Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:23:22 PM

So, it's time to start thinking about going further.

How hard is to setup COMM based exchange? The idea of COMMbay, COMMazone, where people sells their items?

Yeah we said this a multiple times already, but no one reacts  Roll Eyes
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spekkoper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:25:45 PM

This one seems actually quite interesting.

Aggly very interesting  Grin Grin
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:29:45 PM

Did someone ask Chinese to come over here and tell us everytime how interesting this coin is?
OK tell me also why it is interesting or just shut up. We have enough trouble right now  Angry

How can you explain this sell order?

2014-05-05 13:27:12   SELL   0.00000071   154.49287916   0.00010968

Isn't it manipulation?

Don't mud the colours, this is free market, where price manipulations are highly uncontrolled. Your stressing is not helping, it even threatens the price potentially.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:32:58 PM

So, it's time to start thinking about going further.

How hard is to setup COMM based exchange? The idea of COMMbay, COMMazone, where people sells their items?

Yeah we said this a multiple times already, but no one reacts  Roll Eyes
Nobody forbid you to try.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Spekkoper

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:34:45 PM

Did someone ask Chinese to come over here and tell us everytime how interesting this coin is?
OK tell me also why it is interesting or just shut up. We have enough trouble right now  Angry

Isn't it manipulation?

Don't mud the colours, this is free market, where price manipulations are highly uncontrolled. Your stressing is not helping, it even threatens the price potentially.

These micro sell orders are probably just to influence the graphs. Nobody really wants to sell their coins for that price anymore, think are starting to look better.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:37:30 PM

Isn't it manipulation?

yep don't understand the way that guy is thinking:
He bought some COMM at high price, and what he writes on this thread could only hurt COMM price.
Either that guy is an evil genius or a total moron  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:15:58 PM

COMM is not so hot these days. The price is down to earth. ppl have dumped all their coins and left for new coins.
Because the dev conveniently "lost" 200M coins. If he has an unpatched client he can do a transaction with it sending it to the node that mints the next block, also running an unpatched client. Then the coins are "clean" and can be dumped on exchanges.

I just dumped COMM and bought MYR, a coin with no downsides and a technical innovation people are already copying.

Don't be stupid... minted coins are generated spending a transaction... nodes will block ANY (I said ANY, DID YOU UNDERSTAND?) transaction coming from that address. NOT A SINGLE TRANSACTION WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE NETWORK COMING FROM THAT ADDRESS.

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Next time I will start posting in red with bigger fontsize.

Adriano
it doesn't matter how many time you will explain it, it will come back everyday  Grin

It doesn't matter if that FUDster (is this the correct word?) understand it, I sincerely hope the others do it.

Last night people from another coin with real issues came to me to understand our patch willing to use it in a real problem. That's a real problem and if it proves itself there  I think people should stop worrying about it and start think in other things that need to be done. And start doing it instead waiting for the DEV to do it. If this is the Community coin it is already time for the Community start supporting it, not only voting on a stupid site, but doing something real.

Adriano

The problem is if the dev decides to unlock this address and issue a wallet update (for whatever reason) that many have to download. Well than we will have real trouble and whatever you say now is simply invalid.
You can't trust others to check the code because by then if might be too late - even exchanges didn't check ASIANCOIN's wallet until it was too late.
People suggested a hard fork and since this hasn't happened it will will hunt you over and over again.

here we go again... good luck Adriano  Grin

What do you mean. Adriano himself aknowledged that this can happen.

Please do not change what I said... It is not that easy to accomplish what you are advertising. If you doubt it, maybe we should block one of your addresses with an expressive amount of coins and let you prove your point. Besides that would be a fork on the network, you would need to be on the right side of the fork to succeed...

But I'm not with time to argue about this with you. If you really believe on what you are saying you should sell all your coins instead of spreading FUD while buying more and more... Believe me, doing this for such a long time may damage the confidence on the coin and when you stop doing it the coins you bought cheap might not recover at all... Learn with other FUDsters: spread FUD only for a short time and buy as much as you can, then stop being a jerk.

I'm sorry if I'm being too rude here, but I can't continue with this "issue" anymore. If I had the time I would do what you and a few others want just to stop hearing whining all the time.

Adriano

--
Spekkoper

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:19:38 PM

COMM is not so hot these days. The price is down to earth. ppl have dumped all their coins and left for new coins.
Because the dev conveniently "lost" 200M coins. If he has an unpatched client he can do a transaction with it sending it to the node that mints the next block, also running an unpatched client. Then the coins are "clean" and can be dumped on exchanges.

I just dumped COMM and bought MYR, a coin with no downsides and a technical innovation people are already copying.

Don't be stupid... minted coins are generated spending a transaction... nodes will block ANY (I said ANY, DID YOU UNDERSTAND?) transaction coming from that address. NOT A SINGLE TRANSACTION WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE NETWORK COMING FROM THAT ADDRESS.

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Adriano
it doesn't matter how many time you will explain it, it will come back everyday  Grin

It doesn't matter if that FUDster (is this the correct word?) understand it, I sincerely hope the others do it.

Last night people from another coin with real issues came to me to understand our patch willing to use it in a real problem. That's a real problem and if it proves itself there  I think people should stop worrying about it and start think in other things that need to be done. And start doing it instead waiting for the DEV to do it. If this is the Community coin it is already time for the Community start supporting it, not only voting on a stupid site, but doing something real.

Adriano

The problem is if the dev decides to unlock this address and issue a wallet update (for whatever reason) that many have to download. Well than we will have real trouble and whatever you say now is simply invalid.
You can't trust others to check the code because by then if might be too late - even exchanges didn't check ASIANCOIN's wallet until it was too late.
People suggested a hard fork and since this hasn't happened it will will hunt you over and over again.

Please do not change what I said... It is not that easy to accomplish what you are advertising. If you doubt it, maybe we should block one of your addresses with an expressive amount of coins and let you prove your point. Besides that would be a fork on the network, you would need to be on the right side of the fork to succeed...

But I'm not with time to argue about this with you. If you really believe on what you are saying you should sell all your coins instead of spreading FUD while buying more and more... Believe me, doing this for such a long time may damage the confidence on the coin and when you stop doing it the coins you bought cheap might not recover at all... Learn with other FUDsters: spread FUD only for a short time and buy as much as you can, then stop being a jerk.

I'm sorry if I'm being too rude here, but I can't continue with this "issue" anymore. If I had the time I would do what you and a few others want just to stop hearing whining all the time.

Adriano

I agree this FUD spreading and market manipulation has been going on long enough. Not only the price but also the volume got low because of it. Let work together to get this coin back to normal value.
Spekkoper

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:31:42 PM

Price is very stable at 78 satoshi right now. Smiley
Spekkoper

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:42:02 PM

I find this coin very interesting
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Adriano

Adriano

Adriano

+1

Thanks for your work. We don't have time to argue with people who willfully won't understand: or deliberately spread nonsense.

Anyone who is worried about the 'lost' coins, SELL all your COMM now and get lost, we don't want to hear from you.
Spekkoper

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:49:48 PM

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Adriano

Adriano

Adriano

+1

Thanks for your work. We don't have time to argue with people who willfully won't understand: or deliberately spread nonsense.

Anyone who is worried about the 'lost' coins, SELL all your COMM now and get lost, we don't want to hear from you.

Please stop creating panic and telling people they have to sell
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Adriano

Adriano

Adriano

+1

Please stop creating panic and telling people they have to sell

Exactly you're driving the price down.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:56:52 PM

Grin

djm34 facebook page
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:19:35 PM

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Adriano

Adriano

Adriano

I agree this FUD spreading and market manipulation has been going on long enough. Not only the price but also the volume got low because of it. Let work together to get this coin back to normal value.

I still suggest the following, which I posted some time ago:

I think that we should just add some lines regarding this wallet issue in the OP and then forget the whole thing.

- some words about the fix; what it actually does
- link to the changes been made
- link to wallet in block explorer
- some words why you cannot bring these lost coins alive just making a new wallet without the Adriano's fix

All these things are already in the thread but it is very hard to find.

If these would be in the OP we could just say RTFM!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:22:10 PM

I would suggest those people to also move there since having few people mining together doesn't have the benefit of lowering the fees and average purchase price. You will also take advantage of daily payouts and better stats.

Adriano
So you don't want your pool used by COMMunity? please clarify this so i can remove the pool from OP.

While there are better options I suggest using them. And having a complete pool which trade COMM daily and pays daily is a better option than having me consolidating incomes and payouts in a spreadsheet and buying coins manually. On the previous two weeks I could do multiple purchases because of the volume but this week I just did one... everything went ok since the prices were low, but what if I bought them at the wrong time? Having daily payouts and higher volume help with this.

If at any time there aren't better options I will reestablish the tool. Maybe even present an actual pool, with lower fees in the near future. For the time being I'd rather prefer people use the best tool available.

Adriano

I personally doesn't like the idea depended on one multipool only. It's much better we have more multi pools & they are developing in time.

Well what did you expect. Giving Adriano 4000K in stake made him lazy to do any extras Grin

Adriano has actually DONE something to help this community, so dont call him lazy!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:26:29 PM

someone is trying to bring price down on mintpal by placing fake orders (56 lol), don't fall in trap. never sell below 75, they want cheap coins

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Spekkoper

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:28:47 PM

someone is trying to bring price down on mintpal by placing fake orders (56 lol), don't fall in trap. never sell below 75, they want cheap coins

So much dumping going on now I don't get it
evi_stale

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:31:36 PM

NOT EVEN MINT COINS.

Adriano

Adriano

Adriano

I still suggest the following, which I posted some time ago:

I think that we should just add some lines regarding this wallet issue in the OP and then forget the whole thing.

- some words about the fix; what it actually does
- link to the changes been made
- link to wallet in block explorer
- some words why you cannot bring these lost coins alive just making a new wallet without the Adriano's fix

All these things are already in the thread but it is very hard to find.

If these would be in the OP we could just say RTFM!

I'm getting tired. You really believe that the dev is gonna listen to you?
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:32:07 PM

So much dumping going on now I don't get it

If you guys let ITC get on MintPal today the dumping will continue as people buy Information Coin (new kid on the block) over Community Coin.

I know you guys are pros at MintPal voting, please help Coin2 and make a little Coin2 at the same time...

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/10808-coin2-urgent-mintpal-voting-1-vote-1-coin-next-5-hours/
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: