Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:55:43 PM

I haven't seen anything that proves this is a scam. So please if you don't have any proof, don't say anything.

Just read the stupid story in the OP and think logically  Roll Eyes

What kind of retarded dev would lose one of the wallets like that Huh Huh

(answer: A scammer dev)

+10000

OR>.. what kind of stupid dev would pretend to lose a wallet, make a big announcement about it so trolls can latch on like leeches and not let go? A reaeelly stupid dev. What kind of stupid troll would think that the dev would not just immediately dump the coins are just send them to puppet accounts and avoid the controversy? A reaallly stupid troll!

Part of the scam is that they need a way to explain why several million coins are no being distributed and floating around.

They need to proclaim the wallet is lost.

This way the public will be ok with that many coins unaccounted for or missing.  When in reality the coins are still sitting on the devs hard drive.

The scam is then to let everyone move past this, wait for liquidity on the market to develop, dump it, and disappear.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:55:53 PM

I haven't seen anything that proves this is a scam. So please if you don't have any proof, don't say anything.

+10000

OR>.. what kind of stupid dev would pretend to lose a wallet, make a big announcement about it so trolls can latch on like leeches and not let go? A reaeelly stupid dev. What kind of stupid troll would think that the dev would not just immediately dump the coins are just send them to puppet accounts and avoid the controversy? A reaallly stupid troll!

lol no, by no means. he doesnt want to dump immediately, there is not even buy support for his 200M.....

he wants to stake and release all the coins day by day to enrich himself. he is not as stupid as u think dear friend

The best way to achieve that buy support is to attract flies? Wow, pretty stupid.

u got it, his plan popped. LOL. why did it take u so long to realize?

Thanks for ignoring my sarcasm, but it won't get you out of your conflicting logic

have fun waiting all the way down to 1 satoshi. if u dont wanna listen u will have to feel. that's life.

u can open ur eyes from ur delusion. its still possible to get out quickly, there are a few buy orders < 0.00000050 left. but be sorry for those who you dump at, friend.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

+10000

lol no, by no means. he doesnt want to dump immediately, there is not even buy support for his 200M.....

he wants to stake and release all the coins day by day to enrich himself. he is not as stupid as u think dear friend

The best way to achieve that buy support is to attract flies? Wow, pretty stupid.

u got it, his plan popped. LOL. why did it take u so long to realize?

Thanks for ignoring my sarcasm, but it won't get you out of your conflicting logic

have fun waiting all the way down to 1 satoshi. if u dont wanna listen u will have to feel. that's life.

u can open ur eyes from ur delusion. its still possible to get out quickly, there are a few buy orders < 0.00000050 left. but be sorry for those who you dump at, friend.

You are helping to drive it down more than any perception that would be left without your constant bashing. So, no I will not have fun riding it to one satoshi. Maybe you just say your peace and leave it at that? Or do you want to see 1 satoshi? Would that stroke your ego sufficiently to allow you to sleep?
eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF ! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  WTF! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked WTF! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
CommunityCoin News

Dev just decided to announce that he 'lost' 200 million
(which was debunked as just a lie, cuz the coins are to use for his own, for slowly staking and dumping)

nice way to kid the community lmao.  CONGRATULATIONS DEV, U ROCK.awesome idea Cheesy

Price already MINUS hundreds of percent, get out while u can before the coins are worthless!! FRIENDS!!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:01:08 PM

FFS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?! Why are you selling all your coins so cheap?
 Why do you not realize that the coins become cheaper as you dump?! This was going well till someone spreads FUD and then everyone just throws all yours coins away?! Where's the goddamn trust?

there is no trust anymore as the dev is debunked mate
plz open ur eyes friend
Actually you accuse dev of wanting to scam people and dumping large amount.
You were given coin for free, you dumped them. Technically you are the scammer.

Anyhow, you made your point, now it is time for you to move on.
Try to make a real coin this time (if you know how), not just some prank.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:01:18 PM

Damn, what´s up in this thread?

Some like it, some hate it. We all got it! So please shut the +++++ up.

edit: Am i wrong or how can a coin go down more than 100% (so it´s worth 0,- !!)  
eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:02:37 PM

FFS, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?! Why are you selling all your coins so cheap?
 Why do you not realize that the coins become cheaper as you dump?! This was going well till someone spreads FUD and then everyone just throws all yours coins away?! Where's the goddamn trust?

plz open ur eyes friend

its a scam to sell his coins? ROFLFUCKINGMAO nice point of view. a litle off, but ok^^
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:03:33 PM

plz open ur eyes friend

its a scam to sell his coins? ROFLFUCKINGMAO nice point of view. a litle off, but ok^^

Unless you have evidence, you are just a hateful troll. You could say, "hey guys" this has me concerned because of X Y and Z and it may be a scam. Leave it at that. But no, you are condemning without evidence. Glad we have laws or you would probably be hanging your neighbor for something you suspect him of.
eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:04:14 PM

plz open ur eyes friend

Unless you have evidence, you are just a hateful troll. You could say, "hey guys" this has me concerned because of X Y and Z and it may be a scam. Leave it at that. But no, you are condemning without evidence. Glad we have laws or you would probably be hanging your neighbor for something you suspect him of.

i am what i am u are what u are

dont be angry my friend thats not healthy!
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:06:01 PM

plz open ur eyes friend

I am not angry with you, I perhaps  have some hope that you can reflect on your actions and ask yourself what you are trying to achieve and if you are in fact achieving it. I should do the same for myself, because some people are undoubtedly beyond hope.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:06:54 PM

If I were the devs I would decide to not dump the coins and tell the community that the wallet was recovered.

(they don't even need to do the some sort of hardware recovery procedure as a hard drive likely did not fail)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:07:21 PM

plz open ur eyes friend

I am not angry with you, I perhaps  have some hope that you can reflect on your actions and ask yourself what you are trying to achieve and if you are in fact achieving it. I should do the same for myself, because some people are undoubtedly beyond hope.

I am just trying to help. This community needs criticism, not 'eat what the dev puts on the table' attitude.

if u knew whats happening behind the scenes u would have a different attitude mate
Turpomann

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

scam_exposer, your concerns has been noted. Now would you GTFO!  Wink

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:11:10 PM

plz open ur eyes friend

selling his coins high then screaming scam all over the place ? yes it is  Grin
we never heard you before you sold your coin (that's certainly the reason you didn't get your second mil to dump)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:11:43 PM

ONCE AGAIN I KINDLY ASK TO EVERY COMMUNITY MEMBER NOT TO RESPOND TO PROVOCATIONS! JUST DON'T QUOTE, ANSWER OR TRY TO PROVE ANYTHING! THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND NEEDLESS AND VERY THREATENING TO THIS THREAD!!! THERE ARE NO SMOKES WITHOUT BARRELS!
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:12:33 PM

warn people to cash out before the possibility is gone

im a good guy, thank me later man

What a good guy you are!

So let me get this straight, the dev is a scammer but at the same time
you're telling people to quickly sell their coins and dump onto someone
else before it hits zero  Huh

Why would such a good guy as yourself, do such a thing?

If you were actually here to help, you wouldn't be posting the shit you
posting.

eightspaces

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:13:37 PM

warn people to cash out before the possibility is gone

im a good guy, thank me later man

What a good guy you are!

So let me get this straight, the dev is a scammer but at the same time
you're telling people to quickly sell their coins and dump onto someone
else before it hits zero  Huh

Why would such a good guy as yourself, do such a thing?

If you were actually here to help, you wouldn't be posting the shit you
posting.

i said several times : BE SORRY FOR THOSE WHO YOU DUMP TO WHILE GETTING OUT.

u can also decide to do nothing until 1 satoshi. thats ur decision. i for one would dump. buy orders are buy orders. but i am sorry.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:15:57 PM

Even if the dev was on the up and up he's obviously not up to the task.  If you people want to save what's left of this coin then you better do a community takeover and do it fast.  Tim's running out.  You're at the point of no return.

Poloniex
COMM/BTC  -183.4%
Sell Orders    Total: 10080420.88041486 COMM
Price                 COMM            BTC
0.00000060       4551.922876   0.00273115

Bittrex
MARKET            CURRENCY            VOLUMEME BTC/LTC   LAST TRADE         24HR HIGH                   24HR LOW
BTC-COMM     CommunityCoin   6.17477311               0.00000049          0.00000200                    0.00000045

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
crunchynut

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:16:30 PM

nice read. what stage are the lemmings in right now? still in "we only need a new logo and some clever marketing to save the coin" or already pretending that they sold early enough to make some nice profit?

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:16:38 PM

scam_exposer, your concerns has been noted. Now would you GTFO!  Wink

No

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: