%.  Anyone see a pattern here?  All POS coins without miners forming the backbone.  The only reason BlackCoin rose the last days is because of major pumping and dumping.  The smart traders pumped the value and got out.  Now that they are gone it plummets leaving nothing but bagholders out btc.

You can't make a coin, distribute it to a few, and expect people to just give you btc.  These POS coins will all fail in the end.  
There is something about business that prevents most people from seeing straight.
you are a member of them.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BBzwiwL76AkPGE42qN3FrpC1efuSoFoAxc
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

nothing to do with being pos or not, just regular pump and dump, no coin is free from this not even bitcoin

laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

Hello,
I've applied on ecoiner with my id laris2.
I'd like to add this coin to my altcoin faucets Smiley that are located at www.cyanrainbow.com (I've got mintcoin,dogecoin,earthcoin and socialcoin faucet up) lots of people visiting it
My communitycoin address is: CX9m9aTcTuRR1mMxptiXQctCn6Ptdatpad if you want to donate!
Best Regards,
laris2

Donated 1k COMM for your faucet  Grin
Net amount: -1000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 963531cd58e1966c4dfd705d985817fcbe542f397f5414cf54f5c129beeefd30

Thanks, received will spin up a faucet in a moment Smiley
Faucet is up and live!
http://communitycoin.cyanrainbow.com/
Please donate some communitycoins to the faucet so I can run for a tiny bit longer Smiley

TEST
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

Faucet
http://coinok.pw/faucet/comm/

now paying 1-3 CommCoins every hour

1 BTC = 1 BTC
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

This coin was really going places the way it was being oriented and distributed and I do believe it still can thrive but... seems that FUD has spread like wild fire since the DEV communicate that he have lost 200 mil coins and this was enough to start the making of an explosive cocktail of FUD. The second round of distribution criteria also pissed some members that thought that they were entitled to be eligible for the second round stake due to their efforts to promote COMM. Adding to the cocktail the soared members that got nothing and have buy in the COMM train started more FUD and trolling!!!
We have now members gloating and claiming that they got 1 or 2 stakes more that they should have because of multiple accounts that were meeting the rules for the first round of distribution and have been dumping their stakes!!! These are probably trolls that have some interest in other coins and want to put this one down!!!

I am one of the first round members that got 1mil stake and I am still holding them. I was not choosen to be on the second round list. Maybe because I moved my coins from my laptop wallet to my other PC wallet or maybe because I was not active enough. But I am not really worried because I got 1 mil free coins to be apart of this community. What more could I ask of free coins? More free coins? What I should do is buy more to protect my stake!!!

This is the result of giveways and free coins! Human nature is complicated indeed and greed is one of our worst deadly sins!!! That is why people should work for their earnings keep! They will appreciate it more, you know!!!

The fact is that the issue of 200 million coins are out there stored in a hardrive wallet and still remain on the blockchain is concerning everyone and people might think that 20% of the total supply are like the premine of the DEV waiting to get dumped at some point!!!

So as I see it, in order to get to stop more FUD and eventually kill this project completely. The Dev should immediately resolve the issue of the 200 million lost coins with transparency so trust does not get lost and get this incident behind us so we can focus on the future and prosperity of COMM!!!

Best

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:00:03 PM

Agree with you.

I received my 2nd stake, so just want to first say thanks to the dev.

I have wondered about what price target the coin could achieve. I'm actually sort of impressed the coin has held as much value as it has. Although the 2nd stake did hurt the price a lot, sort of like how an airdrop lowers a coin's price.

I see no reason why the coin can't reach 1000-5000, after seeing BC go up like it did. People can argue it was due to a pump, or BC can't maintain that price... which I wouldn't even disagree with. Still... it got there... no reason Comm can't get to at least 1000+ if things go right.
kuloch

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:02:24 PM

This coin was really going places the way it was being oriented and distributed and I do believe it still can thrive but... seems that FUD has spread like wild fire since the DEV communicate that he have lost 200 mil coins and this was enough to start the making of an explosive cocktail of FUD. The second round of distribution criteria also pissed some members that thought that they were entitled to be eligible for the second round stake due to their efforts to promote COMM. Adding to the cocktail the soared members that got nothing and have buy in the COMM train started more FUD and trolling!!!
We have now members gloating and claiming that they got 1 or 2 stakes more that they should have because of multiple accounts that were meeting the rules for the first round of distribution and have been dumping their stakes!!! These are probably trolls that have some interest in other coins and want to put this one down!!!

I am one of the first round members that got 1mil stake and I am still holding them. I was not choosen to be on the second round list. Maybe because I moved my coins from my laptop wallet to my other PC wallet or maybe because I was not active enough. But I am not really worried because I got 1 mil free coins to be apart of this community. What more could I ask of free coins? More free coins? What I should do is buy more to protect my stake!!!

This is the result of giveways and free coins! Human nature is complicated indeed and greed is one of our worst deadly sins!!! That is why people should work for their earnings keep! They will appreciate it more, you know!!!

The fact is that the issue of 200 million coins are out there stored in a hardrive wallet and still remain on the blockchain is concerning everyone and people might think that 20% of the total supply are like the premine of the DEV waiting to get dumped at some point!!!

So as I see it, in order to get to stop more FUD and eventually kill this project completely. The Dev should immediately resolve the issue of the 200 million lost coins with transparency so trust does not get lost and get this incident behind us so we can focus on the future and prosperity of COMM!!!

Best
Totally agree with you.
The lost coin must be destroyed.
We must find the way to deal with the problem as soon as possible.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BCc7XkRRbzy7cJkg4QTrA7JzseTAHgmc2A
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:05:17 PM

Agree with you.

I have wondered about what price target the coin could achieve. I'm actually sort of impressed the coin has held as much value as it has. Although the 2nd stake did hurt the price a lot, sort of like how an airdrop lowers a coin's price.

I see no reason why the coin can't reach 1000-5000, after seeing BC go up like it did. People can argue it was due to a pump, or BC can't maintain that price... which I wouldn't even disagree with. Still... it got there... no reason Comm can't get to at least 1000+ if things go right.

But do know the greediness of people holding 1m coins without doing much will dump them as soon it got around 100-200 satoshis.

Yeah 1000+ is possible only after weaker and greedy hands are out from the community coin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Secondleo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:08:46 PM

Best
Totally agree with you.

Correct. Especially because an altered client has to be the standart. If the coin spreads too far before the new client arrives, it might be hard to get a good coverage.
The dev just completed the distribution though. One thing after the other Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:09:05 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 08:06:43 PM by brightlight

If you want to communicate with dev, the contact person is samysamy1.

There is idea by Adriano to build a separate page for to-do information: listed items, involved people, donation addresses, donators etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment.
    IT HAPPENED WITH THE MUCH EFFORTS BY Adriano. MULTIPOOL IS OPENED FOR TESTING!
    Link: http://community.bitcoinland.org/multipool/

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm! So far members donated-sent 516 200 COMM for Multipool set up.
    Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.
    I would like kindly xtester to initiate donation process according to pledges list.

Hi guys I am not at home now.

I just wanted to congratulate Adriano for his great work and give the start for the wave of pledged donations for him.

Lets show him some community spirit.

This is his address:

CHyJaYAKkxLmAm33br6Lp9x5LtAYP5vKug

Will be fully available in 3-4 hours.

Keep up the great work, votes and let the donations begin. Smiley

2. Website design and management.
    jiuge made an alternative earlier before this thread begun to grow rapidly. Community must decide wether use it reworked, how it should be changed, etc.
    Link: www.community-coin.com

Donations/pledges for website:
    xtester - 5 000
    mozurt - 10 000
    wasamata - 5 000
    Secondleo - 10 000
    JustLurkin - 5 000 - if gets stake
    bluewhackadoo - 10 000
    kocur - 5 000
    jiosefjd - 30 000

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design.
    illiki23 offered his assistance for reddit page development.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes.
    coinking suggested to make a song by himself. Community must decide wether compose it or not and what genre it should be.

Donations/pledges for youtube video:
    brampower - 5 000
    DeviledMoon - 5 000
    wasamata - 3 000
    RhodaGila - 5 000

Donations/pledges for coinking's song:
    testadimerlo - 5 000
    mugwampbro - 1 000
    wasamata - 2 000
    RhodaGila -  5 000
    mugwampbro - 5 000

5. Articles about Communitycoin.
    First article by jdebunt. Link: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/4/14/communitycoin-pos-for-the-community-by-the-community
    Thank you!

6. Linux wallet..
    Compiled for Ubuntu based Linux distributions by signorama. Thanks!
    Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RkQQgJRa!5RcwiUIzhVSH9lVOi49TbkeaD8ph_aDMwH6Z4M3YCBY
    Please test it and leave a feedback.

Donations/pledges for Linux wallet compilation:
    brightlight - 3 000

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change.
    mymenace made the first and by far the only alternative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6121487#msg6121487

Updated metal version 15.04.14

8. Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Donations/pledges for Android wallet:
    lumeire - 20 000
    wasamata - 10 000
    pabloangello - 10 000
    xzhybbs - 10 000
    RhodaGila - 10 000
    jiosefjd - 20 000

9. OSX wallet.
    Released by instacash (link in OP). Please donate him to support the job done and future releases!

Donators for OSX wallet:
    brightlight - 20 000 - Sent
    rbbrdckybk - 5 000 - Sent
    mamamia2014 - 3 000 - Sent
    anonymous - 100 - Sent
    BTCMS - 10 000 - Sent

10. Faucets.
     One developed buy Adriano. Thanks! http://community.bitcoinland.org/faucet/
     Donations to keep faucet running:
     50cent_rapper - 5 000 - Sent
     Turpomann - 5 000 - Sent

11. Giveaways. JDS1000 advised me to add this position as he wants to donate for giveaways.
      JDS1000 - 10 000
      quiwoman - 10 000
      RhodaGila - 5 000
      Hash72 - 20 000 - Used to support the GA: http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1437.0.html

12. Paper wallet
      Made by virtualdn. Thank you! Please support with donations!
      Link: http://coinok.pw/wallet/comm/

13.  Scratch game
       Made by virtualdn. Thank you! Please support this site with donations!
       Link: http://coinok.pw/scratch/comm/

14. Dice game
      Made by Shuxy. Thank you! Please support this site with donations! Dev needs some coins to initiate it.

Hi OP/Dev/Community,

To play my part, I've made a dice site here: http://commdice.supercrypt.co/. I have also made dice sites for HASH, COIN, AIDEN and CaiShen    previously.

Unfortunately I was not selected for both round 1s and round 2 (so far) and so do not have any bankroll of COMM to begin with.

If someone can send some over to the address in my signature I'd use most of it for the COMM Dice site.

Best regards,
Shuxy

15. Swarm team for promotions.
      jiosefjd now attempts to establish it. Please send him a PM with your email address if you want to join.

----------------------------------------------------------------

As of now their non-specific purpose donations offered users:

Jr.peng - 10 000
BitcoinBaBa - 10 000

----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please, if you want to offer your donations, just post them (I am going through thread pages regularly) or better PM me. I'll update this post with your offer. In addition, if you have ideas what to add to to the list, also do not hesitate to give a feedback.

Please vote with your posts for mymenace logo and donations for this job are warmly welcomed!

If I have missed something, someone in the thread, let me know in PM. Today I can't be online all day long and posts are coming in like from cornucopia.

WE NEED TO MAKE SUBREDDIT PAGE MORE APPEALING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

COMM Dice site opened

Sorry, I am in a rush today. I reposted to-do list just for purpose to be in spot.

Please, if there is content that needs to be added, PM me. I'll process it later.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:09:13 PM

Agree with you.

But do know the greediness of people holding 1m coins without doing much will dump them as soon it got around 100-200 satoshis.

Yeah 1000+ is possible only after weaker and greedy hands are out from the community coin.
+1 i agree still more dumping to come i say quicker the better. and while we wait try to do as much promotion as possible because for the most part this is a very good community. Smiley
Nonlin

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:09:48 PM

Best
Totally agree with you.
We had to take care of this problem so that there will be more people to buy.
Then the price will be to the moon.

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BCHDNAdVqdQVYH3GdzY3eXF61jsQ91WHBQ
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: