Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:48:25 PM

A very lively community gradually become cold today.
Unfortunately, developers can explain?
Are you in the development of another virtual currency?
not sure it is colder, but the rate isn't good... and nobody is happy about it (no matter what they say...)

I found that almost all the members of the community's signature are changed into the sharecoin address, comm address has been lost, what do this show?

LOL same community is active everywhere who helped COMM and they dont want to miss any opportunities that was given to them.. But that doesnt mean they have abandoned COMM and gone somewhere completely.. They are everywhere  Grin If sharecoin become successful and people manage to make money there, they can still help COMM with their support and give COMM a new life i believe .. This is a cycle gonna continue in future as well Smiley
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:48:40 PM

who is still dumping? Huh

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:48:56 PM

guys u should come and get some sharecoin.its way better than comm. Cool
comm ship is sinking.

"Guys you should come and get [X]. It's way better than [Y] [because it's new]. Cool"

No, I'm not snarking you by that paraphrase - just pointing something out. In the Land of Hope and Dreamy, the new thing is always better than the real thing. Wink

To be frank, I'm not even complaining about it: I'm just observing. That, not just greed, is what keeps the altcoin flood gushing.

Hhahhaa, you are so true Cheesy

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:50:03 PM

One simple rule:

Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:51:21 PM

who is still dumping? Huh

a panic seller, but this is good, getting rid of them is the first goal to save comm
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:54:08 PM

I don't even feel pitty for all the current panic sellers Smiley

Gives me what they can't hold cheap, even the 160Satoshi Price is cheap  Grin

yeah, I just woke up and saw the market, but somehow I feel calm. I'd better go to enjoy the sun for a moment.

I am also very calm. I have seen too much to panic now ;p

Yeah. One of the reasons I donated so much was that I got free coins. I can't buy at the current discount, but seeing a low price does make it easier to throw some more around. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

I don't even feel pitty for all the current panic sellers Smiley

Gives me what they can't hold cheap, even the 160Satoshi Price is cheap  Grin

yeah, I just woke up and saw the market, but somehow I feel calm. I'd better go to enjoy the sun for a moment.

I am also very calm. I have seen too much to panic now ;p

Yeah. One of the reasons I donated so much was that I got free coins. I can't buy at the current discount, but seeing a low price does make it easier to throw some more around. Smiley

Any and every time, we can not have more losers than winners Wink

mydreamZF

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

Sad to see this coin slowly dying. I don't see any reason why it would go up again.
Let's hope Sharecoin has learned from COMMS mistakes.

Even Black Coin has its ups and downs,COMM will have the same too.

Yes, I believe the future of COMM
evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

I really want this to succeed.
Not sure about the fairness of Sharecoin. There are already 1530 applicants.
We must admit that the Comm dev worked very hard to get even 500 people after a month. Now Sharecoin has collected within 24 hours 3 times as much people  Roll Eyes
People are already started questioning this on their thread.
By the way I just saw a nem rule on Sharecoin: That you won't receive any coin at all if you used cloned accounts. Now how would they know that? So is it 1 Bitcointalk account per household or what? This is only the beginning of being a messed up coin as well if you start changing rules after the game has started - Don't you agree GatorMj?
And don't get me wrong I'm not against Sharecoin. I'd love to be part of that as well, just saying that no distribution model can satisfy everyone.
There is no such thing as a fair or a scam coin. It's all about people and their behaviour.

The "Dev" for CommunityCoin changed the rules constantly from an equal distribution to 1000 down to 500 down to a new number no one really knows and now saying it was no equal distribution and his team of 8 got 40 million shares.

The CommunityCoin Dev did not work very hard to get 500 people, in fact he ignored or blacklisted many many valid applications, claiming vague and arbitrary reasons for disqualification so that in the end he could accumulate millions of stolen member shares for himself to dump on exchanges.  And don't forget there were 8 Devs, how hard could the work be split 8 ways.  Cheesy

It should be a fairly straightforward task for the ShareCoin Dev to spot and weed out obvious sock puppet accounts making the distribution even fairer.  True, there will never be a a perfect distribution in these situations but ShareCoin Dev giving up the small pre-mine that was initially planned was a huge step in the right direction cementing the community trust that a coin like CommunityCoin has completely lost.

We'll wait and see because the Comm dev also said that everyone from the dev team would not receive more than 1 share.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:05:28 PM

Sad to see this coin slowly dying. I don't see any reason why it would go up again.

It will be same story, most people will left, after that will be a big rise, and only few will earn some BTC, serious BTC.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:07:21 PM

COMM hope can cheer up, there are still so many people pinning his hopes on it, everything will be OK.
continue to promote community spirit.

While you're on the subject: if COMM were dead, then why is the Thunderclap campaign a go?

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10984-come-join-communitycoin

107 out of 100!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:09:03 PM

nobody care... this applies to quite a lot of successful coins (HVC, darkcoin etc... any premine, instamine coins... all the same). What worry me is rather the marketing strategy which looks like the one of spartancoin (which ended up with a massive sell wall at 1 sat   Roll Eyes may-be I should suggest them to move to PoS, I still have 10millions of those  Grin only put 100k to sell, never sold them  Grin)

Please explain in what way COMM strategy is similar to SPN?
at least the clap stuff (don't even remember how it is called)... that's nice but that doesn't bring any buyer

Clap is good, and I did it for SPN just to kill time. So if every coin has a twitter account they are similar marketing strategy? You are talking bullshit.
may-be, but you can't tell that helped SPN in the exchange

SPN is 1 satoshi coin with an army of newbies excited by amount of coins in their wallets because of month of low-difficulty mining, that's obvious before launch. I'll sell my SPN instamine on mintpal at the end of summer (don't expect it soon there) by placing first sell order as I always do.
evi_stale

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:12:33 PM

not sure it is colder, but the rate isn't good... and nobody is happy about it (no matter what they say...)

I found that almost all the members of the community's signature are changed into the sharecoin address, comm address has been lost, what do this show?

They haven't been changes. People always put up coin signatures temporary for free coins and than they delete them. This doesn't mean that they don't support the coin anymore.
evi_stale

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:19:46 PM

We'll have to be patient, wait and see
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 03:33:49 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 04:00:29 PM by Nxtblg

Oh, By the Way: I'm going through the Sharecoin thread and it seems that its fair-distribution algo is already being criticized for letting in sockpuppet accounts to enable greedy people to get several stakes for the sweat of one.

It seems that some sort of a judgment call by the dev is indicated.

But of course, we don't want to do that. Judgement calls mean human error and the inevitable accusations of "Scam!" Far better for system gamers to walk off with a free haul rather than introduce "unfair" human judgment into the process. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EDIT: and now we hear from the Sharecoin dev...

Well It won't really be fair, seriously communitycoin given out free had troubles getting 1000 genuine no shill accounts and had to lower it to less then 500, how quick you guys goto over 1000s its a certainty alot of fake accounts are scamming it.

Yes,
 no real fair!
There are tons of clone accounts in the first 1,000 applications. It's unfair if I only share the coins to those accounts.
The first 1,000 accounts who applied will get 10% extra coins for being early supporters. Of course, those accounts must not be clone accounts.

great , but i think it's better to not change the rule frequently

True, It's our fault. We didn't realise how fast this coin can get popular. That's why we gave up our resevered coins for the first 1,000 people who applied.

Kudos to the guy for taking the blame, by the way. It'll be interesting to see whether this fault-taking pre-empts or encourages a trollstorm.

EDIT 2: Aaaand...

The list of qualified accounts and disqualified accounts will be published 24 hours before the first payment is sent but they will not be published now.

[All bolds added by me. In before the, uh, excitement.]

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

keep one eye on it
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

COMM hope can cheer up, there are still so many people pinning his hopes on it, everything will be OK.
continue to promote community spirit.

While you're on the subject: if COMM were dead, then why is the Thunderclap campaign a go?

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10984-come-join-communitycoin

107 out of 100!

+ 1
evi_stale

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:03:59 PM

Oh, By the Way: I'm going through the Sharecoin thread and it seems that its fair-distribution algo is already being criticized for letting in sockpuppet accounts to enable greedy people to get several stakes for the sweat of one.

It seems that some sort of a judgment call by the dev is indicated.

But of course, we don't want to do that. Judgement calls mean human error and the inevitable accusations of "Scam!" Far better for system gamers to walk off with a free haul rather than introduce "unfair" human judgment into the process. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

EDIT: and now we hear from the Sharecoin dev...

Well It won't really be fair, seriously communitycoin given out free had troubles getting 1000 genuine no shill accounts and had to lower it to less then 500, how quick you guys goto over 1000s its a certainty alot of fake accounts are scamming it.

Yes,
 no real fair!
There are tons of clone accounts in the first 1,000 applications. It's unfair if I only share the coins to those accounts.
The first 1,000 accounts who applied will get 10% extra coins for being early supporters. Of course, those accounts must not be clone accounts.

great , but i think it's better to not change the rule frequently

True, It's our fault. We didn't realise how fast this coin can get popular. That's why we gave up our resevered coins for the first 1,000 people who applied.

Kudos to the guy for taking the blame, by the way. It'll be interesting to see whether this fault-taking pre-empts or encourages a trollstorm.

EDIT 2: Aaaand...

The list of qualified accounts and disqualified accounts will be published 24 hours before the first payment is sent but they will not be published now.

[All bolds added by me. In before the, uh, excitement.]

Of course they'll hunt them down later as well.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:31:30 PM

Moving to good news: the Thunderclap campaign is officially a go. Needed only 100, got 107!!

All of us here owe a lot of thanks to pabloangello for tirelessly and cheerfully promoting the thunderclap. Even, at times when it was languishing and looked dead in the water. He, plus his merry band of Thunderclappers, made Community Coin a winner once again!

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:36:27 PM

Moving to good news: the Thunderclap campaign is officially a go. Needed only 100, got 107!!

All of us here owe a lot of thanks to pabloangello for tirelessly and cheerfully promoting the thunderclap. Even, at times when it was languishing and looked dead in the water. He, plus his merry band of Thunderclappers, made Community Coin a winner once again!

Well done, Commies !!
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: