Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 04:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: Degen.com | Fastest Growing Online Casino & Sportsbook | DEGEN VIP Transfer  (Read 12267 times)
SilverCryptoBullet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 313



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 06:07:52 PM
 #941

I believe they have it already but they name it differently than what we used to see in other casinos with "recently played".
Here in degen, they have "continue playing" where you can see the last games you played and if click on it then it will bring you to a page https://degen.com/casino/group/recent-games

I'm pretty sure this is what you are referring to in your suggestion, correct me if I'm wrong.
I believe it is what @Betwrong looks for.

It's quite funny that Betwrong played there but missed this minor feature because of different "label" than what he is familiar with other casinos. Anyway, we have to adapt to such things because no companies, no platforms want to be the same, and sometimes differences are made intentionally, otherwise it's just language differences and it's not big matter at all.

Of course, when spending time to look for it and don't find it or spend more time to find it than usually will cause a bit uncomfortable feeling.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 09:05:10 AM
 #942

If you're at least bronze 1 on degen, don't forget to join this week's discord events  Grin

1. Bonus hunt



It's an event where they start with $2k to chase big bonuses. 50% of the profit will be shared to 20 winners.
You can watch the stream here later on: https://kick.com/sullengg. There is also some giveaway for stream watchers BTW.

Looking at previous hunt results, they're actually on a winning streak. Although it is mostly around a few hundred bucks in profit, and with one being at +3749 USD in profit where folks shared 136 bucks each--talking about their most recent streak only.

Let's see if they will be able to keep the streak.  Cheesy

2. Poker

It's a relatively new weekly event in the discord server with a $1000 prize pool. So far it is going ok from the looks of it.

You can register here if you haven't already: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBdT8NsZW9mbHXT3ZjZ1IalFmHfVpFslG8zdph1QEtni3UYA/viewform
Then wait for an update in the server.



I hope degen could also add the rumble bot.  Cheesy
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:05:07 AM
 #943

I was trying to check this new slot from bgaming—oof the goldmine planet— but had this error. Am I the only one who can't access it or it is down for everyone?  Other bgaming slots work tho.

I told support about it. We're not 100% sure of anything yet as it will still be lodged to someone else, but they told me it is probably maintenance. I am curious tho if others can access it as that would mean it may not be on maintenance IMO.

GrigoryGaga
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:11:28 PM
 #944

In general, arbitrage betting is a "blanket statement" used by several casinos, not just Degen, to refer to betting strategies that is prohibited as [if you consult on the next line of the paragraph where arbitrage is mentioned] it ensures winning. The specifics of the violation being breached, that usually got notified by the provider, will be informed to arbitrator once you filed a complaint, as part of their defense and supporting evidence.

But, reading your narrative, I think we can see that you know that you utilize value betting strategy.

Now, given it is not exactly prohibited word-by-word by the casino's ToS and the general consensus of the forum see it as a smart betting strategy, BUT, as they've warned you that further utilization of the said strategy will result in confiscation, I shall suggest you to consider yourself warned and stop to utilize the strategy in Degen.

And further, given the flag was mostly come from their provider, the "label" of value-bettor is now already attached to your marker. The flag follows. So I shall suggest you to stop using the strategy in other casino as well, since sooner or later, the provider will catch up and identify that user xyz on other casino is you, and issue same flag. Other casino might not as lenient as Degen by returning everything on first offense.

I hope that explains everything, if not a lot.

Good explanation, it's interesting how "arbitrage" ends up being a catch-all term even when the rules don't really spell it out. Makes me think reading the sportsbook terms before depositing matters even more for people who bet on value.
Maybe sites should list clear examples of what counts as abuse so players know where the line is?
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 05:24:55 PM
 #945

Quick update about their weekly poker tourney's prizes

1. The prize pool has been bumped from $1000 to $1250
2. 10 places will now be paid as oppose to the previous 5 places

This is definitely better as more folks can bag a prize. This tourney is starting a few hours from now BTW.

1st - $500
2nd - $250
3rd - $150
4th - $100
5th - $70
6th - $55
7th - $45
8th - $35
9th - $25
10th - $20

Platinum+ (on-site rank) players receive 2x the prize for their finishing position.
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:40:51 AM
 #946

so that you could go to a game you played last time you visited Degen right away.

I'm sorry if it's actually possible to see recently played games and I just couldn't find the list this time.

I believe they have it already but they name it differently than what we used to see in other casinos with "recently played".
Here in degen, they have "continue playing" where you can see the last games you played and if click on it then it will bring you to a page https://degen.com/casino/group/recent-games

I'm pretty sure this is what you are referring to in your suggestion, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. @Pmalek was right saying that he's sure the casino has some sort of betting history section. Thank you, @SilverCryptoBullet for the confirmation. I would make this "Continue Playing" thing more noticeable than it is now here:



But, anyways, it serves its purpose as it is. I clicked on Minted Mike by Hacksaw, the game I played last time I visited Degen, and got some great vibes from playing it.




It didn’t take long before I won with a pretty nice multiplier — 277x:



It’s nice weather outside. I think I’m going to celebrate the win right now. Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!